Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Vote_lcapAll Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Voting_barAll Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Vote_lcapAll Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Voting_barAll Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vestige

All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 am

((ooc I'm seeing an ad for something in my preview I don't know if it's going to carry over to the main copy, if it does, I'm sorry, I have no idea what's going on with it.))

The red and blue of the cop car bounced off the houses making strange almost monstrous looking shadows as the cruiser made its way down the street. The car seemed to move almost lazily as though the two officers inside could sense something was wrong, and were reluctant to go to their destination. Inside the cabin of the vehicle, the tension was palpable, the two officers weren't afraid to go to where they were heading, they just didn't know what waited for them and in a town like Jump City a report of domestic disturbance could be anything.

The neighbor had called it in, supposedly she had heard strange noise, yelling, screaming, and what sounded like violence coming from the house next to hers. She only had worked up the courage to go over and investigate when the noise had stopped. Apparently she had taken her dog with her when she went over and when she had opened the door, the animal had freaked out, and bull rushed inside, that was when she had called dispatch.

She had said that she was going to be waiting for them in the drive way and true to form in a bathrobe and wearing coke bottle glasses was an older woman who looked like she was in her early 60's. When the officers pulled up, she rushed up to the car and started immediately babbling things about getting her "Mr. wiggles" back to her. She was near hysterical, apparently there was such a thing as being a dog lady (instead of a cat lady).

-Inside-

The birthday cake tasted sweetly Adrian thought as he felt its moist and delicious flavor pass over his lips. He wondered where his parents had gotten something so delicious, he would have to make sure that his parents got him a cake from where ever it was every year. It would be wonderful, just like this one. After all, this one was so juicy, and tender, and the color, he loved the red hue. Which was strange considering his favorite color wasn't actually red, it was green, as a matter of fact he hated the color red. But there was something about this shade and the flavor that made his body ache with spasms of joy, of pleasure, of ecstasy.

He didn't even mind the fact that the cake bread was so overflowing with it's juiciness that it was bleeding the syrup out each time he took a fresh forkful. He didn't even mind the strange whimpering noise he heard as he dug into it. It was not important, it was distant, it was...wait, what whimpering noise? It was at that realization that Adrian blinked, and the party disappeared, as did his cake, and what Adrian saw made him scream.

The house was a mess, chairs scattered every where, cake and food splattered on the wall, the room was dark save for the red and blue flashes that came from outside in the night. What made Adrian scream though was what sat where his plate should be in front of him, it was the torn up remains of something. It was hard to tell past the gore and blood, but what could be discerned as four legs and tufts of fur told him it was pobably the neighbors dog. It was at that realization that he could feel the bits of what he had been eating of it between his teeth, the razor sharp fangs that lined the inside of his mouth.

The next scream that issued from his mouth was strangled out by the vomit that made its way up and out, silencing it halfway in return for gasping and choking. He didn't know what had happened, or why he was here eating this grizzly thing, but he needed to find his parents, and his sister and make sure they were alright. They had been standing on either side of him when he was blowing the candles out. But he had no idea where they had gone to now.

Thankfully, despite the darkness, he could see perfectly, as though there was light from some where. But he didn't have time to worry about why he could see so well, when he could clearly see a blood trail making its way from the table, away to some place deeper in the house. He needed to make sure that they were okay, that they hadn't been..no, he didn't want to think about it, just find them, find them and get the hell out of here.

-outside-

The two officers looked at each other as they heard the old woman's story again. "You're going to need to wait outside ma'am, we'll take it from here." The one officer said with a reassuring smile as he unholstered his flash light and moved towards the front door. His reassurances while meant to calm the old lady down did little to steel his nerves. He didn't want her to freak out, but he would rather be carrying his gun in his hand than his flash light.

Moving up to the door, the cops knocked on it, when no one answered, they edged it open, so as to go inside. "Hello, JCPD, anybody home?" The one officer intoned nervously into the darkness. They paused for second, but when they heard no answer, they went deeper into the house searching for anyone. The place looked like it had been the site of a war, furniture was broken, plates were shattered, and cake and something else was smattered across the walls.

