Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:12 pm

"Conscifating" the money the bandits had on them, Toji walked into a local tea shop.Soft Cushions and pastel colors. Not his usual type of location, but maybe here he could relax.Setting down his bag of coins, he prepared to sit down, only for the bandits from earlier to come walking in."Gaaah, it's that brat from earlier!!Men get him."Toji sighed, standing up."Man, can't I get a break?You got whooped earlier, accept it!!"The leader settled into a firebender stance."Ha, take this, runt!!!"As a streak of fire flew toward him, Toji stomped, making a low barrier of stone and crouching down behind it. Looking at the two woman nearby, he shouted out."Go, run away!"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Moma was about to speak but her words were hushed when some men came inside the teashop shouting nonsense that shouldn't be shouted in such a small area. The girls eyes, in unison, looked from the man to the customer and back at the man again. The Peach girls were getting rather agitated by the obnoxious man and Moma was just about to ask the men to take it outside until the one at the entrance shot out a streak of fire and the other male blocked it with a stone barrier.
"Go, run away!"
Luli and Moma got to their feet both highly agitated by the rather abrupt stop to their peaceful meeting. Luli placed her hands into her pockets getting her smaller weapons ready due to the lack of her whip "He obviously doesn't know who we are does he?" Moma laughed in response and reached around to her ropes "Not at all Peach sister. Though, I guess it works to our advantage." Luli gave Moma a command one they used during their days together in the Peaches Team. In a swift moment Moma let out a battle cry grabbing the firebenders attention while Luli made her in front of the firebender. As the fire creator turned his head to Moma, who was now sliding underneath him, Luli shot a few poison needles into the man's neck which made him instantly loose control of his body. As his body was about to fumble to the ground Moma had grabbed the back part of the firebenders legs flexing herself to his backside smoothy enough to grab his hands and tie them into a knot before he hit the ground. With no millisecond to waste Luli found herself rushing in front of another firenation member, grabbing onto his back collar and with brute making him so that his back side faced Luli. With her foot she slammed the man against the wall and used the guy's own belt to bound his hands together. Moma was more swift then Luli and had tricked the last bandit into trapping himself in rope.
It was simple and the job done. Luli made sure to wipe a few powders onto the men so they could not get up and walk away as Moma dragged them all into the same area. They looked at each other and sighed, the evening was spoiled but they both agreed it was still a good one. Moma decided she wanted to head to the hotels, tired from the battle and in the mood for a hot spring. Luli waved her friend goodbye before walking in to the teashop, which was destroyed off two moves. Tch Benders.

Luli walked up to the guy in hiding and knelt down to look at him with a rather sarcastic smile. Out of all the Peaches Luli was the best to help clean things up and was usually to most efficient.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Tojo found himself staring into the eyes of one of the women.Peeking over the wall, he blinked, seeing the bandits defeated.".....Huh....."Looking back to the woman, he realized how tough she is.Putting a "please dont hurt me, I'm just a poor waif" grin on his face, Toji got up, stomping the ground, and putting the stone floor back into position."Er,I could have handled them,eheheheh......But thanks.Sorry for the trouble, those guys were real jerks.Names Roji Okami!You are?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Luli's smile became a bit more sincere but her voice was low and stern "Luli," she then stood up along side Roji. She placed a hand on her hip and stared at the fire marks and the dirt opening that destroyed the teashop. "I hope you have enough money to repay back the mess you made." She felt her face look rather annoyed as she glanced back at Roji one more time. She didn't want to spend her hard earned money but she had a ton of money, more so then she really needed. She wasnt going to walk away from such a mess.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm

(It's actually Toji, lol.Was a misprint)

Toji nodded."Of course!!!Snagged it from those fools earlier, when I beat them in a battle."He goes to the counter, pouring out bout half of the bag."They had this much, but still they wanted to rob me.Can you beleive that?What losers."Tying the bag closed, he puts it under his armor.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm

So the fight wasn't going his way. Shinji was fighting a waterbender who was in the sea with an unlimited supply of water and a firebender who was almost as good as he was. Shinji's eyes darted back and forth between the two benders when suddenly an idea hit him, he knew what he had to do to come out on top. Shinji would raise his hands high in the air with his palms facing up, he made a huge wall of fire to keep Pang out while he and Flint battled it out, firebender to firebender. Flint would then charge at Shinji btu he quickly circled out of the way of the incoming attack. Flint would stop on the spot and look to hit a kick to Shinji's head but the young firebender saw it coming and quickly hit Flint's leg up in the air before kicking the leg he was standing on at the knee as a loud cracking sound could be heard which Shinji assumed was Flint's leg breaking.

