Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeed For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNeed For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNeed For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barNeed For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Need For Speed. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Paige was glad to see that she got a little more help. then as he called her pixe ears her ears went down pointing straight out she hated it when people made fun of or rudely comented on her ears but hey it was a change from being called an elf.

"Thanks for the help but dont call me--"

Paige used her sword to cut of the robots head at the neck with a stabing motion.

"PIXE EARS!'

She looked at the new guy putting away her wepon.

"the names Zondra Valexii not pixe ears, elfen chick, or freaky ears got it..... now whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Scott would listen as she told him not to call her pixie ears before she took the robot's head off. "Whatever you say pixie ears." He would then release the robot, which would cause the now lifeless body to drop to the floor. They had stopped it but it had already did what it was programmed to, steal the money. "My name is BlackBolt, but you can call me sexy if you like, whatever works for you pixie ears." Scott would then let out a little chuckle, he liked to have a little good natured ribbing with others. "You can also call me the fastest teenager this side of Kid Flash but that's a bit of a mouthful so I'd stick with BlackBolt if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Paige's ears continued to stick out to the side showing she was very unhappy witht eh namme she was tempted to kick this guys butt but considering he was faster than the robot that was too fast for her she knew it was a lost cause. she then smirked and her ears rose a bit.

"I'd love to call you sexy but too bad your not that good looking."

she did a fake sigh.

"I gess I'm stuck calling you Black Bolt instead of sexy. and you put all that hard work into my cute wittle nick name yet I can't give you one...."

she said perteneding to be sad about it. She turned around and started to walk to the door.

"OH well see you later Black bolt."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 pm

As Paige turned around she turned right into BlackBolt. "Now is that anyway to talk to the man who just saved your life?" Well he probably hadn't saved her life but he saved her a lot of time and effort and this way he sounded like more of a hero. "You could atleast offer to show me around that big fancy tower on that island that you call home. I mean I did just help stop that thing after all." As he said the word thing Scott pointed at the robot's headless body lying on the floor
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Paige smirked under her mask again.

"Sorry but I don't take boys home on the first date I'm just not that kind of girl."

she said in a mocking tone. If he begged enough she would most likely show him the tower but she wanted to get back at him for calling her pixe ears by making him begg to see that tower.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 pm

"Trust me, once a girl gets to know me she can't stay away from me.....mainly because she can't outrun me but that's not my point." Scott's full body suit covered his whole face so Paige couldn't see the grin on his face. "Either way I was going to checkout the tower, I just thought it'd be better to show up with someone rather than uninvited. Also the fastet way for you to get back there would be with me, just saying."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 am

Paige sighed desided hey if hes offering free rides home she might as well take one.

"Very well but for the record I'm sure I'll be the one obsession to you all girls rule thing. Now if your offering free rides I might as well take one insted of walking or flying back. so how are we gonna do this are you gonna give me a piggy back ride or?....."

Piage waited for his response unsure how hed get her there but it didnt really matter if he was as fast as he said he was.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

"Well I was thinking we'd get back like this." Scott would then quickly scoop her up into his arms before taking off, speeding towards the Tower, while he hadn't been there before he knew where it was just like everyone else in the city. He knew that with his speed he would be able to run across the water with ease.

Probably gonna continue this thread later or something when I can be bothered to make the next thread lol
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 pm

ooc: kk and btw the red print about should be bright blue but it turns out in the color cyan if you swop the a with the y it turns red... who knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2