Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)

Go down 
+2
Substikyute
foalfire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Good. Both Lance and Fenris had offered to fight for Grace. Her heart skipped a beat as both of them accepted the challenge. Grace was happy that they were going to help.

Toji made a quick change of clothing and even Grace had to laugh. Even though he was new, Grace thought he was pretty funny. That was about all she knew about him though.

Sage explained what he knew of Argo's power, including the power to freeze time. Grace's smiled faded a little bit as she decided to explain some information about her brother. "Sage is right. You will all need to know the enemy you are about to face. Argo is the strongest ice mage in Koori history. On top of that, he has altered his powers through dark spiritual energy. You see, when Necati became engaged to me, he had to give an engagement gift to me and the leader of the household. Both Argo and myself recieved a sort of...sample of Necati's power. I have tried to supress my share, but it creeps out in my black book."

Grace had already told so many secrets today that she saw no harm in telling the rest. She still felt short of breath when mentioning the black book, however.

"Argo, on the other hand, accepted Necati's power and combined it with his ice-bending to become more powerful. In the ultimate use of his power, he can freeze time within a certain space. The good news is that he is not able to move while inside this time-frozen zone. The bad news is, he can observe the battlefield and plan out his next move. This makes him extremely deadly. He will probably be the strongest foe you will ever face." Grace looked at her friends who were ready to support her in one way or another. "We still have two weeks before the challenge deadline. Until that day arrives, you must all become stronger. As it stands, I doubt we could all take Argo down combined. We need to train to become powerful. We must be prepared."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

"If he's got something that can take down every alien in the Omnitrix. Then as far as I'm concerned he deserves the praise you guys are giving him."

Ben, who had been quiet up until now decided to speak his piece. He hadn't been doing very much with the team lately. Mainly because he was still pretty pissed with most of them for allowing Capricious to control him and force the boy to attack his friend and mentor, Joshua. But that was then and this is now, this was of a different issue entirely. Besides that, Freeze had never done anything against Ben other than coat him in ice as a child, in her own right that was in self-defense and in an attempt to help purge a spirit from his soul. So to be fair he couldn't be mad at Grace and on top of that he owed her one. JaK too for taking out the assassin who killed him and also helped to purge Ghostfreak from his body, as well as Lance & Will. In fact, as far as he was concerned the Titan's East had earned him as an ally in his book. However, Titans Central were on his bad side at the moment.

"I've got the perfect form for any ice-weilder right here (Pyromancer reference) and if that doesn't work I'll become impervious & strong, or a ghost, or an ice mage myself. Maybe even a combination of the three...Basically what I'm trying to get across here is that when you say altogether we couldn't handle this Argo guy. With no disrespect, speak for yourself."

Ben was definitely confident as always, trusting in his own battle experience from saving his universe and galaxy multiple times and how absolutely powerful the weapon was on his arm. However, what he failed to mention is that he was still having an issue getting the watch to keep him alien transformations past 20 to 23 minutes. Should their battle last longer than that, then there could be a problem for Ben in battling Argo.

"As far as if I'd even be willing to go for this whole marriage idea...Sure, why not. If it's for a good cause I'm willing to do pretty much anything, and keeping the Grimwreaper from having a bride to-be definitely seems like it's for a good reason. Just know if we get married, I'm still going to be looking for a way back home to my own time-stream. SoOo I hope you're ok with really, really long-distance relationships."

Classic Ben behavior, making light of a very serious situation. Of course he had no reason to think he should contemplate it any other way. So far his record was 1,000 + wins and 1 loss. However, Ben Tennyson might still be underscoring how good this player was in the game of life and death battles.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Superboy was sat in a chair in the corner, his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He was listening to what everyone was saying but he couldn't be bothered to voice his opinions. He didn't really know Grace so he thought that his whole marriage tradition was a load of crap, but from what she was saying Argo sounded strong, he liked that and it seemed like it would be a damned good fight. If he had his full set of powers Argo wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Toji frowned."I thought it was a good idea...."Spinning around,he got rid of the extra layers."If some one could install a heater in my shirt or something,I could fight easily."He grinned."I'll take him out so hard and quickly with my Chidori punch he won't know what hit him!!"He was referring to a new technique he had recently developed that was almost exactly like a tech from a well known anime,and it's also where he got the name."It'll be half the power of my wolf roar,and it'll mess my hand up,but it'll take down him maybe in one blow,without killing him if I hit him right,or at least damage him and slow him down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Ben seemed quite confident in his ability to defeat Argo. He even said that he would marry Grace. That was the first time someone had said that. Grace felt her heart skip a beat. Ben actually cared about her. The thought made her happy.

Of course, he also said that he was trying to find a way to return to his original universe. Ben wasn't willing to stay here for her. Either she had to go with him, or else they would be seperated.

