Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Vote_lcapGRAND OPENING (OPEN) Voting_barGRAND OPENING (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Vote_lcapGRAND OPENING (OPEN) Voting_barGRAND OPENING (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

GRAND OPENING (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
Pikazard
Emmz
Causper
Kyte
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 am

Cain walked into Chateau des Jeux, leaving the sign on closed so no one would come in while she got it ready. She made sure to do a bit of cleaning, and get the kitchen set up. The magical barrier in place helped her with the cooking of items as well, but there was still some work to be done.

Lastly she made sure to contact all of the waitresses that had responded to her post for the Grand Opening. A considerable thing to mention was that they weren't working for tips. They were paid a healthy wage. Tipping was something that men in America came up with so that they wouldn't have to pay their employess so much and could keep more money for themselves. Cain didn't need any of that. She had no rent to pay for the building, so all she needed was enough profit to get by and resupply. Cain also put out a text to Nina.

GRAND OPENING today!

Finally, Cain looked to the front of the cafe. She would wait until the waitresses came to open up.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Versailles arrived about two hours before the cafe was supposed to open, already dressed in her uniform. Despite uneasiness about showing her human ears and the scars behind them the fox-girl had done her hair up in intricate braids to keep it out of her face, tied in the back with a white ribbon. She slipped into the cafe without much noise and looked in the back for Cain.

"Anything you'd like help with? I thought I'd come in early just in case."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Cain looked up from some preparations as Versailles came in. She was someone who had volunteered to be one of her workers for today. She was a cute fox girl, and she was almost as attractive as Nina in entirely different ways. Cain gave a sly grin towards Versailles as she asked if there was anything she could help with, and mentioned that she came in early for that exact purpose.

"If you could just clean off the tables and make sure everything's in order, and still look incredibly cute while doing it, I think we'll be fine," she said with a slight grin. "Though you seem to be doing half of that effortlessly already," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Nina would hear her phone buzz, lazily sleeping in her bed still, she looked at her phone and checked the text, smiling a little and deciding to get out of bed, honestly if it wasn't for her faithful fanboys it'd be a wonder how she got any business.

Getting dressed and heading across the road to the cafe, she walked in "yo Candy Cain! Need any help setting up hun?" she called out, not really sure where Cain was at that time.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Versailles blushed slightly when given her orders, scratching at the base of her left ear.

"O-okay then.. uhm.. thanks? I'll go start that then."

Versailles took a cloth from the kitchen and soaked it in hot water, bringing a spray bottle of disinfectant with her to the front. Nodding to another girl that walked in, presumably another waitress, she started cleaning closest to the back, occasionally giving a friendly wave to pedestrians passing by the front.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Cain gained a wry smile to her face when Versailles seemed a little embarrassed by her instructions for her. This was going to be fun. She heard Nina's voice from the front, coming out from the back and smiling, walking over and hugging Nina. Her hands were a little lower than usual, but she was excited. "Good morning sweetie. I don't need much help as far as setting up goes, but if you want to help Versailles wipe down tables, that would be splendid." She grinned a little as she looked over at Versailles. "She's a sweet girl, and that name is beautiful...almost sexy," she said with a smirk. "It's too bad, though. I can't tease her unless she's looking right at us. She's deaf."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:26 pm

Nina would chuckle at Cain's hug and squeezed her best friend back and would nod as Cain told her what she could do to help, not minding that Cain's hands were lower, an innocent mistake to make. Once Nina was freed she would split into her clones and started cleaning the tables, glancing to Versailles, there really was another kitsune in Jump, huh, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Amber had applied to work as a waitress at this new cafe that was opening, Chateux des Jeaux, Amber didn't know what that meant, it was just some French words to her. All the same, it paid. That's why Amber was here. She walked up as one of the other waitresses was meeting their new boss and another was wiping down the tables. Amber had not put on her uniform on the way over, she had to take the bus to get here after all, so she was still wearing her normal clothes Uh, hey. I'm Amber, here about the waitress job.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Versailles looked up and smiled softly as Nina returned to the front to help wash tables. She was rather suprised when the girl split into clones, but that probably wouldn't be the strangest thing in the city she would encounter.
Versailles continued to wipe down the tables, starting to lean a little farther than necessary when she was close enough for the men passing by to catch a glimpse of her butt, enticing them to glance at the sign to see when they could enter the cafe. Clearly, this wasn't the first time she'd worked in a cafe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Cain smiled when Nina started cleaning up, and started going about getting the rest of the place ready. She went down the stairs in the main room, going to the arcade underground, and turning on all of the arcade machines. When she came out front, she went to make sure everything was going alright, and saw Versailles leaning over tables. She took a peek.

