Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Building Speed (Ama) Vote_lcapBuilding Speed (Ama) Voting_barBuilding Speed (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Building Speed (Ama) Vote_lcapBuilding Speed (Ama) Voting_barBuilding Speed (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Building Speed (Ama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Building Speed (Ama) Empty
PostSubject: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 am

When it's not rush-hour, cars in jump city can actually travel rather fast.

A man ran out into the middle of the street. Was he trying to get killed? No... just the opposite. He was the one doing the killing. As the blue SUV swerved to miss him, the mans body erupted in a fit of magma. The car sheared right in half as the cold metal met his searing skin. His molten form growing to twice the normal size. This guy was some kind of meta human nut!

Lava flowed down the street, making a river of magma that flowed around cars, as they slowly began to slag.

"GKFSHbhjk"

Apparently this mans form prevented normal speech.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:58 am

Cars were not the only thing speeding through the streets of Jump City.

To residents of Jump City, nothing was surprising anymore. They had seen everything, whether it be a huge killer moth, or a nerd who watches too much television. So some kind of Magma freak was nothing', really. But still, best to run, flee the surrounding area. But whilst people were running away, afraid for their own safety. There was one speeding towards the Magma creature. Manic.

The young speedster was making up ground fast; crossing the city in just a few seconds. He arrived on the scene, stood several yards away from the monster. He didn't know what to say, really. Or think, for that matter. He had been used to taking down criminals, gun wielding ones. But this... this was a whole new level for him. A deep breath, the strategy seemed clear. Distract. Provide time for the people to get a good enough distance away. Manic could do that. In an instant, Manic entered his burst of speed; running around the Magma creature who tried to follow his movements; but that'll just make him dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 am

The magma monster would turn to see this kid running around him. He would turn a few times, trying to keep up, before roaring out, shooting out a stream of lava from his shoulders, in an attempt to hit him mid run. If this hit, the monster would attempt to bring down a molten hand on this speedy boy, only for a blast of water to shoot from a rooftop and hit it’s arm, encasing it in rock just long enough for the boy to run again.

“Bullseye.” Hotwire yelled from the rooftop. He had a mini water tank latched to his back, and a hose and pump system allowed him to shoot the water with high speed and accuracy. He had salvage the parts from the rooftop of this apartment complex as part of it’s emergency fire gear. This was an emergency after all.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 am

Fortunately Manic was quick to react for the time being, stepping out of the way as the lara fell upon the floor. Manic had put on the brakes for a moment after that, analyzing his surroundings. But, Manic was mostly unaware of the large molten hand about to crush him. But again, Manic was quite fortunate. For the water stream appeared to negate the attack, causing the monster to flinch back a step or two. Rather than waste anymore time, and now that Jump City citizens safe. Manic started to run around the monster once again, yet this time Manic was whipping up a bit of wind; starting to form a pocket tornado that may deal with this fire elemental if completed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:33 am

Apparently this other hero had a decent handle on this. If Hotwire kept taking out limbs like this, then the battle would be a piece of…

SSSSSSSSSSS

The arm remagma’d. This was bad. Hotwire needed a more permanent solution he said running down the fire escape, the now empty tank breaking from his back, but the pump still in place. on his arm. When he got to the ground held his arm up, and began interfacing with his wrist computer.

“Let’s see. Plasmic Spinal Chorda have been replaced with magmalets. This is high end meta work. His body is regenerating magma based off his nervous inputs… which cause a thermodynama loop… interesting.” he said trying to find a solution.

The magma creature would melt into the ground. It would seem the threat was gone… until it reformed outside of the vortex.

“Graphskdjhfnjasd”
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 am

Manic came to an immediate stop, just about as he watched the Magma creature reform elsewhere. "Did not see that coming...". He would say to himself as what was made of the pocket tornado flew up into the sky. Manic was quite perplexed with what to do next, he couldn't approach the thing head on... could he? An idea! Manic would disappear just as quickly as he stopped; but this time ran away from the scene, but why?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Great. Ditched. By the guy who would probably make the best distraction while hotwire worked a soloution.

