Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Vote_lcapMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Voting_barMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Vote_lcapMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Voting_barMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Empty
PostSubject: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Jemmy looked around the nicely furnished office. It was many stories in the sky, so she wondered how they had gotten the heavy steel desk in here. The oversize windows gave a great view of Steel City. Jemmy paused for a moment to admire the skyline.

"Too bad," Jemmy said to the red balloon that was tethered to her hand. "We missed him by just a few days. I bet he really would have been useful to me."

Jemmy turned away from the window and looked at the corpse of Seth, still sitting behind his heavy desk. Poison had done this, and if Jemmy had to guess she would say Seth knew it was poison.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Moon walked into a room looking at the the piece of paper given to her by Mr. Pacific. She walked in to the voice of a little girl. A horrible smell filled the room. She looked at the girl and questioned herself "Who is this?" Moon asked herself.

"Are you lost little girl?" Moon asked feeling stupid. She saw a movie just like this on earth except when the man asked a little girl the same question he ended up killing her. Moon walked closer to the girl and saw the source of the foul smell. Moon stepped back at the sight of the man. "This has to be Uncle Seth!" Moon said to herself.

Was she too late? Had the killer come already? Did this poor little girl have to watch the whole thing? Or did this happen a while ago? All of these questions were floating around in her head. Moon was about to call Mr. Pacific but then she thought " Maybe I should get more evidence. This girl Might know what happened"

"Little Girl, did you see anything happen. And how did you get her in the first place?" Moon asked in a soft tone but angry on the inside. She looked at the girl and thought of herself when she was younger. All of the mistakes she made and the other choices that which could have saved her planet. but she didn't because she was a self fish child. It made her hatred of child grew stronger, But it was mission. What needed to be done needed to be done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"Am I lost? No. I don't think so." Jemmy turned to look at the newcomer. She tilted her head when she saw the costume. Was this girl some sort of superhero? Nobody else seemed to dress in quite that manner.

"I walked through the door, just like you did. I came here to get this guy to join my army, but he had already died. I think he killed himself, but I can't imagine why. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Moon listened to the girl speak. She acted older then she looked which gave Moon a different feeling. Army? That's weird, and why would she just walk in here. This is Mr. Pacific's Uncle.. Maybe he has a super power or something and they killed him. He should be good if his nephew is super good! I don't think suicide would be an option in his case.

"I forgot to introduce myself," Moon said trying to get more information. " Call me Synthosis, What;s your name little girl?" Moon asked not trying to send a creeper vibe. She rubbed her teeth together holding her anger in. This mission just kept on getting harder and harder.. didn't it.

" Did you possibly know this man?" asked Synthosis flipping out a note pad and pen. Crap! I don't know what to do with a dead body! Should I call the cops on my cell phone. she I leave the girl in the room alone and get go to the office phone. The thoughts zoomed through her head faster then her speed of flight (Which was fast).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 am

"Synthosis? That's a big word. It's hard to say. Can I just call you Sin instead?" Jemmy walked up to her new friend and looked at her mask. It was pretty.

By now, Moon would notice that Jemmy was shivering. The little girl held out a shivering hand as she introduced herself. "You can call me Princess Jemmy, or just Jemmy, if you want. I'm a very important person." She looked back at the dead Seth. "I didn't know this man, but I heard about what he did. He was smart, and organized. I've been looking for someone like that to do all my boring work."

Jemmy turned back to Sin and smiled. "But it's okay. I sent some servants to kidnap his family. I'm sure one of them has his brains. I guess one of them is really smart, but he's in prison or something. There's also some kid who runs around in Jump City looking like an idiot. He might be kinda smart, but we'll have to see."

Jemmy reached out to grab Sin's cape. It looked pretty and soft. "Hey Sin, what super powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Synthosis looked at the little girl. "Princess Jemmy" Synthosis asked herself. "She must be from another planet like me. Boring work, She must have other people here or at least she must be in a group of some kind. Is she even good? Should I try to take her down.

"Syn works for me, Jemmy." Synthosis said smiling inside but not showing emotion on the outside. Synthosis was thinking while Jemmy was talking. Synthosis Pieced the words she heard together and figured out that Jemmy's people must have captured Mr. Pacific's family! Or maybe Seth's family?