When they found the dining room, the officer's felt their stomach turn over on itself. On the dining room table were what they could only had been "Mr. Wiggles". The carnage was ghastly, but it was the smell that made it the worst. It wasn't just smell of blood or the stench from where the dog had voided itself in terror, no, it was a sickening stink of something else...brimstone?

"I'm calling it in, if we have to discharge firearms I want my ass covered." The younger of the two cops said. "Dispatch, this is 290, about that domestic disturbance, I want to add possible assault and potential armed and dangerous person. Proceeding with caution." "Roger that 290, be careful out there." As the cop finished his communication with dispatch, he caught a look of mild annoyance from his partner.

"What? It's better to be safe than sorry." The junior cop said. That was when they started to hear the screams.

-Deeper Inside The House-

Adrian didn't know where his parents had went, or where his sister was, but he knew how to find her. He could smell her, he could taste her, it was her blood that had trickled its way along the floor. It was a strange sensation sensing another human being by smell and taste, it was even stranger that the it was all almost orgasmic in flavor for him, all he wanted to do was sink his teeth into it. It smelled of the sweetest of things, and most savory of dishes rolled into one. And there was the extra something about it that made it irresistible.

Adrian followed the smell, around the far wall, and into the bathroom. He knew she was in there, but he wanted to reassure her, to let her know that everything was going to be okay, that they just needed to find mom and dad and that everything would be alright. He needed her know this, because he needed that to happen, he was too freaked out by everything. He could still feel the sinews of flesh from the dog, when they passed over his teeth in lips, the thought made him shudder in revulsion and with pleasure.

"Kate, where are you, we need to leave, we need to get out of here. We need to find mom and dad. I know you're in their Kate, open the door, we'll get out of here together." Adrian could feel his irritation welling up when the only thing he heard from the other side of the door was a stifled crying, a whimpering sound that sounded pathetic and sad, and irritating all at the same time. Trying the door handle, Adrian felt it was locked, that it wouldn't give.

"Let me in Kate, I can't get us out of here if you won't let me in." Adrian could feel frustration and concern mounting when the only thing that responded to him was the same whimpering whine. "Kate, open the door, I'm getting you out of there, we're all getting out here." Adrian was about to get ready to kick the door in when he heard the door lock click and the door started to swing open. His sister seemed to be watery eyed, like she had a bad cold, but she was there holding the door open, he could feel the warmth of her smile as she hugged him. "Okay, let's go." she said as she took his hand in hers and she led him not out of the house but to her bedroom.

It wasn't the strange feeling of her kiss that brought him back, or hearing the door give in under the booted feet of the cops as they rushed into the room, it was Katelyn's screams. That was when the world shifted again, back to reality. His sister was pinned to the ceiling, something black and inky like the shadows themselves were gripping her there, and she seemed to be almost sinking into them despite her being upside down.

The two officers yelled in terror and in bravado as they lowered their weapons and lights onto Adrian. The light, it burned like the heat of a sun, the pain was like that of the worst sunburn only amplified a thousand times. "You're hurting me, get AWAY from me!" Adrian screamed, trying to shield his face from the burn. That was when it happened, the two officers were pulled away from him as he heard the crash of his sister hitting the floor behind him. Adrian could hear there weapons discharge as he saw the door that they had entered through slammed shut behind them. Their screams were only echoed by their cries of "dispatch, this 290 we're under fire I repeat we're under fire, meta human, confirm meta human! OH GOD, Jackson get down!"

Adrian was terrified, something was in the house with him and his sister, it was messing with his mind, and it was attacking those cops outside. There was a monster here, he knew that, it was something terrible, something inhuman. It was...him?! Adrian didn't want to believe it as he looked around the room for the creature that was making all this happened, and saw himself looking back at him in the mirror. But it wasn't him, it was a monster, something that looked like it had crawled its way from the blackest abyss of hell itself, but it had his face. He looked in the mirror perplexedly, and then looked at himself, and screamed. He was the thing that his sister feared, he was the thing that he cops wanted to kill, he was it, he was the monster, he was...he was...he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Paige had been listening to the police raideo through her laptop by hacking the police stations channel. She was listening for a good easy problem in the city to solve.

