Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Vote_lcapEP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Voting_barEP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Vote_lcapEP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Voting_barEP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Empty
PostSubject: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Paige lead a group of her freinds down jump city mid town over to a rift that had been opened not longer that 5mins ago. Paige wore her hero costume as she arrived. Paige had been training for the past 7 days preparing for this battle and still planed to go threw with her original plan.

A hudge wave of red energy shot out of the rift at Paige and the others. Paige quickly put up a shield and barely blockes it as it sets large cracks form the blast. Paige puts the sheild down as she saw a teenage girl with horn and black hair come out of the rift.

Spoiler:

"That was a waring shot meaning i used little effort in that blast don't think I'll go easy on you for taking me from the cave that one day."

Ep said to paige with a smirk.

"Thing is I don't care cause I'm going to stop you once and for all!"

paige said as she shot a hudge blast to Ep as she easly blocked it with an energy sheild.

"GAME ON!"

EP said as she started to zoom at them all.

OOC:Eps powers:

super fast flight
Red energy projection with burning, cuting and knock back damage
and can heal any of her wonds withing 3 seconds

anyone can use her at this point but if your unsure what shed say at one point just stick to battle stuff for her or just dont use her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Tiberius burst from the ground behind Ep and opened fire with his six cannons firing poisoned shards of bone at her back that would drain strength and block the brains ability to influence muscles. Tiberius hoped that the surprise attack with lethal intent would be something of a shock since the others that were coming would be more kind. Tiberius watched Ep through the eyes buried under his armor his shell was his best protection but he was still very agile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 pm

EP put a red energy bubble around her self and laughed as she blocked his shot and maked the bubble shoot out ward and anyone withing 20 feet of her would get a hard hit from her energy attack.

"You really didn't think I'm as stupid as Paige over there to let my graud down at any point even when the fight just begins? You will die from that mistake!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 pm

"Actually, you're the one who made the mistake. You see 7 days was long enough for Zony dear to tell me all about you EP. She said your powers were similar, so I cooked up a few gadgets to nullify her abilities, such as an energy disrupter. Here try it out!"

From up above Spider-Girl came swinging towards EP and then shot what looked a little dart, but the dart was much more than that for in league with Tiberius shots it hit her force-field, but went through it, burning a little hole through the energy bubble like acid and hit EP. The dart would then shock her entire body, severely cutting her ability to create force fields momentarily.

"Give me a few hours I'm good, give me a week and you lost before the battle ever started."

Spider-Girl spoke smugly as she shot a barrage of web-balls at the girl from the side of a tree she had landed on. Each one was charged with an electric current, meant to tazer the target.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Tiberius threw himself between the energy blast and Spider-Girl, the blast hurt but it wouldn't be enough to take him down. Tiberius hissed from the cracks that had formed in his armor, a small amount of blood oozed out and he said through the pain. "Oh that was definately worth it. Your going to fall little demon." Tiberius spun and lunged forward his talons slashing with his full force ready to shatter through the force field as he had done to Paige long ago.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 pm

EP screamed in reaction to Spider girls blast. Ep took a few seconds pausing glowing red all over her self.

"I tought I told you I'm not as stupid as Paige! AND CERTAINLY NOT AS WEAK!!"

EP dodged spider girls attack then flew at Tib.

"I might not be able to make contant flow of energy to make sheilds but by healing stoping your stuipid little trick I CAN STILL DO THIS!!!"

EP said as she punched Tibs face very hard as she shot out a small brust of energy that would be only a littles weaker than before.

"TIB LOOK OUT!!!

Paige said just a little to late as she saw EP hit him. Paige then charged up as her eyes and hands glowed bright blue.

"NO BODY HURTS MY FRIENDS!!!!"

