Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Vote_lcapBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Voting_barBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Vote_lcapBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Voting_barBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:17 am

Today was the day, Ben 10's birthday had come once again and he was celebrating it with friends and family (or rather the Teen Titans and his girlfriend). Julie and a few of the other Titans, along with his other teen heroes had thrown him a party with a cake that had ten candles on it, even though he was supposedly turning 17. Ben smiled as his girlfriend approached him and she jollily grinned back. Meanwhile, pictures were taken while she sat next to him by the lit cake as so he could blow out the candles soon and make the moment of arriving closer to manhood official. This was probably one of his happier moments since arriving in this universe and with his teammates around him, many actiing looney and rambunxious with the girl of his dreams at his die, maybe it was fate that it was meant to soon all change again...Forever.

However, right now the only thing on his mind was the shamrock mint ice cream cake in front of him with the black and white 10 design carefully placed over the Omnitrix symbol whipped cream topping. Then of course the montain of green wrapped presents that awaited him no sooner did he do the deed and blow them out. The anticipation was almsot too much for Ben to handle, but first he had to thank everyone and of course his lovely and caring girlfriend.

"Thanks a lot everyone, you guys don't know how much this really means to me. And thank you Jules, I love you more than I ever have before, and I promise it's only gonna get better stronger from here."

As Ben Tennyson spoke with a sincere expression on his face, he looked towards Capricious and held her hand. He had actually forgotten the main thing everyone was waiting for while partaking in this act and that was...To Blow Out The Candles ALREADY!!
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Julie smiled, never straying from his side. Things had been pretty calm lately. She had yet to hear of Scarlet, or Scarlets lover, that ghost. Not to mention the public was still on the Titans side, the team was strong and peaceful, at least, as far as she was concerned. She even had enough time to dye her hair blonde, something she had wanted to do for a while, but never had the time to do.
So all in all life was going good for Capricious, aka Julie Berns.

Even better now that she had Ben by her side. And this was obvious as they celebrated his birthday, her present to him had been opened that morning, before the party. Just them two. It was a small chip that could fit in his pocket, pressing it would cause a hologram of him and Julie to pop up, it was an old image, taken from a video, of them in some park. Julie squeeking when Ben hugged her from behind, their laughter silent.

Giving him a kiss after his words she chuckled, "I love you, too. I'd say how much, but you know better than I could ever say. So I'll be quiet. So, blow out your candles, you goof." she squeezed his hand and gave him one last peck on the cheek. Still holding his hand tightly.

Get better? How could it get better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Ben puckered his lips as the reminder of him blowing out his candles was mentioned and looked around for a quick second at everyone in attendance all waiting rather impatiently for him to get the deed over with. After taking a deep breath he exhaled and knocked out the flame lit upon every candle and then smiled as Julie rather playfully pushed his head down and the tip of his nose dipped into the cake frosting. A chuckle escaped his lips as a squeal then emitted from Capricious's soon after when he retaliated by sticking his finger in the cake and wiped it on her nose playfully.

The moment was blissful and happy, but ultimately wasn't meant to last, for no sooner had the two began to gleefully play fight, a sonic boom would roar just as everyone began clapping and celebrating! Then from up in the sky a vortex began to swirl and in reaction the Titans began to ready themselves instantly. Ben drooped his shoulder's sadly at the thought of an attack actually happening on his special day, but it wasn't unexpected. He had been ready for this, in fact all of them had planned for the chance of someone using the opportunity to make a move. The only question was, who or what was the target?

The answer came quick as suddenly 8 long pink tentacles extended from the vortex, which ripped open the sky like the fly of an unzipped pair of pants and immediately began flailing around as if searching for something. Inside the vortex a swirling time and dimensional rift tunnel could be seen, meaning that this was some serious power that was causing the incident. Ben no longer felt saddened, but rather threatened by the occurrence and as other heroes made a move towards the pink illuminated tentacles, Ben 10 decided to suit up with Julie right by his side.

