Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Voting_barA part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A part of a team. (open to TW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Furi looked up when he heard yelling, raising his head just in time to catch Zack uppercut the girl he'd met the last time he was in the tower. What was her name again? Kane-....Konu-.......whatever her name was. His eyes narrowed in anger and a predatory snarl escaped his lips. He didn't know who Zack was, but he could tell that for a friendly spar, that was alot of force behind it. The Appoplexian absentmindedly clenched the hand oof the arm not pointed at Juliette, causing the small black claw to extend to it's full 12 inch length. Training or not, no-one should attack a team-mate without a good reason, it went completely against the Appoplexian's strict moral code.

He hunched over slightly as he bent his knees, taking his other arm away from Julez, ready to pouch and try to subdue Zack if he went to hit Kunoichi again
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:22 pm

"Problem?" Zack chuckled madly, his eyes glazed over."I have no problem. You on the other hand..." His grin widened and his head tilted to one side. "Have me." He took a step towards Kunoichi. "You took all of the others... Kck... You took them all! But I survived, hooo yes. I'm here now. We all have to go back in the box! The great game is ending, I'm going to end it. Eternity won't live forever you know." Zack laughed again, flexing beneath his jacket. He cracked his neck from side to side. "I can feel it overtaking me... It is a good pain!" Zack's knife flew to his hand as he advanced, though oddly despite his aggressive behavior his stance remained defensive: blade held in a reverse grip in an almost boxer like stance with his fists covering his face and his forearms protecting his chest. "You killed the others, you made us into monsters! You lied to us... Said you were our friend... YOU LIED!" Zack's voice was no longer filled with hysteria, a malevolent rage having replaced it. "Monsters don't have friends! Do they? No! Monsters die! We all deserve to die!" Zack's mad laughter echoed throughout the training room as he dropped into a predatory crouched and sprinted at his opponent, still in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 pm

I nodded, "I can fix it, no problem. Best if you take it off..." I trailed off oticing Silent starting to yell.
Oh Zack no..
"Furi! Its okay. I got this." I commanded with unfamiliar strength before I quickly approached Zack and Kuni (her name was too long.)
"ZACK STOP. NOW." I demanded hypnotically before raising my hands and creating a wall of electricity between him and Kuni, not hot enough to kill, jst to stop him, maybe shock him back to his senses.
Sorry..bad pun..
"Zack, calm down. You're in Titans Tower, we're your team, your friends.."
I tried to calm him, bring him back.
"Furi, I'll fix your watch in a minute, take it off if you can so i can" I said before turning back to Zack, thinking I should get Ben and Liev back here to help.
Via communicator in my ear Ispoke to Ben and Liev, "Guys, we have a problem, I'm shutting off your training, come out, now." my voice shut down the hologram where the boys were and I focused back on Zack. Ohdear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Honest could not believe it.

The day... the day that the chains of mortal bindings and the ghosts... the poltergeists that screamed in Silent Night's head every moment, every buried memory that was tattooed into Liev's brother's mind; not in blood, not in bond, but by being gnashed between the jaws of that psychotic place. There, the two metahumans had both been destroyed in the fated "room." It was these sociopathic demons carried out the penalties of being born in the wrong life, birth that had been cranked out by faulty gears of time, and under star-crossed warnings from some unknown and devious power.

"Zack..." Honest croaked after his body had run with his racing, bloody, pulsing thing in the actor's chest--his heart--of which was not known to have been locked away, kept hidden, made secret, calcified with lies and thin sheets of faulty weak personalities and relationships only worth the price of paper.

Once Liev had rushed to the other half of the training room, he had already ripped his mask from his flesh and tossed it like needless garbage. For a few seconds, he couldn't even remember how he knew to comrade at this tearing, ripping, gouching, asphyxiation of his friend's insanity.

Then he saw Capricious, Furi, and Kitsune, and knew right away what the problem was.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM," Honest commanded, his voice strangely authoritive and firm--almost even sinister in tone--but, by all means, of good intent, "Capricious! Don't try to hypnotise him no matter the circumstances,[/l] from this point on; he's unstable enough as it is."

