Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Voting_barMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Voting_barMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Good. Joe said that he was going to help her, even though he still had his free will. If he proved to be useful, she might ask him to surrender that free will, but that was a thought for the future. Right now, Jemmy was just glad to have a good toy to play with. Besides, if Sin resisted Jemmy's deal, Joe would come in very useful in containing her while Jemmy thought up tortures for the poor hero.

Joe joked that humans were best at destroying humans, and Jemmy couldn't disagree. Thinking about their history, they had proven to be quite self-destructive.

And that was the reason for all of this.

"Let me tell you a secret, Joe..." Moon came running back through the door of light, and interrupted with a barrage of questions. Jemmy sighed.

Sin had refused Jemmy's offer, and had even called her a demon, which was fairly accurate. Jemmy had never really thought of herself as a demon before, but she supposed that she did share some qualities with them.

Why did Jemmy come to Earth if she hated humanity so much? Jemmy decided to humor the girl while Joe found the courage to capture her with his new vacuum power. "You silly girl. I don't hate humanity. I really don't have any sort of grudge against your race. However, I have something to gain by crushing you guys. That's why..."

Sin sent a pen flying towards Jemmy's red balloon, which had magically appeared in the room to be closer to it's owner. Jemmy didn't know that Synthosis had telekinesis, too. How did she know about the balloon? Jemmy's eyes turned orange and focused on Synthosis in the last instant she had on Earth.

The balloon popped. Jemmy's anchor to the world was destroyed, and her body disappeared instantly. She had never been more present on this world than the balloon itself. The door made of light also disappeared, and the fate of the family trapped inside the magical realm was unknown.

Jemmy found herself back home on a higher plane of existence. She was back in her castle, sitting on her throne to be specific. The Lord of Chaos pounded her fist on the arm rests. She had been kicked off of Earth. Mr. Keeper was going to lecture her about this.

She went about the work of making a new balloon. This was going to take a couple of days. When she finally was able to return, she promised to herself to put Sin where she belonged: in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Synthosis watched all of the magic happen. " I knew it wasn't a regular balloon! That's why she changed the subject so fast!" Synthosis yelled throwing her arm into the air with high praise of herself. She just defeated a demon! And this was her first defeat with the Night Hawks.

Moon then looked at Joe with deep suspicion. " Are you still going to try to capture me? Because if so, I'm ready for a fight." Synthosis said while stepping more towards Joe.

" If you haven't noticed.. you thought a demon was little girl." Synthosis harassed Joe. She tried to get him thinking of other things so this fight would be easier if he asked for one. She though about the arrival of Jemmy and how long it will be.

"I still don't know where the family is! CRAP!!!!" Synthosis said while dropping to the ground pounding her fist into the floor.

She then pressed her finger into her ear and started to speak. " Mr. pacific? can you hear me? If you can, well i met a girl name Jemmy. I ended up destroying her.. i think. but i still don't know where your family is. Did you find them?" Synthosis asked in a nervice tone. She kept on thinking the ways she messed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Pacific answered.

"You destroyed a girl? Moon, did you just kill someone?" There was a pause. Moon wouldn't kill someone, would she? "No, I still don't know where they are. My lead ended up, um, not being a lead. It's complicated. Tell me everything that's happened with you. What did you find? And what's this about a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Synthosis chuckled a little bit. " No I didn't kill anyone! Just because I am from another planet doesn't mean i'm a tyrant. Anyways a demon, or some weird evil thing disguised as a little innocent girl was at the crime scene. I am sorry to say but your uncle Seth is dead, in his office right now. I was threatened to be captured unless I give you up to Jemmy. Some kid named Joe tried to help her, but he didn't know she was bad. He thought I was the bad guy. Joe is still here and I don't know what to do with him." Synthosis said angling her body to the right.

" I popped Jemmy's balloon and she just disappeared. I don't know what really happened. What ever I did.. I know it's going to bite me in the butt." Synthosis ended with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm

"Let me tell you a secret, Joe."

Joe's ears perked up at Jemmy's mention of a secret. What kind of secret could she have for him? Could it be some clue into the inner workings of her mind? Perhaps a verbal blueprint of exactly how she meant to make humanity suffer the same fate as the dinosaurs. Joe's palms grew sweaty as he eagerly awaiting what Jemmy had to say.

The Synthosis emerged from the doorway of light, sputtering out questions like a Mac 10. The boxer contained the loud groan he was about to let out. What kind of horrible timing was this? The questions were all directed at Jemmy, who replied, about to actually about to explain her self in full like a villain in a spy movie. He held his breath as he listened to every word that she said.
But was confused when he heard a pop.

And just like that Jemmy was gone. She disappeared in front of his eyes as if she had never even been there. He couldn't quite understand what had happened but by Syn's cheering he was positive she had done hand in it:

What was wrong with this girl? Why was she so reckless and careless in her actions. He stepped back when se attempted her bad attempt of playing head games with him. She was only stating the obvious at this point. simply stepped back when she tried to cover the space between them. He had already stated he couldn't fight her. And even though he did have the ability defeat her, he chose not to because there would be no real point in capturing her.