"Looks like it's Hero-Time!"

That being said, Ben immediately rotated the dial of the omnitrix and punched down on the faceplate causing his transformation to occur in a matter of mili-seconds; His skin grew dark red, while his clothes converted to a suit of green and black design. He grew an extra two limbs beneath the pits of his arms and his muscle mass intensified. His hair became long and jet black, and was immediately tied into a pony tail by the nanobots. Meanwhile, his eyes split into four and glew with green omnienergy. Finally ending the transformation with a substantial height increase and his fingers and toes disappearing to just 3 on each foot and 4 fingers on all four hands. Thus completing his successful transformation into;

"FOURARMS!!! You chose the wrong day out of 365 to make an attack on the Titans whatever you are."

However, no sooner had Ben began to speak the tentacles seemed drawn to the Tetramand and began to weave in between the other heroes as well as knocking them aside until they all swarmed upon FourArms. The alien struggled of course, but i the end six limbs versus eight wasn't enough; the last two tentacles wrangled his abdomen and his neck before lifting the burly Titan into the air and towards the dimensional rift...

Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Julie was not surprised by the attack, but she was annoyed. And when Capricious was annoyed there was hell to pay.
Sure, Julie was sweet. But Capricious was not. She was tainted. Ever since fusing with Scar. Transforming alongside Ben ger eyes flashed black for a second and she started sending small, choice sonic waves at the tentacles. To no avial.

When they grabbed Ben she snarled and her eyes grew darker again.

"No one takes my boyfriend, you picked the wrong girl to mess with."
She jumped and....yes! She was able to grab hold of Bens legs, securing herself with her whip as they rose higher and higher. Fighting the...whatever it was, was not working. No matter what she did it wouldn't let go. And the Titans below were growing fainter...
"No-" she whispered looking down at her Team. She held on to Ben even tighter, desparate to stay with him, which was working rather well.
What was going on?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm

"Arragh, can't get free! Julie No, let go."

As Fourarms struggled, he found it near impossible to power out of the grip of these tentacles and then with Juliette on his leg he tried to muster up more strength than ever. He had to protect her from falling from this high up. As they entered the rift, Ben managed to power out his upper right arm, which in turn then moved to rip off the tentacle around his neck. Thus allowing the Titan to bend and grab hold of Julie while pulling her close just before they entered the event horizon.

"HOLD ON!"

As they were drawn in, there was no sound or noise or even any light and then THWOOOOOOMMM! They were shot at light speeds across time and space. The tentacles were pulling Ben & Julie towards something; they were being drawn far, far, far away from this galaxy, reality, and probably the same universe! However, right now Ben didn't think about that. He thought solely of Capricious and protecting her. Then within mere moments after being pulled into the vortex they were spat out on the other side of it. The Tentacles had released Ben, who in turn hit the ground from high up with a large 'thump', but still Julie safely in all four of his arms. After they landed the alien hero turned over and addressed his girlfriend while letting her out of his grasp.

"Are you ok? Urgh, where did that thing take us?"

After her reply Fourarms cracked his burly back which ached a bit from the fall and took a quick glance around in just enough time to see some guy who looked like JaK Sage getting knocked through the air. No, it wasn't him though, it appeared to be someone with the same power...WAIT...it was Kevin!? Could it really be? That pink energy, could it have really been what Tennyson was thinking it was. Then a pink orb flew past the mid air being from Ben's past and knocked back whatever had thrown him with a mini explosion that blocked it from view. After which time, a young girl with red hair stepped forward and pointed an orb at Ben as well, but then pulled away upon seeing the omnitrix symbol on his person.

"B-B-Ben!?"

"Ohmygosh GWEN! Jules, I-I-I think that portal brought me, home!?!"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:29 am

The world was still spinning slightly when Julie noticed something. Something she had never felt before. Or rather. Not felt.
"B-ben, I can't feel Scarlets presence. I can't feel her..." she looked slightly paniced.
Clutching Ben tightly Julie gasped.
"H-h-home? You mean we- Oh wow." she was shocked.
Julie meant it when she said she'd come with Ben, but she'd wanted to say goodbye first.
Who was going to teach the others what Zack had taught her about L.A.W.?
Hopefully JaK could take over that, or Static. Someone. They'd find someone.

