Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWell...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Voting_barWell...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWell...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Voting_barWell...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Well...Here goes nothing(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Mercutio resisted the urge to roll his eyes. It wasn't the best cover up to his earlier hostility, but at least the conversation was moving somewhere.

Kris' gang could be useful to Mercutio track down his family. The fact that they concerned themselves with the school told Mercutio that Symbiote wasn't connected to the kidnapping of his family. Of course, he wasn't going to join them, but he could make an alliance of sorts. He was, after all, the leader of a gang of his own. The only difference was that the Night Hawks considered themselves heroes.

"Actually, there are some bullies that I am dealing with," Mercutio said. "They don't attend this school, however. Have you ever heard of Shadow Hand?"

Between a gang member, a Night Hawk, and a confident meta-human, Mercutio knew that all three of them thought they were big-shots. But Shadow Hand was bigger than any of them. "They're a new gang in Steel City, but they show up in Jump City from time to time. They've been breaking territory lines all over the place. If Symbiote has any operations outside of this school, I'm sure you'll be dealing with them soon. I don't know very much about them right now, but I would be willing to work with you to find out more. Needless to say, I have my reasons."

He looked at Calvin. "You want to play hero? Shadow Hand is a good place to start. They've killed a couple hundred people already, including an entire division of the Red-Haired Dragons. I don't know what your personal goals are, but I will help you accomplish them if you help me take down Shadow Hand."

This was the moment of truth. Mercutio had let out very secretive information. If Shadow Hand was listening in, they wouldn't like this. Hopefully, he had gained some allies today.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Kris finished his food, these Shadow Hand guys sounded dangerous, and they probably didn't like competition. "You have a deal, we are called 'Symbiote,' aren't we?" He knew that symbiotic organisms had three classifications, but he decided to go with mutualism today.
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 pm

"From now on i want you two to refer to me as Hex. I guess it would be your basic secret identity thing, you know? Now listen, all I really need help with is locating my sister. She is the metahuman known currently as Jinx." Hex asked. He looked back and forth between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Perfect. Now he would have more help finding out information on Shadow Hand and its mysterious leader. Symbiote would naturally want to defend their territory, so hunting down an intrusive gang would benefit them as well. "Thank you."

Hex was also his new ally. Hex? The boy must have luck related powers. The fact that the infamous Jinx was his sister confirmed this. No wonder he had been able to escape from Mercutio so easily; he had manipulated the odds of getting out of an arm-lock. Mercutio wondered how powerful he was. "Hex. I will be glad to help you find your sister. I have a tendency to run into certain people."

"I should warn you both that Shadow Hand has metas. Before you get into any fights, you should know that they have at least one person with super-strength, one person with control over plants, and one person who can turn into smoke. I have powerful allies who can help you, so don't be afraid to call."

Mercutio would give both of them a small earpiece. They would connect only to his personal earpiece. If they needed something, Mr. Pacific would know about it.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Kris took the earpiece and turned to Hex, "I know Jinx, she's part of Symbiote, or atleast soon to be." He looked over Hex, "Funny thing? I nicknamed her 'Hex Girl.'"
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Hex took the earpeice and put it on. Then he said to Kris smirking, "Well isn't that a bit of good luck? And that nickname for My sister is just hilarious. And mercutio, I thank you for that information."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Jinx was in Symbiote? If that was true, then Mercutio had severely underestimated the gang. Jinx had gone toe-to-toe with the original Titans. She wasn't someone to mess with. Mercutio wondered why Hex was looking for his sister. He wasn't sure where she stood on morality right now.

"Your welcome. I'm afraid I have to get to my next class now, but we will meet again, gentlemen."

Mercutio stood up to leave the table.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

"A pleasure meeting you, Mercutio," Kris shook his hand and turned to Hex, "So yeah, I could probably get you together for a touching reunion." He put in the earpiece, "It seems we're on the same side for now, and I promise you, Symbiote will be a great ally."
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 am

Hex nodded while he put his earpiece on after Kris. He hated gangs but his sister is about to join them. That, and this Kris guy seems pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm

OOC: This seems like a good place to end to me. We should make a follow up thread, but I don't have the time to start it right now. Feel free to start a sequel to this thread in any way you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Cyjinx
Cyjinx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Hex told Kris and Mercutio to meet him at the Jump City Galleria after school and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...Here goes nothing(open)   Well...Here goes nothing(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well...Here goes nothing(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2