Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Vote_lcapMy new home....(Titans, then open to all) Voting_barMy new home....(Titans, then open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Vote_lcapMy new home....(Titans, then open to all) Voting_barMy new home....(Titans, then open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My new home....(Titans, then open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Empty
PostSubject: My new home....(Titans, then open to all)   My new home....(Titans, then open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 am

Toji looks around at his new room, which was infinitely better than the pile of rags he had to sleep on under the control of Corgi."Yah, this place is great!! New home, new family, at least I hope they'll accept me as family....Kale seems to have, and honestly I never think Kichi is gonna like me anyway....But I wonder where the girl named Bow is? Oh well, I'm sure I'll get to meet her soon. Hmm, let's see, maybe I can get something to eat...." He heads out of his room, the new clothes he had gotten swishing quietly. He was dressed in a orange sleeveless shirt with kanji graffiti on the front, a pair of combat green 3/4 shorts, and black sandals, since he wasn't fighting at the moment. His uniform was in his room, and besides, these were better for relaxing, anyway!
Back to top Go down

My new home....(Titans, then open to all)
Page 1 of 1