"Gwen?"
Capricious was completely disorientated, not to mention very confused, so she just stayed near Ben, unsure of herself for the first time in two years.
Just gonna get better from here? She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Hotwire had spent a good portion of Bens birthday congratulating him, and other than that, generally staying out of the way.

But that changed when the party took a turn for the worse.

Hotwire remembered Ben yelling "You chose the wrong day out of 365 to mess with me!"

All Hotwire could say was"Actually Ben, we're in a leap year. It's 366"

Hotwire then felt one of his team-mates palms slap against his head... not his most relevant statement.

The portal... The longs arms of pink light... Ben and Julie disappearing beyond the vortex. If that wasn't bad enough... the portal closed.

Hotwire stood in disbelief. Gone... just like that. He turned to his fellow titans. surely they would have an idea. Because Hotwire, for the first time ever was too shocked to think straight.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm

For the first time in nearly a year and a half Ben and Gwen Tennyson laid eyes on each other, well Ben was in alien form, but it was one Gwen was quite familiar with. However, Ben seemed slightly more shocked than she was.

"Ben!?!! I can't believe my spell worked for you, I mean it was intended to find Grandpa Max, but I never thought it would be able to find you! We searched dimensions for you for what must've been months and then gave up. I can't believe it's really---UGHHH!!!"

Gwen was rambling on to Ben and as she spoke she took a moment to lower her guard. Big mistake! For no sooner had she gotten half way though her explanation, suddenly she was smacked from behind by a hand nearly double her size and sent soaring at least four feet away. Luckily, her alien physiology would protect her from serious or fatal injury, but not much could be said for the one who had harmed her.

"Whoa,Whoa,Whoa Gwen slow down. What are you talking abou---GWEEENNN NO!"

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] 174px-Exoskull2

The alien was one Ben recognized from when he was younger, but never thought he'd have to witness again. However, this one was slightly different form the one he met when he was sent to the future, it had an Omnitrix symbol on it's chest.

"Tennyson!? Master Albedo is gonna %#!@ bricks when he finds out I found and killed you for him. Along with finally tracking down and wiping out the rest of the resistance."

Fourarms, however, wasn't paying attention to the Rhino alien's threats. Right now he was simply too livid about his cousin being hurt and was worried about her.

"Jules, do me a favor. Check on my cousin Gwen for me while I remind this guy who I am."

As Ben spoke the Tetramand stood straight up and clenched all four of his fists and then ran at the rhinoceruous alien while it dropped to all fours and charged at him. The two Titans running at each other with the ground quaking beneath their huge steps.

"I dunno who you are or what's going on here, but I do know, you've got an omnitrix and you just used it to hurt my family and that's a BIG NO NO! ARRRRRRAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

As Fourarms met the Rhino's charge he used two hands to catch it by the horn and then after being pushed back a few feet he got his grounding and rasied both of his other fists into the air before slamming them both down atop his foe; smashing the Rhino into the ground with tremendous force! The concrete beneath them buckling under the aliens weight, however, in response a laser beam fired form his horn and knocked Ben up into the sky, who flew into a near by wall and crashed through it. Although, moments afterwards a frieball emitted form the same hole and knocked back the rhino alien. Immediately following Heatblast! came sailing out via a jet of flames propelling him forward from his hands and as he saored towards the target he prepared for a flaming arching punch.

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Ben_1013

Now what the now transformed Heatblast wasn't aware of was that the first alien Gwen had blasted back had recovered and was now readying to attack Ben from his flank. This one had projetile energy fire which resembled electricity or proton fireballs and also had an omnitrix symbol on it's person.

