Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Voting_barMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Voting_barMissing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh goodie. Joe was here. Jemmy put on her most innocent face and pleaded Joe with big, tearful eyes. "Joe. Help me Joe!" And he did just that. Her smoky friend started untying her.

Meanwhile, Sin was trying to convince Joe that Jemmy was a monster, which was true. However, Jemmy didn't think that Joe would believe such a fantastic story.

According to the contract Jemmy had made with Joe, he had to be her friend as long as she told him the truth. Even as she looked hurt on the outside, Jemmy was laughing on the inside. "I told this girl I wanted some new toys, and she tied me up and started saying mean things to me. Beat her up, Joe." All mortals were Jemmy's toys. She was telling the truth, just leaving out a few details.

This was a good turn of events. With Joe here to beat Sin up, Jemmy wouldn't need to lift a finger. Joe finally got the ropes around Jemmy loose, and she shook her arms out. She wondered if she would need to give Joe any help to win this fight. He would be fighting a ghost, after all.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:42 am

After untying his little friend, Joe placed himself between the teen heroine and Jemmy in case Sin tried to go on the offensive, as well to get a better view of the both of them. He crossed his arms and listened to Sin speak, or rather scream, about how Jemmy was a kidnapper. This brought a puzzled look to his face. How could Jemmy of all people be a kidnapper? She was ten years old and probably under eighty pounds. And after his last encounter with her, he knew direct confrontation wasn't her style. But due to the contracts magical effects his mind wouldn't allow him to dwell any deeper on it.

" Well miss, I'm sorry that families are gettin kidnapped but in Steel City that's not exactly frontline news. But when somebody walks in and sees a little defenseless girl tied up and a lady in a costume looking up to good, I think I was right in my accusation." his left hand made its way to the scar on his eyebrow while he thought of his next action. He was almost certain that he wouldn't be able to get Jemmy out of the room safely without some sort of altercation.

Jemmy's last words only solidified his worry and it clearly showed on his face. He stepped closer to Jemmy and knelt down, putting a cupped hand to his mouth. " Uh... Jemmy I'm sorry she yelled at you and all. And if things were different I would fight her for ya without a problem. But I can't hit girls..." he whispered this into her ear, his voice trailing off as he realized how silly it sounded.

However Joe was a Southern Gentleman through and through. And he held firm in his convictions. So if a fight did occur, he would be at a severe disadvantage offense wise. "So I can't really beat her up. But I can smoke up the room to get us out of here. Then we can get some ice cream or something." all little girls liked ice cream, as hopefully it would make up for the fact that he couldn't beat up Sin like she wanted him too. He moved away from the ever shivering ones ear and stood tall as he faced Sin once more. If he couldn't punch her, he could at least intimidate her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 am

Synthosis looked at Jemmy. "Dang! She's good at the innocent look" she thought to herself.

" SO you can't hit a girl? Well I can hit a guy!" She shouted. This was getting actually fun. She through on her hood and turned invisible. She ran across the room and threw a disk at the man, it unleashed it rope going straight towards him. she then ran for Jemmy. She went to grab the little girl. Her arms were open and ready for her next move... But what was her next move?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Joe couldn't hit a girl? Jemmy slapped herself in the forehead. The man's usefulness to her had just gone down significantly. Jemmy would ask why, but it wouldn't change the fact that he couldn't beat up Sin.

On the other hand, ice cream did sound good.

Sin turned invisible again and threw a disk at Joe. The rope would tie him up, but that didn't worry Jemmy. With Joe's powers, he would easily be able to escape. However, it seemed it was up to Jemmy to deal with Sin.

"So, you can't beat up girls. What if you had a way to capture this girl without hurting her? Would you do that for me?"

Jemmy felt an invisible hand grab her arm. She was surprised that Sin hadn't tried to hurt her yet. Maybe this would be it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 pm

As Synthosis grabbed Jemmy she looked back at the guy. She almost made a growling noise in the back of her throat. She took full grasp of Jemmy and carried her down a flight of stairs hoping to get away from the other Villain. Or he might be a villain if he knows Jemmy and treats her well.

Synthosis ran into another office and locked the door. She put Jemmy in the chair and tied her up to it. Synthosis then pulled of her hood to turn visible. " I need answers ," Synthosis said trying to get this done. She knew the guy would be here any second " Where is the family. I don't want to be mean but I know one thing about you now. You aren't a little girl." Synthosis said kneeling down to Jemmy's height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:09 am

Jemmy didn't receive a kick to the face like she expected. Instead, she was picked up and carried down the stairs and into a different office. Sin then tied her up again. What was with this girl and tying people up?

Sin reappeared and Jemmy met her eyes with an even, yet shivering, gaze.

