Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Fafnir heard the crunch, and directed his head towards the trees. He kept sniffing the air, and when the wind shifted into his direction from the trees, he smelled intruders. He instantly roared, and reared up a bit, waking Hikoutei quite rudely and causing him to almost roll off as the Mongoose Salamander was bound where he was with stone. Hikoutei quickly got off of him, grabbing his two katana in the process, in case the intruders decided to attack while Hikoutei was on top of him. He quickly but calmly walked so he wasn't in the range of any attacks with Fafnir. He loved that guy.

He then heard the men talking from the trees, saying he was to pay for his sins against the Earth Kingdom. Both katana held in his left hand in their sheaths, he slowly drew the katana decorated with the beige cloth around the handle, in his right hand. He stabbed it into the ground next to him, and dropped the sheath. He then, holding only the blue sheath, put his hand up to the area on the sheath between the handguard and one of the brass rings around it, holding the katana and sheath underhand in his left hand. He reared the blade in the sheath behind him and facing up, so that the sheath winded across his back from his left hip to his right shoulder. The katana didn't fall out of the sheath.

He didn't want to kill these men, and he would avoid it at all costs. They were under the suspicion that the Fire Nation had killed their Queen, or something of the like. But Hikoutei had to defend himself. His eyes brightened as he got an idea: maybe he could scare them off.

Oh, how polite. You see, I'd simply love to go to your party back in the Earth Kingdom, but I'm afraid I'm booked all week. Perhaps you could come back next week?

Hikoutei slightly chuckled, getting back to seriousness.

What say I? I say...did you seriously choose to screw with a Firebender in the middle of a forest?

Firebending is all in the breath,, he heard ring in his head from numerous people to remind him. His breath was calm, and so perfectly fit. He lashed out his right arm straight forward in a fist, punching the air precisely, and activated the "spark" within him...lighting the flame. A searing hot white fireball burst out, about ten feet in diameter, roaring towards the tree the Earthbenders were in. If unstopped, it would instantly start burning the tree with again, white flames, and start spreading to other trees in the area. He hoped it might scare them off, since to most people his flames were uncanny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:04 pm

As the fireball flew at the tree tops, the Earthbanders reflexively dropped down from them. The branches above now ablaze and roaring with a peculiar tinted silverish white glow. However, the Dai Li's nerve was unbreakable, such was the will of the people of the Earth Kingdom. The agents who had dropped out of the trees immediately moving behind the lead one now in an arrow formation. Widening with each set of them as they got into two diagonal lines. Each with their stone hands clasped behind their back.

"I see, you have chosen to die amongst the burning ruins of your own embers...A befitting death for Fire Nation scum like yourself."

That being said, as if a unified hive mind the arrow of secret police turned temporarily assassin for today moved into fighting stance. Their ungloved hand low, while their rock stone hand was high and their stance was wide apart. Together Earthbenders became stronger and much more firm, kind of like laying multiple bricks to build a wall. The Prince could maybe fend off their attack, but retreat would most likely be the more favorable option if he didn't want to receive serious injury or risk capture. However, that would mean abandoning his pet.

"There will be no second offer...Now you meet your end!"

Luckily, just then the a gust of wind would blast down in between the area that separated the men from the boy. Halting their attack as everyone in attendance looked up and saw an incoming sky bison. A top of it the same monk who Hikoutei had met before. Kaang using it's large tail upon nearing the lit up tree tops to knock out the raging fire with one swoosh of it's mighty tail and airbending ability. Afterwards giving Kai Li a clear path to drop down from his flying bison and into the fray. He landed in between the two groups gracefully by spinning his staff overhead like a copter and immediately tried to access the situation. He could see not to far off that the Mongoose Salamander Hikoutie had been traveling upon earlier was wailing uncontrollably and had been captured. So it led him to assume either the he had done something wrong as well or these men were up to no good.

"Finally, Prince Hikoutei. I had found it a bit odd that their was a light gray forest fire starting when I was flying over head and I knew a firebender had to be behind it, but what is all this about?"

"Mind your business Airbender. This dog is to receive execution for his crimes against the Earth Kingdom."

Confusedly Kai looked to the Prince, he had thought him to be a level headed man before. But, could it be his judge of character was off and he was the same as that other firebender he met before.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:59 am

Hikoutei watched as they simply dropped down from their tree, and the fire spread. Smart choice, but foolish nonetheless. Hikoutei readied Yamato. He wasn't worried about Fafnir; Mongoose Salamanders were highly resistant to flames.