"DIEEEE Plumber Scumb! In the name of the Albedo Corps."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:47 am

Julie was in a, what do you call it, oh yeah, a culture shock. Complete with shaking and incoherent thoughts. She pressed her hands to her mouth to keep from screaming. She was in a different world. She was in a different world. She as in a different world. Ben was gone from her side. Ben was- BEN WAS WHAT!?

She looked up panicing, hearing his words and through it all, glaring slightly.
She did crawl over to 'Gwen' and checked on her, seeing that she was pretty okay, and then she really glared, at the thing fighting Ben.

Seems she had to remind Ben who she was.
"Ben. You're not alone anymore when you fight, get that through your head, goddamnit."
Blame it on the shock. Yeah. Hmm.
Anyhow shock or not, Julie needed an outlet and this thing was perfect.
She didn't need to gather energy inside her now to let out a powerful and concentrated sonic beam hit the foreign alien full on, accompanied by more. Julie had her whip in one hand, gun in the other, and closed her eyes briefly.
Diving into a full fledged subconscious attack on Rhino, doing her best to cause him immensly distracting pain and agony. Anything so she could feel normality.
If she didn't need Ben so much now, he'd be sleeping on the floor again that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:45 pm

As Heatblast flew at the Rhino like alien suddenly he was knocked out of the sky by many projectiles that blasted him into the ground with a tremendous thud! This kind of (and by "kind of" I mean REALLLY) hurt Ben and he needed time to recover, but luckily his loving significant other had his back and sent a sonic screech in the direction of the foreign alien keeping it from capitalizing on Ben and mentally subdued the other. This left Heatblast with an opening, which came just as soon as the fuzziness in his head went away.

"Oww, sorry babe. You know how protective I can get sometimes. Now, let's really turn up the heat on these guys!"

As the pyronite spoke he stood up while rubbing his head and then supercharged two fireballs in his palms before releasing them in streams along the ground and instantly melted it back to a tar state. This was one of Heatblast's signature attacks, meant to melt the ground underneath his opponents and turning it into a make shift tar-pit momentarily, which both aliens sunk into before it cooled and trapped them inside/underground. The only thing visible out of the floor was the rhinoceros alien's head and horn, while the other's entire upper body was free, but it dare not attack for Ben 10 was standing right above it with a flaming hand in it's face.

"Now, I'm only gonna ask you once to talk and if you guys decide to try anything I'll have my super girlfriend here make you think you were a morganian mudflup."

Alien lingo, but it did the trick either way, for they seemed frightened enough. Although, just then Ben found himself interrupted by an old friend who wandered over to them while holding his arm in pain.

"Don't bother with them. Their low level goons and probably don't know much of anything anyway. The real big fish you want is your old friends; Albedo & Vilgax."

It was at that time Ben reverted back to human form and turned to shockingly see Kevin Levin approaching. He had obviosuly been the person earlier that got swatted like a fly. Although, glad to see him and that he was ok, Ben was still confused as to what was happening here and worried about Gwen.

"Kevin, I can't believe it. I never thought I'd see you again. What's going on!?"

"Well have time to catch up later kid, but for right now we gotta get your cousin back to base and get out of range of these guys before reinforcements arrive."

"Right. Wait....Did you say base?"

They never had a base... well at least not when Ben was still living here and part of the team. Jeez, there was indeed a lot of explaining to do.

"Jules, I want you to know that no matter what happens here, you're still my main priority. But this is my home and it needs my help. I've gotta stay fix whatever's happening here until it's done. I know I can't ask you to stay with me and I already know you probably will, but.... I guess I'm trying to say, I'm sorry I got you mixed up in all this."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm

"Actually, your supergirlfriend is going to do worse if they don't comply-" The superhero was cut off by a guy who mentioned Vilgax, or Vilgix or something.

"Save it, babe. It's...it's okay,"
Julie smiled slightly, "I already told you, where you go, I go. I have saved your butt too many times to just leave now." The titan teased, but really she was just covering her insecurity, which Ben would most likely realise.