He would then get rid of the fire and turn back to the waterbender. "Do you want to give up now or do I have to take you out as well?" Shinji would punch his palm, showing he was ready to fight but Pang didn't answer verbally, he just pulled some water up to cover his body up to his neck to make himself more powerful and made a few water whips around him. "Fine then, I guess I'll have to take you out as well." As Shinji stood there he would sense the incoming water attacks and duck out of their way before he would get his footing back and prepare his own attack. He would place both arms out to the side with just his index and middle fingers extended, he would then move his arms in a clockwise direction, moving his left arm in a circular motion upwards and his right arm facing the ground, before bringing them to meet in the middle of his chest. He would then throw his right hand out unleashing an attack that few firebenders used in combat, lightning. Pang's face would go from a smug look to a worried look as he knew that with the sheer amount of water around him he had no chance and finally the lightning connected with the water, shocking him to near death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:06 am

OT: Josh, you're officially in charge of this thread now. Although, Ill try to update it as much as I can. Also, with the new Avatar series out and Republic City seemingly such a big deal, plus pro-bending. It might need a few edits, but I'll leave that up to Josh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Serpant's Pass, this was the next stop on Isis's quest to locate the missing Avatar. She used the main road, which was for so long fabled to be tormented by a giant sea snake, but Isis knew better. She was educated enough to guess that had been a rumor started up long ago by some foreigners who probably just wanted to keep the land to themselves to grow crops or if there had ever been a sea snake that inhabited this pass, it was definitely long gone by now. The road separated two lakes, one on each side of the Earth Kingdom, and the path itself lead to Ba Sing Se. After the whole Zoo fiasco, Isis took a quick trip back home and delivered the injured Tigerdillo back at her palace and ordered the palace servants to mend it's wounds. Back in the olden days waterbenders could be found for such a task, but with the growing threat of war, finding a healer willing to aid or do any favors for any other type of kingdom was getting increasingly difficult and not just them either, tensions were mounting with everyone almost in ever nation.

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 250px-East_and_West_Lakes

As Isis contemplated all this while walking she sighed. Meanwhile, taking a quick glance at the quiet giant lake beds on either side of the path. All was peaceful and tranquil at the moment, but there did seem to be signs of a camp up ahead. It was getting late and she needed a rest, besides, if there were locals to this area maybe they could tell her of any strange happenings that took place here years ago when the Avatar was kidnapped. It was a start and good way to get a first clue, because right now the trail was dryer than a desert rock.

As she came upon the campfire, the first thing she noticed were the pigments of the people. They were not of the Earth Kingdom, at least not all of them. They appeared to be water tribesmen, so close to Ba Sing Se? Weird.

"Excuse me, hello?"

"Oh well hello there stranger, what can I do you for?"

The man to respond to her was a rather sunken-faced fisherman, who was chewing on some cooked fish by the fire. His mates or rather crewsman were composed of about 2 women and 3 men, for a grand total of 6 and a boat with a large hull to transport them located in the eastern lake.

"Hi, if you don't mind me asking. I'm on a quest and wanted to know if you guys came here often. Also, you're a little far away from the water tribes aren't you, just for a bit of fishing?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa little girl haha. Last time I checked, things were bad, but were not at war yet, and the world was still a free place to catch good quarry."

"Ya, what's up with the attitude. Everyone knows this is the best place to catch Koi Fish because everyone's too afraid to come here thanks to the legend of the Sea Serpent. OooOOoh!"