Paige said shooting out a hudge energy bolt using both hands to fire it at EP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Spider-Girl saw Tib take the hit for her and then saw him get blasted again, Paige wasn't joking, this girl was bad news. Spidey front flip lunged forward on top of Tiberius and threw a web-grenade at EP to ensnare her in a webbing like net. If they could keep her from moving about so quick, they could douse her in multiple attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Tiberius saw the punch coming and knew he could take a few blasts. He opened his mouth letting her arm in and slammed his fangs shut on her arm. The blast tore into him and he coughed up blood. Tiberius would try to hold her and rain his talons down full force. He may die here but it would serve a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 pm

After Paige's blast she then Rushed at EP planning to hit her hard with a punch as she flew at her.

EP grunted in pain when Tib clamped his mouth shut. EP then was hit by Paige's blast but managed to quickly heal from it. EP narrowed her eyes as she looked at spider girl and smirked. EP then quickly yank her arm so she could lean down and doge the attack yes she would get deep cuts in her arm but it was worth it to see what happened next.

EP watched as paige calided with the net getting thrown bacl wards out of the air and looked to spider girl with an evil smile.

"Note to yourself your costumized weapons aren't just effected on me. Like Paige said we have simular powers mine did come from paige after all."

She said in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Spider-Girl made an "oops" looking type face when Paige was caught in her webbing and then switched her web-shooters to web-line mode and shot two strands past Ep. Then pulled back on them and sling shotted towards her.

"oh, ok I gotcha you don't feel special. Don't worry, this I made just for you. Knuckle sandwich, with all the trimmings! Bon-appetite!"

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 am

Tiberius took the girl ignoring him as an opening and swung three talons at full strength one at her neck one at her ribs and one at her knees. He didn't understand everything but if her shields were weakened she probably couldn't block all three especially with a shredded arm. Tiberius wanted to protect Paige. There was some blood running out of his teeth his throat hurt badly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 am

Paige tumbled to the ground as she was hit with the net. Paige then would try to break free without powers but failed. She then would attempt to make a force feild and expand it to brake free but failed again.

"Damn it! Spider girl why do you have to make your wepons so efficient!

EP would heal her injured arm as she would quickly block Tibs bottom two claws with her feet and the top with her hand shooting out small blasts of energy out of all of her limbs just as she met contact with his claws to slow them down enough to secssfully block them but with all limbs occupied and no force fields Ep would be open for an attack as long as she is blacking Tibs attacks.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Eric was wearing his new power suit, the only people that really knew about it was Hotwire and Eric so showing up in it might throw people off. He was riding on his black motorcycle, arriving, he jerked the bike to the side and flew himself off. He sent himself high into the air, he quickly pulled out a pistol and began shooting at least 20 rounds and EP's legs and arms. He didn't know if was going to finish her right then (probably not) or she would heal herself faster then he thought she could.

After shooting Gx26 came tumbling down to hit the concrete and roll. He jumped up and stood strong in an attack position. " I'm not letting you take away Paige without scars from me!" GX26 yelled with anger in his tone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Liz's knuckle sandwich hit the button with over 3 tons of force. Ouch! Although, from what she could tell EP was healing from everything. However, her walloping punch should at least wind the pointy eared demon chick long enough to help the good version. Immediately after hitting EP Spider-Girl jumped to Paige's position and with her ability to touch sticky surfaces without getting stuck and her super strength she freed her teammate.

"Sorry Zony, next time I'll make sure to actually take those naps I wanted rather than work out the kinks in my web equipment...Seriously though, I'm functioning on 3 cups of triple espresso and half a dozen 5 hour powers."

It was at that point some guy on a bike showed up that Lizandra didn't recognize and began shooting at Ep.

"OooOh I-I-I think I'm in love. That suit it's sooo teched out."

Spidey's techie swooning temporarily distracted her from battle after ripping Paige free. Nerds are nerds after all.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Tiberius sung the other three talons around at Ep planning to slpit her in three, aiming for the same places as last time. Tiberius was too busy keeping himself from getting killed in the close combat. If she tried to run Tiberius would be right after her. Tib kept after Ep not letting up. He was only good with combat. He coughed up more blood straining himself after damaging his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)   EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EP's Return!DunDunDuuuuun(open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next