Liev slowly, carefully, and anticipatively lowered himself in front of Silent Night. Liev would liken Zack unto an animal not only for the present, but also keep this defensive mindset for as long as he lived and breathed; it may seem overbearing, but nothing was too extreme to match that of Zack's tortures. The actor then sent a warning glace at Furi, then made his golden, beaming eyes meet every other pair in the room--lastly to receive the locked gaze and enigmatic black, pool-ish pupils of Honest's other-wordly eyes was Silent Night... Liev's 'brother,' a term that the actor had made certain was known to Zack as something that would never be their's. But now, it was all Honest could see.

"Zack," Honest daringly uttered in Silent Night's ear, "you [i]are
a monster, brother--that is a truth you cannot deny. LAW broke us all, brother. They broke us all, then either ripped out our lives and left us for dead, orfound themselves absent of a very special batch of 'Nightmares...' of bred monsters. You are one of them, Zack, and so am I. But we both knew that all along even though we'd never admit it. The thing that sets us apart from L.A.W.'S victimised corpses or the hounds that obediently serve them--like Kaiser--is our power to rise above the 'L.A.W.' and make them pay for everything they have done... if blood is your calling, so be it. If revenge or avenging your family is your drive, then take it by the reins and use it right now. COME BACK TO REALITY, ZACK, OR YOU'LL BE GIVING L.A.W. WHAT THEY WANT! YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY VOICE, ZACK!"

"We're brothers, aren't we? That's what you said, right? I know as an unfaltering truth that that we can choose our friends, but we can't choose our family. That's what it comes down to--your not alone in this, brother, whether you wanted to fight your demons alone or not, the truth is... if you're going down, I have no choice but to go with you."
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Furi held back as Liev suggested, as the Appoplexian was too stubborn to ever admit he had taken an command. Still, he kept himself primed just incase Liev's attempt to get through to Zack didn't work, Furi's claws remaining extended, the 6'8" alien ready to pounce the moment things turned bad. He had no idea about Zack's powers or how strong or skilled he was. It didn't matter, if it came to it, Furi just needed to subdue or hopefully knock out the other boy. A low predatory growl rumbled in the alien's throat as he stared at Zack, not focusing on anything else, his green eyes fixed on Zack.

Furi's added feet curled slightly, digging into the ground for purchase as his muscles tightened, ready to launch himself at the first sign of trouble
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Zack whirled around to glare at Capricious as she burst into the room, his boots catching on the ground as he skidded to a halt. He could feel her ability trying to take hold, but the mind and hypnotism work like a hand and a vase. When that vase is whole it is quite easy to lift, though each vase weighs differently. Not quite so, when the vase is shattered and broken, and one must scrape the pieces together. It is possible, but far more time consuming. "Ah, you've come back with your leash, handler! Well this dog has no neck!" Zack rounded on Capricious with the ferocity of an abused dog given free reign on it's hated master, only to be stopped once more as Honest charged in between them. Zack paused, and for a fleeting moment, the madness left his eyes. He looked as if he were about to simply sit down and shut off. His knife lowered, and he slowly stood from his predatory crouch. Whether he had actually snapped out or not was a moot point as he froze once more. What's that? A growl? A challenge! A monster! We all must die! Zack's attention snapped to Furi, and Honest's words faded in his ears, replaced only by the endless screams accompanied by the dull growl emitting from the alien. Zack crouched down, a low giggle gurgling up from his throat. "Think you can kill me, Monster? Do you? Then give it a go, We're all rooting for you! Come then Monster! End the screams! Can you take them on? Can you kill them all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 pm

OT: Ouch got skipped like 10 times, oh well, guess that's what I get for being in more topics than I can reply too in one day.

