Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 12:49 am by St. Jommy

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Yesterday at 2:35 am by DivingDart

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am by Tython

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Tython

Ninja

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

CM

foalfire

Bow

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bow, St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:45 pm

[Sorry, not good at snappy titles lol.]

Hazel would be at her stall relaxing in her chair with her headphones on and listening to music from her ipod and humming along, just watching people go past, whenever someone approached and grabbed her attention she'd lift one side of her headphones off and talked to them, mostly selling teas and soaps packed with nice smelling leaves and flowers, her mint leaves soap sold like hotcakes as usual.

Occasionally she would get her regulars asking for potions, which she'd check that they had a contract with her before selling them a love potion or luck potion or something similar, reminding them with the love potion it would take work on their part too, love wouldn't happen automatically.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff Active

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc Inactive

Hazel Fairweather #ffcc33 Active

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character
Name: Jackson Parella - Lafave
Code Name: Scout
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:33 am

With a long sigh, Jackson's head tilted as he examined the small maroon 100% cotton women's sweater.
Is this even something Candy wears anymore? Jack thought to himself quickly,
before pulling the price tag out from inside the sweater's sleeve. His eyes widened. Yeah, nothing's worth that much! I...I must be in the wrong store...

Rubbing the back of his neck, Jackson was beginning to get tired. He'd been in this store for nearly an hour hadn't found anything near possible. He was wearing a casual sweatshirt colored blue with white horizontal stripes, a worn pair of jeans and two beat up discolored, but still mostly white sneakers.

Quickly, the boy scampered out from the shop, into the larger expanse of mall around him. He didn't like being alone like this, but it wasn't like he had much choice. After escaping his captors, he knew he needed someplace safe where he could stay, with someone he trusted. His sister, Candy had always been there for him, but he didn't feel good about the idea of just showing up to her apartment, unannounced, asking for a place to stay. At the very least, he could bring her a gift. Just a little something to say that he loved and appreciated her. But...what the heck do girl's even like that's half way affordable?!

As his eyes roamed up and down the mall's directory sign, he noticed a stand set up with a girl dressed, oddly enough, as a witch. The girl was honestly pretty cute, but obviously a bit older than Jackson, so, he thought better than attempting to flirt with her. Still it looked like she was selling candles and soaps maybe. Things much closer to his price range.

Jackson sauntered towards the stand and smiled at the girl under the wide brimmed hat. She seemed to just be enjoying her music. He stuck his nose towards a candle, trying to take in its scent. Looking at the label which read "Pumpkin Patch", he paused to consider.

Glancing back towards the girl, he thought aloud. "So what's with the costume?" He looked back down to the candle and over to some nondescript vials. "Is this, like, a theme stand or something?"

Jackson began rotating random packages of soaps, curiously, not feeling too rushed as he seemed to be the only person inquiring at the moment.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:58 am

Hazel saw Jackson approaching, taking one side of her headphone off and smiling at him, when he asked about her 'costume' she laughed "well I'm a witch of course, a real genuine broomstick flying witch, you don't have to believe me, I don't mind, but it does also help sell stuff, peaks people's curiosities" she said with a grin as she leaned forward with her elbows resting on the display stand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:17 am

That made Jackson smirk. She was pretty committed, and why shouldn't she be? If you have to wear a costume for your job, you might as well have fun with it. As he continued to sift through the girl's random bobbles he shot back.

"Well, it's a fine look for you." He squinted at a wrapped bar of soap curiously.
"So if you're a witch you should be able to, I don't know, read my mind, or something,
right?"

His smile widened. If she was going to commit, then he might as well play along. "So,
what am I thinking now?"

It was nice to goof around a little bit. Distracting himself from what had happened in the past year would be healthy, he figured. For a moment, at least, it would be nice if he could pretend that everything was normal.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 pm

Hazel laughed "I'm a witch, not a psychic, I can do spells but reading minds is beyond my power, at least for now, I've only received a standard education in magic and wizarding" she said as she took out her wand "so, is there anything you were looking for in particular? Or are you just browsing?" she asked with a calm smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:33 pm

"Oh cool, is that a magic wand, too?" Jackson's eyebrows raised as she revealed the small stick. He couldn't get a good look at it to know whether it was particularly ornate or mostly plain in style.

