Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Toji tilted his head."Hmmm...." he leaned closer, looking her in the eyes."....you don't want to do it." He stood back up."That's okay! So, wanna go get dinner in the Inn's food place before we hit the sack? My treat!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:31 pm

"Everything is your treat isn't it?" Akari said with a smile. She grabbed her gray robe, twisted it around herself and headed for the door. "I'll get you an amazing gift at the end of this adventure. I promise!" Akari promised with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Toji grinned."Don't worry about it!Now, let's go eat."Leading th way, he held the cafe door open for Akari." All I need is food in my stomach and adventure! Let's find a place to eat!" People stared as the loud and swaggering warrior excorted the young lady to a table. Pulling out a seat, Toji gestured to it."Your throne, Madame?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Akari followed Toji in with a smile, accepting his seat 'Thank you kind sir." Akari giggled. As She sat down she ordered some green tea and a biscuit. She looked at Toji and thought deeply then snapped out of it quickly. "Alright Toji, I want to know more about you, Like where you come from and where you blue hair comes from!" Akari asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:23 am

Toji grinned, ordering his meal."Well, I'm secretly a missing prince, whoes blue hair is the marker of my royalty....." Toji stopped a minute, then laughed."Just joking. I come from the wilderness of the Earth Kingdom. Me and my grandfather live together, and he taught me the 'roots' of Earth Bending, and helped me create my Armiddilo Wolf Fang style.As for the blue hair, well..... Grandpa caught me in swiping food from the inn near us when I was a kid, and as punishment, stained my hair like this." He sighs."It's permanent.......So what about you, Akari? What brings a pretty young lady like you away from safety and comfort, to meet an young person who's obviously a vagabond, and run away with said vagabond to seek a Avatar that is who knows where?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 am

Akari, laughed when he said he was a missing prince. "Well your life has been interesting." Akari said while waiting for her food and tea to come. She blushed slightly when he said pretty young lady."Well the reason I left because I didn't like staying home to take care of everyone. I did a lot of the cooking, shopping and such. I went out on my own adventures at night when my family was sleeping, but then I craved the real thing." Akari finished. "So here I am! Looking for the avatar with you." Akari said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 pm

(Gonna mix it up)

Toji nodded, smiling.'So, just wanted adverture, huh? That sounds nice...." Suddenly there was chaos, as bandits streamed in."Get on the floor, now!!! Hand over all valuables!!!!'Toji sighed."It looks like you're gonna get what you asked for..." Getting up, he punches the ground, causing rock to erupt from the floor and cover his forearms. He grinned at the group of bandits. "If havoc is what you want, allow me to give it to you!!!" He moved quickly, crushing weapons and ko'ing bandits with fast and powerful strikes.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Akari whipped her head around to see the bandits there, Toji already took off causing more chaos then needed with these people. Akari was guiding people to the back of the shop. Akari then took out her fans and ran over to Toji, joining in some of the action. "Toji, create rock barrier between the fight and the people, we need to protect them too." Akari said using her air bending to jump on top of a beam on the ceiling to make sure the people were okay.

Akari would then glide down with force and wind to knock a few of the bandits down. She didn't feel like hurting them was the solution, but it was what she had to do to protect the people. Akari then would get hit in the shoulder blade with a ninja star. Akari growled weakly then threw her fan which stuck him dead in the leg, causing him to fall on the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Toji nodded, stomping the ground and creating a wall between teh patrons and the fights.Seeing Akari get hit with a shuriken, TOji growled in rage. He let loose with a battle chant, a tradition of his families that let the foe know it's about to get serious." i'm the stone the builder refused, the spark lighting the fuse, look upon me and know you shall lose!!!"He rushed foward, taking the attacks meant for her.Crying out in pain as he takes a sword in the arm, Toji gripped the blade in his stone covered hands, breaking it. He punched the bandit, sending him flying across the room.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:27 pm

(OOC: How many Bandits are there?)

Akari watched the pain being taken place. It hurt her to know that if everyone just worked for there money, no one would get hurt, but everyone has to cut corners and that's why she's here. Akari took out the ninja star stuck in her back and walked over to the bandit, taking her fan out of his leg. She used both fans to create a fog using the dust Toji was spreading around, and covering the battle field. Akari would run through the fog striking the bandits just to knock them out.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm

( bout 20 left)

Toji grinned, the light of battle entering his eyes."This is your own fault, so don't cry!!!!" He stomps, uprooting several banits and sending them flying out the inn."You all are lousy fighters!!" He was knocked backward suddenly as two balls of earth impacted him suddenly."Waah!! A earth bender!?" A tall gaint of a man stepped up, grinning.'I've noticed your bending style is unique among earthbenders. You go to it like a flame bender, all fury and attacks. That, is interessting...." he stomped, creating a jagged sword." You don't mind?" Toji grinned right back."Not if you don't...." They went to it, sparks flying from the earth made weapons, Toji's guantlets, adn the Leader's sword. The bandits stopped fighting, watching their leader fight this young warrior.toji looked back at Akari while deflecting a blow."DOn't interfere, eh? This ones mine."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Akari nodded ten went to fight the other bandits. Throwing swift attacks sending the bandits everywhere, Akari was hit, smashed, and badly bruised after about five of them. It interested her how all the bandits were dressed in earth kingdom wear but weren't earth benders. That's probably why they all follow this guy, because he's stronger then them. Akari spun around so fast she jumped about 7 feet causing two guys to knock each other out.

Akari landed but was kicked in the neck and hit with a bow staff repeatedly until Akari gained the strength to push them away with a strong wind blast.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Toji was thrown back. Seeing Akari being battered around, he growled."Gotaa think of something...." He flashed back to the scene in the room.'Of course!!" He settled into the stance he had taken when Akari was teaching him. Preforming the movements, he grinned as the dust in the air settled into a stream like shape, like the water water-benders use in combat.The bandit leaders jaw drops."WHAT? HOW?! YOU...I'LL KILL Y-GAH!!!" Toji hit him with a cutting movement, which sent him flying through the window. Turnng to the bandits left, Toji grinned evilly."Now, who's next?" Looking at eachother, they quickly ran out of the inn. Toji rushed over to Akari.'Are you okay/ Where are you hurt? Innkepper, get some healing herbs!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Akari chuckled as Toji saved her. She rubbed her armed then forced a smile. "Toji, I'm fine. I just need some ice and sleep. Nothing really big happened." Akari said trying to stand up better too make it look like she didn't hurt. She looked around the shop and frowned. "We should clean up this place, first." Akari said weakly but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:06 am

Toji shook his head."You mean I should clean this place up.You need to rest." Stomping the ground, he puts the wall of earth back into the floor.Looking at his fellow patrons, he asks,"Anyone here a doctor?" A short, kindly looking man scurries foward, and starts working on Akari.While he does that, Toji starts cleaning up, finishing about 20 minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next