Liev seemed to have taken Ben's concern the wrong way, which was what Ben had expected, but then again he always seemed rather oblivious when it came to others feelings or not making everything about himself. It was that or he just acted egotistical to make it seem like he always had everything under control and to hide his own insecurities. Either way Liev responded that Ben should most likely be worried about his own sake, for his new mask or rather weapon was of a very devastating nature apparently.

"Oook, if you really want me at my best you got it, but if you get more than you bargained for don't blame me."

Scenery then filled the area as Juelz answered Ben's reply for a level. Following after his answered request Honest pulled out a mask and placed it upon his face while Ben readied the omnitrix for choice of alien. Depending on who Honest chose as an identity it would determine Ben's choice of alien, although, he had never expected this...

"What!? Liev, how could you, and why would you...EVAN!?"

Ben paused right in place over the picture of Fourarms, which was usually his go to alien in certain situations. Not even having noticed Furi had come to the room at this point and was talking to Cap, while looking for Ben or that Sanakan had left apparently. No, his focus was solely on what looked to be like a perfect version of Model 11. His mind was still attempting to wrap around Liev's strategy here, Mod was able to control this room and at one point could hack the omnitrix, although it was unknown if Liev could even acquire that ability, but the fact of the matter was the cybernetic teen was still no match for Ben armada of 10. What did Honest mean when he said he had a secret weapon; was he able to do something with this form that Ben didn't know of, or was he referring to the fact that Ben wouldn't even fight him like this due to his prior friendship and feelings for the deceased Titan. Based on how Ben just continued to pause and stare in awe without saying a word it seemed very likely he wouldn't fight him.

Either way, the group of teens nor the world would ever know at this point in time what would've happened because before Ben could make a decision or Liev-Evan could make a move Juliette called both of them out of the training arena. The battlefield they had instantly dissipated as the alarm in Capricous's voice was made known. It would even appear Liev already knew what the problem was while Ben had a good idea that it had something to do with Zack and Kunochi's training session. He seemed to rememebr it getting out of hand when he and Crow fought Zack as well, but couldn't be sure until he arrived and saw Juelz trying to calm him with her hypno voice. Although, with Zack's microchip scrambling his mind Ben wasn't sure how that would work agasint him. Honest obviosuly realzing the same as he commanded all the newer members to get back from Zack and attempted to calm him down himself. Ben rarely ever saw Honest take senoirity over the team, even though next to Zack he was the most senior member after Songbird. Maybe he was actually maturing to the mantle that his age suggests. Although, none of this seemed to mean anything to Furi who was ready to attack Zack. Ben knew an Appoplexian's mindet seeing as he turned into one and he knew Furi just saw that Zack wanted to obviosuly fight. That's all the tiger humanoid alien needed to know, so before things got out of hand Ben darted to Furi's side and tried to prevent him from starting anything more.

"FURI NO! Furi, look at me! Hey, over here, LOOK AT ME. Do Not Attack Zack, do not interfere, ok? These are your teammates now, you protect everyone that was and is in this room, got it? Never ever hurt any of them."

Ben would grab Furi by the shoulder as he said this, speaking loud and obnoxiously in the alien's ear so that he could catch his attention, which was rather hard to do with such a rock-headed guy.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 am

Furi's eyes snapped to Ben when he grabbed the alien's shoulder "Wha? Lemme tell you something, Ben Tennyson! Furi wasn't going to attack the guy, I was just gonna hold him down!" Furi yelled. While he may be all for a fight, he could tell something was wrong with his 'opponent' and while it was true that they loved fights, Appoplexians prefered to fight when what they were fighting was willing to fight back of their own accord. It just wasn't right to the alien's code of honor to fight an ill opponent. He was still a little wary of what Zack had said. Kill him? He may not like the guy for using his full strength for no reason, but killing him over that? And what screams, the Appoplexian didn't hear any screams. Something wasn't right

Furi still kept himself in a position to attack though, but he had at least stopped growling and had retracted his claws. He was still a little miffed about being called a monster though, so he kept an eye on Zack, waiting for him to do something the Appoplexian didn't like
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 pm

As soon as Liev took control I backed away from my leader, my expression was one of pity, and though that was a feeling most hated I wore it. Zack had found me, taken me in, accepted me into the titans. He gave me Ben. He gave me a family. He gave me a home.
Seeing him breaking like this..hit home hard. I moved over to where Furi was only to get an earful of my boyfriends reprimending of the tiger man. And Furis reaction equally loud. Squeezing my eyes shut for a moment I looked up quizically, "Newbie? Nice" I nodded with a small smile beforemy worried eyes turned to the horrific scene before us.

