Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home again (OPEN) Vote_lcapHome again (OPEN) Voting_barHome again (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home again (OPEN) Vote_lcapHome again (OPEN) Voting_barHome again (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home again (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:19 am

Captain Ramirez had been abroad for so long, these streets felt foreign. Her mission overseas had taken a year, the longest mission she'd ever been on. But she'd helped save Europe from international crisis (and had been awarded accordingly) and now she was on leave for six months before her next mission and walking along the bridge on her way to her family's home. The 24 year old hailed a cab and was about to get in when suddenly she saw a figure at the top of the bridge.
"Drive my things to this address. They'll pay you and I'll know if you don't follow directions." She yelled to the Cabbie, dropping her things into the cab and flying up to the figure. It was completely hooded and holding a remote control of some kind. "What th-" she murmured before the figure pushed a button and a large metal creature arose from under the bridge, tearing at cars and passerbys.
"great. Welcome home, Captain." She rolled her eyes and attacked the figure, but they were faster and directed the creature at her instead. So she pulled out her guns and starting shooting, flying around it to avoid being hit.
She could definitly use some help.

Last edited by Capricious on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:02 pm

(OOC: I want to join, but I must point out that Ben-10 doesn't exist in the reboot. Don't take this the wrong way but are you aware of the site reboot?)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 pm

(OOC: I already messaged her about it pika)
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 pm

((I am aware, I'd forgotten temporarily, I'm editing the post and Julie's backstory/App right now but i may not get done by tonight)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:41 pm

(OOC: How was I supposed to know that, EW?)

Kane was hanging out out at the bridge with his friend, leaning against the wall. His friend was a beautiful girl named Nokia. Haha, it's just his phone. He doesn't have friends. He saw a large metal figure appear out from under the bridge and ran into an alleyway, he changed into a hoody with a bulletproof vest underneath, jeans that allowed for great manoeuvrability, and a mask to cover his face in case people could see his face through the hood.

He dashed out of the alleyway just to see that a girl was fighting the gigantic robot! He recognised her from somewhere but now was not the time to think about it, he had put this outfit on to be a hero, and now he would do it! He took a single powerful leap and managed to get halfway up to the top of the bridge, luckily he was able to leap off mid-air as if he was starting a new jump and he did this until he was standing near the girl that was flying.

He looked at her briefly and smiled You look like you could use some help! he kicked off against the bridge, leaving a footprint shaped dent in it, and dashed at the robot and just before he dashed into the robot he would jump off against the air so he dashed to the side and repeated this until he was behind the robot. This all happened within a few seconds and he dashed at the robot, swinging his foot so that he would strike the robot.

Last edited by Pikazard on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm

((I had to edit it all so please edit your reply and then we can get this show on the road Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

(OOC: Edited)
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Julia looked at the newcomer, "I do indeed, we need to get to that control he's holding." She shouted over to him, still shooting at the creatures 'eyes', shattering the glass in one of them successfully. The Butterfly flew around the creature, finally landing on it's back, doing her best to find a seam, a crack, any way for her to get at the circuitry and rewire it. So far no luck and it was doing it's best to throw her off, leading her to gather quite a few bruises that were certainly going to hurt in the morning.

"I need that remote!" She called out, incase her aid could hear her. "Cover for me!" she then flew straight up and dove down towards the figure, hoping the other one could fend off the monster while she dealt with this figure controlling it.
While diving she pulled out her gun and started shooting, but the figure dodged her shots, pressing the controller madly as she tackled him and they rolled around on the bridge, the control falling a few metres away from them and the creature now attacked blindly. Julia scrambled to reach her gun but was kicked in the shin by the figure. Now the two were fighting it out hand to hand, dangerously close to the edge...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:12 am

(OOC: Oh, I was assuming that you were controlling the creature)

Kane's kick hit hard, but all it did was make the creature stumble forwards, but Kane was only striking with a third of his full strength, this was a good sign as it meant that he was starting to figure out how tough this creature was. He was asked to cover for her, he smiled Sure, I can do that! the creature tried to attack the girl, but Kane used the air to flip over the creatures head, then dash down slightly below the creatures head, then he dashed up and kicked the creature in the chin so that it's head snapped back.

But Kane wasn't done. He dashed towards it and struck it full force in the torso so that the creature started to fall over, but then he dashed towards the back of the creature and struck it in the back so that the creature was sent forward so it was in an upward position again. Depending on how much of a beating it could take it would now be unconscious standing up.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 am

The sound of shots falling could be heard and then silver mist exploded on various points of the bridge. Those who breathed it would feel rejuvenated and their wounds would begin to heal.  Bio ran on the tops of cars and then stopped armed with his signature gun. He decided to get to work on helping people out of cars while the monster was distracted.

He then saw Kane taking on the monster. He swore this was one of the guys he met at school. He spoke up after Kane was done unleashing his super strength kicks on the thing, his voice slightly muffled by the bone breather mask that covered the lower half of his face. His hair was still wet due to his swimming and diving practice in the river below, which was interrupted by the screams and commotion.

"Ohh man! That's sick, dude. When I saw that big creep from a distance I was afraid I would have to take it on all by myself. "

He didn't notice Julia and the hooded man fighting yet because of the sheer amount of people rushing around.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:04 am

Julia was glad for the backup, monsters were just not in the cards if she was fighting solo. Sure she had an extensive martial arts background, but that came with being special forces.

