Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thr33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thr33 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thr33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thr33 Vote_lcapThr33 Voting_barThr33 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thr33

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 am

Isaac O'Ghadra

Thr33 Guy27

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Isaac O'Ghadra
Codename: Thr33
Nickname(s): 3
Alias(es): 3
Birth date: November 2nd, 1677
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Reddish
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 133lbs
Other: The bandana around his neck isn't a fashion statement. When he got hit by a car, he lost a life...and his head. His bandana keeps it on his body with his very very tight knot.

===POWERS===

Powers: 1. He can die three more times.
2. Eternal youth unless dies three times.
3. Teleportation (not very fast or not fast enough to be used in a fight...yet)
4. Morphing into a cat.
5. Cat-like reflexes.
6. Pretty fast.
7. Small resistence to blasters/rays/etc.
8. A bit above normal strength.
9. Some magic that he has been trying to learn.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Cats, Books, the color red, Apple Pie, Finds videogames fascinating!

Dislikes: Black Cats, Broken Mirrors, Ladders, Starting trips on Sundays, Tomatoes

Strengths: Wisdom...When he gets to know people, he is very nice and seems like a normal kid and relaxes.

Weaknesses: When he doesn't know you, he can seem very weird and can reflect his 300 years of life greatly. If you don't have a good first impression, he probably isn't around for a second one.

Skills: Very skilled at swordplay and pretty good at magic. He's always trying to get better though.

Equipment: Ageless silver sword. Luck charms he carries on himself...four leaf clovers, horse shoes, a rabbit's foot, a fish scale in his wallet. It seems like the more luck charms he has on him, the better he is at magic and fighting whether it be caused by magic or a plasivo affect.

Habits/Quirks: Carries around good luck charms. Eats his food in patterns.Ex: Eating the four corners of a sandwhich.

Personality: Very strange to say the least...he has been places you know?

He often says things that don't make sense at the time but make sense later.

When he gets comfortable around you he relaxes a bit more and actually seems like a normal person.

He tells everyone to call him Thr33. He hasn't told anyone of his original name. If he tells you his original name was Isaac O'Ghadra it would mean that he really really trusts and respects you.

Very superstitious...black cats...broken mirrors...the whole lot....

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: He doesn't remember...
Place of Origin: Salem
History:Somehow, a long time ago, he got mixed up with people that practiced a lot of black magic.

Apparently when he was at a meeting that he was invited to (because he was an interested recruit in this sort of witch faction in Salem) he was about to be accepted and a spell was being put on him to unlock the magic in his mind but something went wrong.

The spell didn't come out too strong or too weak...it was just different for some reason. There was a blinding light that exploded out from the spell which alerted the adults. Isaac got away because the spell had a temporary very strong effect which made him incredibly fast. Most of the others were hung and deemed witches, hence, the Salem witch trials.

Isaac couldn't control his powers and ended up in an unnavigatable place that his speed and magic teleported him to.

Eventually he got out and started roaming the world in the 1890s. He discovered shortly that he seemed to not be able to die...well he would die and feel the pain...but he wold just stand right back up and walk away.

Over time he has learned to almost perfect his powers but by that time, he only had three lives left (He lost 6 of his nine. It was the cat curse.)

He has had three lives left since the 1950s and has heard about the titans and everything going on here so he came to the area to see what he could do here...

Sample RP "Let's go! Let's go!" yelled Abram.

The light was very bright in the O'Ghadra's small cottage. It had been a long day's work on the farm and Isaac had taken a nap all the way until sundown. He had agreed to go to the magic meeting, or whatever Abram called it, but the sun was just setting and the sky looked amazing. Couldn't he just admire it for a moment?

"Aw, let's just watch the sunset." started Isaac.

"No Isaac! That's what we need to still stay up for the ritual!" snapped back Abram.

Did Isaac actually believe in all of this? Of course not! It was just an excuse to hang out with his best friend but he did seem to not want to be late so Isaac stretched for a moment, got his petticoat all situated and followed the, now sprinting Abram, into the woods.

As they made it to a clearing, Isaac saw a bunch of black cloaked kids his age, sitting in a star formation. Wow! He didn't even know that there was this many people in Salem. As he was guided by Abram to the center of the star, he tried to see if he knew any of the people. Some of them seemed to look like the shop keepers in town while others seemed...less human. Red skin, yellow eyes and did he see horn poking out?

A very tall figure was waiting for him, smiling and once Isaac was in position, Abram ran to his spot on the star. "Glad you could make it Abram..." He shot a look at his friend. "But nonetheless, you did bring forth a new member to join and become our brethren...Let us begin before the sun sets."

Everyone immediately became quiet as the tall man opened a red and brown book and started reading. "Allonium...Taracieus...Dungratum....Fien"

Isaac was starting to have second thoughts but as he tried to move...he couldn't.

"Allonium...Taracieus...Dungratum....Fien"

The star marking on the ground began to glow red.