She had earlyer agreed to use her powers for good and in return would be allowed to stay at titans central tower for training but not as a titan. She was looking for a small easy one too slowly get the hang of the hero thing because she was more used to villian type stuff. Granete hacking into jump citys police station wasn't the best idea but her intentions in helping people where in the right place.

Paige sat on her bed listening closly for the right problem.

"We have a report of a missing dog down in the resident district we need someone to go calm down the owner"

The voice almost seemed annoied most likely because the owner wouldn't take no for an answer and kept calling in until help arrived.

"Copy that on our way to go "investigate"."

The officer that replied almost cuckled when he said investiagte knowing the were only going to go calm the owner down. Paige removed her big bulky headphones from her head and placed them on her bed.

"Missing dog huh? sounds easy enough."

Paige grabed her laptop and backpack that was fillied with cables and thievery tools from when she was a theif taking the backpack hust incase.

She put on her old worn out dirty shoes and opened her bedroom window and steped on the edge of it then looks back towards her bed at her old bunnie stuffed animal that she had since she was 11 years old and smiled.

"Don't worrie Dona its just a missing dog whats the worse that could happen?"

Paige opens her laptop and types using the police stations police car tracker to confirm where the missing dog case was then jumped out the window after stuffing her laptop in her backpack.

Right about 10 feet from the ground she began to flight straight into jump city. She landed rather un-grase-fully and stubled a little bit. She then proceeded to the dog owners home.

Once she had arived she saw the owners home but no owner but did see the police car.

"They must be inside the owners home trying to calm the owner down"

She she heard gun shots coming from next door and looked at the house.

"Or, mabey not."

Still eahure to try to do something good Paige ran over to the next door neighbors house and ran inside.

She ran through the house to where the guns where being shot. She looked inside the room and her eyes grow wide as her long ears began to droop and her mouth droped as she saw the shadowy creatcher.

"What have iI gotten myself into this time?"
Back to top Go down
Vestige

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm

((I'm waiting for Honest to post, sorry for the delay, when he's up, we'll be good to go.))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:58 pm

ooc: Alright then I'll wait for the post and no need for sorrys I understand
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 am

