Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Vote_lcapReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Voting_barReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Vote_lcapReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Voting_barReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return Home (Open to TW only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:53 pm

OOC: Oh okay. Gues I thought wrong D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"Both of you make a good point guys, Goth loves that axe and I've never seen him without it. It is true, Goth's more of a friend to Jules than to me, but either way he is a Titan honorarily, which means if there's even a slight chance that he could be in some kind of trouble, we have to answer the call to help him guys."

Zack seemed to question if Goth was even alive and if he was alive that he would locate his own axe so there was really no need to get involved, but Kunoichi brought up a counter point that he could be in some kind of trouble. Walking back towards the tower while rotating the omnitrix, Ben decided that he would attempt to find Goth's race and if any of them were here on Earth other than him, all of them would show up. Hopefully, one dot showed up and it would turn out to be Goth.

"Follow me inside guys, if he's alive well find him...Well hopefully if this works, but like I said only in theory."

After re-entering the tower, Ben walked up to the Titans Mainframe and attempted to try and connect it with the Omnitrix by holding the device near the receiver. He oped that it would just piggy back on the same radio wave frequency of the tower maybe in some weird scientificly conceivable way.

"Omnitrix, search all remnants of the Astutu species on this planet."

"Astutu DNA scan commencing....."

The omnitrix would then glow a yellow color as it tapped into the Titan mainframe and linked up with all the worlds satellites as it searched for any living organisms with Goth's DNA. If the effect could be explained it was like the Omnitrix had linked with all the worlds satellites, which were acting like a giant echo location device for Goth. Sadly, the results were taking quite a while until finally the results came through.

OT: I forget is Goth evens till on Earth or is he already in outer space.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:05 am

Musashi gave an approving nod to the girl. That ax was Goth's weapon and the only reminder of his home. Musashi recalled why he lugged that heavy thing around.

"It is because my mother owned this ax and when she died it was the only thing left to remember her by. That was fifty years ago, when I was thirty and considered a mere child in the eyes of the Rashma (Head shaman). When my mother died and I had found out who did it, I swore that they [the Perfecios] would pay. The Rashma blessed my ax with my mother's spirit and my father's heart. 'He who carries this ax,' she said ', shall wield the power to move mountains.' The ax is always warm because of my father's heart yet tough and always sharp like my mother's spirit"

That was the only moment that Musashi had respected Goth for. Musashi followed the titans silently, staying behind them. He was not part of them nor did he want to be. He just did not trust a group of people. As he stopped next to Ben and watching the computer screen show the Earth's globe, a green line scanning the world. The computer showed in large, green (I assume it's green), letters "No Subject Found". Musashi thought for a while. Then a thought creeped into his mind.

"Try scanning outwards. I'm not sure, but I think there's an outside force that captured Goth."

As Ben scanned, the Earth grew small and now showed the solar system, green lines scanning each planet at the same time with no results. The scan grew further as it left the solar system and headed into the milky way. the computer stopped in mid zoom, showing the solar system and a neighboring solar system. Then the computer showed in bright green letters. "Subject found". The computer showed a square on top of where the Earth's solar system would be. The computer zoomed into the square until it showed a new solar system. One planet was covered with green and blue, a resemblance of Earth, but one black splotch on a large land mass. The computer placed a square on the black blotch, the letters "Subject found" returning. Their was only two squares on the screen that showed where where the Astutu species were, which would lead to believe that Goth and whoever else was on the planet were the only ones with Astutu DNA left. Their might have been more hybrids like Goth, but Musashi didn't know wether the computer and omnitrix were scanning for purely hybrids, just Goth, or Astutu species. The computer stopped there.

That's what I thought. Five days ago, Goth, Toji, and I were attacked by these guys who look like industrial French soldiers with old rifles and iron pellets as bullets. Goth said something to them. 'Vous maudissent, Perfecios. I couldn't understand a word he was saying, but after the fight they retreated into a portal. I think they captured Goth and returned to their homeworld

He finished with his analogy and waited for someone to come up with a solution.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:14 am

"Wow, that's far away." she exclaimed as she looked at the computer screen.
"Does that mean we're going there?" she felt a little overwhelmed if she had to leave her planet, she had never been to space. One thing was dying on your home planet for your people another thing was dying on another planet where no one knew where you were, far away from home.

Ot: sorry for the late post, having Internet problems. Sad
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Zack rose an eyebrow. "So you want us to enact a rescue op?" He thought about it, mulling it over out loud. "Shouldn't be too difficult... Sounds like they're human in appearance, perhaps additionally so in constitution. They've inferior technology... Though they can make portals, which suggests otherwise... Inferior weapons technology coupled with superior military tech is a very bizarre occurance... If L.A.W. were in that situation they'd have weponized the portal technology... Come to think of it, so would I. But they're in space... Ugh... I don't like leaving the planet... Never have actually, could be fun... But I don't like Thog... Neither does William... But it's what everyone else calls "Right..." Damn it. I guess we're going off planet." He turned to face the others. "Right, so who's in the mood for a potentially suicidal assault on a planet of hostiles into completely unknown territory against aliens who know the planet like the back of their hands and make use of fancy portals and crappy guns? Doesn't it sound fun?" Zack leered, madness glinting in his eyes once more. He relished the thought of going into combat with such odds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:01 pm

"Fun's not the word I would use, but it is possible. Sanakan and Julie have been helping me with repairs on the T-Ship. And thanks to Sanakan's upgrades it is vacuum tight and capable of flying into space."