(ooc guys..lol I didn't hypnotize Zack, the italics were a whisper, when I go hypno I say so, sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 pm

OOC: Whoa, long post whoa. O>O

Wink BIC:
Honest would not back down. He knew that agony—he knew that Room, and he understood why Silent Night was acting this way—why he fell so quickly. It was almost strange how Liev responded so negatively to Zack’s shooting of his guns so wildly, but wasn’t really in the least bit surprised at his maniac episode. He, at first, was going to kick Furi, Capricious, Ben, and most likely Kitsune out of the training room so he and Zack could “talk” in private—censor their pasts and any secrets or unwanted details if that was what it took for Honest to get Zack knocked back to his senses… that, or at least make sure that no one else got hurt.

But Liev was tired of secrets, especially when the most discretion was kept in higher regard for the Captain and Co-Captain of a team whose reputation was already known for being shady and questionable. Not to mention, there very virtually four new members: Furi, Sanakan, Ben 10, and Kitsune, although Kitsune had already been here for quite some time; Honest was just still a little put off that Kunoichi hadn’t gotten a decent chance at showing everyone what she could actually do, to her absolute, full potential. It was a leader’s responsibility not only for his or her team, but for the growth and prospering of every individual and the group as a whole. That’s what made Honest decide to have them stay and watch everything as they happened or unfolded—good or bad.

“Zack, you have to stop. Get your head in the freaking game, kid. I know for the fact that when I lost my mind, it was a slow, gradual process. Your’s happened all at once. And this may sound funny or wrong to you, monster, but L.A.W. did break you down, but they gave you a new life, whether you’ll accept it or not. They made you into something that you weren’t, but that ‘something’ is what makes you a Titan today––your unseen armours was the foundation of your life as a superhero, but your survival endless perseverance is what makes you the beacon of hope for chaps like me and the rest of us back at L.A.W. You can’t come crumbling down now.”

Liev put his steady and callused hands on Silent Night’s shoulders, locked his golden eyes upon Zack’s brown ones again, and took in a deep breath. “Your gonna hate me for this, but it’s about time they know,” then paused to look over his shoulder, at his teammates... as his uncanny family. They gave him hope, too. Hope for Zack, hope for justice, and hope for that day when no criminal will walk the streets of Jump City again.

However, Honest was still aware of the danger of having two runways from a powerful and deadly government affiliated group––the Legion of Americanized Weapons, aka L.A.W––was suspended over their past victims and now highly regarded targets’ heads as they would press on, suppressing crime. Now, Zack’s actions made Honest’s mind up for him... they deserved to know exactly who they’re being led by and what they’re dealing with if they were to be a successful team.

The actor set his face to a serious and firm expression as he lightly took a hand of his leader’s shoulders and moved the other over his neck and shoulders in a sideways embrace. It was meant to be a gesture of camaraderie and positive reinforcement, but if Zack fought against this, Liev would let the team detain their own leader. If Zack retaliated with a blow to Liev’s jaw or head or anywhere else, Honest would likely do something to return the favor. If Zack decided to take his glock and shoot Liev successfully... well, that was why he had positioned himself adjacently versus right in front of the heavy-duty gut. He also also assumed––well, hoped that someone knew how to run Medical Bay as well as Evan had if need be.