Synthosis jumped back in shock " Wait so you kidnapped his family! A little innocent girl!" Synthosis said stomping her foot in front hands reaching out. "I can't reveal my powers. You have to find out your self!" Moon said pulling out a little disk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Sin seemed upset over the news that Jemmy had kidnapped a family. Why? Did she know this family? Silly mortal, sticking her nose where it didn't belong.

Sin said that Jemmy would have to figure out her powers by herself and pulled out a metallic disk. Jemmy took a few steps back, surprised. Did Sin want to fight her? Did superheroes usually go around beating up children? Or had Sin seen through her disguise?

A smile crept over Jemmy's shivering face. "It's a game, then? I love games." Sin's costume had a cape. So...flight? She also wore a mask, so she wasn't one of those overconfident muscle-types. Sin didn't look that strong, so she probably focused on evasion more than meeting attacks head-on.

Her hair was silver. Why was that? Was she old? No, there seemed to be something unnatural about her. Altogether, Sin looked like a ghost.

"Are you a ghost? Can you fly and go through walls and stuff?"

She made no offensive action. Instead, Jemmy just stood calmly looking up at the ghostly superhero and waited for the fight to begin. "By the way, there's no way you can beat me. You would be better off begging for mercy."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm

The more this kid talked it made Syn teeth grind together. "That's offensive, just because i'm pale doesn't mean i'm a ghost." Synthosis said in a sarcastic way. " You know what you did to Mr. Pacific! He is torn about this and you just act like it's getting food from a store! NATURAL!" Synthosis said leaning down ready for a move.

" begging for mercy? You little ignorant brat!" Synthosis yelled at the little girl. She knew she wasn't a regular girl. Synthosis had it! She Threw the disk which unleashed a rope that went to wrap Jemmy. Then Synthosis threw her hood over her head and turned invisible. She swiftly, and quietly, ran to the rotting corps taking a picture with no flash. the camera made a clicking noise when Synthosis pushed her thumb on the button.

Synthosis quickly ran to the other side of the room so Jemmy wouldn't know where she was, Hopefully. Synthosis Had to get this brat and put her in her place. For Mr. Pacific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:04 am

Jemmy stood firm as the disk was thrown at her and she was immediately tied up in rope. It really didn't matter if she was able to user her arms or not; this girl was still no threat to her.

Sin mentioned someone: Mr. Pacific. That sounded like another superhero name. Was that Seth's nephew from Jump City who was still missing? If it was, and Sin knew him, then this girl had information that Jemmy wanted.

Then something amazing happened. Sin turned invisible. Jemmy's eyes opened wide and she laughed out loud. "I was right! You are a ghost!" Jemmy couldn't believe how fortunate she was. Someone with invisibility would be a great asset to Shadow Hand. Sin could be a great assassin, or even a spy. Jemmy wanted her.

She didn't know where in the room Sin was, so she just looked up at her red balloon. It was now resting against the ceiling of the room, moving from side to side as gentle wafts of air pushed it around. "Sin, you don't have to fight me. I have the ability to give you whatever you want. Surely there's something you want. Love, perhaps? Immortality? Money? Name your price, Sin, and I will buy you."

Jemmy looked back down towards the window. "Tell you what, if you sell yourself to me right now, I won't kill Mr. Pacific's family. You seem to care about him. You're not going to let your selfish desire for freedom kill his family, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Jemmy was tied up? wow I though she would dodge it. So much for all high and powerful.Jemmy started to bribe Synthosis, Love? She offered many things, but love! I guess Synthosis would like to be accepted into this planet but she couldn't betray the super hero way!

"Come on Jemmy! Do you have to make this harder then it need to be. All I wanted to is to take you to jail." Moon moaned. She kept on thinking, and that wasn't the best way to put things as it was.

Jemmy started to threaten Mr. Pacific's family. She couldn't let it happen! She swiftly walked over in front of the little girl. " Do you even have any powers? Are you just going to step on my toe?' She mocked the little girl. Synthosis got angry with this little girl. bad enough that she kidnapped them in the first place now this!

"By the way! I am not a ghost! Invisibility runs through blood. Sheesh!" She said kneeling down and taking off her hood. She turned un-invisible and stared at the girl thinking "My first mission and this has to happen!"

"what are you even after Mr. Pacific! What did he do to you," She asked in a harsh tone "And what's up with the balloon is it special? Can it shoot a lazer or something." Synthosis asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Jemmy laughed. She was completely calm in this situation. "Take me to jail? And tell them what? That a little girl kidnapped an entire family from a different city? Would you believe that story?"

