Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A part of a team. (open to TW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:22 pm

After spending the entire night out in Jump and Steel City trying to pick up leads on Rose, I had been so exhausted I'd slept until about..oh a few minutes ago.
Deciding I'd head down to the training room I pressed my watch, activating my supersuit and leaving the mask away so I wouldnt look like an utter bedhead. Once I entered I was greeted with a pretty nice sight. Zack, my friend Liev, my significent other Ben and two new girls. Finally. Girls.
Don't get me wrong, I love Liev, but some other girls would be nice, more people to help fight crime, possibly more people to spend time with. Though I already spent a sh'tload of time with Ben.
Whom I greeted with a smile but if he wanted a kiss he'd have to get it himself seeing as I wasn't sure if he was wearing the plastic wrap. I saw Zack and one newbie sparring and waved in everyones general direction, my cheeks reddening slightly as I realised I still had two, blue, incredibly fuzzy slippers on. Ohwell, I'd have to work on that glitch.
I'd overheard Ben say he'd pick some stuff up from the junkyard and such and tried to remember what I'd needed,
"Babe, could you pick up this for me?" I dug in my pockets for my list and gave it to him, the list read:...three exhaust pipes, a new car battery, voltage regulator, 1ignition coil, copper wire, rubber, electric blue paint, black paint.
My powers were not my only contribution to the team, I was a skilled mechanic (probably because of my powers) and I was tired of having to use the TCar, so while there wasn't much to repair I was building my own. I spent hours outside, working on it. But I was running low on supplies, kept accidently melting them.
And my voice cracked the mirrors.
Again.
Aghh.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 am

"Ooh ho, little girly, you've some speed. That's helpful, yes indeed, but it alone can't save you!" Zack let out a shrill laugh as he dropped into a crouch and charged, blazing away "at" his opponent and swinging his knife upwards upon closing the distance. Instead on the expected single blow, the first attack was merely a feint. Allowing his momentum to carry him into a leaping slash, he took further advantage of it to spin him around in midair and bring his real attack to bear. His leap carried him a few feet behind her and a little bit above her, and the momentum of his spin left him facing her. With a cackle he threw his combat knife, the blade a glittering blur as it whirled towards Kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Barely being able to block the knife with her own weapon as she also spun around to face. She had to admit he was fast, really fast. Pulling out three shuriken(ninja stars) she held them between her fingers and charged at him, but instead if throwing them head on she jumped to the side and threw them fast aiming at him at an angle that would be tricky to dodge, still holding the kunai in her other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm

OOC: Edit! 900 POSTS! YAY FOR HONEST'S NON-LIFE. Very Happy

Honest only held his interest for a few seconds longer in accordance to Sanakan; by the way she talked so in-emotively (although he knew she didn’t really have emotions), he could not stop comparing her to Model Eleven. It hurt––hard. That was enough talking to her for now, especially due to the fact that Ben had much more pertinent things to talk about with the newest recruit.

He also felt a little guilty for yelling at Ben, anyway. There seemed to be an excess of guilt upon the original members’, and the new ones’, shoulders.

“I suppose we’ll talk later, then...” Liev muttered, half-agitated, half-simply morose. However, those dull emotions didn’t last for very long.

“CAPRICIOUS!” Honest exclaimed when he saw his self-proclaimed ‘newbie’ come into the room. He was ever-so-happy and relieved to see someone that he felt totally comfortable around, and quickly ran to her and was about to pick her up when he remembered her static shock. Liev stopped himself, visibly trying to make the fact that he couldn’t even give her a hug sound a little more sensible. “Oh,” he stammered, and went flush-red as he raised his hand and gave an awkward little wave, “sorry; I forgot... again. My mind is kinda whack lately... um, well... this is Sanakan... ahhh...”

Honest yet again let his voice trail off when he realised that he was talking in a practically inaudible whisper, but it looked more like he was just talking to himself. I need a nap... or something... he sighed.

But his attention was jerked to another source of intrigue when he heard Julie tell Ben, “Babe, could you pick this up for me?”

“BABE!?” Honest exclaimed in pure shock and giddy excitement. “You mean that YOU’RE going out with BEN? Ohhhhh, that’s SO CUTE!” The actor’s eyes lit up, his face turned ecstatic, and he literally jumped for joy; it had been a very long time since he had witness ‘true love,’ and even though it was strange to most, he was always a sucker for that kind of stuff. “Ooooooo! Julie and Ben, Benny and Jules! Ah, what greater thing can there be that warms the cockles of my heart than love, love, love? So, give me the details: how long have you been lovers? Have you been on any romantic dates? Do you daydream of each other, or compose poetry of prophetic fancy for thy blessed selves? Are you serious lovers, or light daters, eh?