“It’s time that we all had a little chat,” Liev stated in what, for others, was a seldom-heard, natural, and real accent; it wasn’t terribly cheerly like the way he made it sound when he wasn’t melancholic, and the resonance was audibly lower in pitch, if not deeply rich like a dark chocolate fountain. Along with that came a faint German accent which hinted at Liev’s German origins and made the actor’s ability to speak in an American one even more impressive. He was a master of transformation, after all; it should only be expected from one such as he. Honest then motioned to the ground, implying that his teammates could sit if it made them more comfortable, but under the current circumstances, it was still a little odd.

He took in a deep breath, closed his eyes, and exhaled, letting his eyes flutter open again like shivering moths.

“Our story begins with a kid whose parents were murdered by the alpha male hound of a military organisation that gets its kicks and giggles from abducting metahumans or non-metahumans and turning them into their own pretty lab rats. Some got out, some were made into weapons, but most didn’t survive undergoing the tampering and experimentation of their bodies and minds. This kid, who had been offered a chance for revenge upon his parent’s killers, was one of the even fewer volunteers. However, this story isn’t in the least bit simple, so of course there had to be a super antagonist. The creature who played this role was one of the most successful lab rats that this organisation had, and a damn lethal one at that. He was called ‘Nighthawk.’ Meanwhile, the kid had agreed to becoming one of the ‘lucky candidates’ to becoming a metahuman––an enhanced form of the common-day folk––and was bestowed his power by way of sociopathic means. He was trained and he was programmed, he was tried and he broken repeatedly before being deemed ‘acceptable.’ However, an unexpected turn of events unveiled a most detestable, intricately woven plot. The people who had given Zack Wylder a new life, a new chance, were actually the reason why he chose a new life in the first place. Their pet and their bred assassin, Nighthawk, was the one who murdered Zack’s parents. And by some godly or ungodly but miraculous power, that kid escaped by the skin of his neck. This part of the story is an understatement, but that’s where my knowledge of this tale ends.”

Honest adverted his eyes from Silent’s now, and became transfixed in a hazy oblivion that only he could see.

“That’s about where my tale picks up. Actually, by only a few months. I, too, was brought in by a hound, only that hound was my brother.” Liev visibly winced as his body started to tense. “My family wasn’t killed, but I was meant to have been killed by family. In particular, it was my twin brother, a gifted shadowmancer, who wanted my life the end most passionately. His name is Kaiser, by the way, and he’s made his presence known to this team on many an occasion in the past. One, not too long ago...”

This story was becoming harder for Liev to tell. It made him a little guilty that it hadn’t been this disheveling while he narrated Zack’s past, but he continued anyway.

“Anyhow... I ended up in the same place that Zack had been because of a new partnership between my brother and what is sometimes referred to as ‘L-A-W’ or ‘law,’ or by its full title, ‘The Legion of Americans Weapons.’ I soon found out that not only did Kaiser want to kill me, but deface me first––literally. So he and his buddies at L.A.W. got their hands on me and did just that. See this pretty face? This is not real. This is just what I crafted from fine, rubber latex and some pretty little oddities. My real face is just charred muscle and ugly, blistering flesh. That’s why I’m even more of a paradox. I put on a mask over a mask that everyone sees unless I become someone I’m not. I’m only here today because I was saved by someone very, very, special... her name was Anna, and she was the only person Fake had ever loved. Then I came here––a followed an urban legend about the return of ‘The Great Zack Wylder’––one of the few who got away and in life still stayed.”

Suddenly, Honest shook his head as if waking from a bad dream and stared at the Teen Titans like they had only been Titans for a few hours. “And that’s what you need to know. L.A.W. is still at large, and so is my brother, Fake. As for Nighthawk... Zack only knows. That’s why he sometimes acts a little... kooky, and why I address him like a friend even though we’re polar opposites. Now we’re a team. Now... we’re family. And before any of you decide to reply to this unexpected and certainly weighty narration, I want to make it clear that we don’t want your pity, and we don’t want your worries or any possible depressed episodes about things already done and gone. As Titans, it is our duty to look forward to what’s ahead of us. The end.”

