Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 am

(I guess Ill just post.....)

Toji lay in the alley, his stomach completly empty."Ugh, figures....Curse you, Grandfather!!!" He shook his fist at the sky, wincing as a another hunger pang shot through his abodemen."When I catch that pickpocket, Ill teach him to steal..." He sighed as a gang of ruffians surrounded him."Well, well, a pup for the picking boys." Toji rolled his eyes."Uh, dont you see I have nothing?" They chuckled."You have that sword, and that armor, runt." A nerve in Toji's forehead twitched."D-did you just call me runt?" THye all grinned."Yeah, what you gonna do about it. huh, runt!?"

A minute later...

Toji sat on a pile of bandits, munching on a crust of bread."Hahaha, todays my lucky day!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Kai tired of this battle; he didn't want to have it with the Dai Li, but it seemed they had no choice but to finish it. His opponent's style of dueling was harsh and punishing. Kai could tell he had been trained in the arts of lethal combat. He was a man raised in a militant home and right now Kai really couldn't complain about it because that style of training is what was keeping them alive.

"Enough! This senseless fighting will end."

That being said, Kai performed a flip backwards into an arching pose behind his ally while the prince kicked back the nearby Dai Li agents. Then after centering his chi he hopped up onto Hikoutei's shoulders and they both spun around. It was another duel attack, they continued to spin in a counter clockwise motion while Kai utilized his airbending to draw in the air current around them creating a funnel vacuum that was sucking in the Dai Li. The earthbender's struggled against it as the current grew stronger, even throwing rocks into it, but the gale force winds just sucked them up as well into the vortex. Then as they drew closer and closer Hikoutei combined his firebending with the air bending to create a flaming cyclone that would incinerate anything that touched it. The Dai Li agent's screamed as they struggled to get away from the tornado and just as one of them had failed to hold out any longer and went flying towards it, the suction stopped? Instead the man dropped right before reaching the vortex and sighed gratefully.

However, this was a false notion of mercy for right afterward the tornado burst as Kai jumped up and punched the ground, sending a second air current to break through the first and shoved the airbourne flames all around them. The dispersing flames torched trees, burned the Dai Li agent closest to them considerably, and knocked back all the others. At that point the Dai Li saw they were outmatched by the two benders and began their retreat while grabbing their wounded.

"Mark this day Airbender, for it is the very day you became an enemy of the Earth Kingdom by siding with the beasts that murdered our Queen."

Kai stood next to Hikoutei and looked strong in his resolve. He never wanted to make an enemy of the Dai Li or anyone, but he couldn't have allowed Prince Hikoutei to have to answer for a crime that was clearly none of his doing.

"Then so be it...But please, do not see my actions as those of my people. I act alone and on my own judgement. So if you must come for vengeance, only look to me."

And with that the Dai Li agents retreated, bested this day by the team work of two other benders. Meanwhile, Kai looked at the Prince with a face of concern. He had just brought him into a fray that was none of his issue and he better have been right about this guy not being the monster people painted him to be.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Paige layed in her boat she had used to leave the southern water tribe. Paige realized shortly after leaving how unporpared she really was. She had forgotten a map and money and only remembered to take Tala and some food to eat. Tala stood by her head looking down while. Paige moved her gaze from the clouds over to Tala.

"sorry Tala we are almost out of food we gotta make it stretch for a while."

for some reason Paige was always able to easaly tell what Tala ment to say even though he only mad animal sounds or faces. Tala looked sad as he curled up into a ball laying down next to her head as both their stomach growled.

"ok how much long until we finaly reach....."

Paige stood up to finaly see land.

"LAND!!!!"

Tala jumped into Paiges arms as the cheered. Paige then put him on the boat and used her water bending to make them go faster. When they finaly reached land Paige pulled the boat further up land to kepp it from being sent out to sea. Tala ran off to catch fish in the water while Paige looked around the general beach to try to get some idea where she was. And the fact that she had never been out side the water tribe didn't help her case.