"Well that's not a nice thing to say, Jemmy said." It was true, however. She was the farthest thing from a little human girl. Personality wise, Jemmy thought her personality matched close enough, but there was nothing human about her, much less 'girl' about her.

It should only take Joe a few seconds to find them, Jemmy thought. Unless he was a complete fool and got lost in the hallways. Sin had locked the door, as though that would keep Joe out. Then it would simply be a matter of convincing Joe to capture Sin for her. Who knew how long that would take? She might as well make some time by giving Sin what she wanted.

"Where is the family? That's difficult to answer. Why don't I just show you?"

A doorway would appear beside Synthosis. It seemed to be made out of pure light, and the glow prevented anyone from seeing what was on the other side. "If you go through this door, you'll find the family. You can even attempt a pathetic rescue, if you feel so inclined. Go on, you're not going to leave them waiting, are you?" Jemmy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Sythosis had finally decided to go on the offensive, flapping her hood over her head and disappearing from Joe's vision. He grunted under his breath and put himself into his boxer stance, ready to try and counter whatever attack she had coming, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye which revealed itself to be a disk hurtling towards him, that released a rope that wrapped itself around and constricted Joe.

He thought it odd that she would throw this after she went invisible. She had completely given away her location to him. It was also pointless to try and bind Joe as his powers of sublimation made such an action quite useless. He proved this point as he did just that, allowing his body to transform into a gaseous state. The rope dropped to the floor just as he re-materialized himself. Had she not seen him come into the room doing the exact same thing? Joe assume there had to be some reason behind this other than tying him up. Possibly a feint of some kind. Even though Joe had one advantage in this endeavor, as Syn pointed out she was the one with true upper hand. Jemmy then re-revealed to him her power to grant powers to others, he nodded his head in agreement. "As long as she ain't hurt, that'd be peachy Jemmy." he told her as he surveyed the room, looking for some kind of disturbance to help him find the vigilante. She had another move up her sleeve.

He was proven correct when he heard a low growl and saw Jemmy and Synthosis running out of the door into the hallway.

Of course he didn't actually see Syn, but with Jemmy bobbing up and down in the air he naturally came to the conclusion. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he sprinted after them. Even with the head start, Joe was quickly on them due to his boxing conditioning only moments behind them. But those were moments to late because the door was closed and locked in front of him and he crashed into it, forehead first, resulting in a loud thud. Falling to the carpeted floor and rubbing the sore area furiously, he jumped to his feet and banged on the door with his shoulder to no avail.

Now rubbing his sore shoulder, he thumped himself on the forehead with the palm of his free hand, looking down at the crack under the floor. But he also saw a bright light emanating from underneath. Fearing for Jemmy's safety, he changed into his smoke form and slipped through the crack, reforming behind the chair Jemmy was tied to, speechless as he marveled over the bright doorway Jemmy materialized. He had never seen such a thing before.

Last edited by Orion_Pax on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Synthosis looked at the door as it was pounding. "Crap! he's back." She said quickly putting her focus on Jemmy. A door appeared, glowing, Synthosis was surprised. She lay her hands on her hips " I knew you weren't a regular girl" Synthosis said smiling.

Synthosis looked at Jemmy unsure if she should do it. " This is most likely a trap but.." Before the man would get in she decided to go through the door. She didn't need to be trapped, And anyways getting away from that creepy Jemmy kid would make Synthosis feel a little better.

Synthosis didn't know any of the other guys powers except being able to turn to gas so she didn't know what to expect. Before stepping through the mysterious door she looked at Jemmy and put her two fingers on her temple. Suddenly the ropes fell from Jemmy and Synthosis finished with a solute. She ran through the glowing door to the un-known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 pm

As Synthosis ran through the door, she would suddenly find herself in Jump City. Titan's Tower could be seen in the distance, and she was surrounded by familiar sights. There was a street vender nearby handing out hot dogs. He tipped his baseball cap at Synthosis.

"Hello there, young lady. Can I interest you in a hot dog?"

From behind the man, a giant troll-like monster could come around the corner. It stood 20 feet tall and had green skin. It sniffed the air once and let drool drip out of its mouth. "Foooooooooood."

"Oh dear," said the hot dog man. "I don't think he's going to pay."

The troll came running towards the hot dog stand, but was cut off by a little girl with yellow hair and a black mask around her blue eyes. The girl was wearing a generic superhero outfit consisting of a red one-piece swimsuit with a black cape and black combat boots. One might mistake her for Jemmy, but she stood almost an entire foot taller and wasn't shivering.

"Stop Evildoer! I am Justice!" Said the little girl. With that, she jumped up 20 feet into the air and punched the troll in the face, knocking it out instantly. The girl landed on top of the unconscious troll, held her arms out wide and bowed to two applauding spectators. One of the spectators took a photograph to remember the event.