Liev shifted his weight and coughed. He hadn’t quite thought out what might happen after he had revealed practically the world to a group of practically unknown people.

He was just hoping another death wasn’t coming their way.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 am

Zack chuckled madly. "You want to tell them everything, live up to your namesake?" Zack still seemed out if it but at least for now he had lost the predatory manner, instead settling for the occasional gnashing of his teeth. "You want it all? You should know what they're capable of. I didn't escape that day he killed us. I died with mommy and daddy. But that doesn't stop them. No, not as long as Eternal lives. He was the first you know. The first of all of us. He brought me back. And after the doctors patched me up so I wouldn't die again, they took what was left of me and they cut. They cut and they sliced and they sliced until I was nothing but bloody bones and muscle. Rather impressive was their skill, that they could skin me alive without even nicking the muscle beneath. Even despite my squirming against the restrains, tossing my head around and screaming. Ah yes. Very impressive that. That week I spent under those knives took my mind. But they didn't stop there, no. They opened my skull just as neat as you please and rummaged around in my head for a bit. They put this alloy over my ruined frame and like a patchwork horror they pieced me back together. And the Nighthawk isn't the only success. There are five pieces in all, not counting the countless pawns. Each one is a specialist in their own field, each one a monster, each one a living weapon robbed of humanity." Zack finished with a childish giggle, his ecstatic expression and wild grin in stark contrast to the tear on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Furi's eyes widened as Zack explaind in graphic detail what exactly had happened to him. The majority of it went over the dim alien's head, but he could tell whatever it was, it sounded extreamly painful and the stuff nightmares were made of. He may not be about to lunge at Zack in anger for striking Kunoichi, but that didn't mean the Appoplexian wasn't prepared to tackle the older teen. He coudl tell from the insane giggling and wild grin that Zack night snap at any moment and suddenly lash out and the Appoplexian wanted to make sure that he was ready just incase
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 am

Kunoichi held in the tears and only clenched her fist. What she was hearing was unreal, and unforgivable. How could there be such an organization.

She had lost the ones she was closest to, but to lose them and yourself this way. It, it was just...unbelievable. This reminded Kunoichi of how she felt when her parents lives were taken from them right infront of her, the day she vowed to get her revenge. Could this organization have anything to do with their murder, trying to get to Kunoichi to do the same thing to her like what they did to Zack and Honest? Now she was drived again by that same feeling to get her revenge and stop Law before more victims were layed, no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 pm

OT: Quick reply, real busy with Halloween storyline plot sorry.

Ben's eyes widened as Furi spoke of what he had actually intended on doing, he wasn't going to fight? Wow, Ben had just assumed being an Appoplexian and all that he would automatically jump at the chance to do battle.

"Oh..well...Good job then."

Just then Liev talked to Zack and then spoke of a horrific organization that both Honest and Silent had past history with. Ben had never actually known how Zack got the way he was, but after hearing both of them speak he fully understood now how tragic their pasts were. It made him relish the fact that the only thing he could say really bad that had ever happened to him really, was dying, oddly enough. Yes, Ben felt lucky that death was the only horrific thing that had ever happen to him, because other than that one instance he had been very lucky in his superhero career. In fact, he thought of being more careful from now on...He had someone he cared about now. Actually, scratch that, he had an entire group of people he deeply cared for now in this universe as well as his own, and he never wanted the horrific events spoken just moments ago to occur to them. He'd die again and then twice over that to keep his teammates from such a fate.

"Zack...Liev...I'm sorry, I-I-I never knew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:52 pm

[[ All right, I'll break the silence. Is someone waiting for me to reply, or are we all as busy with the Halloween thread/other things as I am, or is this roleplay pretty much over? DX I've been having a bit of an issue on waiting *too long* or not long enough to post, i.e. just wanting to make sure everyone else has a turn whilst giving my fair share, too.

Am I the only one at a loss? ;~; ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A part of a team. (open to TW)   A part of a team. (open to TW) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A part of a team. (open to TW)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next