Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Need For Speed. (Open) Vote_lcapNeed For Speed. (Open) Voting_barNeed For Speed. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Need For Speed. (Open) Vote_lcapNeed For Speed. (Open) Voting_barNeed For Speed. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Need For Speed. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Need For Speed. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 am

It was midday in Jump City and it was a relatively nice day, it wasn’t too hot but it wasn’t cold. Most people would call it the perfect temperature. With most people out enjoying the sun there wasn’t much traffic in the city so the roads were almost bare, that was until a white blur went speeding down the road, kicking up a gust of wind into everyone who was walking down the streets. Most would turn to try and look what it was that had just gone past but no one had the time to see but everyone who lived in the city would be able to tell you the direction that it was heading in and that was the direction of the Jump City Bank. As whatever the blur was got there it finally came to a stop so that you could actually see what it was.
Spoiler:

As it stopped outside the bank its eye would scan the area and confirm that this was the place that it had be programmed to search for and that it was now to carry out its next step of what it had been programmed to do. Before heading inside it did a quick scan of the area, checking to see for anyone with a gun, namely the security guards. Wouldn’t you know it, it picked up two security guards who were now making their way out to the front door, one had a shotgun and one had a pistol. As they got outside they saw the robot and wondered what it was but then their eyes caught sight of what was on its back, two canons that looked like guns so they opened fire straight away, but the robot used it’s amazing speed to simply avoid all the shots before “running” up to the guard with the shotgun and dismantling the gun while it was still in his hand. While it was doing this one of the guns on the robots back turned and faced the other guard and shot him in the knee, he didn’t want any unnecessary killing but he also didn’t want any distractions. With the one guard down it would quickly grab the guard who had the shotgun and throw him into the wall, knocking him out. As it made its way into the bank it would fire a few shots just to get everyone to hit the floor or get out while he did his business, but as one of the cashiers dropped to the floor she hit the two buttons under her desk, one to alert the police and one to alert the Titans.

With everyone now either on the floor or out of the bank the robot would make its way to the back of the bank, it had the blueprints programmed into it so it knew exactly where to go to get to the big safe at the back. As it came to the safe it would look at it, it didn’t have the codes so it had to find a different way into the vault. It would then point the guns on its back at the big hinges on the bank door and open fire. As one of the hinges crippled and fell away it opened fire on the other one. The robot would then grab the door with both hands and pull back which pulled the door out of the way so that the safe was now open. The robot would then press a button on its arm that would open a compartment in its chest which revealed an orange spiralling portal off energy. The robot would then speed its way around the vault throwing money into the portal in its chest which it turned out was a teleporter. As it prepared to make its way back out of the bank its sensors went off, revealing to him that the police were already outside, something which it hadn’t planned for. Although it was quicker than their bullets due to how many of them were out there it didn’t want to risk the chance of getting hit so it had to think of another way out
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:15 am

"Lightning Wolf!Come in Lightning Wolf!"Looking at the police radio on his dresser, Toji hopped off from his bed, picking up the answering mechanism."Yah, I'm here.Where you need me?"15 minutes later, Toki skids to a stop outside the bank, wind whoosing around him."Yo, what's the situation,Cheif?" The officer points at the bank."There's some sort of robot on there, stealing cash. He's taken out the security."Toji grins, stretching."Right!!!I'll handle this!!"Walking up to the doors, he kicks them, sending them slamming back."Hey,tincan!!!!Stop and desist!!!"Blurring foward, Toji tries a ax kick.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:52 am

As it continues to try and think of a way to get out of the bank without the possibility of being harmed the robots sensors pick up on fast movement, faster than anything a human could do. He turns around and his eye picks up one of the Titans outside, great, could this day get any worse? Then he sees the Titan burst through the doors and come speeding into the bank. The robot quickly speeds to the side and avoids the Titans kick. "Scanning target. Data reveals Titan to be Toji Okami." The robot then turns so that his whole body is facing Toji. "Not bad Toji, but my scanners reveal that your speed is no match for mine."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 am

Toji blinked, then flashstepped."Hah!!What you think of that!!!"Spinning, he mule kicks him.Then he tries for a jump stomp."And I may not be as fast as you, but I got power.S-so nyaaah!!!"Yep, he was really offended.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

