Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Vote_lcapTell me something I don't know...{Open} Voting_barTell me something I don't know...{Open} Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Vote_lcapTell me something I don't know...{Open} Voting_barTell me something I don't know...{Open} Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tell me something I don't know...{Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Empty
PostSubject: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Well, the good news was that no one knew who she was. In fact, she was only in the Jump City jail because she was in wolf form and the police had been called to deal with a wolf in the center of town. That had been stupid, but she couldn't control that transformation; that prick had tried to take advantage of her in the shadows of an alley and that just ticked her off. Yes, she had a bit of a temper and yes, that caused her to transform into a wolf without much control at all, but no one had seen her change in the alley besides her potential rapist and he probably wouldn't remember what happened when he came to. Well, him and the crusty old hobo who lived there, but no one believed him because he was supposed to be crazy. She didn't feel bad about the potential headache the man might have when he woke up, in fact she hoped he had headaches for the rest of his life. Any man who tried to take advantage of a woman, or any man in general, was a beast in her eyes. She was almost sad she had left him alive.

She had run from the alley, not realizing for a second she was still in wolf form until people started screaming and someone called 911. The police were fast responders in this city, probably because there were so many hanging around and waiting for trouble, so she didn't even have time to change back and get away. Why the one officer carried a tranquilizer gun in his cop car, she would never know, but she barely had time to think "OH SH**!" before she was out like a light.

So, here she was, a rather large wolf coming to her senses and stuck in the Jump City jail until Animal Control came to get her out of the jail cell. She wasn't going to stick around for that to happen, though. She had gotten out of tighter situations than this before and she would do it again. The dark brown wolf stood up in her cell and padded over to the bars, her keen senses taking stock of her situation. One guard with the keys, one with a gun and a third down the hall, as well as various other scents of prisoners. The police officers were not on alert, seeing as they thought she was just a normal wolf and most of their prisoners currently were not metahumans. Most were petty thieves, drunkards, or people who had caused a little too much trouble at the bar last night.

It took Enaliss a second to clear her head of the last of the tranquilizer effect and then she came up with a plan. She gave a quick howl of pain and collapsed on her side, looking for all the world like someone had just shot and killed her from somewhere in the jail. The three closest guards rushed to the cell and opened it, one of the guards looking around for a gun or other weapon that could have hurt her. As soon as the three guards were inside the cell and the door was still open, Sabre leaped up with a speed and strength that startled the officers and cleared the tops of their heads in a single bound, landing outside the cell. With one paw, she kicked the door shut and transformed at the same time, her new human hand taking the keys to the cell out of the door and out of reach of the officers. All of this happened in a matter of seconds, leaving the officers open-mouthed and speechless. "Thanks, boys!" she said cheerfully just before they started yelling, but she knew that the rest of the police officers were out of earshot for the moment, distracted by a car crash she had heard right outside the police department right before she pulled her little stunt. Choosing the opportune moment was the key to escape.

Enaliss was dressed in plainclothes with nothing conspicuous on her person, besides the keys which she tossed in the garbage as she strolled nonchalantly out of the precinct. No one suspected an innocent looking girl to be breaking out of prison, in fact there shouldn't even be a girl in prison at the moment in the first place. There were mostly men in there and a wolf, or there was a wolf until now. She smirked to herself as she walked by the car accident, grateful that fate was on her side with causing distractions today. It would have been a pity to harm any of the officers had they tried to stop her. Now she just had to stop her emotions from getting the best of her, especially in Jump City, and she could have a lovely day. She opened her hand just slightly to reveal her latest steal, a diamond necklace from the store just down the road right before she had taught that boy a lesson. Good thing no one thought to check a wolf's mouth for valuables.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Paige was on her way back to Titan's Tower after having a 13 day trip when she saw a girl holding a diamond necklace in her hand Paige thought it looked pretty until she walked a little futher to see a store that was stolen from. She could easly tell the store was stolen from there wasn't completely obvios signs but any good thief could tell it had been robbed.

Paige thought for a second if she should just keep walking this time but desided hey way not. Paige turned around following the girl who had the diamond necklace. Paige really hoped the necklace really was stolen because she didnt feel like looking like a random creepy stalker to day. Paige walked up right behind the girl and smiled.

"Pretty necklace where'd you get it."

