Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Vote_lcapBlack Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Voting_barBlack Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Vote_lcapBlack Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Voting_barBlack Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)

Go down 
+2
Bloo
Simca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 4:23 pm

Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) 6c40e5ed02a055cfb997c476011ef79e

JUMP CITY |
December 12, 2020 |
BOOT 6

Fear. Kill...

Rage. Kill...

Instinct. Kill...

The gigantic white serpent had to merely raise her azure-feathered head to destroy the roof of the warehouse in which she had just opened her celestial blue eyes. Between the states of arousal and slumber, she was screeched as the chunks of steel girders and rooftop concrete brushed against her elegant white scales; a screech which sent shockwaves of noise all around her.

Her snout twitched as she focused her olfactory senses towards the ensuing screams.

Meat. Blood. Tiny, yet numerous. Kill...!

Mouth parting to reveal enormous fangs, a single one easily the size of a fully grown man, the White Snake shrieked a horrific shriek. Leaping out of the warehouse onto adjacent road, she squished countless cars and bikes beneath her frame and anyone inside them without even realizing. Then, without a single wasted movement, she propelled her neck towards the nearest screaming, scramming civilian, before plucking the man off the ground with her mouth. He was dead the moment her fangs impaled his chest and abdomen - he was just a dead rat, a ball of meat by the time the White Snake raised her head with him in her mouth, flipping him into the air and catching him between her parted mouth, devouring him whole.

If Jump City's civilian populace wasn't screaming loud enough, their volume sure shot up several notches upon witnessing that.

Food. Hungry. Instinct. Kill...!

The White Snake screeched, launching herself of the warehouse district and onto the streets, feasting at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 7:08 pm

Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) 60b3122cd57d299e1554706d2f05d6f3

The night was quiet, for the most part. A quiet that the boy found comforting. He was looking forward to relaxing after the beating he'd taken earlier. Stealing from the wrong thugs, but he'd gotten the better of them once more and took more than he got taken for. He laid back on the roof, the red embers of his cigarette glowing at the base of the smoke trail as he stared to the sky. He hardly noticed the eye patch or his bruised and bandaged ribs on the hard damp concrete. Yes, he was on the verge of finding that terrible peace he hated so much when the screaming started.

He peeked the new queen of the concrete jungle with his one good eye, squinting. People ran away like rats as the concrete drank up blood of those dead and injured.

This, this was harder to believe than most things he'd seen but he was never one to let himself miss out on a good show. "Aaaaaah... what are you..?" He wondered out loud as it chased after the warm bodies on it's warpath. A snake that big wasn't normal. It was supernatural. That much was obvious. Should he sit here? Watch it?

Before his brain came to a conclusion he was pulling out the sharp blade he had in his pocket. Armed, he jumped from the building and landed roughly about 10 feet behind the head of the beast. He hated the thing, even if the screams it caused were interesting to watch.

"Oi, oi oi! Do you even understand words, ya fuckin' animal?"

Saving people was hardly his usual role, but this just looked to interesting to pass up. Maybe it was just God using him as a hammer. Hard to say.

"If I cut yah open, will rats scatter out?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 4:22 pm

Simon Camden had heard a lot about how crazy Jump City was long before he had decided to move there himself. He'd heard all about the monsters and the robots and the supervillains that the Titans constantly fought with. So when he moved to Jump City to live with his Aunt he had been expecting to face such a threat eventually. Yet here he was, not even a week after arriving in the city hearing news about a giant snake rampaging in midtown and eating people!

When he found out about that he would quickly run somewhere where no one would see him, then he would activate his abilities and transform! For a moment he was bathed in green light, and when the light faded he would be wearing a green armour and a red scarf, becoming the Wind Ranger; Verdant Gale!

Not long later he would arrive on the scene, surrounded by a protective aura of wind. His eyes widened underneath his helmet as he first laid them on the serpent. The creature was surprisingly beautiful, and it's movements were graceful. If it weren't for the fact that it was literally murdering people he could have watched it all day, but unfortunately he was called into action.

Simon would fly in front of the creature until it was right in it's face, then he would throw a punch aimed at it's snout before quickly flying back. Given the size of the creature and the strength of its scales his punch would likely not cause it any more harm than just slight discomfort, but this would hopefully draw the creatures ire and have it attack Simon instead of any more innocent people "Halt, beast! You won't hurt these people anymore, because I; VERDANT GALE will put a stop to your destruction!" he'd declare, striking a dramatic pose in mid-air.

Simon felt slightly silly giving such a dramatic speech to a creature that probably couldn't understand him, but it was an important part of his brand that he couldn't leave out. Especially considering the fact that this was his heroic debut!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 4:55 pm

"Ariving on scene now Dispatch, visual on the target... another giant monster," a helicopter co-pilot reported in as they got to the scene first- wisely staying up high enough to avoid being snake kibble while more law enforcement would  start to arrive like clockwork for once.

