Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Voting_barReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Voting_barReturn Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return Home (Open to TW only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:02 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Kunoichi stopped as they noticed her just as she turned around to leave.
She turned back around to face them. "What should we do? Well if no one has seen, shouldn't we look for him. Does he have a communicator? We could try signaling him". she suggested, running her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:04 pm

"Hmmmmm, I've got an idea. I remember Goth not being human or at least not being from planet Earth? If we can find out what race he is I can have the Omnitrix do a scan for his species all over planet Earth by tapping into the satellite frequencies with a bit of help from Titans Tower mainframe....Well, in theory of course, I've never actually tried this, but it could work."

Ben was just throwing out a suggestion, but for all those who aren't versed in the omnitrix's functions. He is basically suggesting using the Titans database to enhance the alien DNA scanner on his watch to locate Goth via triangulating the entire planet with satellite frequencies.

"But, before we do that since none of us seem to know you at all. How do we know you're even telling the truth about returning the axe and didn't just ambush Goth yourself. Then when he escaped so you came here looking for him using the axe you stole as your excuse to be here. Sorry, if I sound kinda accusing, but you wouldn't believe how often that happens."

It was true, the three teens didn't know anything about this person who hadn't even introduced himself or at least Ben had zero clue.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

"And besides, William doesn't like Goth very much, and for that matter neither do I. He doesn't seem right in the head." Zack was unable to suppress a chuckle at the thought of him calling someone else crazy. "And I definitely see you may be missing a few bolts here and there too. How do we know you aren't some homeless guy who saw the ax on our front porch and invented an amusing story so you could bug us?" Zack chuckled again, he was honestly just screwing with Musashi, but he was also verbally prodding the samurai intentionally. In Zack's experience, if someone wanted to attack, pissing them off was the best way to get them to show their true intentions. Generally people not trying to kill you have a bit more patience.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:34 pm

(Can Cap join in? She's still powerless)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm

OT: Yup, but that would mean the BJ thread took place after Fright Night, remember that for the future guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Musashi's right eye twitched as they questioned his reason for being here and at Silent's insult by calling him a low life homeless. He walked past Ben and grabbed Silent's collar. "I am not a lowly peasant. I am a samurai, undefeated under the sun. I am Miyamoto Musashi, inventor of the duel blades style and creator of the five scrolls. Don't compare me to a peasant." His humor rose as he ranted on but it slowly stopped as he realized it wasn't worth fighting for. He released Silent turned around. "I don't hate the kid, I just think he's annoying. I wouldn't waste my blade on an immature child and he uses a foreign weapon, it would be an unfair duel." He walked back to the door and said. "Tell me the results of where he is, this is not my home so I shall not enter fully." He walked to the ax and sat down next to it, like a guard. He barely cared for the kid but sometimes he worries. After all, he was the only one that actually talked to Musashi. He crossed his arms and waited.

(I don't mind. It's going to get really dark when they arrive on his planet.)

Last edited by Primarch Joshua on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Ben then scratched the back of his head...

"OoooK, well now that we know that, sorry for the mix up. Erm, the problem is that I don't know what type of alien Goth is? You said he told you about his home world, do you know? I'm not from this version of Earth and you guys have some different types of aliens then I do in this universe? Maybe if I had the omnitrix scan what the axe is made out of the and try to cross reference what planet the minerals come from?"

Again, could work, but that would take like some kind of Batcave forensic science wiz to analyze. Why did he have to change from Greymatter? He could probably deduce what it was made out of and actually probably already did, but Ben of course had forgotten upon turning human again. This is why he wrote stuff down or recorded his notes while Greymatter.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

"He's an Astutu," Musashi said, not bothering to make eyecontact with Ben. "Their dark skinned, white or black hair, would live up in mountains, and have a aristocratic monarchy government. But he's also a Perfecio, industrious people who live under a Fascist government. They would typically have pale skin and white hair with blue eyes. Their the only ones that use guns on their planet." Musashi finished, reciting what he heard from Goth as if reciting a poem. He looked back at the Titans, having a feeling that they would be staring at him questionably on how he knew this. "Goth. Never. Shuts. Up." He said slowly, his left eyebrow twitching from the countless times his meditation was broken because the "King of the Astutu's" wanted to tell him another grand story about his war against an advanced race. He had heard the story so many times he could retell it in Polish (Polish traders that had secretly entered Japan in search for customers had once met Musashi and his students. They had supplied them with food and knowledge of the outside world. Musashi had gained the ability to speak polish from the head merchant, the Captain of the polish ship that had traded with them.) and Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Ooc: Wait, wait, wait... I'm confused here. Zack weighs about a thousand pounds and Musashi lifts him like a feather. However Goths ax is impossible for him to even budge? Does this mean Goth swings a thirty ton war ax like a nerf toy?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 am

OOC: Oh...I didn't even realize that. Let me edit it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Ooc: Righto. That makes more sense. Appreciate it.

Ic: Zack rose an eyebrow at Musashi's tirade. Apparently Zack had touched a nerve. The man had a pretty strong sense of honour, and seemed to think rather highly of himself. A weakness just as much as a strength. Zack chuckled, unimpressed. "And I am Silent Night, not in name, but in title. I invinted the handless blade style." Zack's eyes narrowed and his grin widened at his joke. "And I'm not certain I care about finding an alien whom I never liked to begin with, who is now being described as incredibly annoying. If he left his ax, and calls it a scepter, he'll be looking for it. Assuming he's alive." Zaxk shrugged. "So you can either leave it in an obvious place where he'll find it or use your imagination and pull an amusing prank. Up to you space samurai."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 pm

OOC: Musashi doesn't know he's an alien/cyborg. Sad
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

ooc: Niether does Zack. His comment refers to Musashi's knowledge of aliens.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Kunoichi thought for a moment about what Zack and the samurai had just discussed. It didn't really make sense to her but she went along with it.

"Wait, if Goth carries that ax thing around with him everywhere, and is never seen without it. Isn't that a bit suspicious?" She interrupted, "I mean if he's without it, that has to symbolize that something is definitely wrong. It's like seeing Zack without his gun or knife, or Ben without his watch...which is impossible, but you get what I'm saying, right?"
She tried throwing her ideas out there, was she the only one who felt something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Home (Open to TW only)   Return Home (Open to TW only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Home (Open to TW only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next