Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Job Opening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Job Opening Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Job Opening Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Job Opening Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Job Opening Vote_lcapJob Opening Voting_barJob Opening Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Job Opening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 am

Who: Ravain and Seth. Spidergirl later on.
What: Ravian gets a job offer from Seth.

Ravian would wake up on a soft, comfortable couch. He would have no idea where he was or how he got there. The lighting was soft, but still bright enough to read in. Exotic plants and three more couches decorated the otherwise clean, blue room. A blonde girl who looked to be about 10 years old sat in the couch opposite of Ravian. Her blue eyes were fixed intently on him, and as soon as his eyes opened the girl would hold a finger to her ear. "Boss, he's awake."

A moment later, the heavy steel door opened and a man walked through. He wore a black combat suit and a simple white mask. His eyes were hidden behind a black lense.

Job Opening 31o1GBYrsOL._SL500_AA300_

"Greetings, Ravian. I appologize for your suprising change in location. I have brought you here because I have a proposition for you."

Seth, the man in the combat suit, studied Ravian carefully. He wanted to see how Ravian would react in strange situations, such as this one.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Ravian would groan as he woke up, he didn't even remember going to bed and he was already waking up. At that moment, his eyes still closed, he realized how cold he felt. He reached for his covers but after a few seconds of searching, realized he was on a couch. A nice comfy couch, wait...a VERY comfy couch. But he didn't own a comfy couch, just a futon.

He opened his eyes slowly "Boss, he's awake" Ravian jumped argue sound of the little girls voice but quickly relaxed as he saw....that she actually was a little girl. He smiled at her, though he was immensely confused, "hello miss" he said, trying to get on her good side by using the want that all little kids seem to have, being grown up. "could you tell me where I am, I don't-"

Then Seth came through the door, the mask, that was bad. Masks were never good,it meant you wanted your identity hidden. He had already guessed that he had been kidnapped or something but he couldn't figure out why. He wasn't important, he was...just some kid to almost everyone, except deepfreeze and Inoko. But MHD had never heard of the titans kidnapping someone and putting then In a nice room, maybe a prison cell, but this place had comfy chairs.

Ravian's eyes could be seen studying the door, it was metal. Meaning that in a worst case scenario he could go through it as he would a wire, that was. Only if it was locked of course but he doubted they would go through the trouble of catching him and then leave him free to go, in fact it was what he was worrying about.

He looked at the little girl suspiciously "don't suppose that you were kidknapoed to?" he said just after seth finished speaking, trying to relax, though he was pretty sure the answer would be a no. "what are we talking about here?" ravian was admittedly nervous, never trust a man who offers you thing while wearing a combat suit. They obviously were expecting trouble.
Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 am

Seth walked up beside Rico and put a hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at him briefly and smiled. When Ravian asked if she had been kidnapped her face turned serioius again and she glared unblinkingly right into the rogue's eyes.

Seth chuckled. "Actually, Agent Neptune here is the one that kidnapped you, Ravian. She works for me. My name is Seth. My organization shapes the world as I see fit by using our...special talents."

Seth was using Agent Saturn to listen in to Ravian's thoughts. It was a useful interrogation tool. "Your plans to travel through the metal of that door are not necessary. Nor would they be successful. I am simply offering you a job, Ravian. Use your special talents for me, and I shall make sure that your dreams come true. Most of what you do will stay the same. You will steal things, make quick get-aways, electrocute things, and battle the Teen Titans. The biggest differences are that now you will strike when and where I tell you, and you will have help."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:51 pm

What an odd little girl, the glare wasn't needed. It wasn't like he had said anything rude or offensive, not to mention that he had only been joking....well half joking......okay totally serious but his tone was definitely joking. But that was shoved out of his head by what Seth had said, yeah the whole "world shaping" thing sounded bad but SHE had captured him? The little girl, the itsy bitsy little girl. How had she managed to capture him...or move him in any way.

Her glare was just a bit disturbing too, since when did little kids glare?