"Look, you are my life. My only fear is that you'll leave for that other girl here you once told me about."
she whispered, her grey eyes flashing. If that were to happen... Well to e honest she'd kick that other girl to Timbuktu.

"As long as you're mine, I'm fine. But I would like to know where I am, 'when' I am and who everyone is."
she added, pressing her watch to transform back into her normal clothes.

Calming herself, she took in her surroundings as she'd learned from watching Silent, her mentor. She wondered who would take over the mission he'd given her. She wondered if he was still alive. What everyone else was doing. Where Scarlet was and if she felt the loss of connection, too. Perhaps she'd think Julie was dead.

The seventeen year old was slowly becoming aware of the magnitude of her situation. She had Ben, thankfully. But she'd left her equiptment, easily replaced, and her Team, irreplacable.
But, somehow, someday, maybe they could both return.

Until then her loyalty would not waver. As a Titan she was devoted to her teammate, as Julie she was connected to Ben. She really saw no other choice, but to stick with him, it was the only thing she'd want to do.

However she was sort of in some sense of shock and she needed to deal with her emotions somehow.

"Base? Is there a training center there? I need to kill some dummies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:57 pm

"Ya I know, it's just that I've been through this a few times, but even then I can't imagine what you must be going through in your own mind. I mean, you are a very LOOOONG ways from home Jules."

Ben just hugged Julie as her second response parted from her lips and entered his heart. He was too lucky to have her, although he then had thoughts of the other Julie for a brief moment. He had once lov---Well never really loved, but ya, he had kind of really liked her too, but the connection he had with Capricous was like a destiny bond. The other Julie had just been his high school girlfriend; a training partner for his real one if you will. No contest in the end. Although, that didn't mean he still didn't care about her well being. He wondered if she was doing ok and if she sitll had Ship with her. All those questions and more would have to be answered later though, because it was like Kevin had said...They needed to get moving before more trouble arrived. Luckily, Ben didn't really have to respond to Jules. Kevin did it for him, which was good, because honestly....He really wasn't sure himself on some of her questions.

"You're in Bellwood...or at least what's left of it. I'd say it's been about a year or so since Tennyson left. Eh, can't really say for sure, the days seem to blend together now and my name's Kevin Levin; one of the last remaining Plumbers. Oh, and our base...It's not that kind of base...A better word for it might've been...."

The scene then skips to Mr. Smoothie's, where Kevin with Gwen over his shoulder and Ben, along with Juliette enter a hidden underground passageway under the benches outside into a bunker filled with people and high tech gear and supplies. As well as a few soldiers in space gear; some alien and some human. Moral seemed rather low overall among them and many seemed injured.

"...A refugee camp."

"Guys...This-This is horrible. Just what has been going on? Where is Grandpa Max and Julie...The other Julie I mean, and all our friends and allies."

"Albedo happened...Ugh."

"Gwen!"

"Gwen."

Suddenly Gwendlyn came too after being laid down for a moment to rest. As she sat up she grabbed her head aggravatingly. Luckily, her Anodite physiology kept her body from sustaining serious injury.

"I'm sorry Ben, but when you left Albedo and Vilgax joined forces and laid siege to..well..."

"Pretty much the entire Universe. At least until Albedo betrayed Vilgax and now there's an interstellar war between the Albedo Corps. and Vilgax's armies, plus the rest of the scum in the universe that joined forces with Vilgax from the 10 world's he conquered."

"And I bet I can guess where the home front is?"

"You guessed it Tennyson, it's Earth."

"...We lost Grandpa Max in a raid against Vilgax. He tried sending him through an multidimensional portal to the null void. Neither of them have been scene since. The spell that brought you here was meant to find him and bring him back, but I guess it found another Tennyson instead..You."

"In addition to attracting a few Albedo Corpsmen to our position as well."