So Toji had caught the robot off guard but that wasn't going to happen again. "Good move Titan. It won't happen again. Systems adjusting, sensor speed updated. You won't catch me off guard like that again Titan" The robot had now increased its reactions and sensors which could allow it to avoid Toji's flash stepping but in doing so it wouldn't be able to attack while it was dodging. For now though it leaned forward and fired multiple rounds off at the Titan.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Blinking, Toji summoned his Kursigami."I guess I'll just slow you down!!!"Trying to wrap one half if the very long chain around it's... feet, he flashstepped foward, trying to catch its head with the sythe so he could give it a knee in the face."Take that!!!"

(Srry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

The sensors went off inside the robot's head, it was alerted to Toji's flash stepping and without any control the bullets would stop firing and the robot was forced to dodge the attack. He wasn't doing it willingly it was programmed into it to just avoid all physical fights at all cost because he wouldn't last in it. "As I just informed you Titan. That Flash Stepping technique will not work against me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Toji blinked, stepping back."Huh.....Now what am I gonna do.....I don't wanna wolf roar you....Hmmm...." sitting down in front if the door , he thought about this."Well, I can't take you head on, for the simple fact that your as slippery as a eel...."He got an idea."Hahahahsha,I'll just stand here till you put the money back, and if you try to escape, wham!!!"He summoned his giant shuriken, putting a....point...on wham.Standing up, he put himself into rest position.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 am

Paige flew over to the bank just reciving the sos from the bank about 2 mins ago. She arived just in time to hear Tojis plan. Paige smiled she remebered him from her testing to become a titan she couldn't wait to see what he could do. She stood behind Toji wearing her new costume which she had rescently had gotten she had a wide smile on her face as she reached to the inside of her waist cape where 2 pistols and a sword handle were latched on and pulled out one of her pistols and aimed at the robot.

Spoiler:

"Well you could do that or you could use me as back up I have been ichin for my first mission as a Titan."

she then looked up at the robot.

"Oh and if you were wondering Mr. Robo the names Zondra Vallexii."

She wanted to start to go by her code name now that she was a titan and that she finaly recontacted her parents again. She then reached back and pulled out her other pistol.

"Lets do dis!"

She layed one arm over the other crosing them aining the guns at the robot. She loaded them up with blue energy bullets making the pistols glow then started to shoot at the robot.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 am

The robot would stand there as this new girl entered the room, his eye would adjust to scan her. "Scanning...Scanning. Scan complete. No data held on new human. You are irrelevant to my programmed plans." The robot would finish his scan and it turns out he had no data on her. Though he didn't need data to see that she was starting to shoot bullets at him, but with his wheels giving him the speed he managed to avoid them all, but it was getting harder and harder to dodge now. There was more people taking up the same amount of room which meant that things were starting to get cramped
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

ooc:im waiting on TL
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Might as well just carry on
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:49 pm

ooc:woops sorry i said TL thought this was diffrent thread but ok

ic: Paige quickly jumped over toji quickly puting back her pistols then wiped out her sowerd handle shooting out an energy blade. she would then attempt to attack the robot with her blade while she said.

"Scaning huh? well SCAN THIS YOU MINDLESS MACHINE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

OT: Ok, seeing as this thread has been going longer than I wanted I'm just gonna rush the ending now lol

As Paige would throw over an insult the robot would look at her before simply responding. "You have provided nothing to scan." The robot would then use it's amazing speed to move back out of the way of the blade created by the Titan. "You'll need more speed than that if you wish to catch me Titan." A sense of gloating could he heard in the robot's voice, neither Titan here was fast enough to stop him and he knew it. "I believe I can help with that." A strange voice was heard outside the bank before suddenly a black blur entered the bank before a new guy was seen sitting on one of the desks. "You say they need more speed to stop you? Well speed it what I'm all about." The robot would then turn around and look at the person. "Scann-" "Oh no you don't." The man then moved quicker than the eye could see and appeared behind the robot before grabbing him in a bear hug. "Hey you, pixie ears, if you wanna take a shot at this guy now would be your chance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed. (Open)   Need For Speed. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next