As Ben spoke he locked in the coordinates from the Omnitrix to the Titans Database, which would automatically route to the T-Ship. This he knew how to work, but the other functions of the omnitrix like locating aliens in outerspace was a HUGE mystery to him. He was really surprised that wokred to be honest. That all being said, Ben took the Omnitrix away fromt he tower mainframe and spoke to the other three people in the room.

"It's gonna take me a minute to prep. for launch and to put in all the necessary fuel for the trip, plus make necessary calculations and stuff...And by calculations and stuff, I mean find Sanakan and make her do it all. While I'm gone you guys should get familiar with the T-Ship's controls because it takes more than a few people to fly it until we finish upgrading auto-pilot and navigation systems."

Ben then paused and spoke directly to Musashi while rotating the dial on the omnitrix to an alien that will allow him to get multiple tasks done at once.

"You might really wanna take a look at the entire flight manual or ask Zack for help. You too Kunoichi, because there can't be any mistakes while flying around in space. It's not too different from playing Space Fighter Nebula 12, but you don't get any extra lives if we crash into a meteor, so make sure you know what you're doing."

As Ben finished his sentence with a hint of a sarcastic smile he pressed down on the silhouette of a small alien that no one in attendance would probably recognize. In a flash of green light Ben had disappeared and instead was replaced by a little white alien with a big mouth that immediately duplicated itself into multiples upon transformation; a Sonosorian dubbed by Ben as, Echo-Echo!

Spoiler:

"It's like I said, if Goth's in trouble." "It's our job to help him, like he helped us." "It's what Titans do, on world or off it we gotta answer the call." "See you guys in the Hangar Bay in a bit."

With that all four clones took off in different directions, one to find Sanakan, one to get fuel, the other to prep the T-Ship, and the last one to leave a note or find Jules and let her know they were leaving for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:51 pm

OT: ???
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:42 pm

OOC: Sorry I had a few things on my plate that kept me occupied (exp: Exams and my health) so I should be on and off for a bit. Sorry if I haven't posted in a long time.

Musashi nodded as Ben spoke, not sure what he was talking about. He had never heard of "Space ships" until recently, watching a Star Wars marathon inside a store until the owner kicked him out, which was rarely considering he had his katana sheathed and looped around his belt as to show he was not a typical teenager. Both his eyebrows raised in surprise as Ben transformed and split into different, tiny, Ben's. He turned to Silent as the Ben clones left and glared at him for a moment. He didn't like how Silent had both a gun and a sword (knife technically) as weapons. He found the use of guns to be pointless and a cheap, untalented, way of killing an opponent. He spoke, sternly, and demanding. "Just point me to where this ship is. I do not need the help of a dishonorable warrior." As soon as he would point out where the ship was he walked fast.

Later, he was standing in front of the high tech space ship, looking (I'm assuming it's in launch position) up and down the vessel. The thought of such thing that could touch the stars boggled Musashi's mind. He placed his hand on the ship and, as if seeking a connection, his hand magnetically sealed against the metal of the ship. White glowing veins escaped Musashi's palm and into the ship, growing throughout the metal surface and into the hardware and software. Musashi's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he looked up, his voice sounding off from his norm. It was as if a computerized voice sounded through his throat along with his own, humming like a Buddhist Monk. He stopped suddenly, the veins sinking back into his body, the voice depleting to his normal one. He breathed out his eyes rolled back, staring at his hand and bringing it back some. He stared at his hand for minute, back up at the ship, then back at his hand. He had experienced this before, with today's technology, but it would have been short and quick. This was different. He lowered his hand and breathed deeply out. "I know now." He said to himself, referring to his understanding of this machinery.

((OOC:Sorry if it sounds like I'm being a jerk, I am not ;_;. Anyways, I appologize if this took long I just had alot of things on my plate.))
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm

ooc: Dishonorable? Why is it always Josh's characters that inadvertently send Zack off of the deep end? By the way, I've a question, If Musashi's an android, that means at least part of his mind is a computer, right? If that is in fact the case, wouldn't he be affected negatively by Zack's magnetic presence? Just because a computer is convinced it's human doesn't provide it with immunity to magnetic currents. Or his body for that matter.