Zack had been training as he always had. He pushed himself harder and harder, feeling the twinge of pain lance throughout his body. He still wasn't fully recovered from his most recent run in with L.A.W., and he gasped as the pain worsened. He hated himself, and the pain only fuled his hatred. He hated himself for being so weak. He hated himself for allowing his parents to die. He hated himself for being too weak to allow himself to die. He hated himself for becoming a monster almost as much as he hated those who made him one. He hated himself for losing his friends... For killing what they had become. He hated himself for running away, like some coward. And he hated himself for his failure to defeat L.A.W. once again, for his current weakness. And his pain fuled this hatred, which in turn fueled his limbs as he continued to fight the doppleganer enemies that the Titans' computer threw at him. He hadn't slept in days after bringing Paige to the tower, and had passed out from exhaustion. The screams had dragged him back to reality once again. But now that he had "rested," if one could call what he did rest, he was good for another two days or so before he would pass out again.
"Zack... Zack!" The Titans' computer called to him, it's voice snapping him out of his trance. He blinked and looked around, realizing that all of the artificial enemies were defeated. He had been stabbing the same "corpse" repeatedly for several minutes. Zack shook his head.
"Send in the next wave." There was a long pause.
"No. You need some rest. You've had enough training for today. For the month, really." Zack growled in irritation before responding.
"I've already had my sleep for the next few days. Send in the next wave. Now."
"Don't mock my intelligence, Zack. We both know you need rest. I can give you-"
"No! I refuse to have anything else put into my body! I don't care if it'll help me sleep, I don't care if it'll make me indestructible. I've had enough with doctors and their machines." Zack interrupted, cutting the computer off in mid sentance.
"Very well, do what you like. But do it without my help. I'm not running another simulation." Zack sighed in irritation. There was nothing he could do to convince the computer to change it's mind, so he figured he would call it a night. He walked into the bathroom and proceeded to strip his weapons down. They worked just as hard as he did, why should he be the only one allowed to get clean?
Roughly an hour later, Zack stepped out of the shower, pulling his jacket on before anything else. He decided he didn't need a shirt to lounge on the couch, though he did throw his boots on. He had a strange feeling he would be needing them. As he walked out of the bathroom, towling his still damp hair, something made him stop. He took several steps back and listened. It was a faint sound, one his groggy mind took a moment to place. Then the gears caught and he realized what it was: A window being opened. He tore open the door just in time to see Paige's hair vanishing into the night. Muttering a few choice words, he dropped the towel on the ground and sprinted to the armory: he had used all of his ammunition in the training room and for the first time he could remember, had showered before restocking. Roughly a minute later, Zack vanished into the night - his hair down for the first time since he had come back from his extended leave and for the second time since he joined the Titans - his long bangs wild and unkept, nearly reaching his chest while the rest of his hair got progressively shorter until it reached the back of his neck, where it was little more than stubble.
Following Paige like a shadow in the night, he made it to the house roughly five minutes after her - her small frame allowed her to move much faster than him, as his armor restricted him to a brisk jog. Twice, he had almost lost his way, but through sheer experience and skill in hunting down his enemies in the dark, he was able to pinpoint her location, usually by listening for her footsteps and relying on experience to tell him where they were coming from as the sound echoed through the night. His breathing was heavy as he eyed the open door and empty police cars with suspicion, then dropped into a predatory crouch, Glock and combat knife at the ready. Like a maddened spectre he crept soundlessly into the house.
The carnage inside caused his grin to twitch, and he had to stop and force his heartbeat under control. He had to control himself here... He couldn't allow himself to lose control now... But it was all so beautiful! The colors! The smell! The taste in the air! Zack shuddered in extasy, running his fingers through his hair. He could feel it even now. The claws of madness gripping at his mind, threatening to drag him into deeper and deeper acts of depravity and bloodshed. His grin widened. He could feel it overtaking him. It was a good pain.
Zack awoke with a start. How long had he been out? What had he done? He closed his eyes as random vivid images flashed through his mind: A knife embedded handle deep in a corpse, slowly being pulled out. Like a slow motion video, the memory played within his mind, randomly skipping forward. Now the blade was out completely, slowly raising higher until it was above his head, strands of sticky crimson tracing back to the corpse. It skipped again, and now he was lowering it towards himself, his tounge reaching out to meet the vermillion blade... Now he was carving something in the wall, his blade so slick with gore that it dripped out of the gouges he made. Zack forced his mind back to the present, and found himself standing before the bathroom mirror. The images in his head made him vomit. As he wiped his mouth, something made him freeze: How long had he been gone? He didn't carry a watch, and looked around frantically for some clue. It was then that he fully snapped back into reality and heard the sounds of battle coming from deeper into the house. He couldn't have been out for more than a few minutes. Drawing his Famas he advanced forward, sweeping each room in expert fasion, not daring to use his predatory knife and pistol approach for fear of losing himself again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 am

OOC: *finally*

BIC:
Beautiful day, beautiful day. The sun shone, the air was crisp and refreshing, and the birds were still a little off-tune due to winter blues. But other than that, it could be considered a very pleasant day for a former Teen Titan to take a brisk morning run.

But not donning a black actor’s bodysuit, having no facial makeup applied, and, in addition, experiencing a lack of golden colour contacts made Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann feel anything but himself. After retiring from the Teen Titans, Liev promised himself that the façade know as “Honest” would never be emulated again. This was a new life: one without lies, one without hampering teammates, and one void of megalomaniacal villains and devious denizens.

