Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
MISSING (Night Hawks) Vote_lcapMISSING (Night Hawks) Voting_barMISSING (Night Hawks) Vote_rcap 
Moon
MISSING (Night Hawks) Vote_lcapMISSING (Night Hawks) Voting_barMISSING (Night Hawks) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

MISSING (Night Hawks)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MISSING (Night Hawks) Empty
PostSubject: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

This couldn't be happening.

Mr. Pacific threw open the door to the Nest and ran for the back room, not noticing if anyone else was present.

There were a hundred things to do. He started listing them in his head. He had already contacted the FBI. Next, he would have to call any allies he had, and maybe even a few enemies. Perhaps being placed in their debt would be a good enough reason for them to help. Finally, he needed to launch his own investigation.

Reaching the computer in the back, Pacific logged into 5 different email accounts. Nothing new. He started scanning the internet in vain, trying to catch any sort of glimpse of information, but nothing came up.

His family...was gone. He had come home from school and they had vanished. There had been obvious signs of a struggle, although a very one-sided one. His parents...his sister...were gone. Someone had taken them, and Pacific would not rest until that someone was dead.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Haruhi was on the couch sketching on a notepad when she saw Mr. Pacific run past. He seemed worried and in hurry. She put the notebook down and walked over to the door of the back room and peeked in to see him frantically pressing on the keyboard and mouse of his computer. "Whats going on?"

Last edited by Ninjafox on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 pm

From Mark's room he could feel the emotions of rage/fear and compassion enter the Nest. From his experience this usually meant someone was distraught and the other was trying to console them. He had been doing homework and immediately entered the area leaving his studies behind to check on his teammates. He expected to see one of the other members being consoled by Pacific, but was shocked when he found it was his leader who was hysterical. Mark Rowan was in civvies at the moment; a blue T-shirt with black sweats that had a long white line down the middle of them and all white shoes with blue laces. "Something's wrong with Pacific, something really serious. Calm down, and talk to us." As Mark spoke the energy in his ring spiked, he was hoping that everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Pacific realized that he was crying as his teammates came into the room. He removed his mask, helmet, and sunglasses, revealing to his teammates for the first time his green eyes and yellow hair. His face was red and raw with emotion. He never thought that he would need to introduce himself like this.

He swallowed his tears for a moment. "My family has been kidnapped. I've been trying to find out who did it, but I don't know the first place to start. I've already talked to the police and the FBI, but I think meta-humans were involved." Pacific fell to his knees. "Please. I know we have a lot of work to do, but I need help from both of you. I have to find my family."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Alpha ran, or rather, flew down the stairs. "What's wrong? I heard thoughts, dark thoughts." he said, not giving much of an explanation. He was determined to help, with whatever the problem was. Besides, they would need some muscle. According to Pacific, he was one of the strongest on the team, and they would need someone like him on a dangerous mission.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Teen Lantern suited up instantly to show his leader he was with him and if need be, he would go right now to located said missing relatives. It actually kind of depressed Mark, for all his power, he couldn't think of one way to located them using his power ring. All he could do was hope for the best at this point and comfort Pacific. "Don't worry Mr. pacific, all will be well. We will locate them and bring to justice whoever took your parents from you. Just have hope." BL's ring glowed with these last few words as he levitated a bit off the ground and clenched his fist. "Where were they last and which of our enemies weve been building up lately would even have the means to find out your secret identity, as well as be willing to take their grudge this far?" Lantern was really invested in this, because if they could get to his family, what about Mark Rowan's adoptive family!? Could they be next. Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 am

This had been the first time Haruhi had seen her captain's face. This was serious, after hearing him like that she just felt like tearing the whole city in search for his family. She felt angry on how people could be so cruel., but she kept strong. "We're always here for you Pacific. Ill do whatever it takes to help you get your family back." She meant it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Bane stood in the doorway with yet another cup of coffee and a tall cup of tea. Lavender. She remembered Pacific liked lavender, from the first time he entered her shop. Haruhi, Mark, and Alpha had all ready beaten her to Pacific, who honestly at the moment looked like crap. Pacific had mentioned his family was missing, and Bane wondered who would be stupid enough to mess with him. She nudged and danced her way through the growing crowd of people in the room, and stepped up to Pacific. Giving a small smile she held the cup out to him. “Here’s a question to ponder. What flavor of Metahuman do you think did this?” Bane knew it seemed sort of heartless to not apologize in some way for Pacific’s family being kidnapped, but it just wasn’t the way she was raised. Instead she would do what was in her power to help, and call up some family favors to see what they knew about the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:29 am

"Alpha, my family's been kidnapped." It hurt every time he had to say it.

His teammates were rallying around him. Pacific was glad that he had made such good friends. "Thank you everyone for your help. Ok, we need a plan, but I'm emotionally compromised. How are we going to find out who's responsible?"

