Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Vote_lcapBack in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Voting_barBack in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Vote_lcapBack in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Voting_barBack in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Empty
PostSubject: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:07 pm

At Crash Alley during the nighttime there was an uproar; a commotion really, the illegal drag races which occurred there and were usually rigged were being flipped upside down, because Velocity had returned to Jump City and was winning race after race after race. No car, bike, meta-human speedster or creature could keep up with her and she was raking in all the dough. Some big time gangsters thought she was cheating and tried to get heir money back from her, but Velocity quickly dispersed them by making examples of their lead members, via hanging them by their underwear from the tip of light posts in a blur.

Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Tumblr10

"That's just the warning boys, keep pushing me and things are gonna get ugly very quickly."

The gang members then began to back-up and were going to leave, not wanting to lose anymore money, but Velocity cut them off at the pass.

"Where do you think you're all going. I want another race, and I will get one. Someone better grow a pair and step forward, or I might just have to rip off a pair. If you catch my drift..."

She said sadistically, while the gang members seemed very frightened and didn't want to step forward.

Last edited by Innovator on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Zach was simply barreling down the street at around five hundred miles per hour when he heard whimpers of fear, and the rustling of money.
Zach silently thanked his sound-control abilities, and he created a bubble of silence with a three yard radius around himself. He sprinted back to where he heard the sound in a matter of seconds, and stopped just outside the doorway, dropping his bubble of silence. He listened in on the conversation. Once he heard the part about balls being ripped off he thought "Well, that would be hilarious. But, I should probably stop this. Zach casually strolled into the room, and said with a grin "Am I late for the party? Did I miss the part where some dude gets his pair ripped off? Or the part where I stop you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Velocity looked eagerly at the new comer.

"Stop me? Maybe you haven't heard....I'm Velocity, I've killed Titans and fight the Flash every Tuesday. Besides, this is a race track little boy, so if you really wanna stop me, do it on the track, or go run off somewhere....Like off the side of a bridge."

The gang members still looked frightened, to make matters worse one of the lead members underwater ripped, causing him to fall from the light pole Velocity had hung him on.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Zach sprinted to catch the falling man, and was back with the man now sitting on his fat butt wondering what had just happened. "Running off a bridge? Sounds boring. Of course, that's also what I said about heliskiing at first. Anyways lets get this done quickly. I'm going to see the new Bond movie after this." Zach opened his mouth a willed himself to burp. He turned the tiny little bit of sound from that into a sonic blast, which he directed at Velocity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Speed of sound, caught Velocity a little off guard and sent her airborne, but as she flew through the sky, she rotated her arms really fast and made two wind tunnels which allowed her to descend gently back to her feet.

"How bout you try telling me your name before I kill you brat. Trust me, it'll be the last thing you'll ever have time to say. So I'd at least like to know it before it's too late."

That being said, Velocity charged forward at Sonic, using the speed she had stolen from the race earlier, she was moving as fast a farari at top speeds, so around a varying rate of 500 mph instantly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Zach darted to the side at seven hundred miles per hour, hoping that Velocity would slam into the wall behind him. "Sonicboom's the name, don't wear it out." With that, he created a bubble of silence around Velocity, hoping that the silence would distract her. He then shot of three more sonic blasts in her direction, each with varying angles, hoping one of them would hit her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

As Velocity passed him, Sonicboom wouldn't even pick up that he had slown down a bit, his speed force aura had been jacked just a bit to increase Velocity's by 200 mph. As she ran past, she went up the side of a building and while going up the side of the building she swerved out of the way of his sonic attacks, thanks to her increase in thinking, and reached the top. Upon doing so she put her hands on her hips.

"Oh such an original name kid, haha, I'll give it to you. You're good, but I'm---Wait...WHY CAN'T I hear myself!"