“Honest,” now a married man and a father of one, only identified himself as “Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann,” the name christened unto him by his late mother, Brigitte Dreiher. This eccentric actor humbled and tailoured himself…molded himself and worked toward the title and honour of being the husband to the beautiful and extraordinarily creative Katy Jane Isaacs, or “Serendipity,” as she was known by when the need for privacy presented itself. This immature, naïve, and high-spirited soul could call himself a father—a “buddy daddy”—in the small words of a five-year-old imaginative boy, Calvin.

Beautiful day, beautiful day, Liev thought as he contently jogged to the powerhouse-vocals of La Roux, whose ballsy lyrics:

“I won't let you turn around
And tell me now, I'm much too proud
To walk away from something when it's dead

Do, do, do your dirty words
Come out to play when you are hurt?
There's certain things that should be left unsaid

Tick, tick, tick, tick on the watch
And life's too short for me to stop
Oh baby, your time is running out

I won't let you turn around
And tell me now I'm much too proud
All you do is fill me up with doubt

This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof
This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof”

…were silenced at the sounds of screams.

• • • • •

"Dispatch, this is 290. We're under fire. I repeat: we're under fire, metahuman, confirm: metahuman! OH GOD, Jackson get down!"

The next moments were fleeting as Liev’s past life came screaming up his throat like fire from a dragon’s belly, familiar but destructive, unwanted yet… energising and empowering. A lightning bolt seemed to strike his heart and brought him back to life. One current drove his bones and muscles to tense and go into hyperdrive, another surge of rekindled desires led his hand to the small, light backpack he to retrieve a mask he hadn’t donned for quiet some time, but nonetheless was favourite and cherished companion: the mask of Robin himself, worn for but few deceptive moments when he had first stepped into the helm of Titans Tower, quickly followed by a prompt beating from the team’s leader, Silent Night.

Suddenly, a wave of guilt and anger passed through and inhibited the wild beating of blood and tamed the yearning for and old life’s rejuvenation. “No,” this time the command was verbal, as if voiced words would solidify and close this sore wound. “I am no longer a Teen Titan… no longer a liar… a shapeshifter, maybe. But an honest man. I am an honest person… but an honest person would still try to help, right? I already have the required training, and I do have the components––”

Go ahead. I’ll let it slide this one time if you promise not to: A) get killed. B) don’t ever cross-dress in front of Calvin again.

...Serendipity?

'No, it’s God. Who else can access your mind as easily as a teen can access the Internet but me, Liev?'

Touchè, mi amorè.

'Go. Someone’s probably dying, and you’re gonna feel pretty bad if you lose to this cretin after you’ve also lost at an argument with your wife.'

Right.

That’s what Liev bargained for when he married a telepath. A very, very, very good telepath, at that.

• • • • •

And like a motivated cheetah, Honest had brushed pass the police cars, questions, and into the fiery inferno of suburban Jump City. The reek of gore and the inky, black shadows of lore that tainted an otherwise presumably tranquil atmosphere were all too familiar…

“Kaiser?” the Hero muttered in question, but quickly dismissed it; a little girl and another unfamiliar face—a new hero, perhaps—stood instead. Amongst the innocence, some sort of demon plagued the atmosphere.

Its eyes shone white like jewels from the pit of hell itself and filled every nerve of mortality in Honest’s already fragile core. Honest talked quietly, calmly as a buffer for his fear and tried to instill a sense of normality despite this grim and trying creature of the Night.

