Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A part of a team. (open to TW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 am

OT: uh, I think it has a bit of both. I've been a little busy but it was more of me not knowing if this continued or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 am

OT: If were going by posting order it's your turn or Zacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 pm

[[ Personally, I just think an ending post from either Zack or me would do nicely to end this roleplay, if everyone's cool with that. ]]
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 pm

I'm cool with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:12 pm

OT: Agreed
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm

YepYep, sry Ive been busy, too <3
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:29 pm

ooc: That's fine with me. Zack kinda needs to get sane anyways, or at least as sane as he can be described. I don't mind capping it off, but if you want to Honest, be my guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:20 pm

[[ It'd be cool if you could do it; I'm super busy. DX ]]
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:25 pm

ooc: Righto

ic: Zack shook his head, blinking rapidly. Why were there so many people here? He didn't recognize them. Or did he? Were they his friends? No... Monsters don't have friends. Were they his family? No... His family was dead. How did he know them? He didn't. The dead know no one. But the dead all go to the same place, right? Or do they? He could experiment... He could kill them all and see if they went anywhere. Maybe he would even know them! Yes! It was so perfect! He would kill all of them! But wait... He already knew these people, didn't he? He staggered, coming dangerously close to falling over. these people were his friends! How could he even consider killing them? They were the closest thing he had to a family! Zack reeled, horrified. His mind fought it's self, each side vying for control over the whole. Zack looked at his knife, clenched in his hand with such intensity that his fingers had gone numb. "I... I'm so tired..." Zack looked at everyone assembled, his eyes showing the fatigue of years of torment for the first time to most. "I think... I should... Kill them! Kill them all! I should go to bed... I'm... I'm not myself." Zack looked at the floor, seemingly staring off into space. "Need no help, I'll do it all with just me... No help, I'll do it all with just me... No help, do it all with just me... No help... All with me... No help... All me... Help me..." Zack's words were soft spoken, barely audible to someone standing next to him, getting quieter with each sentence until at last he snapped out of his mini trance. "I... I should go. I shouldn't be here right now..." Zack shook his head and shoved past those gathered, in a bit of a hurry to leave.

ooc: By the way, just in case someone misses it, the italics in his speech are only in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A part of a team. (open to TW)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5