She went back to looking for the main area, and saw Nina had used her clones. She giggled lightly. "Does that mean I have to pay you five times as much?" she asked teasingly, looking to Amber who had just walked in. "Amber, thank you for showing. You can go change in the back, I have a cute outfit picked out for you," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Blake trailed in behind the others. She'd had some other work to get done, but she definitely wanted this job. It paid well, and shockingly finding terrorists wasn't the easiest thing to do. Therefore, Blake was unable to find and kill them. THEREFORE, she didn't have work on a daily basis. Kyte and Bow did what they could to help her out, but...money would be nice.

The cat girl walked into the cafe, taking off her hat to reveal her ears. That was pretty much all Cain knew to look for in this one, just look for the cat girl named Blake. "Hey...I'm here for the job-" She blinked when she saw Nina. "Oh...hey Nina, what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:28 pm

Nina would chuckle at Cain's question "wait you were going to pay me? I was just helping out for fun" she said smiling, she then noticed Blake come in, a familiar scent that she had missed "long time no see Blakey, my comic book store is just across the road, and Cain and I are business partners, and bezzies" she said with her usual foxy smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Amber's new boss informed her that she could get changed in the back, saying that she had a cute outfit picked out, Amber nodded and smiled Thank you. She would then rush off to the back and would come out a few minutes later, seeing that some kind of cat girl has appeared. Now there were three people with animal ears here, Amber blinked slightly, was she the only normal one here?

Well, Amber's definition of normal was very biased, really she was weirder than some girls who happen to have body parts that don't belong to humans. She then went over to Cain What would you like me to do? Same as that girl with the fox ears? she didn't feel the need to explain which one she meant.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Versailles raised an eyebrow, but simply chuckled when she caught Cain taking a breif look at her employee's rear. That would explain why the uniforms were so flattering. She was fine with working a job like that.

Versailles continued wiping tables as she flirted with the pedestrians. The fox-girl was starting to enjoy this city. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 pm

((OOC: All permissions from Emmz regarding Asami.))

Two pedestrians approached from down the road. Both were blonde of hair and young in age. They had come from the secret catacombs of HIVE base. One was a girl, ribbons made from strands of paper in her hair. The other was a lithe guy taken to sporting a large overcoat. With no classes to demand their attention they were in search of some leisure activity to while away the day. But first Husher insisted they complete one of his many errands he always had going on. He needed to make a delivery.

"You'd like her store, Sarmi. Not that I've ever entered through the front door before." Under Husher's arm was a package. He'd meant to deliver it to Nina through the network of tunnels which touched upon her basement, but he felt the matter too trivial for such measures. Besides, his tagalong might not appreciate the detour and its smells.

"But teach sells comics, don't she? So I bet she's got, like, plastic sleeves, gloves for handling them, and one a them page turning tools. If anyone treats paper right, it's gotta be her." Husher smiled lazily, before a thought set him grimacing, "You're not gonna do anything... crazy while we're there, are ya? It's not that I don't trust ya Sarm. But..." that was exactly it. He trailed off. The last place he wanted to be trapped with a peed off Asami was a comic shop.

No wait... The last place was a library.

He led them to the correct address and pulled at the door handle. It didn't budge. Husher glanced at the closed sign and frowned at the inconvenience. He pressed the doorbell and waited. When that produced no results, he pressed his face against the glass window, as if he could spy Nina hiding in the middle of her shop floor. Defeated, he turned to Asami and shrugged.

It was then he saw a flash of fox ears from across the street. Someone from the adjacent café was conversing with pedestrians. He strode up, pressed into action by the weight of surprise, "Oi-oi! What are you doing over there, love?" He closed the distance and stopped. Now that Husher could see the girl closer he realised it wasn't Nina at all. Whoops. There was probably a lesson in here about not judging a book by its cover. Or a fox girl by her extremities.

Awkwardness ensued, "Ah! Soz. Thought you were someone else. That's a lovely, um, neckline." This would be a wonderful time for Asami to get him out of this encounter. She was always so socially conscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAND OPENING (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next