"Well, I'm trying to find something for my sister actually," he began, suddenly getting knocked back into reality. "I, well...I haven't seen her in a while and I wanted to get her something she'd really appreciate. Something that says, hey...I missed you...please let me crash at your place," he laughed.

"I could always grab her something normal," he paused, staring at the soap in his hands, before looking back toward the girl, "but how often do you get the chance to buy something magical from a bonafide witch?"

"Maybe a little magic to help this meeting go well? Something to help me meet some people, seeing as I'm new in town?"

Jackson put on a smile as he spoke to the girl. He was trying not to be overly obvious at trying to make a friend. He hadn't met a new person in nearly a year and he could feel his old tact in meeting new people had rusted over slightly.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:46 pm

"well I've got luck potions if you need it to go really well, and a lot of girls love fancy herbal teas, what kinds of things did she like when you last saw her?" asked Hazel as she tried thinking what might be best for her customer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:59 am

Jackson scratched his chin as he thought. "No...Candy's not into teas I don't think.
I know she used to drink...Wait did you say a luck potion?"
He raised his eyebrows and scrunched his mouth to one side. "Could you be a little more specific? Does that mean I just succeed in anything I try? Or...hold up...you're just going to hand me a vial of sugar water, right? To try to teach me that, uh, 'The confidence was in me the whole time', right?" He added with a tinge of sarcasm.

His eyes rapidly dashed from bottle to bottle, unsure of where his prize was hiding. As long as it wasn't too expensive, he kind of wanted to try it, if only for a gag.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:09 am

"Ohno, it's an actual potion that increases your chances in the things that you want to do" she told him "of course, it won't work until you need it" she said, the potion was quite popular and so it was a fair amount of money.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:48 pm

Jackson shrugged. "Sounds good to me," quickly, he smiled, as he grabbed a random box full of tea bags. He knew the gift wasn't what really mattered. He was just nervous about the meeting. So, he figured he could suspend his sense of disbelief enough to pretend magical forces were bringing him success.

"So. How much for the box, and the potion?"

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 pm

"All together it should come to about...$50?" she said "do you want a bag?" she would pull out a paper bag from under the stall and offered it to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:37 am

Jackson almost dropped his wallet. Fifty dollars? Really? For some tea and what was probably just a bottle of seltzer? How stupid did this chick think he was!? She really thought that he actually bought her schtick? For a moment, Jack considered just telling her off, but he stopped himself as a more clever thought entered his mind.

"Tell you what..." he began, tucking his cash into his back pocket. "You,
being a respectable aspiring, I mean, full fledged witch, right? You're surely experimenting with new spells and potions all the time."

Smiling and leaning towards Hazel a little more and feeling pretty proud of himself. "How about you give me a discount if I test a potion of yours? Who knows how dangerous some of your recipes could end up being? I'm sure even the smallest of mistakes could create dire side effects..."

This would be perfect! Either Hazel would come up with a half baked excuse on why it wouldn't work, or she would have to admit she was a fraud! Jackson folded his arms happily, as he waited for her to mull it over.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:32 am

Hazel chuckled and saw he didn't have enough money, hey, she put effort and magic into that bottle of luck, she shrugged with a smirk "alright then, if you really want to be my magical lab rat, just don't blame me if you end up turning purple for a week or something" she said calmly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:03 am

"Uh..." Jackson was at a loss for words for a moment. She was smarter than she seemed, or just really stubborn to call him on his bluff.

"Alright, let's do it. What do you want me to test for you? I'm up for...um...anything, I suppose."

An uneasy feeling began to shiver up through his body as he didn't know what this con artist was planning next. They were in a public space, so, he assumed she wouldn't just poison him intentionally.
She didn't look or speak in a matter that indicated any kind of mental imbalance, but her steadfast loyalty to her cover was intimidating.

"Uh, will this cover whatever is left over?" he wondered aloud as he slid a few crumpled bills across the counter towards the girl.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Hazel nodded happily "yeah, it'll cover it" she took the bills and would put them into her money case under the table "hmmm let's see, experimental potions" he would hear some clinking around of bottles before she brought out a small vial of something blue "alright, drink this, its a beautifying potion, gets rid of acne, pimples, dry skin, every teenager's dream, drink it up and tell me how you feel" she told him calmly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)   

Back to top Go down

A Little Stall of Magic (Thr33)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next