Paige tried to seem like a regular curiouse girl who loved jewlary and only wished to get one her self. But Paige sucked at undercover stuff so the way she said it would most likely come out like a common thief and or mugger. She hoped that her following the girl didn't give her away but with the fact that Paige hadn't spyed on someone in a long time she would most likely would have been easly noticed.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to look at her stolen goods while still in view of the precinct, and even while there could possibly be Titans crawling around. She had just closed her hand over the necklace again, about to put it into her pocket when a voice from behind her caused her to pause. Well, this wasn't about to be good. Her sharper senses detected a slight lilt to the girl's voice that usually meant a person was trying to deceive her and she could tell just from the girl's scent that she wasn't just a human. There was a distinct scent of some sort of power about her, although Enaliss couldn't place it.

She turned with a pleasant smile, revealing empty hands as one of her hands went to a small crystal pendant she always wore around her throat. The diamond necklace appeared to have disappeared, although in reality she had just used a slight of hand to transfer it into her pocket unnoticed. People's eyes were easy to draw away from things you didn't want them to see. "Oh, this? No one has ever complimented me on it before, it's just a simple crystal. It was my mother's," she lied smoothly, her expression warm and trustworthy, her words smooth as silk. Enaliss certainly had a way with words.

She saw a police officer leave the scene of the car crash to go into the precinct and decided not to stick around and chat. Soon they would be trying to free the police officers in the jail cell and she should be long gone by then.

"I'm actually late for something, so I must go, sorry!" she said with another pleasant smile, turning back to walk quickly away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Paige returned the smile if she hadn't been a picketpocket for 2 years she would have never noticed her putting away into her pocket and she would have bealived her. As she walked away Paige walked with her smiling.

"Well yes it is queit pretty and i supose you wish to leave before the police finds you. and what you just put in your pocket."

her grin turned into a smirk she didn't really know the police was looking for her but shewished to see how the girl would react. She gessed the girl would either continue the lie or attack. Paige held her now glowing hand behind her back just incase she did attack.

"Yes you always are late to other places when you are on the run from the cops. My question is, are they after you for whats in your pocket or for something else?"

Paige continues to smirk waiting for the girls answer making sure she was ready for what ever may happen from an attack to another lie.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm

It's silly how oblivious the world is or that's what Macy thought as she watched the streets from the roof of the Police Department. A smirk made itself permanent as she gazed at the people below "How defenseless they are. How funny would that be if I just jumped down from the roof and pretended I was on fire," She couldn't help but let out a rush of giggles "Or or even to just throw some fireballs down there. Right in front of them! The look on there faces would be priceless! Oh goodness!" Her giggles came out harsher and louder as if the thought of burning people was a harmless prank. she covered her mouth as she let out another round of laughs "Oh You, you're so funny I am," she started to speak to herself her arms wrapped around her stomach as if to stop her laughing cramps "Of course I am funny. I am me after all," she wiped her tears of joy away from her perfectly flushed cheeks. Macy made her way to the edge of the building sitting herself on the ledge, her feet dangling happily as she observed the people around doing what they do most. Be people.

Of course like usual it didn't take long for Macy to become insanely bored and out of her boredom came destruction. She placed her hands on her lap and watched as a fireball formed within her control. She smiled at the fire ball as it started to grow and sang "Ohhhh you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when things get dull. I have been granted with demonic powers. May god never take that awayyy." The ball was almost a miniature sun, condensed so tight that once it hits something will cause a small explosion. Macy quickly threw the small fire explosion into the street hitting a car and making the driver swerve out of control onto another car. In those small seconds of terror the two cars collided and exploded which made Macy a happy little camper. "WOO HOO TWO POINTS FOR ME!"

She watched as a small group of policemen ran out towards the scene. She stuck her middle finger out as they didn't notice Macy up on the departments roof. "Some cops they are," Macy then watched as people both ran away and flocked around the scene. Then she noticed a young girl walk right out of the department, but not from the front. Macy's smiled turned more playful "Did she just escape!?" she watched as the girl gave off a rather victorious aura then looked at a necklace. A rather pretty necklace. Macy debated whether or not to take it from this girl, she was getting rather tired with the other stuff she had stolen. She twirled her stolen pendant heart necklace than ripped it off, throwing it lazily behind her. Macy stood up, eying the girl as she walked off. She then noticed a young girl stop her victim. it didn't take long for Macy to know this long eared blue haired girl was trying to get that necklace or pry for it. Macy jumped off the roof and landed perfectly onto the ground into an alleyway. She inched her way towards the girls making sure to concentrate on their voices and not of those from the car accident. From what she gathered Macy's assumptions were correct. This beauty was locked up at some point and was trying to get out of there. "Time for trouble," Macy pulled out her mace, running towards the girls and stopping abruptly in front of the brown haired girl. "How about you leave this lovely lady alone?" She pointed her mace at Paige "I'm going to give you three seconds before I kick your Punk ass bye bye."
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm

The only reason that Enaliss wasn't more annoyed with the girl pestering her was because she actually enjoyed toying with those who thought they were 'good'. Didn't they know that good and bad was not black and white? There were gray areas in between, places that didn't make sense and not everything could be separated into distinct patterns that made sense. Take Sabre for example. She hardly ever harmed anyone, but she still stole, lied and was definitely not 'good'. Was she bad? Well, that depended on what mood she was in.

Enaliss paused as the girl practically outright accused her of stealing and raised a brow. "My question is why do you care?" she hissed quietly, glancing around to make sure no one was paying attention. They were a good ways away from the police by now, but she still wasn't comfortable being this close to the jail. Her keen hearing picked up more yelling, increased now and she really didn't want to be in the center of Jump City anymore.

Enaliss had been so distracted by this annoying girl that she didn't notice Macy until the girl was standing between her and Paige. Defending her. What was going on in this city today? She sighed and shook her unruly hair to try and relieve some of her stress for the moment. She needed complete concentration if she was going to get out of here without going back to jail. "Actually, mace-girl, I've got this, I don't need any help," she said flippantly, not really wanting to be involved in a fight and draw more attention. "I really have to be going."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Paige turned to face the girl with the mace. Who are all these new guys she wondered then noticed the other girl walking away.

" Sorry Macy but I have better things to do than to bother with you."

She didn't really know that the girl with the mace name really was Macy she was just calling her that because of the girls Mace. She ran after the other girl getting sick of games wich this right here was the main reason she sucked under cover. She grabed the girls shoulder to stop her from walking away futher.

" Ok look I suck at being under cover so lets just get to the point. I know you stole a dimand necklace from that one store and I know its in your pocket right now. And I'm not letting you go free with it. Now will I have to fight for it or will you hand it over. And I'm ready for which ever answer you give."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"I'm not helping you," Macy was going to point out the necklace but the elf like girl cut her short and in a rather insulting way. At least in Macy's point of view. Being ignored or pushed to the side was not one of the things Macy knew well and not one of the things she would let slide. The elf girl walked past Macy and continued on as if she wasn't even threatened. Macy's pupils got bigger and bigger until it filled in even the whites of her eyes. She walked seemingly close behind Paige, close enough that her next move could hurt or even kill the young girl. Macy placed the spiked ball pointing towards Paiges back and with no hesitation or thought quickly went to jab Paiges back.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Enaliss was having trouble controlling her temper around this annoying girl, especially when she decided to grab her on the shoulder. She shrugged out of the girl's grip easily and spun around with her teeth transforming into fangs. "Look, girl, this necklace is mine and if you want it, you are going to have to come and get it," she snarled, the diamond necklace suddenly in her hand and dangling in the air. She was getting bolder farther away from the store and police department. Just as quick as she had pulled out the diamond, though, she put it back in her pocket, her nails transforming into claws as she did. "Now you can let me go and no one gets hurt, or you can try and take it from me the hard way and there are no guarantees. I'm sure you wouldn't want me to harm an innocent little girl just because you couldn't let one diamond necklace out of your sight," she growled, her keen senses locating such a little girl nearby.

She realized that both of them wanted the necklace and struggled to keep her wolf side from breaking through before she wanted it to, smirking as the mace girl kept following them and was about to attack Paige. Good, a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Paige's eyes widden as macy jabed the spikey ball in her back she jumped away from macy yanking away the ball out of her back. SHe then healed her woods by useing her powers the thrown the ball behind her seeming to be alittle annoyed.

" OK PLAY TIME IS OVER!!!"

Paige pulled out a sword from her back pack that she had gotten after she was attacked 14 days ago. She held a defcive stance watching each girl making sure nether of them got away.

" well obviously all of us want the necklace for our own reasons so let get this fight over with and the winner gets the necklace. Theres only one rule you run and you don't get the necklace and that means if you run dog girl we will take the necklace from you so the main idea is if you run your not takin the jewel with you. so is everyone clear?"