"Can somebody tell Japan to stop sending us their trash?"

"Can the chatter and watch your asses. Until the Big Guns arrive, you're the ones being bait so those people it's trying to eat can get away," Dispatch barked as the helicopter moved to find a better vantage point.

"Right, so shoot it and piss it off, lure it aware- is that a kid standing near it?" The Co-Pilot said pointing out Case.

"There's also a green power ranger... he just punched it," The Pilot acknowledged that he saw it and didn't understand it either. Once they were in position, the side of the helicopter would slide open and reveal a few heavily armed officers secured to the helicopter. Once they were steady, they fired a salvo of energy blasts mostly aimed at the snake's face but even though they NOW had weapons that could hurt the likes of Cinerblock, giant monsters were still... worse. So they'd have to wait for the military to get involved. For now they were just trying to grab its attention and lure it away from civillians. They were also still trying to stay well enough out of the snake's reach....

Meanwhile, trucks would be rolling up a short distance away in now designate "safe zones." The police were well aware that based on past experiences of having to rely on supers to do their job against things like this, they were going to minimize human casualities by instead deploying specially designed robots to hopefully have better luck in taking it down. The tops and sides of the trucks would pop out and hiss, extending mechanisms to set the large, bulky robots down before they activated. "We got bots on the ground and moving in. ETA on the National Guard?"

"They're on their way, just do what you can for now."

The first wave of bots would once they had a visual of the giant snake, warm up their thermal eye blasters and fan out, firing of salvos to... maybe do something.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Having no reliable transportation in Jump City meant usually being late to a fight. But once Kawari had heard of a giant snake being on the loose in Jump City, he just had to go confirm it. No one had mentioned anything about it being composed of ice like the last time he had fought a giant snake, but they did say it was white. Was it going to be a resurgent of that very same ice serpent?

As it turned out, no, it was a different serpent altogether. But Kawari wasn't that disappointed. This only meant that he would be able to beat the shit out of another snake. As usual, when Kawari showed up, Simon was there. He ran up a building to gain elevation, climbing higher and higher until he was a reasonable bit above the snake. A colorful aura began to surround him in the color of red before he leaped from the building and down towards the snake. "Kore o motte, anata wa hebi no rokudenashi!"

Unleashing a roar from the strength of his spirit, he whirled around to try and drop an ax kick on the snake's head worth about five tons, to start. And if successful, would start delivering blow after blow with his hands on his way down.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 1:12 pm

Three.

Kill...

She could feel the weight of the first one, bearing down on her neck. She snapped her neck like a vibrating guitar string, intending to cause the boy to stumble. He said some words, and she roared in response, before deciding to end him then and there. She slammed the portion of her neck where she felt the boy's weight straight into the nearest building, intending to crush the crest between her scales and the steel, glass and concrete of your typical Jump City skyscraper.

Of course, then she felt something striking against her scales. The salvos from the robots underneath. She hissed loudly, uncoiling and slithering out from beneath the rubble of the fallen building which she had thrust herself and likely the boy standing atop her head into, before shooting forwards and attempting to bite a huge chunk of one of the bots straight off its legs.

Of course, that moment she saw something colourful moving out of the corner of her eyes and then she was suddenly hit. It was a strong, solid axe kick, and for the first time she felt something more than a nuisance. The kick was solid, and she screeched in protest:

"SKRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!"

She felt another blow from the same, bright, colourful source, this time a fist, but she would not allow a third to land. She snapped half the length of her upper body back, opened her mouth wide, and shot forward so fast she was a blur, mouth wide and fangs out intending to eat Kawari whole in one go.

Verdant Gale was ignored entirely.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Before this all had started going down, Taz had been wandering around the city, doing his usual thing. Unfortunately, things turned sour soon enough. When the snake attacked, he'd been halfway across the city. However, when he noticed the commotion the young speedster made his way towards the goings on. As he witnessed panicked civilians fleeing the scene, Taz hurried up, and by the time he got to the scene he was only visible as a blurry streak of movement.

His steps hesitated as he witnessed a giant serpent attacking everything, causing the only barely visible figure to stumble somewhat. However, as he saw the serpent ready itself to strike out at one of the heroes that were attempting to stop it, he shook his head and braced himself. No time to hesitate...This may be a threat much more potent than random street thugs, but he had to help!

With that in mind, Taz used a nearby piece of rubble like a ramp. As he jumped off, his momentum carried upward, directly towards the serpent's snout. As he flew through the air, he curled up into his usual impact ball and spun, then attempted to unleash a potent dropkick right into the serpent's nose as it darted towards Kawari. If that worked, he'd use the remaining momentum to flip and attempt running along Mei Bei's spine, slinging small bolts of electricity as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 6:45 pm

Proverbial Hell broke loose on the scene shortly after Case had decided to get involved. A power ranger, police, other heroes- or trash as he liked to think of them. Soon enough it went from him gutting a snake nice and clean to him being surrounded by trash more and more. The snake thrashed about, making Case's footing unsteady. These fuckers had superpowers and weren't doing much in the way of damage to the monster. He growled out a curse.