Okay so now she'd been fighting the figure for a good five-six minutes and it was getting kind of annoying. And dangerous. Twice now they'd almost gone over the edge.
"You can't stop me-UGH!" The hooded figure cried out, moving to shove her off the bridge but with a twist she was out of their embrace before jumping up and using her thighs to bring the fiend down, knocking their head against the steel hard enough that they were out cold.

"The control...Where was it?" Then the glint caught her eye. The control had slipped and was now on a lower edge of the steel encasing the bridge about six meters down.
Very close to where the monster was swinging its appendages.
Great.
"THE REMOTE IS STUCK I'M ON MY WAY DOWN" she shouted, hoping they heard her and could assist or at least keep the thing from hitting her clear off the bridge.
Using the climbing gear on her utility belt she zipped up and started scaling down, pressing hrself into a crevice when an appendage came dangerously close. It shook the bridge with every swing and she glanced at the remote, only half a meter away...another hit shook the bridge and it fell. So she let go of the rope to fall with it and then grabbed it again, locking it so she was hanging stabily.

Now to figure this thing out...
It was simple enough, she just needed to be sure of the circuitry, so she tinkered, after climping up a little to crouch on the ledge the remote had laid on.

"Come on...." She murmured, and the remote blinked twice, "GET AWAY FROM THERE IT'S GONNA FALL OVER!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Kane's kicks had not been as effective as he had hoped, the creature was still concious, but it showed genuine pain against Kane's attacks, so that meant that Kane's kicks were effective. He saw someone who did not recognise him join the fight, and saw that the girl took out the guy controlling the monster, good.

The girl descended the bridge to get to the remote, Kane was about to help her, when the metal monster attacked him, he avoided the creatures blow by hopping on the air. He then kicked off against the air so he dashed at the creature and struck it in the stomach, the creature roared in pain.

Kane saw some people in the water who had fallen off the bridge, they would drown if he didn't help them. He kicked off against the air above him so that he dashed towards the water, he landed on the thin air below him, just inches above the water, and held out his arms to the people Hold on! They grabbed onto his arm and he dashed upwards, slowly so they weren't harmed, and dropped them off near some paramedics.

He then checked the situation with the girl and saw that, while she was tinkering with a device, the creature was looking down at her. He knew he had to act immediately and kicked off towards her as the creature prepared to crush her under it's fists, he kicked the fist away, but the creature now seemed to hate Kane and it now started attacking him.

He kicked off against the air to get away from the bridge so it wouldn't damage it, the creature went after him and tried to smash him out of the air, he back-pedalled away from it as if there was solid ground under his feet. He dashed off against the air so he was close enough to shout at the girl Do you know how to stop it!?! while his attention was diverted the creature was able to knock him out of the sky, sending him crashing into the water.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:57 pm

All she saw was the person fall to water as the deafeted monster fell helpless back into the water. "HOLD ON!" Unclipping quickly she dove into the water after him, the cold a shock to her system at first but military training kicked in soon enough and she opened her eyes, scanning around her. Julia swam towards him in quick, strong strokes, reaching out to grasp his arm, narrowly avoiding bits of metal sinking around her. She managed to get an ok grip, but without his cooperation it would be much harder to get out. So she began tugging the guy up towards the surface, but she was growing heavier and heavier, as was he. And they were running out of air. Now julia was very strong, from intesive workouts and missions, but this was still very hard to do. Then it happened, of course. A metal bit snagged on her pants, yanking her down as she automatically let go of the guy in order to not pull him down, too, instead pushing him further up as she let go with whatever force she could muster, to propell him closer to the surface. She yanked at the cloth but was sinking fast. So she unzipped as fast as possible, thanking God that she was wearing bicycle shorts, and started swimming up again. She was running out of time and considerably slowing down.

But finally, after a tense moment, she broke the surface, looking around to see where her 'backup' was.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Kane had had the wind knocked out of him by the blow, so he had not been able to properly prepare for being in the water by breathing in, so when he was in the water he was not able to properly coordinate himself to get out, as he was struggling for air. The girl came in the water after him and grabbed him, but it was clear he would struggle without his help, so he kicked in the water, even with his drained strength through lack of oxygen he was able to propel them upwards.

When the girl got he trousers snagged on a piece of metal, Kane was close to unconsciousness so he could not register that he needed to help her. When his head broke the surface he took a deep breath, then coughed and retched. He noticed that he could not see his saviour, he frantically looked around for her, but could not find her, then with a realisation he looked below himself.

He was just about to take a breath and go under to help her, but she broke the surface just then, guess she wasn't the damsel in distress, if anything, he was. He swam towards her and grabbed her as if hugging her Hold on! when he felt her holding on he would kick off against thin air hard so that he came up and would air hop them back towards dry land.

He dropped her off and then collapsed himself, equally from the pain of getting hit by the monster, the impact against the water and the exhaustion from lack of oxygen when in the water. He then looked to the girl Hey, thanks *pant* for saving *pant* me
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:00 pm

What a b******...

Bio thought as the bridge began to collapse. All of this because some nut-job wanted to test a robot. This city had some serious issues. He used his gun to propel him to hang onto a protruding iron bar as he watched everything crash below. That super strength kid had gone off after a girl who was going after the controller. And hopefully, the one who started this whole thing was long gone.

He heard the screams of people, and saw the monster fall onto them in the river below.

"No NOOOO!"

He aimed his gun and poured everything he had into the river. Silver mist covered the surface of the water, and the water changed color as well. Many of the people who had been drifting came to consciousness and began thrashing for dear life, while other swam for the shore and helped out as well. Completely drained, he fell limp into the water. In the end he needed the most help out of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home again (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next