Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Vote_lcapAmnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Voting_barAmnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Vote_lcapAmnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Voting_barAmnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Empty
PostSubject: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:37 pm

The day was relatively calm, save for the strong sun. Kids were building sand castles, adults were openly ignoring their children as they did so, and people were just generally enjoying the sunlight and weather of Jump City. Around 2 pm, a boy washed up on the beach, still and lifeless. He was absolutely silent, unbreathing, unmoving. The worst part was, no one seemed to notice him for quite a while. People just assumed he was either a kid laying and getting some sunlight or something else. Even if it was strange that he was still wearing a full outfit. No one questioned it.

((I know its short but its hard to rp an unconscious person))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Nobody had bothered to report an unmoving body laying on the beach? Smith sighed. After the alien invasion and several battles against Russia, perhaps an unmoving body had become too common. The people enjoying the sunny day at the beach were assuming whatever they needed to in order to not feel concern. After all, they didn't want anything to ruin their otherwise peaceful day, something that had become too rare at this point.

Smith checked the boy's vitals. He was alive, and he was breathing. Thank goodness. Still, it was clear he had not simply fallen asleep. He was still half in the water, and fully dressed. Maybe he had fallen off a boat or a jet-ski and washed up on shore.

Satisfied that the boy was mostly unharmed, Smith tried to wake him up. "Hey," he said, shaking the stranger gently. "Hey, don't worry. I'm going to get you to the hospital. You're going to be fine." The boy was waking up now. Smith removed his armored visor. A faceless armored man might not be the most reassuring thing to wake up to. "Hey there, you're one lucky kid. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Sora blinked himself awake and...he yawned. Did a kid who had nearly drowned in the ocean really just yawn? That's...yeah sure lets go with that. The man in front of him didn't have a face Sora recognized. His eyes flashed briefly and he looked into his eyes. He definitely had no intention of harming Sora, so that made him well enough an ally. After sitting up, Sora stretched a bit and yawned again. "Hospital? What's the point of that?" He asked with a smile. He felt just fine. Great even. "Oh, my name's Sora by the way." He said, rubbing his eyes and adjusting to his surroundings.

As far as he could tell, he was on a pretty popular beach, and no one seemed to have a care in the world. With a quick check of the people around him, Sora quickly made the conclusion that wherever he was, it was safe enough. Some people weren't model citizens, but they weren't evil. Just jerks mostly. "So uh...where exactly am I? He asked casually. It was almost like Sora didn't believe that washing up on a beach half dead meant nothing, and no one would have guessed something like that happened by looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:57 pm

"Sora." The boy seemed to be just fine after waking up. Smith was again relieved. He had been right, Sora really was lucky. In fact, Sora seemed to have no need or desire to go to the hospital.

After looking around and taking in his surroundings, Sora asked where he was. Smith smiled. "That's why I thought you might need a check-up. You just landed in Jump City, and you didn't take a ship. You're the luckiest piece of driftwood I've ever met."

Sora had a bit of an accent, like he was from another country. Smith wasn't quite sure which one, but apparently they spoke English there, which was a relief. "That's the Nation of California's Jump City, by the way. Where is the last place you remember yourself? Were you on a boat, going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:29 am

Sora blinked. Jump City definitely was NOT a place he had ever heard of. Let alone some nation called California. And being a piece of driftwood? First of all, people can't be wood. That's just silly. They wouldn't be breathing if they were made of wood. Second of all...what was with that disgusting accent this guy had? As weird as it was, Sora hoped it wouldn't be a running trend around here, but if it was he'd get over it.

"Where was I?" He blinked and thought long and hard. He figured the answer this guy was looking for wasn't 'the ocean' but it was really all he could come up with. "I...honestly can't remember." He said scratching his chin and staring out at the sea. Whoever dropped him of a boat though, first off, rude. Second, it couldn't be on purpose right? His powers would have told him before hand. "I don't think so though. Not a boat."

This was a way more difficult question than it should be. He hazily remembered falling off of...something. But thats about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Sora couldn't remember how he had gotten here. Memory loss? Well, he had remembered his name. The boy seemed to have selective amnesia. Either that or he had been spontaneously teleported here from the other side of the world, which was always a possibility.

Smith helped Sora to his feet. "Where's your home, then? Where do you live? We could get you on a plane by tonight, as long as you are really feeling alright. You could be back home tomorrow."

It occurred to Smith that Sora could have been from another planet, or even another reality. Stuff like that happened in Jump City. He decided to assume that wasn't the case, though. He'd sound like a lunatic if he asked the boy what his world was called.

"Money's not a problem, kid."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Sora scratched his head. Just another blank spot there...he couldn't remember his childhood...his family...quite frankly, that bothered him quite a bit. "It's fuzzy...I actually can't remember any of that..." He stared at the horizon with his arms crossed. He really had no idea who he was other than a name and not much else.

"I appreciate the offer, but I really don't know...If it's important I'm sure I'll remember though right?" The boy turned around around with a huge smile on his face, not much sense given his current amnesiac condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:35 pm

"You can't remember anything?" Only Sora's name seemed to have survived whatever trauma the boy had experienced. Usually, people with amnesia didn't even remember that, so just getting a name was a blessing.

Not wanting Smith to be bothered by this very bothersome news, Sora said that he should remember anything important if the need arose. Enthusiastic as the boy seemed, Smith doubted amnesia would be that convenient.

"Everybody needs help ever once in a while, Sora. Don't think that you have to go through this on your own, or that you should. This is the information age, and I should be able to find out where you're from with a Google search. Once we find that, we can get you back to the people who are worried about you. Pretending everything is fine, on the other hand, is not going to turn out well."