You misunderstand. I do not plan to die here today. And yet I do not plan to kill any of you. I have done no harm to your Queen. Please leave.

Just then a great gust of air would put out the flames as it blasted the area between him and the eight Earthbenders. Hikoutei slowly smiled. He looked up to make sure, but for some reason he had known it was Kai. Kai questioned the happenings of what was going on, and Hikoutei slightly laughed.

These men want me because they are openly accusing the Fire Nation for the death of their late Queen. They want to take me; dead or alive, in return. But I'll leave you to judge.

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coding error.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Kai looked estrangently at the situation laid out in front of him and tried to quickly decide which side he would take in the matter since neutrality was obviously not an option. By looking into the eyes of Kyte he knew for certain that he was not the one responsible for the Queens death. Even if the Fire Nation had committed the crime, this boy himself had not. Therefore arresting him would be unjust to say the least.

"Please, benders of the Earth Kingdom. I can vouch for this Firebender, he could not possibly have committed such a crime. The Queen was assassinated many years ago to my knowledge, which would've made him very young at the time. It's unfair to hold him responsible for crimes his nation or anyone else committed. Especially if he doesn't rule over it..."

"We did not ask you opinion Air Nomad, we simply asked you to get out of the way. Whether the Prince committed the act himself or not is none of our concern. The simple fact is he will pay for his nations crimes, by way of death. Now move or you will join him!"

Kai looked about the Dai Li agents as they continued to stand in attack positions and bowed his head slightly before making his decision. Hikoutie was of good moral character, Kai knew this because he had listened to reason even though Kai Li had been attacking another of his nations benders and asked questions before impulsively attacking like others would have. With this in mind, Kai could not leave him to face the group alone and instead twirled his staff in a quick motion around his neck and then to his back before widening his own stance. Afterwards raising a hand in a tiger claw format to symbol his own battle position.

"NO, I will not."

"...Very foolish Airbender. Then you are now also an enemy of the Earth Kingdom and will be destroyed!"

With that the lead Dai Li Agent stomped up a ball of sturdy dirt and punched it towards Kai. The boy quickly reacting by swinging his staff forward from around his back in an arcing angle with one hand and smashing the dirt debris into multiple pieces.

Afterwards the other Dai Li agents followed suit and all stomped on the ground causing multiple rocks to fly into the air and sent them all hurtling towards the two teens. Three aimed at Kai while the other four headed towards Hikoutei. Kai in reaction jumped forward in a side spin and kicked through one of the rocks. While in the same motion, he could be seen spinning his staff around between the fingertips of the same hand in rapid succession, which he then used to cut up the other incoming one; kind of like a mud ball flying into a fast moving fan.

Finally, as the last rock approached Kai simply pushed an air current towards it with his free palm at the end of the rotation he had just made and sent the stone soaring back at one of the Dai Li agents faster than they had originally launched it. However, the man raised a rock wall to block it. The piece of earth shattering against his shield upon impact and then lowering as he and a few other agents charged in for close combat. Their armored rock fists being able to do heavy damage if they connected a blow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 pm

The Kyoshi Warrior would rise up from her bowed position, addressing her highness even as others around them began to leave. The pygmy puma that had followed her from the city of Ba Sing Se came closer to the pair of Earth Kingdom females, stopping beside the girl whom he'd made into his owner. "I am Kimora Lee, and was called by the King to search for the Avatar, not to watch you... with all due respect, your highness," she added in the last part after deeming that he explanation could be taken as rude. "I only wish to make sure that you are in good health before continuing on my way to complete the task that your father has assigned to me." Kimora sounded overly formal because back on Kyoshi she had been taught to always speak to royalty with respect and an upped sense of importance. The last thing she wanted to do was offend Princess Isis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 pm

As all the others left, it was now just Isis and Kimora left standing and of course the Earth Kingdom officials who came to try and get the zoo back under the control.

"Well..I definitely thank you for the concern Kimora, but I'll be just fine. I'm glad to see the Kyoshi Warriros haven't forgotten or let their sense of duty dwindle during these hard times."