Instead She gathered up some wood to make a fire to cook the fish. Later after making the fire Tala returned with some fish and they began to cook. what they had for gotten while the scafed food down was that fire makes smoke and the smoke thier fire made would reach high into the sky reving there location to any one who was in the nation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Tai the pygmy puma lead the charge in this instance, prancing forward on his four paws as Kimora Lee took the rear flank. She was completely spaced out, lost in thought as she walked forward. She and her puma were still on Earth Kingdom soil and were still on their quest for the shard.

If the shard had been lying out in plain sight, Sung would have missed it. The young warrior was finding it hard to pay any sort of attention to anything beside the thoughts racing through her mind at present. What if, her mind pondered, I run into one of the searchers from the other nations. Some of them are hostile; I'll have to fight. I really don't want to fight. Why can't the Avatar just turn up and then I can go back to Kyoshi Island and finish living my life...

Her meditations were interrupted, however, by the feral snarl of Tai. The miniature predator crouched down and let his tail whip through the air furiously. Another growl escaped from his rugged throat, and Kimora understood that he was sensing someone or something else in the near vicinity. The Kyoshi warrior took a battle stance and placed a hand on one of her battle fans. "Show yourself!" she demanded. She stood there like a boulder, waiting for something to happen.

[To Be Continued by Anyone]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Paige an Tala had just finished eating their fish and had decied to try and look of a near by city to get some more supplies before seting sail again. As Paige and Tala passed threw the forest they heard something near by. They both looked at each other noding as if argeeing on something and hid.

They heard someone order for them to show them selfs Paige looked around the tree she was hiding behind a little and notice the girl had fans this could mean a few things but nothing could be certain. Paige looked at Tala as he studied her then he gave a look to Paige saying that the girl didn't seem to dangerous for them.

Paige nodded at Tala as she walked out of the forest infrount of the girl holding her hands up showing she surendered. Tala layed on the ground calmly next to paige showing he would not attack either.

"Ok you caught us but could you tell us where we are we are a little lost......"

Tala made a small sound looking at Paige as Paige then looked back down at him then back at the girl.

"Oh yeah! And don't worrie we mean no harm."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Still poised and ready for battle, both Kimora Lee and Tai waited for the unknown being to emerge. After a few suspenseful moments, the culprits emerged from nearby thicket: a water tribe teen and her polar bear dog. They seemed to be taking every measure as to not present themselves as threats. In the end, it would seem the girl only wanted directions.

The young warrior sighed in relief and released her grip on her fan. Tai sat back, not taking his eyes off of the polar bear dog but also wanting to show that it was not a threat. Sung stepped forward, advancing slowly toward the tribeswoman. "You are," she started, "on Earth Kingdom soil. Where, exactly, I'm not so sure myself." Her tone of voice was very matter of fact. "You're looking for the Shard of Four Seasons too, aren't you?"

Kimora Lee was almost sure that this girl was. Otherwise she wouldn't be here. The nations weren't exactly best of friends right now, so traveling here for any other reason would be almost inane.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm

ooc:Btw Tala is just a polar dog not a polar bear dog they are a big difernce between the two one is big enough to ride (the polar bear dog) and the other is the size of a regular dog (the polar dog) I understand you might not have know that there was a polar dog beacuase it only showed up once in the series in the first or second episode of avatar. http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Polar_dog they are comon pets in southern tribe just thought you should know.

BIC:Paige didn't really know what the one girl was talking about as she lowered her hands slowly. She wasn't lieing when she said they were lost Paige didn't really know that much about the out side world(as in anywhere other than the southern watertribe) but she did know about the war and a little on the standings of the war.

Paige looked at Tala and all Tala could give was look that said "Hey don't look at me I know just as much as you right now" Paige rolled her eyes as she looked back to the girl.

"uh I don't know what your talk ing about we really are lost. Mostly cause we...."

Tala growled making sure Paige wouldn't get away with puting any blame on him.

"I was dumb enough to forget a map. What we really need is some directions to a near by town or a ride to one to go get some more supplies before we get back to our boat and head off somewhere else."

Tala made a small noise signaling Paige that he needed to talk.