For those who knew Liev fairly well soon realised that he didn’t really have an idea of embarrassment or privacy; that was evident by the way he spoke so freely about and around everyone that he found nice or funny, although he never did the same when referring to himself and his own “embarrassments” and “privacies.”

Ah, well. At least he was happen for the time being, and his mind was void of Backlash, his chaotic week-of-sorts, and even Evan... well, what was left that he could manage to even address.

Honest waited with anticipation for Capri's response.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Zack laughed as Kunoichi dodged his attack. Good. She's fast. Though she hasn't done her homework. Those'd be a little hard for any ol droog to dodger, but I ain't any ol droog now am I? Zack's eye twitched, and even though his only movement was to land on his back and use his momentum to roll onto his feet, the shuriken missed. It seemed an impossibility, and to those who hadn't seen Zack fight, it was. To the untrained eye, the blades had simply missed when there was no way they should've. To those with better eyesight, the shuriken actually curved away from the delirious hero. Changing the direction of his movement for the first time, he dove into a soccer-esque slide tackle, scooping up his fallen knife in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 am

Before Sanakan could reply to Ben inside would enter Capricious, immediately heading over to Ben, having heard the end of his reply and handed him a list of things she needed while asking him to fetch them for her.

"Sure thing Sleeping Beauty."

After giving the list a once over Ben looked back at Juelz while raising an eyebrow.

"You know hun, most girls just ask for make-up, hair products, and nail polish."

After making his usually snappy remarks, suddenly Liev seemed to burst out the scenes at the sight of Juliette. Then after hearing her refer to Ben as her boyfriend he began acting like desperate housewife who was hooked up on too much bon bons and romance novels, with a little bit of Novellas (Spanish Soap Operas) on the side.

"Uhh to my defense I did try to make our date romantic, but having a super evil twin sister around kind of puts a damper on the mood, also, I suck a poetry."

Ben butted in before Cap began giving explanations of their entire romance. He would've been glad to answer all the questions himself, but he really had to think about some of them actually. When exactly had he and Juelz began having feelings for each other. Was it the first day they met or after time passed from not seeing each other? Were they light daters or was this becoming something more? If not, the whole not being able to really physically hold of touch your girlfriend thing, was what was probably keeping them from going to the next level in their relationship. Although, at the moment Ben was liking the way things were going.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:36 pm

"Im building something babe, rouge and hairbands won't help me there" I replied smirking before smiling at Honest.
"Liev! Seriously, call me Julie here hon." I smiled before seeing that he wanted to hug me and pain briefly flashed across my features before I put on an apologetic smile. Only Ben knew how much it hurt fir me to be incapable if real contact.
Then I was bombed with questions. The chibi inside me put on army gear to face the tirade of inquieries.
Thankfully Ben answered some foe me.
As I pulled close to him, careful about skin I checked his lips slyly for protection before kissing him.
"Shut up about Scar babe, secret?" I reminded murmuring against his lips so no one else would notice.
Then I smiled at Lievs enthusiasm and Bens defence "Yes, you do, and he wishes Id daydream about him all the time" I teased lightly before thinking of some of the questions,
"Well..I aorta had a thing for Ben right off the bat" I laughed, so silly, "and you do a great job with our dates baby" I smiled squeezing his hand lightly with my gloved ones.

"And I like to delude myself into thinking we're serious, working well so far" I smiled, of course, I hoped it was as serious to Ben as it was to me, I knew not being able to touch me was hard, but I had an idea...
I'd tell him what it was later, but...
"I might have found a way..to take us a bit closer to another level.." I whispered in his ear holding back an excited giggle, totally not typical me that giggle. Ohdear...
Anyway, my gloved hands reached out to stroke Lievs shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 am

Sanakan looked at the new arrival, Capricious and tilted her head to the side. She only knew that this person was another teammate, a possible friend, before busying herself with working a patch up job on her legs. It wasn't often she was surrounded by so many people it was interesting, a new experience that somehow made her feel an uplifting sensation in her cheast, a soft pitter patter that was like butterflies yet they did not produce a nervousness or emptiness, it was warming and lively and slowly she smiled for a brief second before the feeling was gone.

"Yes, I suppose we shall." She was brief with her words, her eyes focusing back on her leg and her finger equipped torch generating soft sparks as she touched up small fissures and cracks in the electronics. She had lost interest in the fight itself and would probably only glance up every now and then to see how the two sparring partners were doing at the present time. Her duties right now, were more important than watching a fight and the sooner she was back in working condition she could do her work faster, more efficiently.

"I would need some high preformance ultra lightweight polyetheylene nano-tubule sheets, titanium 6.4, a Daedalus industries ion weapon and electromagnetic shielding. I believe you can get this stuff from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency better known as Darpa." The question was addressed directly at Ben, her eyes never once leaving her leg as she tried to move it, the joint still sticking every now and then before she continued to work on it, a sigh escaping her lips. "Or you could also alternatively try Wayne industries they might be able to assist us since, if I recall, Bruce Wayne is one of the donators for the titans. So he could easily procure the parts and replacements needed to repair myself."