Mr. Pacific came running up to the little girl and smiled. "Well done, Justice. I didn't even need to help you with that one. You sure are getting stronger."

Justice turned and noticed Synthosis. "Who's this? A fellow hero? What's your name, stranger?"

Meanwhile, back in the office in PowerTech Towers, Jemmy would shake her arms out again as the ropes fell off of her.

Joe came into the room and Jemmy smiled. "Hello again. The mean lady went inside that doorway, so she won't be a problem until she comes out. Why don't I make you like a human vacuum? Or a black hole? Then you could just suck her in without hurting her." Joe had already accepted the contract with his response in the last room, so Jemmy touched his hand and bestowed the new power on him. Joe now had a personal pocket dimension that he could pull people into and store them without harm.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Synthosis looked at the hot dog vender and nodded no while raises her hand slightly.She tries to act nice but honestly, hot dogs make her puke. A giant green slimy beast came out of the forest like a tyrant. Synthosis was getting ready to attack but then a little girl just ran in to save the day.

She unleashed a punch to the beast's face and made it fall to the ground. Synthosis clapped slightly being a half in half impressed way. One half, she hated children, the other half she just destroyed a beast with one punch.

As synthosis looked at the girl she almost looked like Jemmy, except taller. With the way Jemmy is she didn't know if this was just a made up place or real. As Mr.Pacific came running out to greet the child Synthosis started to walk over to her too.

" Mr. Pacific, is this your daughter? Did you find the family?" Synthosis asked still being un-sure about the situation. Synthosis smiled on the outside and almost felt a little happiness on the inside. "This still doesn't feel right. Why would she just send me back to Jump City with a complete mission? And out off all the places, in front of the teen titan tower. She thought looking at all of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Pacific stared at Moon with a confused look on his face. "Do I know you?"

The little girl laughed. "He's not my daddy, he's my brother. My daddy's over there." The girl pointed at the hot dog vender, who nodded politely while helping a customer. "And my mommy's over there." The woman who had been taking pictures of the girl earlier was now taking pictures of the birds. She had a genuine smile on her face.

"My name's Sarah, but you can call me Justice. I'm the greatest superhero of all time. Hey, do you want to join our superhero club?"

"Yeah," Pacific said. "We could always use another hand in fighting crime." He smiled. "Jemmy hasn't been around to help us in a while."

"I wonder where Jemmy is," Sarah wondered out loud.

Time froze. Moon was now the only one able to move or think...or was she?

"They seem happy to me," said Jemmy. She had suddenly appeared right beside Synthosis. "Almost like they don't want to leave. Wouldn't you agree?" Jemmy smiled innocently as she walked up to Sarah, who was standing completely still. She admired the girl's costume and felt the fabric of the cape. "In here, I have created paradise for this family. I even gave them a look-alike brother." She pointed at the false image of Mr. Pacific. "But if I don't get what I want, I will give them Hell instead. You don't want that, do you? Neither does this Mr. Pacific. If you bring him to me within a week, I will continue to make this a peaceful place for Sarah and her parents. But if you fail in this task..." Jemmy's eyes turned orange and her smile spread unnaturally wide. "I will flay them in eternal torment."

The door made of light appeared behind Synthosis. If she went through it, she would be returned to the office, where Joe and Jemmy's physical body waited. Only Synthosis would be allowed to leave through the door. Even if she tried to pick up someone and bring them through, it would only transport Moon back to reality. Nobody entered or left this realm without Jemmy's permission.

"So then, what's it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Jemmy's shaky little hand touching his brought him back to his senses. Once again the odd tingling sensation of her magic traveled up his arm, bringing a shiver up and down his spine. He only watched Synthosis leap into the doorway, unsure if she or Jemmy was responsible for creating it. As she disappeared into the bright light, he sighed relief. Fighting someone who you couldn't actually harm would be a difficult task.

Which brought him back to Jemmy. She had given him another power. This time she said he was a human vacuum. His eyes filled with worry as he imagined himself transformed into a half-man half Kirby vacuum made him nervous to actually do such a thing. But Joe didn't exactly plan on staying at PowerTech long enough to test this new ability. "Well, firstly, how do I...uh...do that? Do I just suck her up like a straw..or... His mind was having trouble fathoming how exactly he was supposed to utilize this skill. He lightly shook his head back and forth to focus himself.

"Or how about we just get outta here before she comes out. I ain't scared, mind you. But I'm pretty sure people ain't supposed to be here at this time of day. We can still get that ice cream i promised you." The last bit he said with a lightly higher inflection in the tone of his voice. Joe was more nervous about guards than the vigilante. And he was slightly against attacking someone for simply doing what they were employed to do. So to him the best solution was to simply avoid all of the violence and escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Jemmy was starting to get annoyed with Joe. He had proven to be more useless than she had imagined. Perhaps he wasn't worth the effort and should just be released back into the wild.

