Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Marceline looked at Toji. "Bandits? wow..." She said clapping sarcastically " You need to come with me where there is more vampires, zombies, ghosts, dragons, and of course griffons." She said throwing her guitar around her shoulder. "All of the above my friend." Marceline said starting to play the guitar. " Man you haven't seen life in till you've been with me." She sung at the strum of her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Toji grinned, unsheathing his guitar, starting up a hard rock beat.His eyes gleaming, he opened his mouth to sing, his clear, strong voice strangely suitable."Well, now,girl, what your saying makes sense. Though Im new to the game, I'm looking for honor and fame!I'm willing to bring honor to my family, no matter what attacks me!So, this prince of the lighting elementals will travel with you, yeah-yeah-yaaaah!!!!"He finished it with a knee slide, sending sparks flying from the strings as he played one final riff."So, where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 pm

OOC: hey alpha and sync ive been waiting on your replys for a while now just kinda figured i sould let you know and uh btw congrades your the first 2 people i naged about rp opon my return! XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:42 am

JaK continues to run towards what he thought was the right way with Ravian and Spider Princess following after him, but after about a miles long run while screaming at the top of his lungs he eventualy stopped at a random lava stream while panting and looked about a bit confused.

"Hmmm, what the dip?! Hey guys!...Did Marceline mention a flowing lava river in her story?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Mareceline looked at Toji and surprised he didn't ask any questions about her being a vampire. Usually people would be scared to be near a vampire but these last few people she had met has been really, chill about it. "Can you fly? or somehow keep up with me?" She asked getting ready to take off in flight.

" Let's go on a real adventure" Mareceline said smirking. She took off her ridiculous hat because the sun went down.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:01 pm

"Nah....'course she can fly....so maybe she didn't notice it, and the blinding heat and the fiery red light." he said looking at the river. As he picked up and threw a stick at the river it quickly burned to a crisp "Yeah...we can't walk across the that" he said blankly. Then he had an idea "We could make a rock raft!" he said, like Jak he had gotten swept up in this and hadn't realized they were goof the wrong way. It didn't matter either way. He was just in it for the adventure. As far as he was concerned they could be at this for the next month. As long as there was a monster or something along the way.

"So let's grab some rock or something!!" he yelled out. Looking about for some sort of rock. He was ready for this, what was cooler than surfing on lava!? This was sure to be epic! Though it would be a bummer when he figured out he was going the wrong way. It didn't matter!! You know...yet.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Toji rubs his chin, thinking."Hmmm,let me think....Oh yeah!!!"He pulls out a fingerless glove."The Glove of Nevagonnastop!It'll give me superspeed for six hours!!!"Slipping it own, he grins at Marceline."Heheheh, got it from a bandit chiefs lard...."He grins."Oh yeah, it's kinda cool that you're a vampire.Now, where'a we gonna go, eh?"He asked in a funky accent.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Marceline looked at Toji, searching for his device. " I don't know where we are going. let's find out! That's the point of the adventure, right?" Marceline said taking off fast in flight. " Catch me if you can!!!" Marceline yelled back at Toji. " He thinks it's cool that i'm a vampire? She thought blushing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Toji grinned, blurring after her."Yeah!!!!!Adventure!!!!'Hahaha, forces of evil, I'm coming for you!!!!"Looking up at Marceline, he grinned."So, what do you know of my kingdom?And what's it like, being a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm

"Woo!" Spider Princess ran after Jak doing cart-wheels, swinging her arms, and ignoring the fact that they were going the wrong way. that was until they stopped at a river of lava. "Huh, wait a minute here, didn't she say we would hit an ice mountain first?" She shrugged and just went with it and went over to help get the rock into the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 am

"ALLLLLRRIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!!" At first JaK was wondering on what they should do about the lava river, but then he heard Ravian's suggestion about building a rock raft and immediately agreed with the plan by yelling loudly and then going to gather large rocks. Except he couldn't move some of the large boulders by hismelf so in frustration he tried slicing one wit his sword and to his surprise...IT WORKED! The blade sliced right through the rock like paper. "Whoa cool, hahaha." JaK then went to work on chopping rocks over and over again and then throwing them to Ravian so he could put them together.

♪"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhhhh! I'm adventuring, in my dream, magical creatures bursting at the seems. Oh ohhhohhh, a whole new world, a brand new plaaccceeee, with a lot of Princesses and wolves that'll claw your face. OOooOoh, now the Prince of thieves, me, and SP are on a quest to get strawberries, but this lava river is blocking our path! But that can't stop us, because were too raaaaad!! So were grabbing rocks to make a raft, Ooh, that'll take across the river, where will go on to fight monsters in our adventure dream land, oh ohhh ohhh ohhhhh!"♪
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Paige was pretty confused first she ran in to help a guy fight off a lumpy thing now he was protecting it saying she was the bad guy Paige didn't think it was a good idea to fight 2 people or well 1 guy and a lumpy thing so she decied to run away.

After running for a while paige slowed down and started to walk she had no idea what was going on. Paige heard a snaping sound behind her and saw a bear not knowing it was most likely friendly Paige did what most people from her time did when they saw a bear.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She screamed and just like anyother person would do if they saw someone in the forest who randomly screamed at them the teeanage bear screamed too.

"AHHHHHH CRAZY PERSON!!!"

The bear ran off leaving Paige wide eyed speachless back in her time animals couldn't talk and Paige nearly passed out from all that she had witnessed so far. Paige heard more talking from the ground and looked down. There were squirls talking too Paige was clearly really creeped out by all of this.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Paige ran away continueuosly away from the animals that had gathered around her from the screaming she had done. Paige had absolutly no idea what was going on but she kept on running.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:18 pm

" vampire? Cool I guess" Marceline answered. She didn't get asked that a lot. People hated her more then ever being near her. It was cool but still, no emotion was shown.

Marceline heard screams from the woods and stopped floating. " I think someones hurt?" Marceline questioned " We should go check it out" She added walking towards the screaming in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Toji nodded, blurring into the forest, only to get knocked over by someone running."Gaaah!Ice been tackled!!!!"Tumbling to a stop, Toji raised his head."What the heck was that!!!?"He stood up, brushing off his pants.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Paige continued to run until she knocked down some thing or somme one and stoped running after passing it. Paige then ran back over to who or what she knocked down and saw it was someone who kinda looked normal.

" Oh uh sorry I well somethig uh theres talking animals back there!"

Paige said in a freaked out tone Paige had no idea that talking animals were normal in this time.

Last edited by Paigebaases on Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next