Ravian started looking for another escape plan as soon as Seth said he couldn't go through the door. But...how did, ravian attempted to hide it but he was definitely worried at this point, why did it have to be a mind reader. He didn't like mind readers, they were always trouble makers. But the main problem was what he wanted. "So what if I told you that I don't like having a boss" which was true, he liked his freedom, he actually couldn't handle some kinds of restrictions for long periods, especially the physical kind. But he also was worried about what would happen if he messed up, which was happening more and more often as he got more involved with the city, or more specifically, with the titans. Who seemed effective about showing up at inopportune times.
Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Seth looked down at Ravian. He had not brought this man all the way here just to be dismissed.

"Ah, you like being a free agent, isn't that right? I don't like having a boss, either. Unfortunately for both of us, the world is shrinking, Ravian. We don't have room to be free anymore. I'm sure you've become aware of this thanks to the Teen Titans. How much longer do you honestly think you can last in this changing world? A four way war has begun, Ravian. Even if some people think it is over, it has only begun. The government wants to stop any threats to itself. The Teen Titans want to protect the undeserving masses of this sick world. The endless armies of darkness want to destroy the world. The fourth faction in this mayhem is my own organization. I want to bring judgement upon the world, as it deserves. Only if the world is punished can it hope to reform itself in the future. So then, you have four choices. It will very soon become impossible to remain uninvolved. Every man, woman, and child on this planet will join one of these factions. Which one will you choose, Ravian? Where will your allegiance lie?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:41 pm

A monologue, well he was definitely a pro, only pros had monologues. But that didn't matter, he had the upper hand, having trapped him in this unknown room. He might be able to use the girl as a hostage. But she was hiding something, she had captured him somehow. He was still a bit embarrassed by that.

But this guy had all of his bases covered, there was no way to get out of the situation. Except, of course, agreeing to his offer. He wasn't happy about it but he had to do it. "well then, I guess you got me, your welcome and congrats" he said with a smile. After all, it couldn't be too bad. It was just a job after all. Pretty much just a really long heist and if it didn't work out. There was always running away. He bet he could out run them, just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 am

"Very good." Ravian had joined the cause. Of course, Seth did not trust Ravian yet. He had kidnapped the poor kid, after all. No doubt Ravian would try to run away at the first sign of trouble. It was a good thing that Agent Saturn now had access to the boy's mind. Seth could always wipe his memory if it was needed.

Hopefully, Seth's business would be tempting enough to keep Ravian loyal.

"Your first mission will begin shortly. If you succeed, you will receive $100,000. We are currently in Steel City, so I need you to take a while to get to know the area before you begin your mission. Agent Neptune here will accompany you. She will show you around the city and walk you through how we do things here. It is in your best interest to do as she says. She packs quite a punch."

Seth turned to leave the room. He had lots of work to do, as always. Rico stayed where she was and continued to glare at Ravian.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:55 am

100 grand, maybe he would stick around. Depending on what the job was. There was a very defined work to money ratio and being kidknapoed decreased how much work he was willin to put up with by alot. But he did have to watch out for this "agent Saturn" while he scouted out the city.

He looked over the girl who was still glaring at him like he had done something wrong. Which brought him back to an earlier question, since when do....8 or 10 year old kids glare at people, especially for so long. He extended his hand towards her, smiling at how ridiculous this was "so you're my boss?", so not only did he have to take orders, but from a little girl.....he was starting to doubt this even more.
Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 pm

"The last electromancer I met tried to hurt me and my friends. I don't know anything about you. I guess the polite thing to do would be to introduce myself. I'm Rico. Everybody's supposed to go by their agent names, but Seth lets me go by Rico. That's because I'm special." Suddenly, a smile crept across Rico's face. "Can I show you something?"

Without waiting for an answer, Rico stood up and walked up to the couch that Ravian was sitting on. She bent down and lifted the couch into the air with ease. She made sure to keep it balanced so that the new recruit wouldn't fall off.

Rico loved showing off her strength. "Cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Finnally her glare made sense, but he had to wonder what other electromancer she had met. He didn't think there were many. It wasn't the easiest power to keep under wraps, it was usually loud and always bright. He kinda wanted to meet whoever had attacked her. It would be a fun time, maybe they could trade ideas on how to use powers.

Then Rico smiled, the first smile he had seen from her or anyone for that matter, he briefly wondered whether it was always so formal around...whatever his name was. "Sure" he said, not expecting much, after all she was just a child. But then she lifted him...and the couch...and kept it balanced. His eyes widened, suddennly realizing how she caught him. "W-woah! Y-you...wow. You are special!"

