Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Job Opening - Page 2 Vote_lcapJob Opening - Page 2 Voting_barJob Opening - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Job Opening - Page 2 Vote_lcapJob Opening - Page 2 Voting_barJob Opening - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Job Opening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Job Opening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:13 pm

So the job wasn't with the super strong little girl, but alone. That sucked he wad at least hoping for some assistance in his first mission. He was surprised that they wouldn't have someone keeping watch on him as he was thinking of running away.

He, more than visually, was very casual. He honestly didn't really see Seth as a boss but more as a captor and barely that. He was quite confidentthat he could escape if he needed to and so far he hadn't seen anything to impressive from the building other than good tech and a girl with super strength. Not over his head in the least.

But Seths order would clearly shake Ravian. His face would lose a bit of color and he raised an eyebrow. "Kill? As in end her life?" he said skeptically, he never was one for killing people it just felt...bad. Like he had eaten some thing really bad. "I don't know who you talked to, or why you kidknapoed me but who ever told you I was a killer or murderer lied, I try and avoid capital crimes actually. They get me noticed, electrocution isn't a common way to die"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Seth chuckled at Ravian's comments. "You're afraid to kill, are you? My sources must be incorrect, then. I hear you were attempting to kill a certain Backlash recently. If you do not go through with this mission, then I cannot trust you in the field. I will ask you one more time, will you kill SpiderGirl?"

Seth was not pleased that his new recruit was afraid of killing. It made Ravian much less useful to him. Seth had no room in his organization for the weak.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 am

He couldn't deny that. He had attempted to kill backlash, but he....how did he know that? Apparently he had talked to the right people. Ravian just wanted to know who these people were, they had just caused him a whole load of trouble.

"I'll do it, how do I find her" he said begrudgingly, this probably wasn't worth 100,000. He was killing a city hero that a lot of people knew. He probably wasn't going to make any new "friends". Actually he was expecting about a police force with a large group of citizens sized new group of enemies. "Do I leave now?" he said a bit sarcastically. Clearly annoyed by this new system if taking orders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm

How would Ravian find her? Seth had no intentions of doing extra work himself just to make Ravian's mission easier. "You can find her in any way you wish. She fancies herself a superhero. Get creative." Seth sat back down at his desk and continued his paperwork. "Yes, you are free to go. I'll give you a week to accomplish your mission. That should be more than enough time."

OOC: I've contacted JaK. He'll join the thread as SpiderGirl after your next post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Great, so no partner and no info. This was ridiculous, who did this guy think he was. First the kidnapping, then ordering him around. He had half a mind to give up on this right now and simply do his best to cause as much damage to this building as possible. But he wasn't ready to have a whole building of enemies. So he decided to find spider girl and do his best to kill her.

But not right away. He decided to do a bit of research on her first, finding out what she did; how she worked and other thugs like that. He went to the library of course, but not for the books. For the computers and the Internet. He searched her, it was simple and honestly he wasn't planning on being very thurough. This was goin to be simple he just needed to find her.

The very next day Ravian would try to find her, deciding that committing a large crime should be more than enough to find her attention. So he settled on robbing a bank, not anything fancy. He walked into the bank, hands in his pockets, wearing a goofy to obscure his face But any semblance of him being normal ended there. As soon as he entered he ran forward and jumped over the the counter making a beeline for the vault. It had just started to close when he shot a boot of electricity at the hydraulics and then at the controls, destroying both methods of closing.

The guards were quick work, though he only knocked them out. They weren't his target. He quickly grabbed a handful of money and pulled a pillow case out of his pocket, quickly filling it and then looked at the door. Perhaps he should've done something more public would spider girl even notice this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Indeed she would, in fact no sooner had Raivan knocked out the guards she was already there. Not entering stealthfully as she came into the bank, but rather walking right through the front door and yelling out to the boy. How she got there so fast? Well her new suit of armor helped. It was linked to the SCPD database and immediately alerted her of any criminal activity. Not to mention the reason she was so unafraid of just walking right in was due to her helmet automatically assessing everything around her. For example, it immediately was able to deduce the field of electricity that was fluctuating around the boy's body, which also gave Liz a good idea as to who was behind the robbery. She also saw he hadn't killed the guards because her readings showed they still had a heart beat, but low brainwave activity meaning they were unconscious. To be honest, she loved this suit, because not only did it have these deductive capabilities it also enhanced all her regular abilities and gave her a lot more gadgets to use. Sadly, upon noticing Raivan's EMP field it registered in her mind and on the visor of her helmet in big bold red letters; ~WARNING!~

Spoiler:

(Mind)
"Great, an Electromancer Meta. If he hits me the circuits in my armor could react as if it was hit by an EMP burst. Which being fried by gigawatt voltage wouldn't be the best thing for my hair anyway, so I think I'll keep my distance from this one."

"Robbing banks, huh? I see were going with some old school thievery today, so where's your get away wagon?"