"Ya know, maybe you should consider another hobby. Keep acting the way you are now and you gonna end up six feet deep. And you're far too young for that to be happen to you." he told her as he walked passed her towards the door. Hearing the tail end of her conversation with Mr. Pacific, he decided to say one more thing before he departed. He looked in her direction." You ain't gotta worry about me, I'm outta here. You know ya can't catch me neither, so don't waste ya time . But before I go imma tell you a little poem my Pa used to tell me.. after a brief pause to recollect the limerick, he recited it for her.

"A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?"[

Hoping she would understand the meaning of it, he turned the metal handle and exited the room an made his way to the stairway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Of course he was late. Crow was always running late no matter what he was doing. So when he finally got to the hotel where Jemmy was supposed to be, he wasn’t surprised she was gone from Seth’s office. He was so in trouble. Jemmy was going to be so mad at him right now. Crow snooped through the room and found a hidden safe in the wall. With some slight mental effort, he moved the metal safe out of the wall and directed it to the floor. He ran his hands over the face and with a slight twist, ripped the door right off. Crow didn’t have superhero strength or anything, but being a metal telekinetic had its benefits. The safe was full of money, bonds, and passports, which he of course pocketed. The man in the chair was Seth, who looked very dead and Crow wondered what happened to him. Maybe Jemmy killed him, maybe someone else did, who knew. But he wasn’t going to leave a good body to waste. With another twitch of his hand, a beautiful red rose erupted out of Seth’s mouth. The rose would bloom for a day or so, or until Seth’s body became plant food and evaporated for the flower.

Noises from downstairs drew Crow’s attention away from the flower. He moseyed on downstairs and located the door the noise was issuing from. The door itself was made of some type of wood, but the door hinges and the striping around it were made of metal. Since the hinges were so small, Crow warped them, with out really thinking about it. The warping was just enough for him to open the door, and still be attached to the door frame.
As he walked in a girl with silver hair threw a pen at Jemmy’s balloon and she disappeared. Oh that girl was going to get it someday.

The room was large enough for Crow to hide in, so hide he did. Eventually the boxer fellow left. Leaving the girl and Crow alone at last. Crow stepped out of the shadows and into the light. “Well aren’t you a sly one, my pretty little girl. What am I going to do with you?”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Synthosis watched Joe leave, he ended there conversation with a creepy old poem then left without a care in the world. As he left a new guy came in. He's lean body made Synthosis blush un till he threatened her. "Why are all the hot guys evil!" Synthosis thought observing the new man.

"So i'm guessing your one of Jemmy's minions?" Synthosis questioned the man.

" look, I don't want to fight. But if you want to.. you just met your match" Synthosis said while leaning a little bit. This mans figure oddly attracted Synthosis, I guess it just a teen girl thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 am

Seth was dead? What was going on? Why was he involved with demons? This was a lot of information to take in all of the sudden.

"Ok, just get back to us in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 am

Synthosis covered her ear again " I don't think I'll be home any time soon. Another one of Jemmy's minions has arrived and he looks ticked!" She said all in one breath. The whole time she kept her eyes on her opponent. She didn't know his powers or anything about his basically. Just another victim to Jemmy's little game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:53 pm

OOC: My apologizes my dear, I've been really busy.

BIC:

Crow wasn’t really paying attention to Synthosis’s questions and stream of words. He was trying to figure out what time he should be home so he could get some food. Hmmm maybe Sam made dinner again… no he doubted it. It was his turn to cook, so she’d be expecting something decent. Now he needed to go food shopping. Snapping back to attention, he noted Synthosis’s defensive stance and the fact she was talking to someone via ear bud. He wasn’t ticked at all really. More like glad Jemmy was gone for a few days. He was going to have to get rid of this girl if he was going to make it in time. “Met my match… I highly doubt that. But you are cute. Do you like flowers?”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Synthosis sighed at his response. " Are all you villains as annoying as this? You and Jemmy have a lot in common. Except Jemmy's a cute girl demon thing and your... you." Synthosis said just standing there. Her defense pose was out of the question with this guy.

" Like flowers!? You guys are weird! I might as well walk out of here giving you hand shake if that's what you want.," Synthosis said throwing her hands in the air, "The villains on my planet were much more interesting then you guys are on earth." Synthosis finished turning crossing her arms.

When she turned, her necklace shimmered from the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

“Well do you or don’t you like flowers?” He laughed at her remark about him not being interesting. It wasn’t in his nature to be interesting. Then she did this little twist thing and her necklace started to shimmer. She was apparently serious for the moment; what a shame. “I don’t have time to fight with you dear; I have less than two hours to make a best friend dinner. And I still need to go shop. So if you don’t mind.” Crow gave one of his necklaces a slight twist and a beautiful blue rose began to grow from her necklace. Synthosis wouldn’t feel any pain yet, but she would very soon. It would start as a creeping feel. As if something was crawling under her skin, then paralyze would set in. And Synthosis would eventually die. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Synthosis looked at him in complete curiosity. This guy walked in wanting to fight and now backed down? This guy was a minion of Jemmy, someone that synthosis could take, let the fight begin. The man did something odd which made a flower grow out of her necklace. It was pretty, she backed up and looked down at the flower. Her long silver hair fell over her face as she observed the flower.

She sighed and put her out in front of her, the door slammed shut. " Your Jemmy's minions, her little puppets. And ever sense I came to earth I swore to defend it, and your ruining it. If Jemmy is bad, then you are too." Synthosis sighed standing in defense, honestly, she didn't know if he was going to ask her if she would like dinner or attack. These villains are too confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3