"I don't care," Jemmy said to his question about his powers. "Use your imagination."

"And no, we're not leaving. That girl has something that I want. You might not need to capture her, but she might still be resistant. If that girl doesn't do what I say, then I want you to catch her so I can have her in chains. And I don't care if we're not supposed to be here. If anyone has a problem with it, just suck them in, too."

She might as well get this over with now. Jemmy didn't want to have to continue fooling Joe to get him to do her bidding. Not when she could simply get another pet. "Joe, I must tell you that I am bent on destroying this pathetic human civilization. Human life means nothing to me, and I plan on killing many, many people. Do you have a problem with this?"
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Jemmy had finally revealed her true intentions to Joe, and to say he was shocked was an understatement. His first instinct was to laugh, it had to be a joke. She was nothing more than a sweet innocent little girl. She couldn't really mean what she said could she? Was she really bent on ending humanity? The lack of even a smirk on her face told him she was deadly serious

He could feel his stomach start to lurch as the reality started to set in. How could he had been so naive. She was more than just a girl. What she exactly was, he couldn't even begin to imagine. A few droplets of sweat formed on his forehead and started to trickle down while he remembered the warning Spider-Girl gave him. He wished he'd have heeded it.

And what of his family? If she was truly serious, how could he be sure his family was not in danger? They were all very human and even if he told them they surely would just label him insane or just playing a very strange joke. And not to mention everyone else, the rest of the human race. Good or bad, every life was precious, and to not just witness but be a part of such an atrocious thing... he could begin to re-taste his stomach.

This was his fault. He should have stopped her on the docks. helped Spider-Girl take her down. Or even let that useless person with the wings try his hand. This was his fault, and so Joe deemed himself the person that would stop her. One way or another, he couldn't let this happen.

But he had to answer her. He needed an answer. He didn't know if she would just let him go or kill him right on the spot if he told her he had a problem with her plot. Of course he had a problem with it! Any sane person would have some sort of problem with it.

But as of then there was nothing he could really do. So for now at least he would stay by her side. He would have to prove his worth to her though. But he wasn't going to lose his own dignity and morals to do so, or at least try damnedest not to.

But there was also their contract. Though his entire though process the fact that she was his friend and a good person kept trying to jab through his plot. But being his friend, Joe was ever concerned over Jemmy's well being. And mass genocide could get her hurt. So by stopping her he would be keeping her safe. It was in the same vein as a friend knocking out another friend to prevent them from getting in a bar brawl or driving home drunk. In the end the well intentions over-ruled the middle part.

He tried to gulp down the lump that had grown in his throat, while attempting to calm himself down. This was a very risky game he was about to play, and he knew he was going to regret all of this in the near future, but as of right now, it all seemed like the best idea.

"Well, I do have family that are humans.. he tried to make a joke, followed by a skaky laugh. "But we're friends and friends help each other out. So... He paused momentariry. He didn't want to be trapped in another contract with her. "I guess I'll stay by your side while you carry out your plan. Nobody knows how to destroy a human better than a human right?" Another terrible joke. He laughed nervously hoping it would mask the sound of his heart beating out of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Synthosis was almost in a shocking state. Mr. Pacific didn't recognized her. Super hero club? That's interesting. almost like a little Night Hawks or Teen Titans Synthosis thought rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. A Little girl just asked her to be in club, and most of all this was Mr. Pacific's daughter. She didn't want to say no but Working with a child would be horrible.

As Time froze Synthosis started to get a little creeped out. She's only seen this in the movies, and she had barley seen any movies in the first place.

" So you make this fake realm, act like a hero, and kill Mr. Pacific emotionally just for fun? They think your a super hero! That Joe kid thinks your great too. but your just a demon in disguises!" Synthosis said stepping forward. She wanted to just scramble this kid. Jemmy walked out like nothing happened. Synthosis Took out her camera and took a few photos of the family.

Synthosis walked in to Joe's and Jemmy's conversation. " Destroy Humanity? not while i'm living!" She thought thinking the best way to win this battle.
" So Jemmy,If you hate humanity so much. Why do you bother even coming to earth?" Synthosis asked sliding her hands back and forth behind her back.

"Why do you bother wasting your oh so precious time here if all you want to do is destroy it all? Is it your amusement?" She kept on asking questions for no good reason un till it came to mind of a plan. Synthosis didn't care about her self anymore. even if she got chained to a wall for the rest of her life. she needed to stop Jemmy. She looked over at the desk which was behind Jemmy. She opened her hand behind her back and moved her fingers back and forth. An open pen rose from the desk. Synthosis then Squeezed her hand into a fist which made her pen go flying for the red shiny balloon Jemmy had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)   Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Answers (Moon and Jemmy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next