Spider-Girl or rather the Mecha-Spider did find it odd that this kid was attempting to rob a bank all by himself. He must've known this would draw a lot of attention by trying a stunt like this. Not very smart for a single man job, unless he had an accomplice she didn't know about...Or he was new to this whole being a Supervillain thing. Maybe he just got his powers yesterday. Either way it didn't fit typical robber MO.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh she was here. Or he thought she was he couldn't be sure with that crazy suit she had on. He wondered if it would cause problems or if it was resistant to electrical charges as many military vehicles were. He had done research on them at the same time as spider girl, just in case. His powers weren't always the most accurate and when he missed a numbe of things could happen.

He stepped forward dropping the money, taking in what he was about to do. "I was wondering when you'd show up" he muttered. Half wanting to get this over with and half wishing it would never end. "I don't need a get away car, as you can see I can take care of the police by myself" he said with a large smile, though under the shadow of his hood it was barely visible.

He decided he might as well start this so he could collect the money, blood money it was called right?. But he had to focus on the current situation, where if he lost he would no doubt be imprisoned and he doubted that his new "team" would spring a, quite literally, brand new member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 pm

"Tsk, tsk, tsk the get away wagon isn't for you to get away from the cops, but from me, which I'm guessing you didn't think was much of a necessity since you were expecting me anyway. Hmm, not many try to lour me into a trap nowadays. Oh what is it, trying to make a statement? Or did I put you or maybe your friends/family away before and now you want revenge. Or maybe you're just the good ol' fashioned hired hitman who wants to collect a reward on the web-head."

Liz had guessed it while being sarcastic of course, but didn't even really truly believe this unassuming guy with a hood on could be a killer. I mean he hadn't even finished off those guards.

"Don't get me wrong, I can't blame ya. I checked some of the prices on my head. I almost want to kill myself and collect some of that cash."

As she spoke she could sense the kid was about to attack, not with her spider-sense mind you, but just her own women's intuition and locked onto the teenager like a fighter jet just in case. A red square enlargening around his frame in her visor's view.

"So what's it gonna be sparky, you really want to do this because in case you haven't heard, I'm at somewhere like 858 wins and 0 losses...Ok, maybe 3 or 7 losses, but seeing as I'm still here I don't count those."

Liz was exaggerating and quipping the foe to either make him spill information when her words irritated him enough to make a slip of the tongue or hopefully would make him back down so they wouldn't even have to fight around the people still in the room.

"Shoulda sprang for a get away wagon, would've been much better than taking a ride in the patty one."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 am

Friends and family, no, none of them knew where he was now. Though ge had made one freind Last time he had been in this city. He breifly wondered about her before returning to focus. He would need it, she had faced several actual villains who probably had a plan of some kind. He had just showed up hoping things would go well, so far so good.

Other than her new high tech suit, that seemed like it would he a problem, but maybe he could use it against her, it looked like it might restrict sigh a bit and if he overloaded the suit it would simply become dead weight. He hoped it would at least be enough weight to slow her down, but she did have super strength. Which reminded him, he couldn't get into hand to hand combat with her.

"Please don't call me spark, it's demeaning" he said with mock sadness. He liked her "witty" banter, though he used the term witty loosely. "Okay look, if I had my choice I wouldn't be here, so let's make this quick, I'm not a huge fan of the whole "killing" thing" just afterwards his arm would come up quickly and shoot a bolt electricity at her shoulder and then another would come aimed at her stomach from his other hand. "You should take me more seriously!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"Ah, so Hiitman it was. Care to drop a name my way?"

As Raivan shot forwardth a bolt of lighting at Liz just as she predicted he might do, she performed a very high triple back flip to instantly avoid it. The leap even surprising her as the floor cracked from the strength in her leg muscles she used to kick off it with. This suit of armor really was improving all of her usual body functions. She really should thank Whoop-Ant again for syncing the mecha-spider suit so close to her own powers.

"I am taking you seriously. It's just that you said you wanted to make this quick. So there's really no point in me saying I'm going to stop you and take you down and all that stuff when the fights gonna be over in like 20 seconds."

As she unfolded from her tuck after the third flip in the air, she saw the second lighting blast coming at her and without even having to really move a net of webbing shot out of the compartment under her wrist. Hitting the blast and absorbing the shock as it traveled directly back towards her foe who she had earlier locked onto. Spider-Girl herself landed on the side of one of the support beams of the bank. Watching to see if the net would catch him as well as if she needed to get ready for another incoming attack from him.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

"I'll tell you when I think I'm winning, or as a bribe to yet out of jail" he said with a smile, but his eyes widened as she jumped up and flipped three times. Now that was insane. He knew she had super strength and was an acrobat but to be able to do that? He wasn't sure it was worth the money, a kick from those legs and......ow.