On no day out of the year would Smith allow Sora to go wandering on his own through the streets of Jump City. Super villains, monsters, and Russians would tear him apart. The citizens of Jump City, at least, knew where not to go and when not to go there. It had been a long year, but the people had grown tough because of it.

Not that Smith thought that was a good thing.

"We'll find you a place to stay, in the meantime. And I still think you should see a doctor, even if you feel okay. Losing your memory is pretty serious. Knowing your name is a good start, but you do want to find out who you are, right? All you should worry about right now is getting your memories back. Now come on, I'll give you a ride there. Don't worry, you can wear my helmet."

Telling himself to start carrying around a spare helmet with him, Smith tossed his helmet to Sora. After losing his memories, the last thing the kid needed was to hit his head on the concrete. Losing little time, Smith turned and walked a short distance to his motorcycle, mounting it before looking back to Sora. "Kid, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Sora sighed and realized there wasn't much way out of this. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate the work that Smith was putting into this, he really did. He put on the helmet after a ton of difficulty...wow it had never occurred to him how much hair he had. Maybe he should do something about that...Nah, he liked his hair. Regardless, now he was getting on the back of the bike and shaking his head.

"I hate to tell you this, I don't think doctors can do much about stuff like this." He said plainly with a shrug. Quite frankly this didn't bother him as much as someone might think. If it was important, it was something that would be remembered sooner or later, right? You don't just forget stuff that's REALLY important for the rest of your life. That'd be ridiculous. He couldn't help but wonder just exactly where he would end up staying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:07 am

Why did nobody ever want to go to the doctor? "I don't know. I'm not a doctor. But we'll never know unless we see. Maybe there's a chemical imbalance in your brain. Maybe you hit your head and have some brain damage. If that's the case, you might not even be able to feel the pain. All I know is the brain is a complicated thing."

Smith thought back to what Sora had said before. He thought that his important memories would just randomly come back at the right moments? The boy couldn't he held to very high standards while suffering from amnesia. "People get memories back at convenient times in movies, but this is real life. Things work differently here." That sounded a lot more harsh than Smith had intended. He didn't want to make Sora think that it was hopeless, even if it was.

Especially if it was.

"But hey, I'm sure we'll get your memories back. Even if the doctor can't help, somebody will be able to. This is Jump City, home to more meta-humans than the rest of the world. We've got everything here: aliens, robots, mutants, mad scientists, happy scientists. If there's a good place to wind up in your condition, it's Jump City."

They rode a little further. Smith tried to think about something other than the wind blowing in his eyes. He missed his helmet. "Can you remember your last name, Sora? Or anything else about you?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 7:55 am

((Sorry about not posting here, it's been busy man.))

Sora laughed a bit. A chemical inbalance can cause memory loss? Smith was a funny dude. A very very funny dude. As soon as Smith mentioned movies though, he laughed again. "Well, can you prove it will never work that way? I don't think so."

After Smith went through all of the things that the city seemed to carry, Sora scratched his chin. "Well what about Sad Scientists? I feel like you might have left those out man." He joked, watching the buildings as they sped through the city. This was a much bigger place than he could ever remember being in. It was crazy. "I actually can't...it's weird I can only remember a tiny bit..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Well, Smith had to admit it wasn't impossible for Sora to suddenly remember everything at a plot-important moment. When Sora mentioned the Sad Scientists, Smith laughed. "You're a weird kid, you know that? Weird in a good way."

The mood got serious again when Sora said that he couldn't remember his own last name. Smith thought about asking if there was anything else, but he didn't want him to focus on what he had forgotten. Right now, maybe it was best to have a casual conversation, and allow names, places, and ideas to chance reawakening latent memories.

The motorcycle stopped after pulling into a parking space. "Sora," Smith said, turning the engine off. "Do you like sandwiches?" They had parked in front of a local toasted sub shop. "You're not supposed to eat before you go to the doctor, but I've never been very good at following that. Come on, I'll get you a sub, unless you filled up on fish earlier."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 am

((OMG I NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION))

Sora laughed off the comment and shrugged. "Heh, I wouldn't know if I'm a weird kid. Thanks for the comment though." He said with the utmost honesty. He couldn't remember what other people thought of him, but honestly that made this entire situation a bit more humerous to him.

After the two had parked, Sora smiled and wrestled the helmet off his head. He kinda needed a haircut but...eh, he liked his hair this way. It just felt right to have it like that. He looked at the menu with a smile on his face. "You're buying eh?" He said, forming the finger pyramid of evil contemplation. "Chicken California Roll. Extra ranch. I could use some good food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:56 am

"So you remember how to read, and what you like to eat, that's a good start." Smith stroked his chin, as though he had just discovered something of worth. It was amazing how undamaged Sora's brain seemed, while still suffering from memory loss. The policeman was starting to suspect that Sora wanted to forget. The reason? Smith had no idea, but he was sure it wasn't pretty.

He ordered the sandwiches and paid. They watched and waited while the cook flipped meat over a hot grill with two knives. "We'll get you a motel room, until you can get on your feet." The room had already been paid for. It was a part of the police force budget, as a place for witnesses and endangered persons to hide. Sora was neither of those, but the room wasn't being used right now, and it would be a shame to waste it.

There was someone else in Jump City who had recently claimed to have their memory erased. It might have been nothing, but maybe there was a memory-eater on the loose. "Do you remember any famous people? World leaders? Rock stars? Actors? What about..." It was worth a shot to see if there was a connection. "Shivering Jemmy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)   Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia is an Overused Cliche That I Shall Not Abuse (Open to Heros)
Page 1 of 1