Velocity kept speaking, but unless he could read lips, she wasn't making a sound. This kind of infuriated her, because Velocity loved to hear herself talk.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Zach figured it would probably be hilarious to hear her mildly insane ravings, but he had to stop her, and keep her disoriented. Zach picked it up to eight hundred miles per hour, and was up the side of the building in a flash. Standing next to Velocity now, Zach delivered a kick to her face at two hundred miles per hour hour which he knew with all that speed momentum, could easily shatter bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Problem was, as the kick came towards Velocity, she had just enough time to smirk and slow it down to where she could avoid just as quickly. Now with that speed added to her, she could move at the same level of him comfortably and he was decreased to her level as wlel. He hadn't figured out that she was stealing his speed force aura yet, which was good. Velocity loved the newbies. Velocity retaliated of course after ducking his kick by sending an upper cut his way and then continued her barrage, while parrying any counter actions. They were engaged in a lightning fast brawl at the top of the roof. People below would probably see it akin to a dragon ball Z stand off fight, where if you didn't follow every movement perfectly...You didn't see it at all.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Zach matched Velocity's speed, but he couldn't go any faster. "What the hell is happening? Why can't I-wait a minute. She's stealing my speed!" Zach exited the fist fight and back up to the edge of the building. He dropped the bubble of silence around her head and said "Charge me, I dare you." with that comment he put up the bubble again and made a 'Come at me' gesture with his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Veloctiy was going to retaliate, with witty banter, but he was blocking out the sound around her again. REALLY ANNOYING! Couple with the fact that she cant resist a challenge, she infuriatingly ran at him with a sadistic grin, aiming like she was going to punch a hole through his head, but before getting within 10 yards, she broke off and instead made a vortex around him 800 mph.

It would funnel away his oxygen, lets see how he liked it when he couldn't talk...OR BREATHE! Meanwhile, the gang members that stayed to watch were getting closer, the vortex was sucking them up!
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:30 pm

"Not cool br-" Zach started to say, but he realized, he couldn't breathe. He would have sworn, but didn't have the air to do so. And civilians were being pulled into the vortex. What could he do? "Wait a minute. I'm not a complete idiot." Zach pulled three rocks from his pouch. He threw two into the vortex, in hopes to disorient Velocity. He dropped the last one. Using the sound that the rock hitting the roof generated he sent out sound blasts everywhere in a 360 degree radius of him. "That should fix the problem of then girl..." Zach thought, as he readied himself to catch the civilians if and when the vortex stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:10 pm

He counteracted her vortex!? Wow, it would seem Velocity underestimated this kid, she was a scientist, but he had figured out mechanics to counteract her back-draft with sound-waves rather quickly. First, by distorting how fast she was moving by throwing stones at her and then using a that key sonic attack so smartly. Although, since he was muting the area it shouldn't have made a sound, unless he turned it on and back off that quickly. No matter, while he was catching civilians Velocity was preparing to have another crack at him, she still had a good amount of speed from their little brawl earlier.

"When I catch you, I"m going to drain you of all your speed. You understand!?! Snails and old ladies are gonna laugh at how slow you are."

Velocity then grabbed debris from the area and launched them like bullets at the people in the area and at Sonicboom as well the ones he was catching. She didn't care, and she didn't discriminate if others got hurt or not. Velocity was vicious, it was why the Titans had such a hard time with her.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:23 pm

(OOC: Velocity being unable to hear or make sound is due to her having a scilence bubble around her own skull, and nothing more. Thus, the sound blasts can work.)
Zach caught each civilian and set them down nice and easily. Then he saw the debris coming. He could easily move fast enough to dodge them, but the civilians couldn't. He sprinted at each of the debris swatting them out of the air. As he was about to knock the last away, he slipped on a pockmark in the ground, created from the debris flying around in the vortex. He hit the ground hard, earning him a scrape on his chest. The debris flew and shattered on the ground, about a foot from his skull. he was lucky it missed him. but the little sharp fragments from the debris flew out and scratched him on the face. Zach quickly righted himself and turned to face his opponent. He fired off numerous sound waves at Velocity and using an arm propelled by super speed, launched many rocks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 pm

It was a barrage of projectiles, but Velocity was an experienced speedster and currently with her speed she was sure she could defeat this brat. He was like a buffet! Nothing to the Flash, but still appetizing speed wise. She didn't speak because it was pointless, but he could tell...OH he could tell by that grin, that sadistic grin. She loved this, because when you move so fast barely anything can get your heart pumping, not like this.

Velocity spun around, this time turning her own body into a mini tornado and moved towards Sonicboom. Her speed was at such a height she could do this feat, process how fast the attacks were coming, dodge them or catch said projectile and absorb it's speed, add it to her own speed aura and weave her way towards sonicboom instantaneously. This is exactly what she did too; the twister zipped left and right while charging forward avoiding the sonic blasts, but directly moved into the line of fire of the projectiles and sucked them up, while launching them back at Sonic after she took the speed from the projectile and added it to her herself.

However, some of the sonic attacks managed to hit her and knock back to the small cyclone, like a pinball getting knocked around in arcade. However, the winds she was generating were enough to deflect the blasts and stop any serious damage. She still couldn't get close to him, but thanks to the projectiles she was now at the cusp of breaking the 900 mph range and getting to 1000 mph with her speed force aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)   Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Fast Track (Open/Legolo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next