Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A part of a team. (open to TW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Ben was content to begin watching the battle again at this point, actually kind of bored with the current conversation when suddenly Liev exclaimed his name loudly to grab his attention again. However, Ben didn't give a very immediate response and replied rather calmly at that. In the exact opposite nature that you would expect from someone who had their name randomly just blurted out of someone's mouth in an excited manner.

"Ya, what's up Liev?"

Will you have at me? Now that sounded kind of wrong, although Ben knew what he meant by it and even still Honest was a desired member of the team and as such was definitely no slouch or pushover, but to try and take on Ben? Eh, it was just a sparring match, however, should Ben go alien then? That seemed kind of like Overkill. Ben was all for proving one's self, but not to the point where it could get you seriously injured, however, Capricious seemed to think Ben had already agreed. Although, with such a humble gesture how could he say no.

"Uhhh, are you sure about that Liev? I'm sure you've got some pretty good masks and all, but a lot of my aliens could be dangerous for you. I am the wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe after all or at least the known ones."

Ben would then stand and speak to Liev while he headed towards the training facility out of the viewing area. Using the gestured body language to show he would do it, but his mouth was still speaking of concerns.

"I mean, I've seen you fight before a long time ago, but maybe just taking me on as I am would be a good warm-up, ya? And Sanakan if you could give us a little scenery with the control panel or maybe you Juelz."

Ben would say all this, mainly because if he was to be taking on Liev in alien form he wanted to give him enough places for cover, plus he was going to not use such a horribly tough alien. Ben might be cocky, he might love to show off, and when the time came down to it he would use the Omnitrix to take down anyone he had to, but what he wasn't about was hurting his friends unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Kunoichi felt the bullets zip past her on both sides. She knew he was closing her in, thinking quick she teleported behind him and went in for a low kick.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:55 am

[OC: Is it okay if I enter Furi? He hasn't met the other Titans yet apart from Ben and Kunoichi and Songbird briefly]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:33 am

OT: I'd definitely say it's fine since we have pretty much the whole team in here already other than Foal.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 am

Furi walked into the room, tapping the hologram device on his wrist. It seemed to have shorted out, leaving Furi exposed as an Appoplexian, a 6'8" muscle bound tiger-like humanoid with burnt orange fur with black stripes, a white muzzle, white hands, torso and padded feet with three toes. A large black sprouted from it's wrists and solid green eyes fixed on the wrist-band like object on his arm. He'd been following Ben's scent, since if Ben made it, he'd know how to fix it. The smell and sounds of fighting immediately hit the battle-loving Appoplexian, causign him to look up.

He was SO tempted to the fray, but no, business before fun. God, he hated that term. Looking around, he walked towards the nearest person who wasn't fighting "Hey! You know where I can find Ben Tennyson?" The Appoplexian yelled over the soudns of the fights. He was already making a plan in his head. 'One, Find Tennyson, get disguise thing fixed. Two, Fight. Three, Fight some more' Furi thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:47 am

It was starting to get crowded in here, far more than what she found to be comfortable as she looked up at the large creature in front of her. As she brought her hand up and away from her leg, she tapped quite solidly on his leg for a second to get his attention. "He's over there talking with some of his friends, but I can take a look at your holographic emitter later, once I finish fixing my leg."

Quickly shifting her attention back onto her leg, she began a rather tedious job of reattaching wiring and motor which, in a rather unsettling fashion, left some faint splotches of red on the floor and on the table. The wires were quite easy to reattach with a little bit of lead solder she kept on herself for emergency repairs, which normally didn't take long but the servos were being stubborn and she had to replace a few wires and seal several cracks in the actuator, before her leg could even begin to work again and most of the job required her to cannibalize a few relatively small electronic items within her reach. Satisfied with the work on her leg for now, which was relatively shoddy but then again she only had one arm to work with so she did pretty good.

Flicking her leg back and forth, she smiled at the mobility she restored but it wasn't a complete job, and she could need to replace the parts entirely but for now, this would do. Still, the crowded confines of the room were bothering her more then one would think as she got up and slipped out of the observation room to catch a bit of a breather and maybe go hunting for some spare parts for her pet project. "I'm not really interacting with the rest of them, I should probably just go back to my room and work on some more designs. Take my mind off my problems for a bit."

Vehemently, she sighed as she headed down the corridor with a slight limp. She still wasn't ready for large scale groups of people, still not ready for more social interactions outside of her current comfort zone. Oh well, she was still looking forward to replacing her arm and some of the damaged parts in her body at least that could keep her occupied for a short while. A rather pleasing smile crossing her lips as she shuffled amiably back to her room for a while.

