Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Return Home (Open to TW only) Vote_lcapReturn Home (Open to TW only) Voting_barReturn Home (Open to TW only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Return Home (Open to TW only) Vote_lcapReturn Home (Open to TW only) Voting_barReturn Home (Open to TW only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return Home (Open to TW only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Return Home (Open to TW only) Empty
PostSubject: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Musashi sighed with relief as the morning began without Goth waking him up for some idiotic reason. He smiled as he remembered that it had been three days of peace, meditation, and training sense Goth was gone. He didn't know where and he did not care for the brat King. He sat under an oak tree that was painted with a bright orange "X" and in front of him in a clearing was what seemed to be a beginning of a home. He had worked on his dojo in peace but he didn't have the ease of Goth at his side, giving him a hand. The help would have been nice and Goth's ax would have made a great tool for cutting the trees down. Better than using his katana for such labors. The sound of birds waking and the smell of dew made the morning even more relaxing. He looked up at the leaves and breathed the peace in. He stood up, stretching a bit, and decided to go for a walk this Saturday morning. He picked up his two swords, not bothering to lace them in his samurai kimono belt. He just placed both on his shoulders and walked away from his work, knowing that it will be okay considering it was deep in Central park. He came on a concrete path not too far from Titan's East tower. He looked around to make sure no one saw him and took one step forward. When his foot hit what he assumed was concrete he stopped as he checked what he had stepped in. His eyes widened, it was Goth's Battle ax, the giant thing was just laying there. He never saw Goth without his ax, he would always carry the thing around and lug it as if he was stronger than Musashi. This wasn't like Goth. He bent over, placing the katana down and grabbing the hilt of the ax. He tried to stand back up but the weight of the ax only made him tug. He bent his knees and tried to lift the ax with all his strength but with no luck, the ax didn't budge. He let go, standing up straight. Maybe Goth was stronger than he was. Musashi looked down at the ax, wondering why it was just laying there.

'Maybe the brat forgot it and just went to the tower.' He said, walking away from the ax and to a holowed tree he had found during his stay in Central park. He place one of his katana's inside and went back to the ax. 'He must be at Titan's tower west.' He thought as he grabbed the ax. The ax shook as the words "Titan's tower west." were thought of. The earth around the ax and Musashi lifted up and launched towards the Titan's West Tower, it's speed incredible. Musashi squented as he looked ahead, his eyes quickly drying from the speed he was going. It seemed unreal to him. The rock lowered down and slowed down as it approached Titan's tower. The stone platform lowered down until it softly landed with Musashi gripping the sides of the rock like a cat clinching to a tree. He let go as he quickly stepped off, breathing heavily from the shock of flight. He had never flown before. He walked to the door and knocked hard, hoping Goth would answer the door so he would get his evil weapon away from Musashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Ben walked to the door unknowing of who it was...Nor did he really care, he didn't bother to check, but if it was someone worth fighting he would be in alien form already as not to get a surprise ray blast decapitation. If it was someone like a friend or ally, then they wouldn't be bothered at the site of an alien at the door way... As Ben Tennyson neared the front he quickly rotated the dial on the Omnitrix and slammed down on it's faceplate. He had of course ment to turn into someone like Fourarms, Krimzon, or Swampfire maybe...But instead ended up getting....

"Greymatter!?! Oh mannnn....."

Now Ben was in kind of a predicament because right before changing he had already unlocked the door and changed forms as it opened. So to be quite clear an 8 inch frog like alien was now standing in the Titans Tower door way staring outside at someone he really didn't know...Hopefully he was indeed an ally.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:38 pm

As the door opened, Musashi straightened up, expecting someone to be behind the door. He didn't see fully inside so he pushed the door a little, opening it wide to see who was behind it. To him, he didn't see anyone because he didn't look down. He stepped in and looked around. "Hello?" He asked, confused how the door would open on it's own. He took one step forward, nearly stepping on Ben. "Vacant? I would have expected fifty people to come out and try to kill me for trespassing. This generation is weaker than I thought." He said mostly to himself. He turned around, making his way towards the ax and planning to casually stroll away. But there was a problem. He couldn't swim to land. In fact, he couldn't swim at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Ben waved and jumped around as the man peered into the tower for a second looking around with a rather unsatisfied look upon his face. Then after taking another step in Greymatter gasped and quickly jumped out of the way, barely missing getting stepped on. Afterwards the stranger seemed like he was going to leave, but the little Galvan was determined to be heard. So instead of trying to yell up to Musashi, Ben climbed up the side wall near the door way using the suction cups on his hands and feet and leaped onto the back of the old man. Once on his person the small alien tried to once again get his attention.