"Right now, the Plumbers are on the run. With Vilgax gone there's no one to control his armada, so the Plumber's are working double time to take down the Albedo Corps. and wrangle up Vilgax's fleet as well. It's not looking good Ben; many of them are switching sides to Albedo and he's been looking to personally exterminate us for a while now. He's also been looking through different universes for you because before Azmuth went into hiding he told Albedo the one being in the Universe that could stop him...Was you."

"Ever since then Albedo's been on the nervous time bomb ticking war path to find you. The bounty on your head doesn't even translate into Earth currency."

"Ok, I think I get it, but you guys still haven't told me what happened to Julie?"

The room suddenly got quiet....And then Gwen began to shed a tear.

"Ben."

"I'll tell him. When Albedo went looking for you Tennyson...One of the first places he looked was your hometown. When your parents and Julie wouldn't tell him where you were...Well. He took your parents hostage in an effort to draw you out, were not sure if they're still alive or not, but as for Julie...."

"She and Ship tried defending your parents tooth and nail Ben, but in the end Albedo he--"

"No! Stop it!! This cannot be happening!?! Guys..Wha--WHAT HAPPENED!?!! What the heck is the Albdeo Corps. and where did Albedo get all this power from? Even with a mock Omnitrix or the real one, taking over an entire universe is a bit much!"

"Sit down Tennyson, weve got a lot of explaining to do and I hope you're staying because as of right now...You're the leader of the resistance against the Albedo Corps."

Ben then sat down with tears in his eyes. What he had feared the most had come to pass...Just like in Scarlet's vision to him. He had let everyone down, but there was still some glimmer of hope. It wasn't over, not by a long shot. However, he could never forgive himself for leaving them; his parents, Julie, Gwen & Kevin, Grandpa Max...The people of the world. He needed strength now more than ever.

-------------------

Kevin and Gwen then explained to Ben and Capricous that Albedo had figured out a way to not only replicate the omnitrix and give it to his alien corps. members, but he also had made a newer version to it called the Ultimatrix and unlocked the mastercode making him virtually invivncible. After Ben left, with Vilgax's help they overthrew the Earth's government and defeated the Plumbers on their home front, scattering them across the unvierse in small circuits. However, once Albedo didn't need Vilgax anymore and the betrayal the inevitably occurred between them there was a grace period while the two of them fought it out, but now with Vilgax gone and Albedo the only one left to claim the Universe the siege on Earth has begun again. The mission was to find Ben and eliminate the rest of the Plumbers as well as any other opposition that stands against them. Albedo's main base of operations was in Washington DC; the White House where the President served as his personal slave to bring him Chili Fries and Smoothies whenever he so desired. Kevin and Gwen had been leading the resistance against them up until this point, but after they were ambushed at the Plumber base in Mt. Rushmore they were forced to go into hiding as well. This was all that remained of the resistance on Earth. While the battle for the Galaxy/Universe with Plumber's abroad was looking dimmer and dimmer as the Albedo corps. grew in strength and numbers.

----------------------------

Ben had a decision to make now on what to do, but right now he was feeling so down he didn't know if he could believe in himself. He was usually optimistic, but right now..He just wasn't feeling his usual self...So much death and all of it, on HIS head.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 am

Julie listened silently and was slowly realising that, not only was she in a different world, she was in the middle of a huge warzone.

"If your grandfather was with Vilgax when he disappeared, then summoning him might actually summon Vilgax as well." Julie interjected after Gwen had awoken, having checked that she bore no fatal wounds.

She closed her eyes when she heard of the other Julies fate, but otherwise showed no emotion, choosing to remain quiet. But then Ben was tearing up and Julie knelt on the ground before him, taking his hands in hers and pressing them to her lips,
"Ben, you didn't leave on purpose. It's not your fault."
she reached up with one hand to carress his cheek, "you couldn't have known, there is nothing you could've done. Trust me."

--------------------------------
What Kevin told them was nothing short of a horror story, it was gruesome. Julie couldn't believe that the Earths many armies and warriors had been reduced to this...refugee camp! It was insulting! And it made her furious. So much so, in fact, that when Kevin first finished telling them, she had had to leave the camp for a brief while, to calm down so she didn't blow anything up.

