Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_lcapA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Voting_barA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_lcapA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Voting_barA Speedy Arrival (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Speedy Arrival (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Titans Tower stood on an island, normally only Titans tried to approach but seen running across the water towards the Tower now was BlackBolt. While he wasn't a Titan himself he was carrying one in his arms as he was running. As they arrived at Titan Island Scott would place Paige down as they arrived in front of the Tower. "We're here pixie ears." Scott would then take a quick spin around the island before arriving back in front of Paige. "Soooo......Are you gonna invite me in or are we just gonna stand here all day?" As he stood there waiting for a response Scott would tap his foot rapidly, he wasn't very good at standing still
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

As he ran around the tower and poped infrount of her she seemed up set as her ears stuck out to the side with her arms crossed.

"ok but i gotta do one thing first..."

Paige kicked black bolt in the stomack with full force which would be equivalent to a punch and energy blast combo which was enough to push back suberboy in their fight. she then walked past him happly.

"I told you not to call be pixie ears, oh and now we can go inside."

she smiled under her mask as she walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Seeing the attack coming Scott would quickly move backwards and hold his stomach as if the attack hurt him. "Whatever you say pixie." Scott would then run and catch up with Paige running circles around her as they walked. "So what does that do? What does that do? How about this thing?" As he was running around her he was pointing at different things in the Tower, asking what they did, partially because he was curious but mainly because he wanted to annoy Paige
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Paige started to get annoyed and refused to asnswer his questions mostly because she had no idea what anything really did. she the stoped walking and pulled out her comunicator.

"TITANS WE HAS A GEST NOW CAN SOMEONE GET DOWN HER AND SHUT HIM UP HE WONT STOP TALKING!!!"

she said in the comunicator as the other titans would have been able to here him asking questions. She then would sit down on the floor refusing to go any futher with black bolt. well at least not by herself.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:03 am

"Hm...uh-what??"

Dazed and confused, Scope lethargically flung his chin up to rest on the top of the Titan's couch in the Main Ops room, where Zondra and her guest had arrived. As the two were yelling at each other, they had awoken the boy that had been napping on the deceivingly comfortable couch. As his mind was slowly catching up to the rest of his body, Zondra screamed into her communicator which made Scope jump out of his seat.

"Dangit Z! I'm trying to sleep! What's the big idea?!" he yelled.

As he meandered around the room and towards the two, a confused look crept across his face as he saw the unfamiliar guy and Zondra pouting on the ground. "Um...what's...uh...what's goin' on over here?" he asked looking down at Z.

Suddenly a smile spread across his face as he looked back at the guy. Another dude to hang out with at the tower? Sweet! Hopefully he'll be cool enough to hang out with...

"Hey, what's up man? My name's Scope? Nice to meet ya!" he said enthusiastically, holding his hand out towards him. To be honest, he already thought Zondra was a little odd, so, he wasn't too frightened of the Titan's new guest. He didn't dislike Zondra or anything, there was just something...well...off about her.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:11 am

Scott looked down at Paige as she sat on the floor. "Something wrong pixie ears?" He would then look around as he saw another Titan get up from the couch. Do they not have rooms in this place and are forced to sleep on the couch? You'd think that with a Tower this size they'd all have massive beds but yet here we have a Titan who chooses to sleep on the couch. Meh, Scott has slept on worse so he just ignores it. Scope eh? Not a bad name, wonder what he can do. "Hey, my name's Scott, you can call me BlackBolt though. Nice Tower you've got here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 am

As Black Bolt sat next to her and called her pixe ears again. Paige's ears would go down as far as possible as her face well what could be seen of it threw the mask would turn red from anger. She seemed about to explode but was defused as Scope walked over and intro duced him self.
She got up as her red face turned back to normal. she looked at scope then over at the couch where he had been sleeping.

"You do realized if you were in your room and not on the couch Mr. Bolt over here wouldn't have cuased you to wake up....."

She then derected her attention to Black Bolt crossing her arms.

"By the way why did you want a tour of the tower in the first place any ways?"

She hoped and begged in her head that it wasn't to become a Titan she knew if he became a Titan she would have to see him alot more and she didn't think she would handle all his annoying everyday.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:53 am

BlackBolt would turn his attention back to Paige as she stood back up and started talking again. "Well doesn't everybody want to look around the inside of the Tower? Although I must say you did seem to let me in here pretty easily. Imagine if I was a bad guy, which I'm not, I could be causing all kinds of chaos now that I'm actually in here. Don't worry though, I'm sure none of the others mind you bringing strangers home." He would then look around the room they were standing in. He wasn't sure if he wanted to become a Titan yet, while he knew that he could be if he wanted to he quite like being on his own at the minute, and he had a little house in the city which meant that he didn't have to share it with anyone else, unlike the Tower where there are God knows how many people living all under one roof
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 am

Scope shrugged absentmindedly. "Sometimes I like to mix it up..."

While the two continued their conversation, Scope made his way to the fridge and grabbed a soda. With a hiss and a slurp, he felt relaxed once more. "Ah! The life of a Titan!" he murmured sarcastically.

