Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Vote_lcapSplash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Voting_barSplash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Vote_lcapSplash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Voting_barSplash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Whilst the H.I.V.E. Academy was great, where it is located is even greater. Disguised as an Oil Rig, the Academy was off the shores of Jump City, within the sea. Perfect for some, not for some other. Being that Mia's powers come from water and air, she was comfortable with the Academy being out at see. For the time being, she decided to take a break from being a student; as she wanted some fun. Mia stood on the highest platform of the oil rig, stood upon the railings with great balance which were supposed to stop students and anyone else from falling off. Mia had her eyes closed, a smile spread across her face as the sea air blew through her hair. It wasn't the nicest day to be out, rather cloudy and the sea seemed just as restless. Every now and then H.I.V.E. guards would patrol the Rig, but said nothing to Mia; she seemed odd balancing on a railing from such a height. But then again; most of Jump City seem odd. Smile in tact, Mia would back flip off the railing, falling down into the sea below. As she crashed into the water there was a large splash, with a huge wave then rolling over the point in which she had landed in the sea. She was odd, most certainly.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Takeaway run.

Like most teenagers, the H.I.V.E. kids couldn't do without a good meal of fast food. In this respect, the location was not so great. Pooling resources, the majority of them made a group thing of it and took turns in collecting the grub from some run-down abandoned joint at the docks on mainland. The delivery mens couldn't very well be given the address of the actual Academy, after all.

The takeaway run this time was being undertaken by Hugh, who was less enthused by the prospect of pizza when faced with the amount of food he'd have to bring back. Figures that the number of contributors would have doubled from last week. He bet those same people would suddenly feel 'not hungry' when it came to be their turn to collect. The temptation to order Nix to teleport over in his stead was great, but she had made herself scarce, as usual.

He stood on a tetris block now next to the lift exit. Pix began to float out over the ocean when he spotted a head bobbing about the water. Upon closer inspection it appeared to be one of those newer students. Hydra. Yeesh, who'd want to swim on a day like this? Might as well ask. There was no need to rush for the sake of others. He manoeuvred his tetris block down to just above the wave impact surface. Crouching he called out, “Catching a cold?”
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Out at Sea always seemed to be a loner activity. It's very odd to find someone, anyone this far out. So Mia was under the impression that she was alone. Hearing the voice of Pix call out to her, she wasn't startled at all. Simply confused due to reasons stated before. Mia stopped swimming, and climbed out the water. Very surreal to see, but her powers allowed her to do so; to walk on water. She was wet of course, as were her usual clothes. But they were made to not hold her back. Scratching the back of her head, Mia spoke as she looked Pix's way.

"Catch a cold? Not exactly... What are you doing this far out? Thought it was just me and the fishes"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Well she wasn't drowning. He'd already saved her hide once being here, he didn't want to make a habit of it. Yet to insinuate she could have been might be taken as an insult. If memory served she controlled water. Oh yeah, and uh, wind. In retrospect this appeared to be a perfect day for her. Definitely one of those outdoor types. Pix would be loathe to even get sand on his shoes, never mind take a dip in the sea.

To his surprise the girl pulled a casual miracle and began to tread waves. Pix couldn't hide his reaction to this ( O_o ) and began to wonder if they'd stepped into an episode of Naruto. Not even Murkro could stand on water. Hugh would have to keep this in mind to taunt the Atlantean with later.

“Me? I'm doing a takeaway run. A couple of us are getting meals delivered to a house on the docks.” If only it was just a 'couple'. Pix could do with some of those meals being sampled before he had to ship the rest back over, “You hungry? I can always tell the guys that they forgot an order of fries. Who's gonna contradict?”
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Mia noticed the odd look from Pix when she climbed out of the water, it was to be expected. Mia didn't exactly show off everything she can do in the training sim; so a lot was still a mystery. In fact, hopefully nobody can spot them from the docks. Would be bad timing to have Titans spot a small Villain gathering on the water.