“More than they bargained for, apparently,” came Honest’s uncannily calm voice––his German accent was practically non-existent, now––as he nodded subtly to the police officers and kept trained eyes on the lanky, inky form. “What can you do—a power, I mean?” He was directing the question for Paige, but it was also a silent challenge to the demon, as if taunting his actual strength; from Honest’s knowledge, demons fed off fear from their prey. Without a victim, they were cowards. That gave him an idea--- “Newbie—whoever you are—get the girl out of here! I’ll try to hold him off... and while you’re at it, turn on every single light you can while still keeping her safe,” Honest continued almost too casually, “Something tells me that should piss this thing off well enough…”

Next, still eyeing the creature, Liev slowly reached to his pack of masks once more and selected a different face. There were many, many masks in the small, compact carrying case, but each one seemed to yearn to be worn at a specific time and place, as if the masks had minds of their own, and those minds worked as one with their creator: the shape-shifter. The one he now held in between his skilled, lean fingers was a mask that he based off but a figure of lore—a light essence, to be exact. Now, poised like a Olympic acrobat ready to vault, Liev gently graced a new face.

Suddenly, the room flooded in light.

Spoiler:

…and a battle of the elements commenced.

OOC: Note: Honest hasn't seen nor noticed Zack yet; I planned the post before I saw Silent Night's reply, and was a little confused whether he was in the room with Honest and Paige yet. If he is, I'll gladly edit my post. Wink

Last edited by Honest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Paige looked at honest quickly replacing her shocked face from when she saw the shadowy being to a determaind confident face and nodded once to say "understoood" after Honest gave her the order to get the girl out of the house. Paige ran over to the little girl and leaned down to her at eye level.

"Come on we gotta get you out of here."

She held her hand out to the girl to grab. The little girl looked scared.

"Don't worrie I'll keep you safe but to do that we gotta get you out of here."

The little girl grabed her hand and the two of them ran over to honest and Paige looked at him.

" ANd the name is Zondra, Zondra Vallexii."

Just like with the people she meet well accept for Zack she gave him her code name instead of her real name. She started to run again then slowing down realizing the little girl couldn't run as fast as her. She stoped to pick the girl up then began to sprint out of the house so fast not even noticing Zack as she pasted him on the way out.

She slowed her self down to a stop still hold the little girl and looked at the room she was in. She thought "I could just take the easy way out and stay with the little girl or bring her to the neibors house and go back to the tower......" gunshouts and sounds of fighting came from the room "or I could bring the girl to the neibors and go help fight"

With a determaind look on her face she ran over to the neibors house ringing the door bell placing the little girl on the ground as the dog owner opened the door and looked at the two of them.

"Look theres no time to explain I just need you to watch her for me."

Paige kneeled down to the little girl and placed a hand on her sholder.

"Don't worrie everything will be ok."

Paige got back up and ran back over to the house. She sprinted back over to the room now seeing Zack and Honest facing the shodowy being. She wondered why Zack as here for a second then realized it didnt matter why, what mattered was her beating that thing. She ran up behind Zack and Honest. Getting in a defensive pose as a red arua appeared around her hands.

"I dropped the girl off at the neighbors house. And I'm ready to fight on your comand."
Back to top Go down
Vestige

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

((Hope you don't mind, but this post will contain latin, if you want to know what it says I will translate at the bottom of the post))

Adran's world was nothing but pain, a bright, white, blinding aura of agonizing pain. He knew there was only one thing he could do; snuff it, bury it away, crush it and stop the agony. Adrian's hands moved almost as though they were being conducted by the strings of an invisible puppeteer, as he raised them up, so too did the shadows. "You are hurting me." With Adrian's words, the shadows flexed and grew, as they slithered their way along the walls, over the ceiling, and oozed from the floor.

As the shadows grew, they formed shapes, growing grotesque monstrous heads, rows of black teeth, hands and claws, it was a mesh of grasping, gnawing parts, reaching for anything they could get their hands on, tearing at anything they could, even themselves, ripping, tearing, and reshaping. A voice grew with the shadows, starting at a barely audible whisper and growing into a blasting roar. "Puer est mei , quod vos es caro , vos velieris in lux lucis , tamen suus lies can non servo vos!"

With those words, what light bulbs were in the hallway were shattered in a rain of glass. Stepping forward, the shadows flowed forward with Adrian like the tide of a vast ocean. Once again the voices echoed "Vos peto ut subsisto mihi , tamen vos es pallens a mereo recubo ut vestri quod illud inter vos. Quam can vos sto usque mihi ut vos operor non vel gero vestri ruta visio?!"