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 250px-Koi

It was at that point the gruff looking woman of the crew began to chuckle aloud, along with the rest of her crewmates who obviously didn't believe the legend either. Isis on the other hand rubbed the back of her neck and bowed a little in apology. She realized she had been a bit rude in her approach. She had just been so used to having that Princess mentality, which out of Ba Sing Se and especially around other benders really meant nothing.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just curious is all--"

"Think nothing of it girly, name's T'chala and this here's mi crew. As for your quest thingy, go ahead an shoot."

"Thank you, my name is Isis and I'm in search of the Avatar. Who I'm sure you all know has gone missing again many years ago, it's possible he might've passed through here. So I just wanted to know if maybe you guys knew or saw anything, assuming you come here often?"

"Hmm, sorry Isis, but I'm afraid we've only been fishing along this path for 3 years now and that happened to my knowledge wayyyy before we got here, matey."

"Oh, ok..well good luck with your fishing then. Sorry to have bothered you."

That being said, Isis turned to leave. She had hoped she could've stayed in their camp with them for the night, but her rather rude entrance into the situation had ruined any chance of that. Or so she thought, until T'chala called her back.

"Hey, Ms. Isis wait for a sec!"

Isis then turned around and answered the man, hoping the next words out of his mouth would be. Do you wish to join us, or you look hungry, want a bite to eat. Actually, anything other than a comment about her looks or a realization of who she was really was would be quite appreciated at this point.

"You got some pretty shiny garbs there? You wouldn't happen to be some kind of royalty would ya?"

"Errm, oh no, I just bought these to look presentable when I received my quest from the Earth King is all."

A blatant lie.

"Ah well, I like em....Why don't you eh, take em off, and give us any other valuables you got while you're at it."

Isis blinked for a moment, trying to process the requirement asked of her. Was he really attempting to nicely rob her. Isis couldn't believe it, they weren't here for the Koi Fish, not at all! They were here to rob random travelers out of their loot.

"Excuse me!?"

"Ya, I said give us all you got. You don't mind do you? Ya see, the fish just aren't biting like they used to and weve got 6 hungry mouths to feed here. So come on, be a dear, and hand over a little dough for us."

As T'Chala spoke, the rest of the crew stood up with blatant smiles on their mugs, portraying clearly that they had done this before to others. As Isis stood now looking at the gang her fist clenched and the ground began to shake, betraying her cover as not just a wanderer, but an Earthbender. 2 of the men in T'Chala's crew began to get a tighter grip on their fishing spears as the ground shook. Meanwhile, the rest struggled to gain their footing while their ship rocked back and forward in the water next to their camp due to the shockwaves of Isis's rising fury.

"And what if I say no, and refuse to hand you anything except your butts on a slab!"

As Isis finished her sentence, she assumed stance and threw both her arms down as if digging into the dirt below. Immediately following, she raised two large mounds of rock out of the ground over her head with intimidation beaming from her determined glare.

"Then I'm afraid, Isis, that you're going to find out the other reason we have for coming to Serpant's Pass, other than catching stupid travelers and of course the tasty Koi Fish."

At that exact moment, all 6 members of the crewmen moved in unison, as if yanking the lakes towards them, and caused a large wave of water from each side of the pass to coming rising up out of the water and towards Isis. Thus, causing the Princess to realize the full grasp of their plan. They were waterbenders, and the fact that this location was in the middle of nowhere and near water made it the perfect location to catch unsuspecting travelers off guard and give them a home field advantage. In a quick response to the incoming waves, Isis compressed both rock mounds together and blocked one wave as it crashed against the surface of the raised Earth and then ran up the side of the rock compound itself right after mashing the 2 pieces together. She charged right up to the top of it and leaped backwards up and over the second incoming wave from the other side of the path, just missing her and crashing into the other side of the mound of earth. However, as she made a half sommer salt in mid air after avoiding being caught by the wave, one of the waterbender women leaped forward and made a lassoing movement with her palm, that caused a water whip to rise form the wave and grabbed Isis by the leg, quickly flinging her back down into the gushing water that had just barely missed her.

"And just where do you think you're going little miss---OUff!!"

Before the woman from before could finish her taunt, suddenly out of the flooding water came shooting out multiple chunks of rock, that hit not only her in the face, but another crewman in the stomach, casing him to double over. And then a third as well, knocking him over in a goofy stumbling movement from the force of the thrown stone. The site of this angered T'chala and forced for him to call for them to end this quick before it got out of hand.