"Uhhh one sec."

Paige held up her pointer fingure to say one second and she faced and leaned down to Tala. Tala and Paige were seeming to have some sort of conversation. After a few seconds Paige stood back up and stood to the girl rubing the back of her head nervously.

"Uhhh could we hitch a ride from you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:44 pm

Kimora Lee listened on silently as the girl continued to speak on about how she was lost. Meanwhile, Sung was analyzing the girl. Things she knew about her: she was from one of the two water tribes, she was younger than Kimora Lee, she was lost. That isn't very much known. This girl could be just pretending to be lost.

But the Kyoshi Warrior stopped thinking to herself once she realized the tribeswoman and her polar dog were actually having a confidential discussion. Tai looked on in bewilderment, wondering exactly how the relationship of these two strangers worked. The blue-eyed member of the Earth Kingdom waited patiently for them to finish before listening to the girl's question: "Uhhh could we hitch a ride from you guys?"

Surprisingly, Kimora Lee contemplated the request! Even though she was a warrior trained to stay on her guard, she was still just a twenty year old young lady. She very well couldn't leave a teenage girl lost in the wilderness. Even though it was said with hesitation, the word "Yeah" eventually passed between her lips. "I'm sure i'll pass a small village sooner or later. I can leave you there to handle your supply shopping so that you can head back to your boat and be on your way." Kimora Lee began walking in the same direction she had been headed in before. Tai the pygmy puma stood up and followed too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 am

Paige smiled as she said she could tag along not really listening to the rest of what she was saying looking at Tala.

(to make things easyer this is the teenical translated version of paige and talas conversation)

"ALRIGHT!!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT TALA WE CAN GO WITH THEM!!!!"

"Yes, Yes I heard it. -sigh- ssomethimes I wonder who is who's pet."

"THIS IS GONNA BE ASOME I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE WHAT AN ACHUAL CITY LOOKS LIKE!!"

"They are leaving without us..."

"HEY WAIT UP!!!"

Paige ran off after them as Tala ran off too following Paige giving the look that said he was annoyed or to paige and how she could somehow translate exactly what he meant/could say...

"Sometimes I wonder how she hasn't gotten captchured by an enimie naition or kindom, then I realize thats right she was always in the water tribe so she never was able to be achully captured..... -sighs- "

Paige caught up with the girl and had her hands behind her head smiling. After a while of looking at the girl and seeing how she was walking not even taking in the secnery which she didnt really understand since it was so beatfull and not covered in snow but to any other local it would be just a forest she decied that what she was about to do was the best idea..... which it wasn't.

Paige started to mimic the girl exactly looking at her everso often to see if her positioning would change. It would have made more sence to tell her her name or be silent and act like a normal person ...... but Paige wasn't a normal person. Not because she could water bend or comepletly understand Tala and a few other animals but because she simply wasn't normal nor act like it.

Paige almost tried to act the least bit normal and always seemed to not be able to look at the big picture and goof off almost like there wasn't even a war. Paige mostly acted this way because her parents had left to go fight the war when she was a kid so there really wasn't anyone in the tribe that could have tought her any dissaplen or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:29 pm

So Shinji had been travelling around the Earth Kingdom for a while, he had been to a few different cities. He's been to places like Omashu, the Foggy Swamp, and everywhere in between. For now though he was in the place that Avatar Kyoshi had visited at one point in her life and Avatar Aang had travelled to where he was forced to defend himself. Shinji was now in Chin Village. It had changed quite a bit since Avatar Aang's time, it now had a bit more tourism and had a nice beach and that is exactly where Shinji was right now, the beach. He was just lying on the beach, looking at the sky and listening to the calming sounds of the waves. He didn't know what to do, he wanted revenge on the Fire Nation for what they did to him but he knew he wouldn't be able to do it alone.

As he was lying there he saw a ball of fire barely miss his nose which caused him to shoot up to his feet and turn around. He saw there was a firebender and what looked like a waterbender there, he was pretty sure it was a waterbender because he was causing water to spin around his arm. "What the hell do you two want?" Shinji looked between the two of them, he wasn't sure what they wanted but he sure as hell was going to find out.