Isis was much more laid back back in her replies to the young Earth Kingdom warrior for obvious reason. However, no sooner had she finished speaking this sentence and the Pygmy Puma approached the two, stopping by Kimora. A large what appeared to be a rock rolled up in ball form and then extended to it's full length in front of of Isis. The rather still injured Armadillo-Lion growling at the pygmy Puma probably thinking it was yet another animal that was going to attempt to hurt her. It's roar was ferocious, but in all honesty it was too hurt to attack anything at the moment.

"Whoa, hey! STOP, down, heel!! They're ok, it's ok!"

As she spoke these words and quickly stepped to the side of the wounded all over and bruised beast it calmed itself. The Princesses stokes across it's fur causing the animal hybrid to realize there was no danger here.

"There, there...It's going to be alright. Sorry about that, he's just very overprotective of me since I saved him back in the zoo after he tried to attack and eat me...It's a long story."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Kimora jumped as the Armadillo-Lion unfolded its awkwardly formed body before her and roared aloud. Tai would react by clawing the air before its own face and hissing, just like a defensive cat would be expected to do. This didn't help poor Kimora's nerves at all, because she'd never been this close to a hissing pygmy puma before. She squealed a little before regaining her composure while Isis calmed down the instigating beast. Kimora noticed the battle scars it wore as the Princess stroked them.

After listening to the half-assed explanation of the lion's protectiveness, Kimora placed a hand on her hip. "Don't worry. I couldn't explain how I got stuck with this one even if I tried," she said in her lax tone, forgetting who she was speaking to because of the Princess' own relaxed tone of voice. She immediately took her hand off of her hip and straightened out her stance - tall and straight a warrior a must be whenever one presents themselves before members of the higher court.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Isis smiled as she bent over while still stroking the Armadillo-Lion and got a closer look at the Pygmy Puma. Even though it was trying to look rather vicious at the moment she still thought it was a cute creature.

"Aww I always wanted to keep one of these, but my father absolutely forbid me from having strays. He wanted to keep the tradition of having Bears in the family. What's it's name?"

The Princess rolled her eyes as she spoke of Bears; she didn't see the attraction to teaching a Bear to juggle to be honest. They weren't very amusing animals and when tamed they were just lazy, especially when pampered like humans.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

OOC: Sorry for stalling so long. Was having a bit of a writing lapse.

BIC: Hikoutei smiled slightly as Kai Li actually chose to back him up and vouch for him to the Earthbenders. He was glad that he had a friend among another nation. However, now was not a time to worry about such things. He quickly ran forward as they all launched rocks at Kai Li and himself. Kai Li seemed to handle himself particularly well as he ran forward to his own volley of rocks, and with quick reflexes, brought the sheathed sword up and bashed the first rock out of the air, then brought the sheath back down to knock the second one out of the air, whirling counter-clockwise in the direction of the retreating sheath to face the volley quickly once more, and using the ancient art of iaijutsu, quickly drew the blade and sliced the next rock apart. However, he had almost no reaction time as the fourth rock neared, and forced a white fireball out at the rock, blasting it to pieces. The term "white hot" didn't come from just nowhere. He in the same fluid motion returned the blade to the sheath; as was the custom of iaijutsu, and quickly charged forward to the melee fighters. He was at a considerable disadvantage, since he didn't wish to kill these people, but trusted himself and Kai Li to be able to incapacitate them.

As the first man neared, he threw a great punch with his stone fist, which Hikoutei nimbly though narrowly sidestepped, but felt the wind from such a blow, which meant that would probably be fatal or incapacitating at the very least if he was hit. He quickly brought up the sheath again into the inside of the man's armpit, hoping to at least cause the man enough pain to not be able to use the arm again for the rest of the fight as he also kicked into the side of the man's left knee in hopes to cripple him by blowing it out. He wished he didn't have to resort to such methods, but they were out to kill. If this succeeded he quickly got ready for the next combatants.

Kai, if you can keep any ranged attacks from connecting, I'm pretty sure I can handle these ones!

Fafnir roared once more in the background.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 pm

However, at the moment Kai was busy trying to fend off their attacks on his own. The men swarming all around him, luckily, as an Airbender who was also experienced in combat Kai was extremely aloof and whimsical in his movements. He could avoid blows effortlessly and counter nearly just as well and quick. One of the men placed him in a bear hug like grip from behind, while the other charged in with a right hand with his gloved palm. Kai knowing he had to act fast took a quick deep breath and blew into the ground. The unusual control of the air that filled his lungs propelled him and his momentary captor back into the trunk of a tree where the man had his own wind knocked out of him and released his grip. Just in time to, for just then his ally, who had missed the first shot he went for also ran forward going for a spinning back kick. However, as soon as Kai saw that he could get free he slipped out of the man's grasp behind him causing the Dai Li agent to kick his own partner in the face; thus knocking him over. Then as he turned around he took Kai Li's staff to his gut causing him to bend over and then as he twirled it upward the handle of the staff jarred into his jaw like a hard uppercut; temporarily taking him out as well.