Bane quietly asked a simple question: what flavor of metahuman was responsible? That seemed to be a good place to start. Pacific thought back to the way he had found his house.

"They had strength," he said at last. Various clues led him to believe this. Furniture had been moved around with ease. The door had been broken into.

Papers on the table hadn't been blown off. This meant that the assailants weren't super fast. Otherwise, their speed would have blown the paper around.

If they weren't super fast, then Sarah should have been able to get a few attacks in. The lack of blood meant that the assailant was also, to a point, invincible.

"We're looking for a brick: someone who can take lots of damage, and can lift cars over their head."

But now the question was why. Why would someone kidnap them? The Night Hawks had made ripples in Jump City, not waves. They really didn't have too many enemies yet, and the enemies they did have weren't smart enough to find out his secret identity. Whoever had done this knew who he was, and was trying to get his attention.

"Whoever it is wants something from me. I don't have any money, so I have to assume they want to blackmail me into working for them somehow."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Hmmm… let’s see strength and can lift a car. Wow that really narrows down the field to only a third of Jump City, and almost a fourth of Steel. Bane looked at Pacific and the look on her face was a startling cold one. She gave a malicious grin,

“Well then aren’t we glad we have friends in the Black Market.” Bane started running lists through her head of who to call. She finally came to a logical conclusion and hated having to call her. Damn it. She was going to have to call her sister.

“So now we know what they have. We just need to know why they want Pacific.” She glanced around at the others around her. “So what else do we know and who do we know?”
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Mark attempted to contribute in the only ways he could think of. "I say we start looking for clues, leads and snitches. At least that's what Green Lantern always tells me is the best way to start a case; look for witnesses. Haruhi could possibly check the area, you can look down our past history Pacific and maybe look into your own family enemies or acquaintinces who would order such a hit. Meanwhile, Alpha and I can check with the Titans database for active heavy duty hitters making big moves lately or trying to stay low-key and the other can check with the police department for the same, as well as any super meta criminals on parole." Sounded like a good place to start and got everyone involved, however, Mark knew a bit about criminals and the fact that the culprit didn't leave a calling card for Pacific or any clues meant that they were prone to strike again. The idea was to try and predict their next movement and cut them off at the pass. Although, with a sticky situation like this poking around for information might be exactly what the perp. wants. Hopefully, they weren't counting on Bane's connections to the black market though.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:36 am

Listening intently at her teammates come up with different suggestions, Haruhi kept her ears perked up. Listening to Bane's idea, she couldn't help but to worry a bit when she mentioned the Black Market.

Who ever did this, Haruhi just wanted to get the the bottom of it.

Mark then gave his plans and she thought of it being a very good idea. She nodded at this. "Check the Area huh. I can get right on that, i think the sooner we get working the faster we'll be to finding clues and rescuing your family Mr. Pacific."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Pacific was glad that his teammates were helping him. Together, they could do so much more than even he could imagine.

Mark had brought up something that disturbed Pacific. Did his family have enemies? His parents and sister didn't, that was for sure. However, Pacific remembered something about his uncle, Seth. Seth had been involved with meta-humans in the past, and Pacific wasn't sure if he had ever gotten over the injustice they had done to him. Meta-humans had killed Seth's wife. At least that was how Pacific remembered the story.

"I think there might be clues in Steel City. My uncle might have some enemies there. His name is Seth. I feel like I should stay here in case the kidnappers try to contact me, but would someone be willing to go to Steel City for me?" Pacific wrote down the most recent address where his uncle had been. They hadn't spoken since the family reunion a few months ago. Pacific had no idea what might have happened during that time.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Moon walked down the stairs hearing that Mr. Pacific's family was kidnapped. "Mr. Pacific? Has a sister? I wonder if she is a meta -human or trained like Mr. Pacific.. and if his sister lives with his family his parents must be young. How old is he?" She pondered to herself. " Well I don't know much people in Jump, or Steel city but you guys are family now so that means your family is mine. I will do anything I can to help" Moon said leaning on the wall. children bother her so much. But family is Family, you only have one, you have to keep them close while you can.

Moon walked over to the couch and sat down next to Haruhi. Moon turned to the rest of the Hawks and kept on thinking what could she do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Bane liked TL’s idea about everyone splitting up and helping. But she knew that some of the team wasn’t particularly happy with her Black Market connections. Why should they? It wasn’t like they knew what Bane does for a living back home. Oh well, she’d have to attempt to explain it to them sometime. “Sounds like a good start to me. Seeing the concern on everyone's faces about my connections floating around, I’ll use them as a last resort. Or if Pacific wants me to, I’ll use them now. Whatever works best for everybody. Someone else is going to need to go to Steel City, sorry I can’t. But I will stay here and help you Pacific anyway I can.” Bane hated Steel City with a passion of a thousand dying suns, and refused to go to that idiotic pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISSING (Night Hawks)   MISSING (Night Hawks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MISSING (Night Hawks)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next