He jumped down from the couch "Anyways, I promise not to shock you as long as you don't punch me" he said jokingly. She seemed agreeable enough, hopefully this would go well.
Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Rico smiled as she set down the couch. "Sure. Sounds good to me. So, I guess I'm supposed to show you around." Rico led the way through the large metal door and into the next room. It was a large room with machinery all over the place. A midget worked on a device in the center of the room. He was surrounded by tools and spare parts. He seemed to be constantly muttering as he manipulated the alien-looking device.

"This is Agent Earth. He's our mechanic. He doesn't like to talk much."

Agent Earth looked up for half a second at the two of them, then went back to his work.

The next room was Seth's office. A cozy space with a large window. Ravian would realize that they were some thirty stories in the sky. This was the famous PowerTech Towers. Seth was filling out some paperwork behind a large oak desk. Bookcases and chairs were neatly arranged throughout the office.

Rico turned towards the elevator at the edge of Seth's office. "You ready to see the city?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Ravian followed after Rico still amazed by her prodigious strength. No wonder she was here it was a miracle she hadn't gotten herself into worse trouble. Like throwing a tantrum and damaging the city.

They ended up passing through Seths office, Ravian couldn't help but wonder what was under his mask or why he wore it. He also noticed how high up they were, he must've been out of it for a long time, to travel to another city and be in...wherever this was. "wow, sure let's go, but how long was I out cold?" this situation was getting stranger but Seth was probably right, there was no way he could've found his way out of here, even through the wires.

Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

"About 12 hours."

Rico showed Ravian around most of the city. Steel was a much bigger city than Jump. It was also a much darker city. There were parts of the city that Rico intentionally avoided. This wasn't because she was afraid, but because she was ordered not to leave a trail of bodies throughout the streets.

Rico seemed innocent enough. She even laughed when she saw birds flying in the air. "Ravian, do you know what kind of birds those are?" A joyful smile seemed to stay on her face almost all of the time.

As they got on the bus to take them back towards PowerTech Towers, Rico payed for the fare. The bus driver smiled at Ravian. "Letting your little sister handle the money, huh?" Rico just smiled more and sat down.

There were only two people Rico felt attached to. Her "Father" and her "Brother." She wondered what her pretend brother, Kyte, was doing right now.

"Ravian, is there anything else you want to see before we go back to work?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:42 pm

She seemed like just a little girl...with super strength. It was crazy to think someone so small could hide such immense strength. He enjoyed walking through the city with her. She was a pretty good little tour guide. Showing him some of the larger buildings and popular places. "No I don't" he said returning her smile.

He wanted her to develop an attachment to him, though he was gonna do his best to stay distant. When everything went south, which he was sure it would, he wanted to be able to simply run. Without regrets or feeling guilty and most of all, if he wanted to simply leave. He wanted to give her a reason to hesitate in hurting, killing or even hunting him down.

He wanted a foothold in this....group, or whatever and a young girl seemed like the most vulnerable place to make it. He didn't like it, but they did kidnap him proving that he couldn't trust them. "she's not my-...nevermind" he said to the bus driver, he didn't want to lumped together with her. Or before long someone might start recognizing him as the kid that hangs out with the little girl. "he had a point, if we do this again let me handle the money, it weird to have a little girl pay for me, but anyways. What's this "job" I-..we have to do."
Back to top Go down

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:38 pm

"Sure," Rico said with a smile. What was the job? Rico sure didn't know. "I don't know. We'll have to go ask Seth."

The bus pulled up to PowerTech Towers. Rico led the way up to Seth's office.

Seth was still at his desk when they returned. A half-empty glass of water sat next to him. He looked up at Ravian with his masked face. "Thank you, Rico, your services will no longer be needed. Have some fun."

Rico skipped into the next room to find something fun to do.

Seth kept his eyes on Ravian. "I trust you enjoyed your tour. If you are ready, your first mission will begin immediately. Again, the reward will be $100,000. All you have to do is kill a local irritant. I want you to kill SpiderGirl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Opening   Job Opening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Opening
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next