Superboy wasn't saying anything, and Grace wondered if he was taking this challenge seriously. Someone with his amount of power might be overconfident. Grace couldn't really say that Superboy's arrogance was out of place. Perhaps he would be the one to defeat Argo.

Toji was also rather confident. He was just as hyper as ever, and Grace had to wonder if he ever calmed down. He reminded her of her puppy, Mercy.

"Thank you for your support everyone. I'm feeling tired. Telling this many secrets took a lot out of me. I'm going to rest for a while, but I encourage you to get ready. Train your minds and your bodies, and then pack your bags. The Challenge will need to occur in the Koori village, so you will be needing that coat after all, Toji."

Grace left the room in search of an empty, quiet space where she could rest. She was happy to have so many friends, but the nearness of the Challenge was still making her nervous. She remembered the words of her brother: 'I won't go easy on them, Grace. You know why I can't.'

She did know. She knew all too well.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 am

FenrisĂșlfr smiled as Grace said they needed to get stronger. All Fenris would do is pray. He looked around the room with that same smile, keeping his wings folded.

I'm afraid I haven't been introduced to everyone here. I am the archangel, FenrisĂșlfr. Fenris or Fenrir for short. What are your names?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm

As the guy with wings introduced hismelf to be an actual angel Ben stepped forward and extended a hand.

"Hi there, I'm Ben Tennyson. It's cool that you're an angel, I kind of like them a lot more now since one brought me back to life and all. So question, if you're an Archangel and all, can't you just get the big guy upstairs to tell the Grimwreaper to back off Grace?"

As Ben spoke he would smile and rub the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Toji waved slightly.He didn't know what the angel would do to him but..."Heh,I'm Toji, a halfdemon....Hi.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Brianna raised an eyebrow as the angel introduced himself. She'd always wondered what was up there where the people who weren't ghosts went; not because she was scared or curious of death, but because she knew dead people. And though her ghost friends had kind of accepted their existence, Brianna had always wondered if there was a way for them to move on. But she wasn't going to get chummy with the angel yet; there was something off about that smile, and if he made any move to hurt Toji, she wasn't going to stand for it. Being a half-demon didn't make him bad. She didn't introduce herself quite yet, watching Fenrir with careful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm

FenrisĂșlfr turned to the one who introduced himself as Ben Tennyson, saying it was cool he was an angel since he was brought back to life by one. He then asked that since FenrisĂșlfr was an archangel, if he could tell the Father to tell Necati to not go near Grace. FenrisĂșlfr smiled, shaking Ben's offered hand.

Haha. It is nice to meet you, Ben Tennyson. As for your question, archangels are simply warrior angels who helped to cast Lucifer out of Heaven, along with all of his supporters. We follow the Father's will, not the other way around. As for Necati...we each know all angels. Including the angel of Death. Necati is not him. He was not in Heaven before or after Lucifer's fall from grace. Therefore he is not an angel at all.

He then looked to the seemingly hyperactive boy, that said he was a half demon. FenrisĂșlfr kept the smile on his face.

Hello, Toji. I do not discriminate against halflings, and I only kill demons when told to do so. You need not worry about that happening here. I can see you are helping good people, and they respect you,, he said, looking briefly from the obviously worried Toji to the woman in the corner, and then back, So their respect alone vouches that you have done good.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Lance already knew who the angel was cause he had met him before up on the tower with Grace. Lance looked around at everyone who had gathered. There was no doubt in Lance's mind that they would beat Grace's brother, Argo. Lance would watch as Grace walked off. Was this the end of the meeting now? Lance would walk over to JaK.

"JaK, looks like we're done here. Grace said we're gonna have to train, be my sparring partner?"

Lance would say with a smile on his face and put his hand out there. He then turned to look at Will.

"Can't forget about you either buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

OOC: The 'meeting' is officially done. Feel free to continue this thread and make any off-shoot threads that you want. I will post the follow up thread in a few days. Grace will appear in a few minor threads before the trip up North happens, so let me know when any of you are making an off-shoot thread. Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 am

OT: I'm just gonna be doing a Superboy training topic in the simulator of the tower
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:02 am

Will follows behind Lance and stops to stand next to him and JaK. Seeing that both of them are ready to start training and improve their skills to prepare themselves against Grace's brother, Will puts a hand on both of them and begins to shove them to the door.

Come on you two, quit wasting time! Let's get started on this. I hope you two have learned some new tricks while I was away because I sure have.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 am

FenrisĂșlfr kept his smile as he heard that they should start training. He couldn't train, but perhaps...

I'm willing to offer my tactical experience to anyone willing to take it.

His wings unfolded slightly. At full extent they could be over twice his body length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next