"Didn't you hear? There's a toll for this beach and it doesn't seem liked you've paid." The firebender would create another fireball in his hands. "If you don't pay then we're gonna have to make you pay." Shinji would let out a little chuckle. "Ha. I was just hoping for a nice quiet day but I prefer this so much more."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:58 pm

As fights and acquaintanceship grew, peace and tranquility had settled in at the tea shops in Ba Sing Se. The beautiful aromas of different teas made a particular shop an interest point for Luli. It wasn't just the sweet aromas that had caught her attention but how comfy the interior looked with it's light colored walls, cushions, kotasu tables, and homely atmosphere. It also had hardly any people inside making it a perfect place for the bounty huntress to enjoy an evening without bother of her job. She walked inside and made her way to the very back of the shop, resting comfortably on a cushion with her back to the wall. She loved the place already and silently laughed at how she never noticed the place before. She rested her eyes and mentally applauded herself for a job well done in her last catch. This one was unnecessarily feisty making him an easy find but not an easy catch. The fight lasted for about 5 minutes before Luli had Xiaobo, her shirshu, temporarily paralyze the guy. He was like her, a non-bender with incredible skill in combat and withstood pain with what seemed ease. Though that wasnt the reason why she couldn't catch him herself it was because she was tired and needed a place to rest since he was her 6th catch in the week. She got a good bag of money from him possibly enough to get herself a hotel big enough for her and Xiaobo to rest in, along with food, and new supplies. The other bags of money she earned was given to her family to enjoy the finer things in life and for her brother lunch and clothes money for school. Even though she was tired and taking the day off she couldn't wait for her next client to give her another task. Luli loves her job with a burning passion that ached to be soothed and she felt this passion would never burn out.

She finally got her tea and pastries and took in the beautiful smell before munching on them peacefully. It was times like these that her memories of being part of Peaches had reemerged like a movie in her mind. She begin to sip on her drink when she saw someone familiar come into the teashop doors. It was almost as if their was some sort of force between the two for it was one of the former memebers of Peach. As if she knew, Moma the former Peach member, looked straight into Luli's direction "Luli!? Is that you?" Immediately Moma made her way next to Luli a smile so wide it could last for miles as she stretched her arm over the table, her pinky sticking up. Luli laughed as she did the same and intertwined her pinky finger with Moma's. They then lightly put their foreheads together, a greeting the Peaches did very often with another Peach member.
They finally unlocked themselves and looked at each other skeptically.
Luli could feel her cheeks perking from the probably goofily happy expression on her face "It's been so long, Moma. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:50 pm

After a while of micking the girl then started to walk on her hands. once they got to the town paige fliped back up right and smiled to the girl.

"Well thanks for the help but I gess we better head off now see yuh."

Paige waved good bye as she walked off with Tala as many peopel looked at her funny wondering why a water tribe girl was there. Paige walked up to a stand and looked at the maps and food.

" excuse me but I would like to trade this sword for some food and a map."

Paige held up a frozen sword that looked like it cost more than just some food and a map.

"Why yes I would love to make that trade here take what you like."

Paige quickly snaged a much as food she could stuff in a crate and grabed a map and ran off.

"Thanks!"

"No thank YOU!!!!"

The man went wide eyed as the sword in his had became water and flew over to paige as she waved her hand putting it back in the caniter she had had it in.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!! GUARDS GUARDS I HAVE BEEN ROBED STOP HER!!!!"

The gards that had been positioned there because of reasons made by the war got up and ran after Paige.

"Uh oh we got companneeeEEEE!!!!"

One of the guards used earth bending to fling paige into the air. Paige droped the crate of food and it landed on the ground food scatering everywhere. Both Paige and tala landed in a roll for they were used to crashes like this when Paige tryed to shot herself off a snow hill into the water and laned in the ground back in the water tribe.

Tala translated: "I'll take the left you take the right?"

"You got it!"