For a moment Adrian hesitated when he saw the gun the man held, wait, why was there a gun? A big one at that. Why was he fighting them? What was going on? The wave of reassurance that slammed into Adrian as he thought these questions, numbing his psyche and washing away his doubts. And just like that, the look of fear and hesitance that had been on his inhuman features washed away, twisting into an inhuman grin of malice and sadistic urges.

The shadows spoke again, but this time, the voices that came not from the shadows, but from Adrian himself. Spoken not with his voice, but with voices of the things that surrounded him."Vos can non subsisto mihi per letalis ornamentum , vos can non attero ut quod est infinitus per ut of perago." And with that, the shadows surged forward pushing against the light despite the shrieks of agony as they were burned away, pushing forward towards the heroes on the other side.

((And as promised for those of you whose characters can speak latin or for those wish to know what the heck was just said:

"Puer est mei , quod vos es caro , vos velieris in lux lucis , tamen suus lies can non servo vos!"

The boy is mine, and you are meat, you hide in the light, it's lies cannot save you!

"Vos peto ut subsisto mihi , tamen vos es pallens a mereo recubo ut vestri quod illud inter vos. Quam can vos sto usque mihi ut vos operor non vel gero vestri ruta visio?!"

You wish to stop me , how can you hope to do so when you lie to yourself and those among you. How can you stand before me when you do not even wear your true face?!

"Vos can non subsisto mihi per letalis ornamentum , vos can non attero ut quod est infinitus per ut of perago."

You can not stop me with mortal weapons, you can not destroy that which is infinite with that of the finite. ))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:40 pm

As the glass shattered Paige put up her arm to sheild her self from the glass. The glass bounced off a barly visable enrgy sheild that was red but still clear like. After sheilding her self Paige look towards the inhuman shadowy figure and barley just barley saw a look of hesitance. She face turned from determaned and almost angry to shocked and understanding. She looked at the others realizing that they hadnt seen it or they did and they just didn't care but when Paige saw that look that very fimilliar look she quickly remebered the cops say that he was a meta human.

Remebering that she saw the cops burn away into the shadows she got into a defenice stance but didn't attack she stood there looking at the shadowy figure. Her of all people should know not to judge a book by it's cover. Who ever he was he was a human being just like the rest of them. And just like her he couldn't control his powers she looked determained as she looked at the shadowy figure. She had to try and contain his powers until he could snap out of it so he wouldn't hurt anyone and she had to make sure honest and Zack didn't hurt him.

Paige quickly leaped forward over Zack and honest. She put her hands together and closed her eyes the shadows shot at her threating to swallow her up. She quickly opened her eyes and made a froce feild of red enrgy around her stoping the shadows. She breathed in deeply then exhaled as she moved her force feild inward to cover her body then she flew over to the shadowy figure and dissapered into the shadows. She slightly lost conchosness from the strain of keeping the shadows from divowering her.

3mins passed until she regain conciness again. Still in her skin titght force field she looked around and saw nothing but darkness. She was in the depths of the shadows and she flew in deeper. She kept flying for a while and then stoped. She took a deep breath in and started to speak loudly hoping the guy who controled the shadows could hear her.

"uhh... hey guy.... (she sounded a little nervoise as she started to fly in deeper again) uh I would call you by your name but I dont know it sorry....... so uh shadowy dude hows it goin?..... (there was no answer) right right dumb line.... well i just came here to talk to you so if you could let me know your at least listening to me that would be great............. ok well then I gess I'll just talk and hope you hear me... look dude I know how it feels not to be able to control your powers, I know how it feels to be judged apon by your looks, and when I saw you hesitate I knew that you where just some kid who lost control of his powers..... I came in here to help you please could you just at least give me your name that would help alot....... uh my name is Paige by the way but most people know me by my code name Zondra Vallexii...... could you please tell me your name?"