"I wouldn't say no... Need a hand? ...I was going to start heading back soon anyway, before I catch a cold"

Plus, who asked for food anyway? Mia only knew of Pix, Lance, Zero and Checkmater... You mean there are actual others? Madness!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:39 am

“You're offering help?” (0_0) Well wasn't someone good natured. Pix hadn't heard an offer like that since last he saw Fissure. But that guy had an excuse, being ex-Titan and all. Altruism was inherent for your typical hero. Not easily done away with.

Either way Hydra's reply was highly amusing, “Ha. You must be the class dunce. How about this; I'll let you help me to your heart's content, and won't even tell anybody about it after. Great. Just follow along and try not to save anyone from drowning on the way.”

He turned his back on her and continued to levitate over the ocean surface. They'd hit shore in a few minutes so there was no need to rush. Hugh's pace was almost lackadaisical, “So. Who're you modelling your supervillain career after?”
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 am

Mia watched as Pix levitated off for a few yards before leaping into the air to catch up with him via flight. Why was it so bad she offered to help? They are allies, right? No need to exactly be confrontational all the time. And what was this? Model after someone? Ha... Why do such a thing? Be uniqie.

"Erm... Aquam-... No, I don't know. I'd rather do my own thing than be a bad impression of someone else... That whole fanboyism/fangirlism... Not for me. How about you?"

Though I think we all know Pix wants to be a Minecraft creeper.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:00 pm

The implication side-swiped Pix in a way that literally almost made him lose his balance. Hugh caught himself on his Tetris block before sighing, “Fanboyism? Thanks.” (-_-) That's what he needed. His peers thinking he was a screaming ninny when it came to some big time villain. When in reality it was really more of a respect thing. Though he should probably keep those newspaper articles of exploits out of Hydra's sight. Kick them under his bed or something.

“The person that I respectfully acknowledge most is probably Black Mask. I mean have you heard how this guy operates? He runs a whole criminal circus in the city protected by the 'World's Greatest Detective', that's gotta take massive doing. This one time he-” (^_^) Pix caught himself before he could get into an entire monologue and prove Hydra correct. Recomposing, he continued, “You get the picture. I also enjoy seeing Killer Frost's work, but for completely different reasons. How can you say you want to be a villain and not at least admire some of these masters' work?”
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:45 pm

"But you said who am I 'modelling myself after'. Not who I admire..."

She was right, I know she is because I reread a few posts.

"I guess I would have to say Poison Ivy then. She does what she wants, when she wants, uses what she's got, and looks out for herself... Pretty good mindset in the world we live in Pix. Friends today could be enemies tomorrow"

Hydra was never quick to put trust in someone. She almost saw relying on others as a weakness at times. But, I suppose with time. She'll fit into HIVE swimmingly.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:35 am

“Oh come on.” Pix rolled his eyes, “It's a turn of phrase. You didn't have to take it literally.” Damn smart-alecks, she was giving him the run around. Only Hugh was allowed to be obnoxiously impudent based on wording. Unless she invented some super-manure, she wasn't going to be the next Poison Ivy.

Continuing on into the philosophies she admired, Pix tried his best to ignore. He was a rampant defender of H.I.V.E. ideals, perhaps even a little naïve in doing so. It was just too difficult to deal with people when considering their future affiliations, he avoided giving any serious credit to the issue. A result that found him surprisingly trusting.

“I strongly disagree with you there. Short of falling in love with one of those Titan creeps, I don't imagine any of us will turn tail any time soon. That's the mindset we have to have. Didn't Fissure tell you what he was doing before he joined us? He was a Teen Titan, one of their best. We couldn't work with someone like that if we kept his origins in the forefront of our mind.”

They were at the docks now, shortly passing on to land where Pix would slow down and step off his transport. With a less serious sentiment he finished off, “So unless you're crushing on Static, I suggest we drop the subject. You two would make a terrible couple anyway. That kinda relationship could be deadly for the both of you.”
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:55 am

"Who in the blue whale is Static?"