Tala and Paige then sprinted at the men and then both lunged at them at the same time then useing their (paige legs) (Tala hined legs) to kick off of the two gards knocking them back then slid back and went off fighting there own ways. Tala did the usual polar dog malling while paige used the water in her canaster to remake her ice sword. They both managed to knock out both of their guys quickly.

"Well at lest we got a map... come on lets get going and from the map we are pretty far awy from the boat but if we take this path we should be able to loop around back to the boat in no time."

Tala noded his head to say "right" as they ran away following the path and from what just happened its clear that their plan would not go as planed.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:38 pm

As he looked at the two other benders Shinji would look back and forth between the two, he didn't want to be caught off guard by either of them so he would need to be careful. He would then hop up to his feet and crack his neck, loosening himself up for the inevitable fight that was mere seconds away now but just so that he had a few more seconds to prepare he would try and get them talking. "So you two losers got names?" Shinji would punch his palm, he knew that they wouldn't like being called losers but he was ready for them.

"You can call me Flint." A firebender called Flint? Such a cliche but there was nothing Shinji could do about that, he just knew that no matter how much of a cliche his name was, he was going down. Now just to wait for the Waterbender to reply.

"My name is Pang, but that's not important, now like my friend said, there's a toll on this beach so pay up." This waterbender wanted money from Shinji? Was he stupid? Shinji knew that he could out move both of them but with the numbers advantage they would have the upper hand so who knows how this fight will go
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:16 pm

After a long trip Paige and tala made it threw the forest and came to the beach where thier boat was. Paige took one step from out of the bushes then was quickly pulled down to the ground and yanked back.Tala had pulled paige back into the bushes and for good reason paige looked where their boat was and saw it being confiscated by some guards.

"WHAAA MY BA-"

Tala tackled paige down laying on her face to stop her talking. He watched the guards as Paige flung around her limbs. The guards looked at where they were for a second then looked back at their work and took away thier boat. Once he saw that they left he got off Paige leaving her gasping for air. Tala gave her a look saying come on grabing the collar of her shirt draging her out of the forest as she complained about what just happened.

After a while of walking down the path Paige had a thought filled look in her eyes. (tala translation vvv)

"What is it?"

"Whats what?"

"Don't play dumb with me I know what your thinking face is and you got it on right now so tell me what is it your thinking about."

"I was just thinking about what that girl said eailer."

"she said quiet a few things mind telling me which thing?"

"The shard of four seasons or something I've never heard of it before."

"Let me gess you want to find out more about it don't you?"

"well im not goin on an advencher to find it all I was thinking if the opertunity came up I'm gonna find out at lest what it is."

They became silent again as they continued to travle down the path that went paralell to the beach their boat was on.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Shinji would then take a deep breath, he knew that now he couldn't delay it any longer, it was time to fight. His eyes darted back and forth between the two benders standing in front of him before finally he made a move. He threw two quick jabs at Pang, each jab sent out a short fire ball and he knew that in the time he had done that then Flint would have time to attack which he did by throwing a roundhouse kick which sent a wave of fire towards Shinji who quickly dropped to the floor under the flames before quickly getting back up and firing off another blast. Now though Shinji was hit from behind with a strong water blast which easily took him off his feet, maybe it wasn't the best idea to take a waterbender on next to the sea.

Shinji would quickly shake it off before looking back up, Pang was now in the sea. Shinji knew this was bad and he was going to have trouble taking on a waterbender who had access to such a large amount of water. Shinji would then pull both hands back and form a fireball in between them before thrusting both hands forward which unleashed a powerful fire blast, but it was easily stopped by Pang who simply raised up a wall of water to absorb the fire. Shinji would then find himself back on the defensive as Flint was once again attacking, he wasn't firing off anything big, just small blasts to keep Shinji on the edge.

While in the water Pang was throwing quick little jabs, each of which sent small blasts of water at Shinji. With both benders being well practised in their elements Shinji knew he would have to come up with a good game plan. While he was on the back foot he saw that Pang was waist deep in the water, he knew just how to take care of him, he just had to get Flint off his back first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next