The injustice of it all was making her sick, and the Scarlet in her was making her very, very vengeful.
----------------------------------
And she noticed the toll it took on Ben, of course. She was his girlfriend, after all. Well. Actually that wasn't a good word for them anymore. But she didn't know what to call them, what they had was stronger.

"Ben," she lay next to him one night in the camp, whispering. She turned to face him, "Ben, I know you're upset, of course. And I know you're blaming yourself, but you have to get it together, baby. It's. Not. Your. Fault. You didn't make Vilgax and Albedo go on a rampage, they just did. You didn't ask to be sent away, it just happened. Think of it this way, now you're back, what's in the past is prologue, this is the story right now. You need to see how relieved so many people are that you're back, you're here, now. You can help them now. And even more," she smiled softly, teasing him gently, "You've never had an illusionist to back you up before. So the odds are even better." The Titan sighed, "I believe in you, not just because I love you. But because I know that you, Ben Tennyson, and you, Ben10, have enough heart and power between you to save the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Capricious's words were of little comfort to Ben at first. Scarlet had done a number on him, that was for sure, with the doubt she had embedded into his head. All he could see were those same images of everyone dead and he being left to be the single lone failure among the bodies, flames, and ashes. It wa so discouraging that Ben couldn't really give them an answer at the time, instead he just wanted to be alone.

---------

Later on that night Ben was joined by Julie in bed. She reminded him then of what was important, who he was, and why they had been brought here. Her words of encouragement reinduced some courage back into his faltering soul. Ben may not have been there for everyone and he may have let everyone down, but he'd be damned if he was going to give up and let Albedo take over the entire universe. For Julie, for his parents, for Grandpa Max and for all the Plumbers who put down their lives he would stop Albedo.

"You're right Jules, I'm still a Titan. Different universe, different situation, differnt enemies. It's still the same problem and I'm still the same Ben 10."

As Ben sat up while thinking this he looked at the omnitrix and smirked a bit. he had forgotten about fate's dealings. He never aked to be a hero, it was thrown in his lap and he had done a good job so far with what he'd be given. He had the tools to do whatever he had to, to save everyone before and not all of them included the omnitrix. Plus with Juliette here he was even better off than last time.

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] 11110

"...Starting tomorrow moring, tell everyone to mobilize and get ready that's able because were going to Washington DC. And once we get there I will bring the Albedo Corps. to justice and take HIM DOWN. Then I'm gonna free my parents, rescue Grandpa Max and finish this thing with Vilgax once and for all."

As Ben spoke, he looked back to Julie with a determiend expression, his old confidence had returned although the ego was still absent for the moment. He had nothing to be cocky about, not in a time like this when his family, friends, and everyone he knew was at risk.

"Thank you Julie. You always know what to do and say to bring me back...If it wasn't for you, I don't know what I'd do."

As Ben spoke he pulled her close for an embrace. This was no hug though, no mere caressing of the bodies, but a spiritual and loving embrace; the kind where you never wanted to let the other go. Afterwards he pushed her back and gave her a very affectionate kiss and then afterwards looked her in the eyes.

"So...Ready to go kick some alien butt?"

---------------

The next day the group set out on a path across country to Washington DC. They trip was slow moving becaue along the way they spent much time taking down units of Albedo Corps. soldiers. There were many ambushes on both sides; some where the resistance would attack them and then some were the Albedo Corps. would forumlate strikes on the last remaining Plumbers. However, in the end the result was always the same, thanks to Ben and the omnitrnx with help of Kevin, Gwen, and Capricous with the others. They defeated and took out mutliple companies of enemy troops and freed any hostages they had. Thus growing the resistance's numbers in size and getting more powerful along the way. Ben also came across some new aliens forms along the way that he started to use in battle. All of this in preperation for the day where he would have to finally face Albedo in the final showdown.