(Sanakan's out of the topic for now, probably gonna be in her room working on ideas.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Liev frowned, gave Ben a hard stare, but nothing too unfriendly.

“You really underestimate me, Ben, and although your cute concerns about ‘going too hard on me’ are appreciated, I was asking for people’s extra eyes on me for... well, your safety. You may be the wielder of one of the most powerful weapons in this universe,” he continued, “but I’ve got a more powerful weapon than any physical––whether of this world or not––‘weapons’ that finds a weakness in every man.”

The actor smiled mysteriously, and he seemed to bask in the ominous and vagueness he brought to the table of daily life without fail, then patted his young teammate on the back before taking out one of the “new” masks––this one, in particular, was a project that had not only taken an overload of research, hunting, numerous prototypes, failures, and the occasional “meeting” with the occasional “questionable” character, but a great amount of psychological preparation. Now, the masterpiece was complete.

At first sight, it was simple, recognizable... strange and unnerving:

The face of Model Eleven.

Honest inhaled deeply, close his eyes, and sighed contently. “Showtime,” Liev said, purposefully audible for an extra edge of dramatic element to this ensemble and act, and placed the image of his not-long-deceased comrade and best friend, Titan and hero to all, over his own... per say, “incomplete” one. Almost immediately, the strange, inexplicable and nearly indescribable transformation from a guy wearing a mask to a mask wearing a guy took place like a grand magician’s climatic prestige.

Now, a perfect image of Evan Hauge, aka Model Eleven, was standing like a solid ghost before the entire Titans’ team to see. When he talked, not a trace of Honest’s original voice could be heard; it was... Evan’s. The way he walked, the way he showed no emotions––or rather, was incapable of doing so––and the uncanny innocent smile were perfect to a “T.”

It was weird, and honestly, kinda disturbing. But that was the key element to this play: the messing with of emotions.

“So, Ben, I know it’s quite soon in precedence to both Model Eleven and Primarch Joshua’s deaths, but I find that even more reason to get ourselves prepared for whatever ‘familiarities’ life may throw at us.”

Honest stepped into the training area, prepped like an anxious boxer before a hugely pressing match, ridding his bombarded mind from everything but the moment at hand.

“How about someone give us a little visual of the Main Ops Room, eh? Let’s have a little lightning storm going on in the background, too.” Liev paused., then:

“I hope you’re ready for this, Ben... ‘cause I sure am.”

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

Ah, it rather seems I've underestimated her... Good I didn't want this fight to end just yet... A bizarre mix of surprise and delight spread across Zack's face as he realized that Kunoichi was capable of more than he had given her credit for. His response was characteristically bizarre and effective. He fell. Or more accurately, he leaned backwards into his opponent and let gravity do the job. He knew his body well, and knew exactly how much of his own weight to magnetically support to avoid crushing her, though he still drove the breath from her lungs upon their impact with the ground. Rolling off of her, Zack stood, his eyes wild as he stared at her intently. Teleportation.... Something about it irked Zack, reminding him of something deep within his shattered psyche. What was it? His mind raced, as he fought to bring the memory to the surface. His psyche fought back. What was it? Why did his mind fight so strongly to keep it buried? Zack shook his head, his breathing heavy and labored. Almost drunkenly, he reloaded his pistol, removing a magazine from within his jacket and switching it with the empty one in his Glock. "You are whole once more, Terry." Zack muttered feverishly. What was wrong? What was his mind trying to hide from him? He shook his head again, staggering a step.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:19 pm

I nodded as they asked for scenery but on my way to the control panel I saw Honest..become Evan.
I gasped, quickly stifling it with a hand over my mouth.
Tearing my eyes from the disturbing sight I typed around on the comp.
Main ops. Check.
"Okay, you're on. Voice activation on, holler if you want to stop. Play nice boys." I spoke with a small smile on my face.
I'd love to fight.
Just when I thought I'd be stuck on the sidelines a..tiger..guy.. Came in.
"Kellogs commercial is studio four buddy" I smirked walking up to him.

"Sorry, couldn't resist" I shrugged, not feeling sorry in the slightest, "Bens a little busy. But if it's something mechanical I can help too, no problem.I'm Capricious, resident electric." I quipped looking at his wrist. What was it with watches, it didn't even look so different from my own, which stuck out in it's electric blue from my black latex catsuit.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm

The cereal mascot reference was lost on the Appoplexian, who just stared at her, the 6'8" alien towering over the 5'5" girl. He did work out that the girl was offering to take a look at his holograph disguise watch. "Oh yeah, this thing's busted. Ben Tennyson made it, so Furi thought he'd be able to fix it" Furi declared loudly, tapping the face-plate of the disguise watch with a thick finger, before holding his arm out to the girl. Of course, he knew absolutely nothing about her, so he didn't know about her static skin or anything.