She finished up with a sigh, stopping her current work on her leg to continue watching the fight with mild disinterest. It was getting crowded in here and already, she could feel the urge to leave was starting to grow the anxiety of it all the unfamiliarity of being around people, so many people for so long, was beginning to take it's gradual toll on her feelings.

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Kunoichi saw the knives miss when they shouldn't, and Zack retrieve his knife. He was fast, better built, and also stronger, close combat sounded risky. Also it looked like her knives would have no affect on him. She had to think fast on what her next move was.

(ugh sorry for the short posts I'm having a writers block, and I know there is no excuse for this, but I hate to keep people waiting.)Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 pm

OOC: It's all good, of course. Smile

BIC:
Honest suddenly felt queasy, as if someone was putting their hands in his guts and churning them around. He supposed this was just some after-effect of the numerous drugs he had taken over the past week at Greystone Psychiatric Hospital, but deep down, Liev knew it to be otherwise. He didn’t really understand why, but Capricious and Ben seemed so different now that they were a “couple.” They were just so... happy,he figured, but that still did not satisfy Liev’s quest for reason.

He tried to smile when Julie reached out to him, but his body was almost fighting his natural reaction to gesture back, and he tensed up and turned away instead, his mind caught in a murky, confused, cloud of brooding; despite his efforts to focus on the actual brawl at hand.

Why do I feel so weird? the actor pondered, I’m not jealous of Jules or Ben’s relationship–that’s for sure–but I still feel... left out.

That was it––Honest was lonely. He really didn’t have much in common with the two, and that fact that Sanakan obviously did only made that feeling of loneliness more potent. Sure, he and Kunoichi were friends, but not all that close. Come to think of it, they weren’t close in age, either. Four years wasn’t a monumental difference, he being twenty-one and she seventeen, but it made things kind of strange. Heck, Capricious and Ben were sixteen, and Zack was seventeen, too! Liev suddenly felt old. He was technically an adult, even though he certainly didn't act that way.

Good lord, Liev thought, I’m getting kinda old for this team...

Honest sighed, closed his eyes, and shook his head as he sat down, cross-legged, in front of the huge observation window. “Maybe too old,” he muttered, a hint of desperation making his voice quake, “Perhaps I’m just not meant to be one anymore––to be a Teen Titan, that is.”

The queasy feeling left his stomach and the actor’s mind seemed to clear. It was the truth.

“Jules,” Liev said distantly, his eyes still close, “and Ben, too... do you think I’m old?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 am

Ben was confused by this, when he joined the team as a child, Liev still seemed young, but then again upon coming back he hadn't realized exactly how long he'd been gone because things still looked and seemed the same. As they did when he was revived from the dead. His facial expression looking rather perturbed as he raised an eyebrow at his obviously distraught teammate.

"Say wha? NoOooO....Well then again it is called the TEEN Titans and aren't you like 20 something? I mean Primarch technically was a grown man, but he told me in Earth years he was 18 so....Ya. Either way I don't see why you can't be a member of the team still, I mean you grew up for the past year as a Titan or is it less or more? Being dead and dragged from one time line to the next gave me a warped sense of time around here."

Ben might've been a bit, blunt with his original statement, but made up for it with his loyalty to his teammates towards the end. Ben would never discriminate or want to remove a member of the team due to a random technicality. Sure there's not supposed to be any adults in the Teen Titans, but if anyone knew Honest they would know he can be just as fun loving and twice as irresponsible than any 13 to 15 year old.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:43 am

I had no idea how old or young Liev was, I'd always had him around seventeen, like Zack.
"Liev, how could you've too old? I pegged you at seventeen! And you're only as old as you feel, and with your energy you definately belong here." I met the actors gaze with a warm one of my own, turning away from Ben and forgetting, in all the worry, that he hadn't replied to my whisper. Jeez, I really do worry too much.
"Liev, Honest, you're my friend, what would I do without you? I need someone to help me tease Zacky" I chuckled. Since Zack called me girlie I continued to call him Zacky. If I was in a oarticularily good mood, Zackypoo.
Hahaha, seriously though, I respected him as our leader, and I cared for everyone on the team, but teasing him was just a hella fun.