Jemmy simply smiled as Sin asked if she even had powers. If only this mortal knew what Jemmy really was, she would scream in terror. "True strength is having power and choosing not to use it." Jemmy felt no need to defend herself from her attacker. Shivering and tied up in strong rope, Jemmy looked up at Sin, defiantly.

So she wasn't a ghost? That was a bit of a let-down, but she could still do ghost-like things. Sin could still be useful to Jemmy.

What did she have against Mr. Pacific? "Nothing. I've never even met him. But you see, his uncle here was stupid and killed himself. If Seth can't be my slave, then I'll just have to settle with Mr. Pacific. As long as he obeys me, his family won't be harmed. See? Everybody wins."

Jemmy shrugged as Sin asked about the red balloon up on the ceiling. "It's just a balloon. Now, back to Pacific's family. I can show you where they are, if you want. Then you could attempt to make a heroic rescue and save the day. Isn't that what you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Ooc: Jemmy!!!! Crow says he's bored and that he's worried about you. (well not really, but still). Jemmy!!! Are you ok? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 pm

OOC: I was just thinking about messaging you. Jemmy's fine, but she would just love for Crow to come in and deal with this hero. Go ahead and join the thread if you want.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 am

A mass of dense smoke crept its way through the cracks of the window of the very same office Jemmy an Synthosis occupied. The smoke cloud stopped by the steel desk and hovered momentarily before slowly beginning to take a human shape before Joe had completely become solid again. As soon as he did, he took a knee and inhaled deep to catch his breath. In those moments he took his time to survey the area. He immediately noticed that there was a man sitting behind the desk slumped over. Joe made the assumption that the man was either in a drunken stupor or dead, because honestly in to city it could be either.

The young boxer has been out on a jog when he noticed Jemmy enter the building earlier. With her ever shivering little frame and bright red balloon she wasn't hard to spot out. He hadn't had any contact with her in days since they met at the docks and he was getting worried about her. He tried to call her out but his voice didn't reach her.

So he used his power of sublimation to follow her. He started searching the offices at the top of the building under the assumption that a child was going to hit all of the buttons and wind up at the top. His hypothesis was correct, however he had checked over twelve different offices before getting lucky with this one hence why he was winded.

Further inspecting the room, he could see Jenmy tied up like a damsel in an old cartoon and some teen aged girl in a costume and mask at the opposite end of the room. He quickly came to the conclusion that this girl was trying to kidnap his dear friend Jemmy, which of course he could not allow. But, he didn't want to simply attack the girl before knowing at least the full story or knowing what powers she possessed.

So, he rose to his feet and made his way to Jemmy, kneeling down to observe the rope she was entrapped in. "Hey Lil Jemmy. You ok?" even though it was obvious she wasn't, it was almost compulsive for him to ask. As he grabbed the rope trying to break her free, he turned his head to look at the girl. " And who are you miss? And why are you goin around tying up little girls for?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Synthosis looked at the little girl, Jemmy. "You have a point. But I'm-" She cut off her self. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say, giving Jemmy the idea she has brains would make her a bigger brat.

"True Strength! Your the one taking super hero's family's to get the hero! Cut out the middle man!" Synthosis Hissed. The little brat made her more and more angry. This little kid has some guts to mess with Mr. Pacific. He'll go all Nun-Chuck on her! It made her mad because you could say Mr. Pacific was really important to her now. He accepted her, a strange girl. He's family now but Mr. Pacific's family is in danger now, so I guess I have to.... Or maybe not!

All the different ways to escape,fight, or give in. " Fine Ju-" Synthosis stopped in the middle of the sentence while a giant cloud of smoke was creeping into the room. A man appeared from the smoke.

" So you brought company?" Chuckled Synthosis.As the strange man talked to Jemmy then turned to Synthosis and started to talk it just made Synthosis angry!

" Who do you think you are butting in this conversation! Hasn't your mother taught you anything!," She said sarcastically, " Jemmy! Yeah this girl has been going around stealing innocent families! Wives children! And you think you can come in here and tell me i'm doing something wrong? That's not how it's going to go!" She yelled at the man. You could tell she had a short temper. once you saw her without kicking bad guy butt you would never know she was this mean to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next