Not that it really mattered, his one track mind was focused on three things. Get the watch fixed, fight, then fight more. With any luck, he could get the first out of the way quickly if Juliette could fix the watch
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Coughing, Kunoichi rolled onto her side. She surely wasn't expecting that. As she got up she saw Zack loading up his gun. Did something seem off on him, maybe it was just the wind that was knocked out of her.
She pulled out two more kunai, and then clasping her hands together she bagan to run in a wide circle, causing an illusion, as if there were more of her. She then threw the knife but instead of just the two she had it was multiplied, all aiming at the same target. She was careful of coarse to not seriously harm him, that was if she was even capable of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Zack looked up, shaking his head. What was it? Something else now. He was vaguely aware of Kunoichi standing and readying another attack. What was this? What was happening? Everything was a blur. He was aware that she was attacking him, but something seemed off. There were too many. Was she moving so fast she made a blur, or were there in actuality multiple assailants? He shook his head again, mental alarm bells blaring. He opened his eyes to see a blade, no MULTIPLE blades flying towards him. But wait, how could that make sense? There was only one Kunoichi. No. There were many. Or was it a blur? Instinct and training took over as Zack's mind reeled like a computer told to solve a paradox. His body dropped to the floor again, rolling backwards to his feet. His mind tried to wrap it's self around the paradox like a broken clock trying to continue working. Every time he made any headway, he encountered something that would cause him to tick back to twelve and start again. And there was still one question constantly nagging him, something another part of his mind had given up trying to solve and instead stared blankly at: What was it about her that was setting him on edge? Was she invading his mind? Zack shuddered inwardly at the idea. No one should see what happened. He had only become unnerved after she teleported. And now that she, no the SHES were moving as a single blur... Movement? Speed? Too fast to track? Blur? Zack's eyes widened as the sudden realization came upon him with the force of a frozen freight train, impacting upon what served as his mind with such a sudden flow of memories that the already shattered plane began to buckle and crack once more. Images of death and bloodshed flashed before his eyes. So vivid, so strong were these images that anyone with a psychic link to Zack and quite possibly any strong enough psychic nearby saw them, heard them, felt them, smelled them, tasted them, all as if they were there living within the haunting images. A street, choked with bodies, a man with half a face, lying on the ground next to a woman with a chunk missing from her stomach. A boy with a hole through his chest, being dragged away. A shriveled and pale shape, lying on a operating table, kept alive only by cold machinery. A figure strapped to a table, surrounded by specters, their hearts as cold as the blades they wielded, screams falling on deaf ears. First for help, then for mercy, and finally for death. A door at the end of a hall, bloodstained and dark, and emitting a feeling of dread as if it contained the very essence of evil. Figures, one after another dragged through the door by specters and wraiths wearing bloodstained orderlies outfits. The orderlies return for more, always for more. No one ever leaves the room. Zack clutched his head in his hands and dropped to one knee. His nightmares had bled into his waking life. The screams echoed throughout his head, along with that of anyone else able to see the images. Screams of the others, screams of the innocent, screams of pain, of rage. A never ending beacon of hatred and agony that brought Zack to all fours, gasping for air. "I... I can feel it overtaking me... "
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Kunoichi caught off guard by Zack on his hands and knees stopped the allusion and ran towards him. She Knelt down and put a hand on his shoulder. The knives didn't hit but missed like she intended.

"Zack, are you okay, maybe we should stop..." she couldn't help but worry.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Zack cackled almost drunkenly, wild dementia seeping into his features. "Can you hear them? I can..." He laughed again, louder this time. "They call to me... They all call to me! I can hear them, yes!" He tried to stand, realizing for the first time that a hand was on his shoulder. An enemy? Who? A friend? No. He had no friends. He was dead. He was a monster. The dead have no friends. Monsters don't deserve friends. Zack instinctively spun into an open palmed uppercut. He didn't pull any power out of this one. "No! You can't make me go back! Never! I'll kill them all before I go back! I won't go into the room! You can't make me!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Kunoichi felt the full hit and was sent backwards rolling to stop a length away. She staggered to get up, the hit was hard and it hurt. What was wrong? She couldn't understand what he was trying to say or what he was talking about.

"Go where? Zack what's wrong?!" she was alarmed but more than that confused on what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A part of a team. (open to TW)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next