"Uh oh." He said as the magma beast turned to him.

"Let's see... Air conditioner with fraon gas runner... engine block ignition... lancing caps from the-" he was cut off from his tech survey by a magma shot. He barely missed it by inches.

"Oh come on. Give me a few seconds." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Rest assured, folks. Manic was not gone, no. He just took a short break, a wild dash around the City; picking up speed, and collecting air around him; compressing it. He returned back only half a minute later or so, heading straight towards the Magma monster. When he got within range, Manic would leap into the air, flipping forward to land on one knee near the Magma monster. As he hit the ground, the compressed air around him would shoot outwards like a blast of wind; hopeful of knocking the Magma monster off his feet, or at least unsettling the giant foe.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:32 pm

The monster got blasted back a few feet, forming a puddle of molten goo on the ground, which quickly reformed into the beast.

"Hey! uh... you! Quick-draw!" Hotwire yelled.

"I've got an idea. But I'm going to need you to work in tandem with me on this." Hotwire said, lifting the A.C and engine block off the ground.

"Keep him moving, then get me a clear shot on his back." Hotwire said making swift mental calculations. He hoped this guy would cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Manic simply responded with a high five before disappearing in a blur once more. This time Manic would dash about the Beast; in and around as he tried to get the Beast to lose focus. The beast of course would stumble about, throwing his molten arm out to grab Manic - but he was too fast. Sooner or later, a good enough opening has to present itself, hopefully before Manic feels the molten burn.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:41 pm

"A freon induced enzymatic chain should cause his magmatic cells to work in reverse... therefore..." Hotwire mumbled, as parts flew together. It formed a small machine on the ground as manic distracted the magma man. The machine would work as hotwire placed a small vial inside. It was filled with a special biological agent for dealing with low level metas. This machine would give it a boost. After a few seconds, the machine dinged. Hotwire held his hand out to it, and began triangulating it in respect to the beast.

Then the beast stumbled around. It grunted as it's back faced to hotwire.

"Fire!" He yelled. The capsule shot from the device at high speed and buried itself in the mans back. It screamed in pain as it's magma like exterior crusted over, turning to rock. It would reach out towards manic, as if to make one last ditch move. It solidified just as it's arm neared his face. Crack began to appear, and the whole thing shattered, leaving an uncontentious man on the ground. Somehow, his clothes and appearance were completely intact.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 pm

"THAR HE BLOWS!". Manic had yelled out as he saw the Magma monster hit with the capsule. Cautiously taking a quick step backwards as it swiped out it's molten hand as a last resort. But, the day had ultimately been saved. Thank god the guy was wearing pants. Off in the distance the blaring sound of police officers and other emergency forces could be heard, all rushing towards the scene of the incident. "Sounds like it might be time for me to take my leave... you'll deal with the whole clean-up crew, boy scout?".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:59 pm

"Wait wait wait. Boy scout? You are not leaving me to deal with all of this." Hotwire said. He poked manic in the chest.

"You haven't even told me your name." Hotwire said. This was going to be interesting. This super-speedster seemed sort of condescending. The cop cars finally pulled up.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Naturally, Manic wasn't too fond of being poked in the chest. He took a step back, only to avoid being poked again.  But certainly had a few words for the tech guy. "Whoa! Bro! You need to calm down with the finger pointing stuff, okay?". Brushing down his clothing, Manic continued. "Aaaaaaand, I prefer to keep a low profile... name's not necessary, amigo". Stood up straight with a wide smirk across his face, Manic was about ready to go. Though he suspects the Apple Genius to bite back.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:08 pm

"In this town... name is necessary. Titans like to keep a neat database." Hotwire said taking out his communicator.

"You were a huge help today. We'll have you down as friendly, with no signs of negative activity."  Hotwire said typing on his wrist computer. It automatically zeroed in on Manics face, took a picture, and created a file for him in the database. That of course would need to be filled.

"It can only help you... especially when working with the titans."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building Speed (Ama)   Building Speed (Ama) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building Speed (Ama)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next