Paiges hands glew a bright light blue color as she held the sword she was ready for a big fight and she was going to get that necklace.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:47 pm

"Pshh, forget rules! What do you think you are!? Our leader? Our friend? You're are far bellow that," Macy didnt even care for the stupid necklace now. All she wanted to do is tear the two girls apart. As Macy spoke the spiked ball attached to the chain was heating up to burning temperatures. One touch from this and you'll get a hefty burn. Macy yanked the chain back aiming to touch Paige with her hotter then a hair straightener flail.
Once it returned into Macy's possession, she made the flail back into a mace and aimed it at Enaliss. Giant balls of fire sprung toward her, about 3 or 4 with nosecond of delay.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 am

Sabre snickered as Paige got angry and yelled, more parts of her transforming into a wolf. Passersby were starting to stare, but no one had alerted the police just yet, so they were fine. She turned to see the girl heal herself and shook her head with a smirk as the 'good guy' tried to lay down some rules.

"First of all, you are no one's boss, missy, so don't even try to act like it. Secondly, this necklace is mine fair and square and I am not following any rules. If you want it, you are going to have to take it from me. I will run if I want and you can have fun trying to find me," Sabre growled, her ears transforming into wolf's ears. Soon, she would transform completely and the diamond would disappear along with her clothes. Whenever she transformed, everything she was wearing disappeared and would only reappear when she was calm enough to transform back. They could have a fun time attempting to figure out how to get the necklace while she was Sabre.

She nodded in agreement with Macy, but that didn't mean there was any kind of trust between them. As soon as the fireballs shot in her direction, she transformed completely into her wolf form and leaped quickly out of the way, one fireball singing the end of her tail fur. She growled and jumped toward Macy, claws and teeth bared in an effort to harm her. Right now, all she wanted was to turn the two of them against each other so she could get away quickly without pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Paige's eyes widened in their reasponses she wasn't the smartest girl on the block. She honestly didn't even know how she could hack things she just somehow did and the anly true things she new about heros and villians were from comics movies or on the streets. Even when Paige was in homeschooling she aways fail her classes. Most of the stuf she did was just plan luck.

Paige looked at macy attacking the wolf girl and thought for a second. "Awww man I've never done any battle solo before without the other side being on a team or only being aginst 1 on 1 how the hell am I supossed to do this just randomly attack someone? If EP was heree she alreadly would have attacked someone she always did the desisons..... OOO I know I'll go ep battle style just hopeful with less killing."

Paige charged at macy doing un upper cut with the sword hoping she would make a hit if not she would shoot out a energy blast threw her fist hoping that one would hit aswell.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm

It all seemed in slow motions for Macy. The wolf girl jumping towards her with teeth baring and claws ready to strike, while long ears tries to pull a move over on the demon. They had to try harder then that. Macy dropped onto her butt and rolled onto her back, missing Paige's sword uppercut attack swiftly. Still on her back Macy lifted her legs up and with them caught Paige's arms tightly. Macy then flung Paige far back behind the scene of the fight with her super strength. In that same movement Macy rolled from her back and onto her feet and pushed her body forward to meet Sabre in the air. The demon, in mid air, finds an open spot between the claws and teeth and grabs for the neck.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Sabre didn't falter as Paige attacked, continuing her trajectory towards Macy in hopes of hitting her. Unfortunately, the demon threw Paige away from her and was suddenly in the air towards Sabre. She had no choice but to continue towards the demon girl as the girl's arm reach for her throat. She tried to claw the girl's arm, but her balance was thrown off in the air and she felt the girl's strong hand grab her throat. Then they were falling together and she thrashed, trying to get free, smacking one of her large paws down towards Macy's arm to hopefully get her to lose her grip and curling her back legs forward to try and push off of Macy, either sending her off balance or completely away from Sabre's throat. She didn't not appreciate her throat being grabbed.

As they fell, her mind raced to think of an easy way out of this mess, but she really couldn't think of one except to keep fighting or run away. She wasn't sure how determined these girls were to get the necklace, or how far they would follow her should she run. She considered giving them the necklace; she did have plenty like it in her trophy case and she wasn't hurting for money since her last heist last week. Well, if worst came to worst, she would try and push down Sabre and throw the diamond at the two of them and get away during the scuffle. That was a last resort, however. For now, she was still falling with Macy. She braced herself for the impact, rolling easily as she hit the ground and skidding to a stop with her claws scratching the pavement. She growled at the two of them, not really wanting to hurt either of them, but she could see no way to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me something I don't know...{Open}   Tell me something I don't know...{Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell me something I don't know...{Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next