Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Vote_lcapVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Voting_barVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Vote_lcapVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Voting_barVampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 pm

I walked down the streets at half past midnight, it was peaceful and quiet. I couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched, so every few minutes I'd turn around and see nothing until I finally stopped and said, "I know you're there!"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 pm

(Note: I'll be NPCing one of Lord Rudolphus' Vampire minions here...)

Hanging from a streetlight, Scout was doing his duty for his master. Their clan had very recently come to the new world...if only a little late. They had eyes and ears all over the city and they had heard this kid refer to himself as a type of 'Vampire'. They had risked too much to move the entire clan to have it torn apart by having to compete with another clan.

Stretching his wings, he moved seemlessly with the birds to continue to follow the boy in question. He was surprised when the boy called and said that he knew that he was there. Perhaps his skills had been growing stale over his years of rest. He flew down onto the sidewalk and while a car drove by to hide him from view and once he was back in view, he was the vampire, in all it's glory.

Spoiler:

"Please tell me, young one..." the spy said with his heavy Romanian accent, "How did you know that I was following you?"

Kris blinked and the man was in his face. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

"Well, I heard you a couple times, my guess is you're heavy footed, and I can feel when people watch me," I said taking a step back, his breath smelt of blood, "And I guess you're an 'original' vampire."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

He smiled widely, showing off his wide pointed faded red teeth. "It looks like my own aura has betrayed me..." Slowly circling the child, the Vampire began laughing wildly. "I can also feel an aura of a person...I smell no blood by your hands...you are no Vampire are you?! Ah, but I do feel some truth in your words...tell me...you are of no vampire clan, are you?"

The child's soul was very young...hundreds of years younger and it was possible that he was just recently turned to his way. Although he was of no threat to their clan, he could have connections to those that do...
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 pm

"Clan? I have a couple friends, but no vampires, now, I'd appreciate it if you left me alone," I said, cracking my neck, this creep obviously wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Scout stuck his finger in the boy's chest. "But, you do not deny being a vampire?!" Now getting a lot more excited, he started to think about what he could really be. Although the boy had no clan and he couldn't be as awarded as possible, he may get a smaller award for killing a single vampire.

He turned to look at the moon, opened his mouth to let his teeth extend. He waited for the boy's response before he'd turn.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 pm

I touch the light post, draining it's energy, and attempting to kick him while his eyes adjust, "Vampires drain, doesn't have to be blood."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Scout grabs Kris' foot before it makes contact with his head. This boy claims to be a vampire so...it was good enough for him. More blood for him...He laughs and turns slowly, "This means you made the first move...not a good choice..." He throws Kris' foot to the ground and tries to bite the boy in the neck.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 pm

I grab the Vampire's neck and started to drain his life energy, making Kris more powerful, "Any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Scout shoved him off and shook his head as the conflict ceased for a moment. "That power...I...haven't seen anything like that before!" He moved back for a moment while favoring his left leg. He didn't have enough energy to shapeshift into a bat so, hhe chose to simply keep his distance for a moment.

"Who are you and what are you!?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 pm

"I am Kristoff Makarov, and I am an Energy Vampire!" I ran up to him and kicked him in the stomach, "You are free to go to your lord, if you're injuries aren't fatal that is."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Scout spit out a little blood. He underestimated this kid but...perhaps he's underestimated him as well though! "You don't understand my power Kristoff Markarov! I am not a push over and I am not new at this!" He jumped up with his reserved strength and ran to Kristoff, pushed him to the ground and wrapped his mouth around his neck and started to try to suck as much blood as possible.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 pm

I let out a bit of an EMP in my blood with reserved energy, causing my blood to be electrified as it leaves the body.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Scout smiles as it seems that Kris gave up putting up a fight. He continued to suck some blood when, suddenly, the blood turned strange. It entered his body and started to shock him. He grabbed his throat and yelled, "Y-you! What d-did youj d-do!!!"

The blood continued to shock him as he stood there and the shocks became too lethal. He fell to his knees and coughed up more blood but not before saying, "My master will hear about this...you will die...he is much stronger than I...yes, you will die...this I swear it!" He stood there for a minute and then fell to his side, leaving a pool of blood around his head...
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm

I stood up, "No... I didn't mean too!" I got up and started to try and revive him, "C'mon, C'MON!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)   Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Versus Vampire (Open to Thr33)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next