"Come on crew, this one's resourceful. We gotta put her down now! Sea-Snake Rapid!"

It was at that point the crew again moved in unison effect, reeling back in a circular movement with their arms while twirling. The wave then stopped washing over Isis and slid back towards them forming a large wall, which sucked up the incoming stones that Isis had been throwing from underwater while holding her breath. Each stone plunged into the water wall and traveled about half way before getting stuck within. After a few seconds the hail storm stopped and Isis began to cough up water while turning over thinking now was her chance to escape. However, she was indeed, VERY wrong. For No sooner had her barrage been halted, did the waterbending pirates begin to make a whole new set of formations and created a joint wide water sea snake looking form with the water wall they had just made. The aquatic sea snake construct resembled a skinny dragon with no wings and stones for eyes, teeth, and scales around the stomach that came crashing down on top of Isis with all the pieces of it's stone body within it....Black out...

Isis would awake sometime later with blurred vision and shackles around her feet and hands. Then as she fully came too, she realized she was rocking back and forward. She was also inside some gloomy dark room, it was the ship! She had been kidnapped, but what's worse, she wasn't alone. Inside the hull of the ship with her were about 12 others who were also shackled and battle beaten, they appeared to be earthbenders, and some even firebenders and few peasants maybe as that had all been sucked into the same trap she had just fallen for. The ship still seemed to be docked, however, just rocking. Apparently, they weren't done yet, the group of bandits were conning as many people possible and then doing who knows what with the prisoners after they had their fill of captures. Isis wasn't really interested in finding out what, but with no earth around her and pretty much all the firebenders heads restrained so that they couldn't use their firebreath. It would appear they had all been hopelessly captured and were at the mercy of these thieves.

"Well Isis, you've gotten yourself in quite the mess. Now the question is, how are you going to get yourself out of it?"

It was true, once they got out to sea, Isis and any firebender or earthbender on board were hopelessly out matched and completely out of their element. So if she was gonna get a plan going, she had to do it now, and do it fast or just hope a miracle came.

TBC by myself or anyone interested.

OT: Updated Roster fully.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Plains_village

Plains Village. As the name says the village is a little plain. There really isn't that much to do there, it was mainly a farming village but lately there has been news coming from this village, BIG NEWS. People who visited the village had left telling stories, Avatar stories. There had reportedly been sightings of the Avatar in Plains Village. Well that's what Sokku was here to find out, he had left the South Pole to travel around and find the Avatar so once he had heard stories about this town then he knew that it was the first place that he would head. As he arrived in the village Sokku could tell he stuck out like a sore thumb. This village was a 100% Earth Kingdom town and wearing Water Tribe clothes he obviously didn't blend in but that didn't bother him, he liked to display where he came from. Time to go asking questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Across the skies Kai Li, could be seen flying on the back of Kaang his flying sky bison heading towards Plains Village. He too had heard of the Avatar surfacing there from some travelers, collecting donations for his expedition/movement against the four nations. If the rumors were true, then Kai needed to investigate as soon as possible. He had already wasted enough time dealing with those firebenders back in Ba Sing Se. He hoped if he found the Avatar and brought him back to council, set everything right, then maybe all his past errors would be justified. Maybe, just maybe he could forgive himself for---Oh, they were here.

Kai's thought process was cut off by his sky bison's bellow as they reached their destination. Kai had told Kaang to look for a village that was very sandy, rough, and full of old looking traditional buildings. Kind of amazing that the bison actually understood the description so well, but nonetheless they had arrived just outside of town amongst a ridge that looked out over the village. Upon landing Kai with an assist of airbending leaped off the side of Kaang and landed gracefully next to him with his staff in hand. Then began to pet his best friend as he spoke aloud.

"Sorry my friend, but from here I must go alone. Can't risk scaring anyone off in these times of war with a big giant sky bison. I'll whistle for you if I need any assistance, ok?"

