Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Voting_barVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Voting_barVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am

As his eyes felt like they were sewn shut...he felt the way he'd feel if he died...like he always did if he ever got beaten, but, Scout was a Vampire and one of the terrible facts about a Vampire was that they can't die...they can get almost killed but there were only a hand full of ways that you could really get the job done. But, when he opened his eyes, he saw the boy trying to waken him! He just came to try and kill him but, this boy had shown enough mercy to try and let him walk another day! He hadn't felt such compassion and forgiveness in a long...long time. Perhaps this boy had a little more good in him then he let show...

But, he still had a job to do...and his heart had turned black long ago. Once Kristoff kneeled near enough to him, he kicked upwards to try and launch him towards an alley, where their confrontation had less chance to awaken the neighboring humans. After rounding the corner where he kicked him, he tried to ram him to the ground and pummel him with a metal pipe that he found on the ground that seemed recently used.

"You'd be smart to learn to not show any compassion for those beyond it!" he laughed wildly again and smiled as he waited for the boy to get back up and confront him...
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am

I stood up an wiped the blood from my mouth, NOW I was mad. I ducked under the metal club and tackled the vampire, pulling out my dagger and pressing it against his throat, "You obviously can see how this is going to end, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 am

Scout continued laughing wildly! This boy claimed to be a vampire but did not know the strength or speed of a real one! "Oh, I know exactly how this will end! The question is: do you?" he kicked Kristoff off but not without it cutting his throat slightly. Vampires have endured through much much worse...he was a survivor!

Scout decided to go for a different tactic to finish the child off. He ducked down onto his knees and, now that he had enough energy, he grew hair and fangs and howled loudly until he turned into a full fledged wolf. It was an unheard of ability to most but Vampires had been able turn into creatures like this since the beginning. He growled and ran right at the boy, hopefully to conclude with a deadly claw and bite.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:31 am

I duck out of the way and throw a smoke bomb on the ground, You are done for now," I said as I took out both my daggers and started to slash in Scout's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Scout whimpers as he felt the dagger slash across his nose. He backs up and waits for the smoke to settle then, with a roar enters back into the scrape, trying to aim his teeth at Kristoff's head.

With a loud rumble, he roars with only the moon to show the outline of the wolf. He stood there and growled, trying to intimidate and waiting to counter an attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 pm

"C'mon, you big softie, give me a challenge!" I yelled at the wolf, "TRY TO KILL ME!" I readied my dagger in case that provoked him.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Scout growled at Kristoff's words. He didn't feel like trying to kill this kid alone anymore...sure he felt he could easily take down this kid...he just felt that he'd save time and energy if he called for a little...reinforcement...

Scout howled loudly in the air for a minute, and he stood waiting. A gust of wind blew across the alley and an ominous mist rose from the ground. As the mist started to dissipate, it was replaced with a new pack of wolves to accompany him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

"Oh crap!" I said, "Can't fight me alone?" My voice was slightly shaky, I didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Scout smiled and turned human along with his allies. The new guests were very frightening. Standing in a line, five in all (including Scout) each was scary then the next. Scout smiled and began to speak, "Not so much as can't...more like...won't..." Once again he laughed his ugly raspy laugh.

With a nod, Scout motioned for the new long haired Vampire to attack. This one had some skills with daggers, or so it seemed because he drew one and aimed it towards Kristoff's neck as he dashed towards him. The rest of the present clan, stood, watching and waiting...

(warning: kind of scary image...little bloody)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 pm

I duck under him and slash his throat, "NEXT!" I yell and start to juggle my daggers, "C'mon, I'll make it quick!"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 pm

As Kristoff asked his question, the group of Vampires all started laughing. "You really know nothing about killing a vampire, do you Kris?" Scout yelled across the way as a hand tapped the boy on his shoulder. If he was to turn, he'd find the Vampire, smiling and exposing the bloodstains on his lips as well as the faint scratch that should have penetrated his throat. He reared back and tried to punch Kristoff square in the nose.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:45 pm

I dodged in a Matrix-esque style and took one of my smoke bombs and aimed it right in one of the laughing vampires mouths, "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

The female Vampire that had taken the shot, grabbed her tooth and made a hissing sound at Kristoff before she turned into a bat and flew off. The rest of the Vampires stopped laughing and looked to Kristoff.

"Annabelle isn't one to take insults very easily!" said a Vampire to the left of Scout, before running at Kristoff along with the longhaired Vampire. They both opened their mouths, intending on biting him and draining him for all he was worth!
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 pm

I grab the new Vampire, "Why don't you F.O.D." I said before draining his energy.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Scout looked at his group of Vampires with wide eyes as his other brother was just drained and he turned into a bat to fly back to their manor. This kid obviously didn't know how to kill a Vampire...but he did know how to hurt them pretty badly...

He looked back at the remained two behind him and he began to speak once again, but this time, to his brothers. "Let us fly into the night brothers. Obviously this boy isn't a Vampire as we know it..." At that point, a mysterious mist started rising at their feet and engulfing their entire bodies. They dissapeared as it was brought back to the ground...

(OOC: You can try and investigate the Vampires if you want, or we can just end the thread Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2