I concentrated my electric field and managed to pull one of my small, copper cubes to me from my pile of training stuff.
Absentmindedly my current began sculpting, melting the metal but keeping it suspended above my hands. Ahh electric fields could be useful.
How could we help Honest? Make him feel younger again? Grab a burger and chill, go out for a drive, study..nah.. Though that reminded me that I had a study party with Mercutio soon. Hmm..
Gah focus!
I'd formed a copper star perched on a small block with Lievs face engraved. Concentrating I formed the words forever young on it before slipping it into my pocket, I'd leave it in front of his room as a surprise later. Cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 am

Ooc: So... Methinks everyone overlooked something. Zack ages along a normal timeline, ie when a year goes by out here in the real world, a year goes by for him. He was seventeen when I first made him two years(holy crap it's been a while) ago. His age is displayed under his image.

Zack used his momentum to go straight from slide to a forward roll, his pistol flying to his hand. Landing on his feet and fluidly standing and charging forward, Zack opened fire. He was intentionally inaccurate, his shots quizzing past his opponent, alternating just to the left and right with impressive speed. Zack's strategy was relatively simple: keep fire on both sides of the target. Assuming he hadn't underestimated her in some way he should be able to keep her from jumping around too much while he closed the distance.

Ooc: Oi, I'm guessing at some point you'll go all illusiony on Zack. Go for it, but remember his mind is shattered beyond all reason. It will likely work, but he may see glitches in it. That or since you are technically invading his mind his past may just merge with the illusion. Strong memories and all that, and the strongest tend to be those that drive us to insanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:49 pm

OOC: I was planning on waiting for Kuno or Sanakan to reply, but I suppose I can go ahead since it's been three days.

And Zack: My mistake! I get confused with members’ ages and their characters’. And yes, it’s been a very long time... let’s see, I’ll actually be reaching my one-year mark in a couple of weeks. ;~; Oh, good times, fast times.

BIC.
Liev smiled gratuitously as he opened his glimmering, golden eyes again, this time not being so heavy-laden with concern, but there was still a little ache left. “I’m twenty-one,” he chuckled, “but even I know that I certainly don’t act like it. Heck, if I did. I just wouldn’t be me, not to mention happy.”

Thoughts of home slowly trickled through the dusty floorboards of the young German man’s mind, and thoser seemed to pull it into a kind of weighted focus, especially as he started to really observe both Zack and Kuno’s movements; Kuno, Liev now thought, was a lot like his step-sister, Jean, back in Munich––not only did they both have an energetic, alert, and excited personality, but even in appearance to a certain respect; medium-length, straight black hair and relatively fair skin, plus they were about the same height, although Jean was fourteen years old. But, perhaps most of all, Kunoichi and Jean were so strong in the face of death or other tragic situations––Liev knew that from Kuno’s last training session––and used them to better build their core strength, willpower, and understanding of the world. This comparison made Honest feel a little less distant, already.

And the actor couldn’t help but marvel at Kunoichi’s ninja weaponry and how well she worked with them; they seems more like an extension to her body rather than separate projectiles. Truly an art, Liev thought, such a fine art. Weapon handling was never something that Liev was good at, and neither was his sister, Jean. Jean could probably get away with learning how, but she lacked control. Control––that was such a commendable trait for one to have, and therefore deepened Honest’s respect for the art of being a ninja.

Control... that gave Honest a grand idea. “Hey, Ben!” he suddenly exclaimed, hopping to his feet in his rush of enthusiasm, “will you have-at me for a while? I’ve been working on a new set advanced and more finely-tailored masks that I plan to use in the more challenging battles we may face in the future. It would be a god-awful disaster if I used them without the proper knowledge of what they can really do...” that last lingered precariously, as if pre-tensing danger already, but the serious and ready expression Liev had was impossible to not take into consideration with this new proposal. He even seemed to show a little humility––something very rare for the egocentric actor––and even some humbleness. Honest would not let the disaster of becoming one with Backlash stand unaddressed, or at the very least, a mistake that had not been made a chance for correction.

“I would appreciate it greatly, especially because I want to prove myself... again,” Honest was solemn, brooding. “And perhaps you, Sanakan,” Liev turned to the humanoid robot, “would be willing to keep a close tab on me in particular during this battle; I don’t want any repeats of not to long ago.”
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:15 am

I was worried about Honest, but when he began to watch the fight more closely he seemed miles away..
Soon seeming to perk up though, at the prospect if fighting Ben,
"Dont break my boyfriend Liev, they're hard to come by." I grinned, giving Ben a peck on the lips for luck before going to sit on one of the plastic barrels from my training units and getting ready to watch.

Due to the danger Hon was hinting at I pressed the watch on my wrist, activating my supersuit. Sayonara bunny slippers..

Pulling my hair back in a tight pony tail, I used my free time to practice a bit myself. Pulling off my gloves again I started trying to lift metal weights by manipulating my current. Small ones were not a problem, but when I reached10kg I started having difficulties, but I merely continued trying harder. Here and there taking a break to watch Zacjs fight and Liev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A part of a team. (open to TW)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next