He watched intently as she shot out webbing at his attack. He laughed silently for half a moment until it absorbed his blast and came flying towards him he jumped back, arcs of electricity coming out of the soles of his feet propelling him up and back. He landed on the door of the bank vault, he was thankful that it was so thick. Of course that hadn't helped them at all. But at least it was helping him now...ironically.

He was a bit freaked out that she could block his attacks and attack at the same time. It put him at big disadvantage, he needed to get outside. Somewhere where he could get plenty of energy whenever he needed it. He shot another bolt at spider girl and made a run for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:45 pm

(Mind)
"And weve got a runner...What a surprise, whelp that didn't take long."

After landing on the pillar, Spider-Girl lunged off avoiding the blast and then dispersed 12 web-bullets of her own, which he was able to avoid while making a dash for the exit. Liz rolling to her feet as she hit the ground and then ran off right after him at a fast pace, but didn't sprint to catch up because like she said before, she needed to keep her distance.

"Hey, where you going? Come on, I need a dance partner who can last all night. Don't give out on me now?!"

Liz joked, not realizing that his retreat was actually a strategy, but honestly she was being very overconfident with her suit right now. It was making her feel invincible. As she continued her chase she shot four more web-bullets from her wrist dispensers.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 pm

""Trust me I'm not done yet! he yelled out during his dash for the door. As soon as the first web bullet hit him he stumbled then went into a foot first dive, still sliding on the marble floor he shot two bolts at her without looking, they were in her general direction but the chance of them hitting were not good.

His feet hit the door, pushing it open and he pushed himself up quickly. His little stunt hadn't slowed him down to much thanks to the low friction floors of the bank, and most banks for that matter. What a bad design choice. He was back up and running quickly and ducked behind a car as soon as possible, not wanting another...ball of webbing to hit him, that thing was going to leave a bruise, it hurt like hell. He needed a more long range fight, mid-range let her fire accurately and left him with top little time to react.

He looked up, almost waiting for her to jump over or onto the car, in fact he shot bolt through the windows of the car at the bank doors to deter her from doing just that, he then would stand up looking over the car to see where she was "I just get kinda claustrophobic when I'm fighting" he said trying to keep his usual good humor in even the face of her ceaseless little quips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:55 pm

As Liz gave chase in acrobatic fashion, so did Raivan by utilizing his own skills he got out of the bank door and even avoided some of her web-balls.

(Mind)
"Wow, he does have some moves, I was locked onto him to."

Liz was stupidly going to just charge out the bank and continue the chase, but then her Spider-Sense alerted her not to, so she quickly jumped side ways to the side of the door. Just in time to for at the exact moment of evasion a bolt of electricity zipped past her and blew apart one of the wooden desks in the building as if it had been struck by laser rifle.

(Mind)
"Phew, close one. Can't let him hit the suit, but he actually doesn't seem like such a bad guy. Hasn't threatened to kill me over 20 times since we've been fighting, which is actually a regular part of the routine, so if he's not a super villain and he doesn't seem to want the bank's money. Why is he doing this??"

As Spider-Girl thought this from behind the door she stuck out her forearm. Then out of a compartment from the top of it a large ball of webbing was shot over the vehicle Raivan was hiding behind. Liz having identified it by using thermal imaging to see his irregular heat signature behind the car.

"Well I'm sorry to say I don't think the Impel Down has much cell space, which is where you're going after I capture you. Unless of course you want to just stop this right here and now and instead maybe we can go out to Denny's or something? I'll even let you pick up the tab since you don't seem to need any money. Who knows maybe we could discuss who put you up to this over smalltalk, ya?"

As Lizandra spoke the large web-ball that was over head of the car opened up on the way down. Revealing itself to be large compactable web-net that had a 12 foot radius to it. While it came towards him Spidey attempted to distract her would be assassin by inviting him out. This quipping strategy was designed to get him to give up information, such as when she mentioned he didn't need money because he left the bank vault untouched really.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

She just wouldn't stop talking. He saw why her enemies would always lose their temper. If he didn't enjoy a good joke he would definitely be pretty pissed about now. For the mos part he stayed ducked behind his car but he did look under it just in time to see her launch a ball of he webbing stuff up above him he watched it intently, not knowing what her plan was until it burst he quickly dove out of the way as I came down.

"I'm flattered, but my standards are a bit higher than a girl who runs around in skin tight clothes, wears a mask everywhere and dresses up like a robot...not to mention you keep trying to shoot and trap me" okay so his quips needed a bit of work. Namely when to stop. He though he started well with the skin tight comment. "you are a girl right? Or is that why you hide your face, surgery worked on your body but not the face"

Okay definitely needed work but that one might burn a bit. He took a moment to regroup then shot at the wall she was behind. Rather confident that he might be able to get through it and still do damage. Even if it was just to her...or his electrical system. He wondered how new the suit was...and if that guy back at the tower could fix it if he fried it "So where do you get a Suit like that? It's pretty cool. I was thinking I'd look pretty goodmin it with a few changes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Opening
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next