"The fuckin' rats come out before I even get to the cuttin'! Bastards."

The snake was more concerned now with the super powered heroes over the noisy brat he was starting to feel like. He needed to do something drastic. And fast. Otherwise he'd remain an afterthought here. And he couldn't fucking THINK with that helicopter flying so damn low... wait. He had his idea.

"Aaa~ how hard could flying be?" He wondered aloud, looking at the pilot. He kept the gaze up for a few seconds and suddenly, the pilot was standing where Case was and Case was in the seat of the helicopter. Swiftly, he swung his knife at the copilot, burying it in his throat. "This is a mutiny, ya see?"

He let out a psychotic laugh, grabbing the controls. The helicopter would move erratically for a while. Then it seemed to gain some control and... start crashing towards the snake and all of the combatants. Friendly fire wasn't a concern for Case. As the helicopter set it's course towards the head of the snake, Case would vanish a few moments before the impact, appearing on a nearby roof.

"Merry fuckin' whatever, then."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 6:55 pm

Simon was the first hero to arrive on the scene with his signature speed, assuming you don't count a crazy teen with a knife as a hero, but he was far from the last. First the police came with an attack helicopter and some robots, though given the size of the enemy they faced Simon frankly doubted they would be of much help in taking the snake down. Then a white haired boy would show up, yelling Japanese as he ran up the side of a building before smashing his foot onto the snake's head, dealing significantly more damage than Simon had done with his little love tap. Then another hero would enter, going fast enough that to most he would appear as nothing more than a blur, but Simon could see that he was a kid who looked to be in his early teens. Though his age wasn't as surprising as the fact that he was slinging lightning bolts like nobodies business!

With all this excitement the snake seemed to have completely ignored Simon in favour of threats that had actually hurt her, which was of course completely reasonable. Verdant Gale would not stand for this! He was just about to give that snake a piece of his mind when he suddenly saw the police helicopter moving erratically in the air before suddenly charging towards the snake kamikaze-style. What were they thinking!?!

Simon couldn't do anything to stop the Helicopter from being destroyed at this rate, but he could at least save the people inside! He flew over to the helicopter and would grab the officers that had been blasting the snake and dropped them off safely on a nearby rooftop. As he returned to grab the pilot and the co-pilot he would see that the pilot was nowhere to be seen and the co-pilot was dead "Damn!" Unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it, and if he didn't leave right now then he was going to be in the Helicopter when it collided into the snake.

Simon flew out of the helicopter just at the last second, nothing he could do about it anymore. He would instead focus on the snake, flying up straight into it's face before suddenly changing trajectory and veering away. He would then do this again and again, hoping to distract the snake and take its focus away from the other heroes like an annoying green fly. Since he didn't have many means of actually hurting the thing this was the best he could do for now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 5:24 pm

"Robots are just as effective as we are," the copilot stated as the fire support continued. But then suddenly, the pilot was replaced by... that kid yelling at the giant snake a moment ago? "What the fu-" and then he was silenced with a wet splurt as Case bamfed away before any of the other officers could react. They certainly weren't in a position to even try to do anything, and it almost looked like they'd crash into the snake- until the green power ranger managed to save them just in the nick of time.

The pilot meanwhile... was just kinda on the roof with his headset. He had a nice view of the helicopter crashing and everything, which was more than alittle unsettling to think about. "We have a Metahuman trying to kill cops! They just swapped places with me and downed the helicopter!" The Pilot reported in, looking around from where he was trying to find the culprit- everyone else was busy fighting the snake so whoever wasn't had to be it right?

The next wave of robots would flood in from the other side of the block, warming up their eye lasers and firing off a volley of them at the snake monster!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:27 pm

Kawari figured that the serpent wasn't going to let him just three-piece it with no issues. But one thing he did not take into account was that the serpent might opt to swallow him whole instead of striking at him. "Arenai!" he shouted defiantly. A few of the other heroes on the scene tried to intercept the snake to stop it from snatching him up. If those efforts were to no avail, then he would launch right down the snake's throat, and attempt to grip at the sides of its esophagus while focusing and releasing the second seal. If he was able to get a grip, then he would launch himself back up and out of the serpent's throat, fighting his way out.

If the heroes were able to redirect the serpent and keep it from devouring him, he would continue with his third attack, but instead, turn it into a haymaker with both hands to slam down onto the snake, remaining in his second seal form. "Mō kareru!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)   Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sunrise, Part I: Hither The Serpent Sinks Her Fangs (Open)
Page 1 of 1