Kaang then bellowed out once more and licked Kai, who laughed at the gesture, which showed the bison again understood him perfectly. Then flew off into the sky, followed by Kai doing the same, as he spun his staff opening it up into glider mode and soared down the ridge into the outskirts of Plains Village. Now it was time to go to work, he had to find the Avatar.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere near Sokku in the village there was a crowd of people gathering nearby a well with a man standing over it with a rimmed hat drooping over his eyes, no shirt, goggles, multiple tattoos and some shorts with worker's boots. He appeared to be a mercenary and a firebender at that with how flames were shooting from his palms, but by the words coming out of his mouth it would appear he was claiming to be the one and only Avatar.

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 206-8610

"Ladies and gentlemen, for too long I have sat back from this war, for too long I have hidden myself from the world to master the four arts of bending in peace, and for too long I have let you all believe I had abandoned you. Well not anymore, for I am the Avatar, and I have finally returned to you."

At the end of the man's speech he pivoted and spun on one foot while raising the other and kicking a gust of wind out amongst the audience. Then after the full rotation of that movement he lifted up his palm and caused a geyser of water to come flying up out of the water well opening he was standing on, dousing himself in the spray. Claps proceeded from the audience as he did this, for they were sure he had to be the real deal. Come on, he had just airbended and was obviously in no way related to Master Tenzin or Avatar Aang, he had to be what he said he was.

"Thank you, thank you, but I am not deserving of your humble applause...At least not yet. Not until I have ended the threat of war on our world. Not until I have ensured your families are all safe, and not until I have made it known to everyone that I return to my homeland, of the Earth KIIINGDOOOM!!"

The crowd then erupted with the man, especially when he suddenly took a strong earthbender stance over the opening of the well. His feet still barely balancing on each side of the round opening and as he flung his palms forward and then jerked them upward, suddenly four slabs of rock flew into the air then landed perfectly in a pile. Thus, displaying that he could use all four elements at his disposal.

"So Earth Kingdom, what say you, will join me; Avatar Kiro, in restoring balance to the world? All I need is a small donation of your funds, and I promise you I will pit them towards transportation and gathering an army, so I can travel into each of the Kingdom's homelands and tell their leaders face to face, that this war...This afront to the world, will not, happen, again. Avatar Aang and Avatar Korra, bless their souls, before me had to stop two wars already and I'll be damned if I'm going to let the world fall into a third. So again I ask, who will rise up with me, who will aid your Avatar in saving our FUTURE!"

As Kiro finished his monologue with the word future, he stood erect and began to breathe out fire up into the sky, causing the people around to erupt in joyous hope. Immediately following the display each of the audience members took out whatever few precious coins they had and threw them into the well under the smiling man. His arms folded with a devious grin as the gold pieces flew between Kiro's open legs and into the well below.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:45 pm

"They had this much, but still they wanted to rob me. Can you beleive that? What losers."
Luli lowered her eyebrows as her lips twitched into a light snarl towards the boy's comment. Stealing now are we? Am I suppose to be impressed? Tch, if I wasnt so annoyed by the guy I'd turn him in. I'm sure to get good money from him. "Then I think the shopkeeper would be more then happy to receive his well deserved amount of money," Luli smiled at the shopkeeper who was hiding behind some upturned tables and a mountain of dust covered pillows. Luli turned back to Toji her voice deepened and her face mischievous "Considering me and my friend saved your butt I guess it would only be right to also pay for our meal." She then quickly turned on her heel and strided out the shop giving the boy no time to respond.

She found herself climbing onto Ming-húa's saddle and shaking off the agitated feelings that lingered under her skin. She had only wanted to relax but she needed to find a new area for that. Luli adjusted her gloves and checked Ming-húa's saddle for one of the whips, which Luli equipped just in case some more bozos came across her path.
"Alright sweet beans~ Let's get a rollin'!"
With those words they sprinted deeper into her hometown in hopes to find a relaxing place to reside in.