Paige continued to fly forward hoping for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:02 pm

ooc: Don't worry Honest, Zack would have been easy to miss for any number of reasons. Liev could have arrived between him and Paige, He could have been passed out when Liev entered, or he could have been muttering to himself in a shadowy corner, or perhaps already was in the bathroom.

ic: Zack stormed forward like the perfect soldier he had been built to be: kicking in a door, sweeping the room form the doorway with expert and swift jeks of his rifle to the left, the right, then up, then down, before moving on to the next room, each move consice and perfect, as if he were back in the hellish training grounds of L.A.W., not a single movement wasted. Then he saw the officers on the ground and immediately advanced, rooms between himself and what he could only describe as a battle between light and darkness. He approached with cautioun, padding forward without a sound, the barrel of his Famas switching between unattural light and predatory shadow. In his experiance, nothing was as it seemed, and either was just as likely to be the source of the disturbance as the other, if it wasn't both. As he neared the light, he couldn't help but feel he was missing something, some fact that should have been blaringly obvious but continued to evade him. Then it dawned on him: Where the hell was Paige? That was the entire reason he had come to this carnal house of madness. And yet she was missing. He knew she had run in here... His jaw tightened as he wondered just what he HAD done while he had blacked out. He shook his head. He didn't have time to worry abot that now, he had to cross each bridge as he approached it, not before. As he neared the light, he found himself unable to shake the feeling of a familiar presance, as if someone he had not seen in a very long time were so very close right now, yet no one was anywhere to be seen. The sensation was maddening, but he kept his cool, as he always did. He stopped his advance behind the light source, and a little to it's right. Many a mortal would have been terrified at the sight Zack saw before him: A wall of gnashing teeth, grasping claws, and inhuman faces, held back only by a blinding light. It was madness. Simple and pure. Many a mortal would have lost his mind. Many a mortal would have dropped to the ground in terror. Many a mortal would be unable to comprehend the wall of madness before them. Zack was no ordinary mortal. Zack has already lost his mind. Zack had seen the horrors on unending cruelty and unimaginable agony humans were capable of inflicting upon eachother, experiancing the worst of it firsthand. Zack had stared, eyes wild and manic, into the face of madness before. What he saw before him was the physical manifestation of that which plagued his mind - hands and claws grasping and dragging at the scraps of sanity that he he had scraped into a functioning mind, mouths open in the screams he heard every tie he closed his eyes, teeth sinking into the flesh beneath his skull, piercing into the deepest and most sacred of his thoughts, spreading their infection deeper and further each time he let his guard down, even for a second.
Zack made his choice. He stepped forward, ignoring the glass that rained down upon him, his sights lining up on the shadowy outline in the darkness - the creature that seemed to be controlling the shadows. His finger tightened on the trigger. His heart leapt into his throat as Paige suddenly dove past him and into the shadows. It was pure luck that she arrived a split second earlier than she had, or she would have leapt into his bullet. It was even luckier that his surprise didn't cause him to jump and accidentally fire anyways, and it was only through his training he was able to avoid twitching his finger as his muscles tensed in surprise. Zack's grin tightened as he guessed what Paige was trying to do. She was far too likely to get herself killed. Opting to take her route however, Zack switched his sights from the center of the creature's head to it's leg and squeezed the trigger: aiming to maim rather than to kill - his bullet intended to tear through the meat of the figure's leg, missing the femoral arteries and thigh bone, but causing considerable pain.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 pm

ooc:ok its offically removed

Last edited by Paigebaases on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vestige

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 am

((And what if I wanted to post something while she was inside? Like you know, her actually reaching someone / something while she was in there?))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 am

((oh well i didnt really think that one threw if you want i could delete that post and leave her inside the shadows cuase that might work alot better if i did but thats up to you))
Back to top Go down
Vestige

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:08 pm

(( Let's go with that then, cause I wanted to do something with your time in the darkness, cause you just flew into the heart of the beast so to speak.))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:11 pm

((ok its ready for you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)   All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Quiet On the Home Front (Open To All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next