Mia said as she touched down on solid ground, walking beside Pix. She wasn't saying that someone from within HIVE will turn on them, just that it could possibly happen and if it did; she wouldn't be surprised. As for Fissure, Hydra had no idea that he was a former Titan; although the fact that he seems more polite than most of the HIVE students seems like a clue now. Seems she had a lot to learn about people, the only one who Hydra knew their background and such was Zero; a robot. Hmmm...

"No worries Pix. I won't be turning on HIVE any time soon, if at all"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Pix put both hands over his ears as Hydra continued, "I said subject dropped. As touching as that is to hear, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear it." The sprite-man headed off across cobbled steps to a zone of cottage houses and chain-link fencing. While the establishments were habitable, no activity seemed to take place across the quiet sea-front. Summer homes then, and with Summer on the way, the H.I.V.E. kids would have to find some other way to access their fast-food menu.

Pix took out a key and pointed to the far cottage, "We won't be waiting long now." He mumbled more to himself. Passing a look back over Hydra he relented that he had to continue some form of conversation, "Tell me. What brought you to H.I.V.E.? I can't imagine you hanging out in shadier circles. Present company excluded."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:04 am

Ooo! Looks like Mia knows how to get on the bad side of a few of her HIVE classmates. Or at least knows how to tick a few of them off. Mia continued walking a few steps behind Pix. Arms down by her side, glancing around at the rather deserted place. When Pix posed the question she was a little surprised. Simply due to it not being asked before, ah well. She answered.

"Honestly? No real idea... I guess I just wanted a place to call home. I'm a foreigner here Pix, lost. I needed a place to crash, and plus. I've never been one of those good-girl types"

They weren't far from the cottage that Pix pointed out now. It looked pretty innocent from Hydra's view, but... As this is a HIVE thread it may be sinister. Perhaps the garden is unkept or something. Ooo! Evil!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:32 am

Fiddling with the lock now, Hugh found it tough going. Damp weather had obviously saturated the wood and caused it to expand in its frame. The world needed more sliding doors like H.I.V.E. had. No need for a stubborn lock. Just automatic convenience, and key-code entry. That was the way of the future, not forcing your shoulder into the letterbox to provide leverage.

"A foreigner? Oh, I didn't know they had meta-humans in the 'not here' place. Europistan, right?" At that moment he stumbled into the hallway. Yanking the key out, Pix transformed back into his human form. Feet scraped across the welcome mat before both shoes were thrown into a nearby corner, "Make yourself at home. If you want I can get you a towel to... Ah, you wind-dried. Never mind."

Heading straight over to the television, Pix plugged the wide-screen in and slumped across two sofa seats. They shouldn't be waiting long, but getting comfy was his prerogative here. No one said he had to diligently stand by the doorway, "Oi. Find me the remote. I want to see what's on the news."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:52 am

Mia followed Pix into the Cottage. It seemed a bit too normal for supers, the perfect disguise. It was nice of Pix to offer a towel or something, but yes. Mia used the wind to get herself dry, was easier and more convenient for her. Whilst Pix slumped down on the sofa, Mia remained standing as she glanced about for the remote. Ah! There it was, she stepped over towards a small cabinet in which the remote was atop of. Grabbing hold of the device, she aimed it at the TV, pressing for the power.

-----

As the TV was turned on, it was already on the news channel. An anchor was sat behind the desk, reading out the news.

"Hello, and this is Channel five. First we go to Ollie with our weather report. How's the weather Ollie?"

The camera cut to Ollie Williams stood before a weather map, screaming back at the anchor.

"BAD!"

Back to the anchor man.

"Thanks Ollie. Now we go to our reporter, who is at Jump City Zoo. Where a robbery took place just yesterday, Trish"

The news cut to a reporter who was talking about the robbery of Jump City Zoo as footage of the event were shown. It was a faded image of Mia it seemed, battaling a tall hero with the two going back and forth. People were shown quickly evacuating the zoo as a water shaped Hydra sprouted out from the pool. The cameraman then fell down, and when he pointed his camera back at the battle, the villain along with the money ascended into the sky, escaping the scene.

-----

"News spreads fast..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)   Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splash Goes the Hydra! (Open: HIVE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next