It had been a long 3 and a half weeks, but the day was finally here. The siege on Washington DC. Much had happened, but the objective had stayed the same and Ben was sure Albedo knew they were here.

----------------------------------

It was dark around the capitol of the nation and outside there were at leats 12 guards stationed around the white house. Not to mention probably about a bajillion inside, but the army was all here and they were all ready to put down their lives in pursuit of saving the planet and the universe. Under the cover of a thick haze laid down by one of the plumber alien scouts Ben had in his unit they moved silently through the fog. Kevin was in the sewers below ready to launch a ground assalt and Gwen was in the air using magic platforms to levitate her team to drop down from above. They had gone over the battle strategy multiple times and tried to plan for all outcomes. They had high tech stolen weaponry that they confiscated from their defeated enemies. Now all that was left was to execute. As the time to mount the attack arose Ben spoke into the Omnitrix's comlink.

"Guys, you ready for this? I understand if you're scared, but know, there's no backing out now. We do this and we save the entire universe...again. Failure's not an option and luckily I've got a bit of experience in universe sav---OUCH! Ok, Ok sorry, remaining serious babe. Anyway, just clear me a path to Albedo everyone and Capricous and I will handle the rest."

Over the intercom a loud HUZZZZAAAAA filled the speaker. They all obviosuly understood the plan. Ben was dressed in different attire then when they first began. His jacket had been torn on many occasions and was now patched up all over with freedom fighter patches. He wore a headband and doned warrior like facepaint. His shoes were now combat boots and he carried a space rifle on his back for when the omnitrix was on the fritz (Yes, he still had that problem) Finally, his pants were now cargo pants like those that he wore as a kid and instead of a shirt. He also donned a kevlar vest. He had also put on a bit of muscle tone, which he was sure would dwindle off of him once he got back to smoothies and chili fries diet. OH HOW HE MISSED his smoothie/chili fries diet. Coupled with his relaxing pizza and summo-slammers hour.

"Ok, you ready to do this Jules. I can't promise you well make it out of this alive, ya know. Only that I'm not going to leave your side until it's done."

As Ben said this he clasped her hand in his own and spoke softly as not to give away their position. Now all that was left was to give the signal and then the true battle; the final one for the Earth would begin...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm

((I swear to Word, JaK, you better not kill the love of Julies somewhat screwed up life :P))

"I know, I know, I'm amazing,"
she chuckled, then embracing him and closing her eyes. After returning the gesture she nodded, "Let's get some sleep first, eager beaver." she slept and from that day on, they trained.
------
------
-----
----
Then the day arrived and Julie was silent for most of the day, knowing it could very well be her last. But it was not a new thought, so she dealt with it.
Also Julies attire had changed. It was not her normal super suit, it had a few modifications. The shorts were fireproof, the vest bulletproof, she had two more guns, her chain whip was still there, but she also now had a sort of megaphone, alien technology, that magnified her voice when she activated it to magnify her powers. And she donned her usual Lara Croft-esque top.

"Ben," she replied in a whisper when it was almost time to go, "Don't die on me again. I can't live with that." she stopped, pausing for a moment, Julie had always had a little trouble truly voicing her feelings, "Ben Tennyson, I have two things to say to you, 1) I will always love you and 2)" she gave him a passionate kiss, "You owe me some kind of ring after this, Tennyson, not every girlfriend would do this for her boyfriend." she winked and then activated her microphone, signalizing to Ben that she was ready to go. She squeezed his hand one last time, her eyes saying more than her words ever could.

And then it started.
And Capricious just let go, she let go of any blocks or moral that she had, because this time she was fighting for Ben, the World and the Universe. She couldn't risk anything. She stayed with Ben the whole time, wiping out rows of soldiers with her screams, making them turn on each other with her hypnotic voice and driving those who were left to despair, her eyes were glowing from all the power she was exerting, but it wasn't even nearly her 'super nova'. She was saving that for Albedo.

She never once left Bens side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next