"Hey! You coulda killed me back there, watch where you're stepping!!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Hearing the knock from the door in the entrance of the tower, she went out of her room and went down the elevator. Stepping out of the elevator she saw a man standing in the entrance.
"Oh hello, how can I help you?"
Suddenly seeing something move on the guy's shoulder, confusion kicked in as she cocked her head to one side and leaned trying to get a better view without out being rude.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Musashi wondered what he was going to do to get back to the park with no boat and without swimming. He looked towards the ax, the weapon still stuck to the piece of earth, detesting the fact that he would have to use such a thing again. He then felt a tug on his shirt and heard a tiny voice. He looked on his back and saw the toad looking creature. He stiffened, not sure what sort of thing this creature was. To him, it looked like some sort of toad demon. He unsheathed his sword and began whacking his back where he thought the toad demon was. "Get off demon!" He yelled in Japanese, frightful of the creature. It was rare to see Musashi, a legendary Samurai, frightened by such a tiny creature. He was too busy trying to swat the demon frog he wasn't paying any attention to the girl behind him.

(Sry for the last sentence. There was a fire alarm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am

"AaaAAAhhhHHH!!"

Ben yelled out as he leaned from side to side and rolled while still sticking to his clothing, each whack from the blade looking like a large scythe to the small alien. While avoiding the sword she saw Kunochi standing in the doorway behind him and the stranger. Then yelled out to her for assistance, by now she must've obviosuly seen the omnitirx symbol on Greymatter's head and knew it was Ben 10.

"HELP ME!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:35 pm

ooc: Oi, it too late for the madman to enter?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm

ooc:Actually it would be the perfect time to help Ben out :P
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:47 pm

ooc: Righto.

ic: Out of the shadows stepped the eternally grinning leader of the Teen Titans. How long he had been there was anyone's guess, as his knack for stealth was rather impressive given that he had been built with such qualities in mind. His boots made no sound as he strode forward, fearless of Musashi's wildly swinging blade. Once he was within arms length of the samurai, he stuck out his forearm between Ben and Musashi's sword, the steel and Kevlar within his leather jacket stopping the blade from injuring the small alien. With a slight glare at Ben that more or less said "we will discuss this later" he plucked him from Musashi's back and held him by the scruff of his neck. "This outpost is far from empty, stranger. And an assault on it's inhabitants is not taken lightly." His voice was hysteric as usual but was also surprisingly dark, and the threat in his words hung heavy in the air as he tilted his head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Musashi turned around, his face red with anger towards the alien. "That frog demon jumped on my back. I wasn't trying to kill one of you Titans. I was trying to get rid of that thing on my back!" He breathed heavy, feeling that he was made a mockery of. He breathed slowly in and then out, his face changing back to it's normal light tanned color. He sheathed his sword and pointed his thumb towards the ax which still laid there on the rock slate. "I was just returning his royal highness's scepter. He left it there three days after that party you had with the Titan's East." He folded his arms, glaring both at Silent and Ben, still thinking the alien was some sort of demon.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Kunoichi stood there a little ways off as she felt ignored, still she kept quiet and listen to the men yell and scold at Frog-like Ben, one apparently confusing him for a demon, which she didn't blame, I mean, it was a weird looking alien.
Crossing her arms she wondered if she should break in or just stand there or even leave. She shifted her weight and decided to go with the second one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Ben was mighty thankful for being pulled off the apparent Samurai warrior's back by Zack before he was skewered, but at the same time could see by the shift of hsi eye and the twitch of his smile that he probably wasn't too thrilled with the situation.

"Hmm, superlative pewter compound...And it looks to have a few benevolent qualities to it. Plus, it seems that it would be cumbersome to yield for anyone not trained in how to handle such a weapon....I think that's Goth's axe."

The small frog critter spoke with an enhanced dialect as Zack held him by the back of his omnitsuit, Greymatter's brain working at 4000 miles a minute as he examined the axe from a distance. Then reverted back to human form seeing as no one might understand his advanced thought process in this form. Afterwards he was able to feel the ground underneath his feet and was able to stand and face the man, letting him know now that the demon frog had been a Titan all along.

"But, none of us have seen him for days on end now?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Zack squinted at Musashi. He was less than convinced. As Ben changed he let go of the Titans shirt. He glared at Musashi. "Highness? I know no royalty. Kunoichi! What do you think we should do?" Zack turned to face the retreating Titan, more to bug her than to actually receive her imput.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Musashi's right eye twitched, a blank stare towards Ben, as he saw the frog demon turn human. His then his left eye twitched when Ben said no one had seen the royal brat. "So I flew on that....thing...just so I can give the....THING....back and you mean to tell me that the royal brat isn't here." He made a small crooked grin as he came to the realization that he might have to fly back to the park on that evil ax. He regained himself with a small cough to his fist and said. "Is there a way to track him down?" He asked, now noticing the girl behind him. He looked back at her, his eyes like that of demon eyes, but he wasn't intimidating anyone. He breathed in and out slowly as he waited impatiently, wanting to go back to his home. "I am not royalty, dishonorable ninja, but Thog is. He kept blabbing on and on about how he did all these things because," He intimidated Goth's voice horribly, "'Because my tribe was considered the most powerfull beings on the planet. Able to move mountains on their own. In fact I saw my mother, the Queen, move a mountain to change the view.' So you see what I've been dealing with for the past month or so. Does he have anyone else to talk to besides me? I want to know so I can kick him out of my sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Home (Open to TW only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next