"Allonium...Taracieus...Dungratum....Fien"

Isaac began to feel sick and closed his eyes as everything was getting blurred.

"Allonium! Taracieus! Dungratum! Fien!"

He saw a bright flash of light through even his eye lids. He opened them and saw that the sun ws down and the moon was up. Everyone in the star was rubbing there eyes yelling things like "What just happened?" or "Was that the wrong spell!?"

All of a sudden they all heard yelling and torches being lit on the edge of the forest. A mob! They were coming to burn them! Isaac heard Abram yell for him to run and that's what he did. He ran so fast, he thought he went through a mountain. He ran so fast, he thought he formed a canyon, he ran and ran and ran until...he stopped...

He looked around and saw a huge desert full of purple sand. The sky was blue but a darker blue than he was used to...more menacing. It looked like a desert but it was much colder. Isaac felt very tired and collapsed...into darkness...

(OOC: That was when Isaac lost his first life. This place was a strange dimension that he accidently teleported to. Over time, he learned of his teleporting ability and the ageless thing was revealed to him when he awoke after his first death. Eventually he got so good at teleporting that he teleported back to Salem...only about 150 years later...

He has died six times but only once back on Earth. He now knows how to protect himself. His first death was from exhaustion from the teleportation. His second was from immense hunger (he didn't know how to hunt the strange beasts from that dimmension). The third was from a poisonous flower. The fourth was from him thinking that he could free himself from his misery...suicide...thinking that if he willingly took his own life then it would end early...but no. After that he started studying teleportation, clinging to the hope of future human interaction. His fifth was from teleporting back to this dimention and his sixth was from getting hit by a car after emerging in the 1950s)

Last edited by Thr33 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 am

I haven't been on in a while, but I can definately say that I like the post. Its not my job to approve or disapprove (At least I dont think?) but I must say, I approve this post lol. Its nice to see some originality with powers.

One thing I may ask though, is what kind of magic is he learning exactly?
Arcane, pyro, frost, shadow... etc.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am

I really have no idea about what kind of magic at this point lol!

Nevermind about the next thing that used to be here lol!

Last edited by Thr33 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 am

I am a mod! MG is one as well! And I know the admin in real life!

I'll reply to the rest in a jiffy!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Approved, with one side note.

Magics, lovely. My characters fancies them as well, but if you can cast magic, I'd hope you can dedicate yourself to one main tree of magics, be it elemental (fire, water, earth, air, metal) or morphing, seeing you can turn into a cat.

For instance, Emblem knows the basics of all magics, and can sometimes be seen casting a morphign spell on himself, but when he fights, he uses FIRE!. It's good to dedicate yourself to avoid any unfair advantage.

I will be watching your posts to see if you go out of line with this, don't worry though, I reckon you'd be fine. As long as your magics do not induce godmodding or powerplays, it's quite alright!

~ Emblem
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Lol awesome! I was worried that I was going to have to uphold my own forum!
Well...two good things cam out of this: I got accepted and I now have a forum that I can do whatever with!

Hm...
Ya I have no idea what I am going to do with it lol...

As for Thr33's magical branch, right now, he just has a spellbook that he reads through (the one that the guy that put the cat curse on him had). He doesn't know any magic, but he is studying. In the book it says that you should devote yourself to one of the branches but he hasn't decided yet...

Also, I was thinking, since he has been alive for near 350 years, do you think it would be impossible to possess him? I thought that because whoever would be trying would have to deal with around 4 life times of memories plus their own. I don't think they could stand it...

That cool?

Also, If I've you've accepted me, does that mean I can start RPing? Because, I still don't have access to any part of the rping section...

Let me know please!

Thr33
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Yes, feel free to start your RP's. I think you can post everywhere about ..now Very Happy

About the possession thing, why not give it a spin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 pm

...ya...I still can't post in jump city, titans tower or other places lol:)

About the possession thing...ya I was just thinking out loud. I saw that someone could do that and I can't really see someone really possessing Thr33...well maybe lol

So if you could give me access to the roleplaying section, that would be cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

Having been bestowed with the powers of Thy Holy Admin...I think I fixed your problem!
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

Thanks very much! Maybe Thr33 and Emblem will bump into each other around Jump City. Is Emblem like crazy or something?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 am

Emblem was once a good guy. Now he thinks he's one of those that need to purge the world in fire...I'd say he's headstrong in his new beliefs that only the strong wil lsurvive to create a better world...You coudl talk to him about it...

Yeah, you could call him crazy, that might even be an understatement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Lol that's cool. Isaac is pretty crazy too if that makes him feel any better (250 without any human contact can kind of mess you up Wink)
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Reactivation please??
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah can one of the new moderators put this in the Active section now that I'm back? I'd feel weird RPing with him if he was in the Inactive Section...
Back to top Go down

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Moved. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thr33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thr33   Thr33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thr33
Page 1 of 1