[OC: I'm going to try and keep up with this thread as much as I can so Toji if you want we can continue on at some point but I don't wanna wait so I'm having Luli head out]
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Well Sokku was watching the man, he had some doubts about him claim to be the Avatar. That waterbending form was terrible. There was something off about this man, there's no way he was actually the Avatar. He seemed like a regular scam artist, he says he needs money for transport but if he could really bend all the elements then transport shouldn't be a problem. Maybe he was actually a bender but he wasn't a waterbender and there is no way he was actually the Avatar. "Liar!" Maybe it wasn't the best idea to just shout it out into the crowd as they all turned to face Sokku. "You're no Avatar. Your waterbending form is terrible and I doubt that you could bend any other element either." Sokku knew that he was just asking for trouble but there is no way he could just let these people be parted with their money so easily.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Aroro's eyes slowly opened. He tried getting up, but was shackled the the floor and wall. What had happened? He could remember having been asked to leave Ba Sing Sae. He'd packed his things and headed south. He'd reached Serpent's Pass. He had also seen an unconscious girl be dragged onto a ship by big, burly men. That's where it had gone dark. Looking around, he noticed the same girl he had seen earlier. She looked like Earth Knigdom, along with a few others. There seemed to be Fire Nation as well. Aroro noticed that the ground was swaying, back and forth. Were they on a ship? Of course, that's where he had seen the girl be dragged. He could hear aforementioned girl mumble. He looked at her.

'Hey. What in the world happened? Who are these guys?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Isis wriggled angrily just as she was asked the question, annoying her further, because she was reminded of her failure now. She also thought of how her father would berate her if he was here, with I told you so's, and other such rants.

"Weve all been captured, by water tribe bandits. I don't know what their end game is, but they're possibly keeping prisoners to drown them later in the middle of the ocean to conceal evidence or sell us all into slavery I'm guessing. Neither of the two sound very good and I don't even want to think of the other options..."

Isis then tried to stand, but instatly fell over due to her binds.

"Grr! If only I could get something free, maybe I could bend a rock out of one these people's shoe..OR something!"

Isis hated being powerless and it showed. However, there were other earthbenders here too, had there been anyway to earthbend out of here they probably would've done so. She was stuck...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 pm

(OOC: first post... i hope it's ok... :/ )

Anna-mae stepped on the boat waving goodbye to her loved ones with tears in her eyes. She was off to see the world. Many people have been searching for the avatar for some time now and although it would be awesome to meet him/her that wasn’t the initial goal of this voyage. She wanted to have a great adventure, an odyssey of sorts. If she happened to get sucked into the man hunt then so be it but, as of right now, she just wanted to have fun, meet new people, and possibly expand her fighting skills by actually fighting people instead of the dummies her dad has been training her with.

She set her eyes on the wonderful city of Ba Sing Sae. She would start her trip there and let herself move with the wind and take her where it pleased. She didn’t have a care in the world and just a few moneys to her name but this didn’t deter her from the dream of traveling the world. The ship took her to the Northern Air Temple where she looked around for about an hour but soon got bored and went to travel down the river.

It had been two days since she started down the river and nothing really happened. She caught a few fish for food and found some delicious berries in the bushes. This had been the longest she’d ever been away from the tribe, or from any civilization for that matter but, to be quite honest, she had learned to love the quiet and the sounds of the birds over head.

She started again but just a few hours down the road she met her first obstacle. Thieves. Yay! she thought as the three burly men stomped their way towards her. They seemed not to be benders and each had their own weapon of choice. One had a dagger, one a machete like object, and the third his bare hands. It was her first fight and oddly enough she was quite excited! The machete came at her full force. Mae spinned out of the way then used the momentum to pull water from the river slam the man into a tree and change the water into ice freezing him in place. The next man with his bare hands grabbed Anna-mae around her tummy as her back was turned. She “sing”ed him. Elbow to the Stomach, heel to the Inseam, backfist to the Nose, and punch to the Groin. He grabbed his nose and stumbled back. She took the other man’s shock at her strength as a chance to put him to a tree. She then ran as fast and as far as she could for as long as she could…

The rest of her journey was smooth sailing and she made it to Ba Sing Sae. She took a deep breath and put a smile on as she entered the wonderful gates. She had no idea where to begin so she started towards a tea shop just as a fight broke out, though it was over soon enough. Interesting… she thought to herself as two girls came out of the shop.

”Umm… this may be a silly question but, are you guys still open?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next