Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting to his roots(Open) Vote_lcapGetting to his roots(Open) Voting_barGetting to his roots(Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Getting to his roots(Open) Vote_lcapGetting to his roots(Open) Voting_barGetting to his roots(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting to his roots(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Getting to his roots(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

(this is the thread, explaining where Toji's been.Its open, but I'd prefer it if you use npcs.You don't have to, though.)

(list of chars:Father:a tall and powerfully built man, he's even goofier than his son.
Aku:A Okamian girl, she's peppy and happy.She looks at Toji as a little brother.She's the maid.Shes slight, and always is wearing a scarf.
Ryu:The head servant and Toji's trainer for when Dads busy.He's semi serious, but he has a very dry sense of humor.Slender and tall)

Toji climbed up to the icy ridge, his extremely thick coat hampering him.Reaching the top, he squinted into the barely there reality rip.Hed been traveling for half a month to get back here."Home..."He flexed his legs, then jumped, grabbing onto the rip.Summoning the Katana, he sliped through, entering what looked like a ancient Japanese garden.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Aku was currently doing chores, ironing a few shirts then folding them up and putting them in a pile to be ready to put on coat-hangers and put into the wardrobes, humming a cheery tune as she worked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Toji staggered from the garden, pulling down the hood of his huge and thick jacket.It looked vaguely like his head was set on top a huge white bowling ball, with arms and legs poking out.Seeing Aku, he shouted,"Hey, Aku!!!Im back!!!!"He waddled as fast as he can to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm

"Toji?! TOJI!!" yelled Aku as she ran up to Toji and glomped him "awwh I've missed you so much" she said as she hugged Toji tight with a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Toji huffed, grinning."Missed you too, Aku. Can I get out of my coat, please?"He stepped back, taking off the thick article.Beneath, he was wearing his uniform."I have so much to tell everybody!!Speaking of them, how is everybody?!"He adjusted his communicator, so it wouldn't fall off."Are thugs still running alright, is my father okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Aku nodded "don't worry, everything is fine, now lets get you inside, I bet you're really hungry right? What would you like?" she asked with a smile as she walked with Toji back inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Toji grinned."Sure am.Climbing up a mountain whetted my appetite."Thinking about it, he nods."Il have crab egg rolls, if that's okay."Following her, he grins even wider."Hey, Aku, guess what I've got...."Summoning the Dark Katana, he holds it up."Ta-da!!"

(story for short post...)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm

[Its ok don't worry about it]

Aku smiled and clapped "that's awesome" she said happily as she started getting the crab egg rolls "you'll have to tell me about your journey, I'm sure it'll be an exciting tale" she added.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Toji smiled sadly, sitting down and telling his tale, including the part about him being the next chieftain.He got to where he decided to search for this place, then sighed, grinning."It's been rough, but I've seen so much.You wouldn't have imagined the things put there, Aku!Its so amazing!!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:52 pm

"I'm sure it is" said Aku with a chuckle before she put the plate of crab egg rolls in front of Toji "eat up, you'll need to regain your strength after such a long journey" she said with a smile, glad that Toji was safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Chewing down, Toji grinned at Aku."You don't seem surprised that I'm the next Cheiftan. Why is that?"Finishing his meal, he sighed, patting his gut."Aaah, that did me good."Standing up, he washed his plate."I missed this place."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm just glad you're back home and safe, I was worried about you, I thought you'd never come back" said Aku as she patted Toji's head with a smile "but of course I'm also happy for you" she added.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Toji grinned."Heh, it's not that big of a deal.It was touch and go for two years, but I found the teen titans, so it's all right."He stretched, yawning."I'll tell you one thing, it's tiresome climbing up a mountain.Im worn out!"Desummoning his katana, he smiled mischiefly at Aku."I hope my rooms still free?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Aku giggled "of course, its all ready for you, nice fresh covers, and everything is nice and clean for you" she said with a smile, she had missed Toji and had worried about him ever since he went on his journey, she was so glad he was back and looked forward to getting things back to like they use to be.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Toji grinned."Right.Off to bed.See yah in the morning!"The next morning....Toji was walking out of his room, when he felt the floor tremble beneath his feet."Sooooooon!!!"Suddenly, Father rushed him, and he was suddenly enveloped in arms stronger than steel bands. Though he was a normal human outside the reality bubble, inside Father had ALL of his abilities."Aku told me all of what happened to you, son. Oh, the horror!!"Toji gurgled."Dad....you're ...crushing...urg.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to his roots(Open)   Getting to his roots(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to his roots(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next