Sure, when the Titans were dealing with some power-hungry demon or alien overlord here to enslave the human race, the Tower could be quite comforting. The problem was...about 99% of the time there would be some power-hungry demon or alien overlord here to enslave the human race knocking on their door step!

"So...Blackbolt, was it?" he began as he walked back over to their visitor. "Um...what are you doing here?" he finished quite frankly. He didn't hear that they had to go on any recruiting missions that Zondra decided to take up...plus, wasn't she still a guest of the Titans anyway? He wasn't necessarily trying to be rude or anything...but...he had no clue who this kid really was!
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am

Well this Scope was pretty blunt, BlackBolt liked that. If he was in his position he'd be exactly the same as well. Before answering though he would speed over to the fridge Scope was just at and come back with a mouthfull, what did he have in there? Well nothing in particular just a bit of everything that was in there, with a metabolism like his you needed to eat whenever you got the chance and you couldn't be fussy about what it was you were eating. After a big swallow he would finally get around to answering the question. "What am I doing here? Well I was considering trying out for you guys and wanted to see what the place was like. It wasn't that hard to get invited back either. Besides, who doesn't want to see the inside of the Tower though right?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Paige blushed from embarussment when Black Bolt mentioned that he could have been a villan and she would have brought him into the tower so easyly but at the time she thought he was going to come anyways so she might as well go with him well that what he said so she thought to her self that she probibly thought about it more before letting him in. She thought hey he was a free ride at the time.

This was all new to Paige being a Titan or atleast trieing to be. Being around people she realized that she maybe she was being to trusting towards people. She wasn't quiet sure how much she should trust people cosidering up until resently she had no real contact with any other person. she looked at Black Bolt having her arm crossed.

"So what makes you think you can make the cut to be a Teen Titan?"

She knew if he had to go threw a battle like her to get in he may achullay make the cut if its just that alone. She was curious about Black Bolt she wondered if seeing the tower to see if he wanted to be a Titan was the only thing he wanted to do here.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:56 pm

He would then turn back to Paige, she asked what made him cut to be a Titan. That seemed pretty obvious really I mean just look at him and his powers, telling him he couldn't be a Titan would be like telling Flash he couldn't be in the Justice League. "What makes me think I can make the cut? Nothing. I know I can make the cut, hell if it wasn't for me then you'd probably still be in the bank trying to fight that robot and missing every shot but luckily for your cute little butt I was there to save you a lot of time and effort. If it wasn't for me who knows how long you'd be there before you landed a hit on him." Although it might come off as Scott trying to be mean he wasn't, he was just stating facts. The robot was faster than her and Toji so neither of them was going to hit it so that's where he stepped in. He was faster than it so he held it still so someone could nail it with a shot.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Paige rolled her eyes as he said if it was not for him shhe would still be fighting the robot. She acting like she could have done it all by herself as she walked over to the fridge to get a water bottle but she knew for a fact that she really did need his help back there.

"What ever just know that I sooo could have beat the robot with out your help but your still welcome to try out for the team I won't be the one to stop you."

She grabed a straw and opened the bottle putting the straw in the bottle. She was at the tower so she didn't need to hide who she was here but she waanted to stay on gard around Black Bolt at least for now. She pulled down the mask a little showing her nose putting the staw in her mouth making sure it was still covered thow.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

"Oh, so you can run fast? Nice. That'll totally help when we need a quick retreat." Scope said with a satisfied smirk. Sarcasm! Yes! Sarcasm was his muse for everything! Whether he was using it to be funny or using it to actually be rude, no one could ever really be certain...but...it did bug him that BB was being so vain. Yeah, he had to put up with it when speaking to Ben, but, Ben had a reason to be vain: he was pretty awesome! BB had potential, sure, but it wasn't just super powers that made someone a Titan...

"Yeah, Z can show you the Tower if she doesn't bite your head off first, but, I have a question: Why would you want to be a Titan?"

When Scope joined, it was because the Titans needed help and tried to get it from anyone that they could...even if it was an extremely inexperienced local like he was. Yeah, Scope knew that they took a chance with him. Lance really didn't know anything about him when he was recruited, he just knew that he had some potential...

Don't get the wrong idea though, he'd be exaggerating if he said that he was a complete success. At first, all the fame was really getting to his head, actually, and if it wasn't for some of his talks with JaK...he'd probably be that way today. A Titan has to be a Titan for the right reasons...and, although Scope wasn't the best Titan, he had the right heart for it...
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Scott could hear the sarcasm in Scope's voice, he tried to resist replying to it but he had to. "Yeah I've got super speed. That's more than I've heard you've got, what was it again? Oh that's right good aim. Yeah not bad but with training anyone can have that power and while you might have perfect aim while something is still I doubt you could hit something once it's started moving." Scott would then run his hand over the top of his mask, if he'd had hair sticking out he would've ran his hand through that but that isn't the case.

"Look, I didn't mean to snap like that but it was just the tone of voice you said it in. And to answer your question about why I want to be a Titan well the answer should be obvious. I've got powers and I want to be a symbol for good, and what bigger symbol of all things good is there in Jump City."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Speedy Arrival (Titans)   A Speedy Arrival (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Speedy Arrival (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next