Then as he turned he saw other agents of the Dai Li sending two stones at Kyte who was in the middle of battle and jumped forward, spin kicking a gust of wind into the rocks and making the one nearest Kai veer off course and run into the other. Breaking both rocks in mid air before they reached their intended target. As Kai landed afterward he gave a subtle nod to Kyte thinking that they could definitely hold these guys off as long as they stayed on top of their game like this.

Although, these thoughts of victory might've come to soon. For up in the sky, suddenly a very large boulder could be seen rising up towards the canopys. The uninjured 3 agents of the Dai Li, plus 2 who had been hurt, but recovered were combing their Earthbending to raise up a large boulder. Then break it apart into multiple dagger like pieces and send them all rocketing towards both Kyte and Kai from above. Almost like a hail fire of arrows, but much more sturdy, yet still as sharp.

"Quick, I will feed your flame so that it becomes stronger!"

Fire against earth is always a losing battle, unless of course the fire is hot enough to melt or incinerate the dirt. For that the fire needs fuel or food and since flames needed oxygen to breathe Kai could provide that. They would have to work fast because as it was right now those incoming shards would pierce right through any wind barrier, tear right through the trees that they could use for cover, and any regular flames shot or used to protect would just set them ablaze making them even more lethal.

(Just make a fire plume and Kai will fuel it with his airbending so that it becomes hotter.)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:46 pm

"I named him Tai," she set, stroking the thing just behind its ear in order to settle his ornery spirits. The cat purred and retreated a little to ensure that his handler petted just the right spot. "And now, Princess, I must be continuing on my search." The Kyoshi Warrior stopped scratching the Pygmy Puma to bow down before her highness. The big cat looked at the lion and bared its smaller fangs to it, not really feeling the consanguinity that the two felines should have possessed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 am

Flying high over trees, mountains, and seas, Aria held tightly to the reins of her flying bison Turan. Feeling ever more excited as she headed to the the eastern air temple, the place where her and Turan had made their bond of friendship.
She thought of ways on what she would do if she did approach the avatar, would he be willing to return with, would he use force, what kind of person was he like? Thinking of all of these questions made her a bit nervous. She clenched the ropes a bit tighter.
They were in the clouds now, not being able to see much around them but fog and cloud, she steered her bison a bit lower to get out of the white puffs of cloud. As they came out soaking wet she couldn't help but turn to her lemur and laugh. Taking a deep breath she held it in then let it all out in a sphere around herself, her lemur and bison, drying them off. She stopped laughing as something ahead of them caught her eye.
"Woah." she said as the mountain temple came into view. "There they are! The eastern air temples!"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Hikoutei grinned as Kai conjured up a small tempest to the volley of earthen spikes approaching them. He quickly complied, sending out a wave of white, silverish fire and igniting the tempest, incinerating the boulder in the air along with all of the other spikes. Perhaps that would scare them off.

If not, as the other two approached, the second came with a complex fighting maneuver, kicking to make Hikoutei dodge, and then attempting to smash him with his earthen fist. Hikoutei thrust a fist into the bend of the man's elbow, causing him to miss and also injuring his arm, bringing the sheath up into his armpit just like the last man to incapacitate his arm, then whirled counter-clockwise, smashing the sheath across the man's face before planting his boot firmly into his stomach, knocking him onto his back.

Before the third could even get any ideas, Hikoutei thrust the sheath into the middle of the man's sternum, cracking it, and cracked the sheath across the man's shins, not causing any permanent harm, but causing immense pain, before Hikoutei whacked the sheath across the back of the man's head to knock him out as he buckled over his shins.

Perhaps his style really was brutal. However, this was how he was taught to defend himself, ironically, if he were ever to be kidnapped and held at ransom. He got ready for anyone else charging as Kai made his next move.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 am

(Do we have to have a pic for our char to join?)
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:43 am

To join see https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1088-avatar-sign-up-thread You don't really need a pic but it helps others get a better idea of what your char looks like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next