IC: Dishonorable... The words echoed in Zack's mind. It took every ounce of his considerable willpower not to gut the samurai where he stood. Even so, his blade still found it's way to his hand. "And who, my arrogant friend, are you to judge my own honour? Are you blind to others, or have you none yourself? Perhaps it is the latter, as that would explain your need to denounce mine." Zack's grin widened as his eyes narrowed. "You dare enter these halls, assault one of my squad members, and insult me? You have no idea how vastly you overstep your mark!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Feeling some tension between Silent and the other guy. Kunoichi crossed her arms and walked up to them.
"Now is not the time guys. We're on a mission remember, we have to help Ben get supplies." She turned to face Musashi, "There's nothing dishonorable about using a gun, is a soldier called dishonorable for using a gun to protect his home, the innocent and the ones he loves, I don't think so. Now Zack," She said and turned back to her leader. " Can you put your knife away please."

She wanted to go help Ben, but she didn't think it was smart to leave these two with weapons in sight, or unsheathed for that matter.

Last edited by ninjafox on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:44 am

Oc: I'm sorry. To be honest, this is actually how Musashi viewed weapons until he wrote his scrolls, which he had to acknowledge guns as a type of fighting style. As for the magnetic part I would probably say that Musashi isn't from Earth so I will safely say that his metalic body is immune to certain types of electrical interference unless it's from an EMP which would just knock him out in his current state. I hope that helps and I appologize if my characters sound like their insulting you. Sad

IC: Musashi turned around and looked at Silent as he was ranting about him for his statement towards his fighting. He did not unsheath his sword, finding that it would be pointless to slay Silent for a couple reasons. One of them being he was a Titan and he didn't want another massacre of a group like last time with a certain dojo in Kyoto. The other was that it would have been a waste of time. He glared at Silent as his threats and insults fell on careless ears. "I can see that you prefer to shoot your opponents at a distance rather than fight them with honor and fairness. But I have a feeling that honor and fairness has disappeared in this era. As using guns is a form of tactic I find it pointless and skilless to merely shoot a man where he stands at a distance when I can simply cut him down in close range. If he fights for his home, fine, but it is still dishonorable." He looked down at Kunoichi, frowning at her. She had guts, he gave her that, but he knew it was just to save Silent's life. He sat down on the ground as to wait for Ben. "Fine, I shall not fight Silent. I shall wait until Ben comes back from wherever he went to."

Last edited by Primarch Joshua on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 am

OT: xD you got my characters confused. The one in this thread is named Kunoichi not Haruhi. And don't worry your not insulting anyone it's just a part of role playing.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 am

OC: Oh crap, I'm sorry. ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Just as Musashi said this a blue and black blur entered the room at whirling speeds placing all the needed supplies in the ship, activating all the sytems, and placing a space suit next to each of the members who would be flying with Ben until finally stopping right next to the cockpit and in a flash of green light transforming back to human form. The clones had obviosuly gotten all the stuff they needed and converged at one location where Ben then transformed into Xlr8.

"Phew, sorry that took sooo long, but you try being 4 feet tall and trying to reach the shelves where we keep the space helmets. Anyway, Zack, you're the leader so cockpit is yours man, I'm co-pilot, Musashi if you're familiar with controls you can be navigation, and Kuno I need you on weapons."

That being said, Ben fastened his helmet and jumped into the middle seat behind the first one as so he could start the engines for launch.

"Come on guys, get your spacesuits on and then buckle in tight because I really don't know how fast this baby can go in space with the light speed boosters. This is kind of the test flight..."

As Ben spoke he nervously fastened his helmet on, secretly crossing his fingers while hoping they didn't burn up in the ozone layer upon departure, but since Sanakan and Julie had helped him build it he doubted that anything bad would happen....Well....Ya, most likely nothing bad would happen. While Ben thought this the others started to get into their cockpits and the bay doors started opening up for launch.

Last edited by JaK on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Musashi jumped as the blue blur flew by him, instinctively unsheathing his sword. He looked around to see this opponent but sneered and sheathed his sword as he saw Ben. "Ben, be more careful next time you do your appearing act. I might have cut your head off." He said, having a feeling that said action would never work. He sheathed his sword and looked down at the spacesuit. He was about to question why they had to wear these things but by now he had a feeling that this suit was meant to keep them alive. He pulled the suit on, fitting the gloves to his fingers but stopped suddenly. He remembered he had left the ax outside and in the wrong hands it would be disastrous. "I'll be back." He said as he ran out of the hangar bay. He came back with the ax which shrunk to the size of his palm. It weighed about the same as his katana which he was amazed at it's weight still. He opened the suit a bit and placed the ax inside his kimono, closing the suit. "I figure Goth will need this back." He said, entering his side of the ship.

Musashi began to enter the location of Goth's homeplanet, Uthwa, and sat back as he watched the screen on the navigation's begin to process how long it will take to get to the planet, how long it would be on Earth, and then how long it would be on Uthwe until they arrive. "It says," Musashi began, "It will take us about three hours. That would be three days here and on the planet..." He stopped for a second, cursing in Japanese. "It doesn't say how long it will be on Uthwa. It may be three days, three years, or three hundred years. There would be no point in going if it is Seven hundred years on Uthwa, Goth would have died of old age." He placed his katana next to his seat and folded his arms. "Unless anyone has anything to do for three days, I'd say 'Let's go'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Home (Open to TW only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3