Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

"Oh." It seemed like Fenris was on an impossible quest, and he didn't even know it. There were thousands of people in Jump City, and he didn't even know what this Kyte guy looked like. Did he have any sort of plan at all? "I think you're going to be here for a while then. We can stay on the lookout for him, but we'll need a way to keep in contact with you."

Where was Lance at a time like this? They needed this guy to join the team, but the leader wasn't there! Grace knew that she didn't have the authority to ask people to join the Titans, but she sure felt tempted to do it anyway.

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm

It was time that the leader came out to talk. The door that led to the rook would open by itself revealing no one behind it until a couple of seconds later when Lance would come walking out. He saw Grace and someone he did not recognize. He figured that he couldn't be a villain because they were not fighting, so he must have been on their side right now. Lance would wonder what this guy was doing here as he walked up to the group. Lance would look at Grace as if to ask who is this guy. Lance would then turn his head to look at the guy instead and ask himself.

"Grace and mystery guy, hello. Not to sound rude but who is this guy who just set off the alarm?"

Last edited by "AJ" on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:48 pm

OT: Dan left AJ lol
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 am

Koori seemed skeptical, as she said that Fenrisúlfr may be here for a bit longer than he had originally anticipated. She said that they could keep an eye out for Kyte, but that they would need a way to contact Fenrisúlfr.

I am fine with staying for any length of time, though I would prefer to find him soon before he brings any more innocent people harm. As for staying in contact...I suppose I could get a phone.

It was then that the door opened once more. Fenrisúlfr turned to it, expecting Dan to come out once more, but another man walked out, greeting him as "mystery guy", and asked who Fenrisúlfr was. He turned a smile to him.

Greetings. I am Fenrisúlfr, an archangel, and emissary of the Father. What is your name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 pm

He was fine with staying any length of time? That was great! In Grace's imagination, she could already see herself married to Fenris and living up North with her Tribe. All of her troubles would be over with.

She wouldn't have to put up with Sage anymore. The thought brought a smile to her face.

Grace was snapped back to reality as Lance appeared on the roof. This was awkward. Grace still had a slight crush on Lance, although she had effectively decided against pursuing a further relationship with him. She wondered if Lance would be angry or jealous if he noticed Grace's infatuation with Fenris (especially just after they had met). Lance might not put Fenris on the team. That would be terrible!

Grace quickly bit her lip. The pain brought a much more serious, business look on her face. She turned to look at Lance, attempting to look bored and official.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 pm

"I'm Stone, the leader of this team. May I ask why are you here?"

Hearing that an archangel was at the doorstep of the Titans made him wonder what could be the importance of his presence here. Lance wasn't being cold, but at the same time wasn't welcoming. Right now he was acting as a leader first. Lance had to think of the importance of the team first before anything. Grace seemed to trust this being already, and Dan was already pissed off at the guy and out of the scene. Lance would scan this archangel up and down making sure that he was cleared to be trusted to not start fighting.

"Again, I don't want to be rude but you set off the alarm system and you have one of my members having a fit in the tower now. Grace seems to be.. fond of you though. So I guess both of you can explain what's going on right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 am

The man that had recently appeared from the roof called himself Stone, and the leader of some team, asking why Fenrisúlfr was here. He said that since Fenrisúlfr had set off the alarm system, and angered Dan, it was kind of rude. He asked an explanation on what was happening. Fenrisúlfr smiled brightly at him.

I do not like to be repetitive, but I am searching for a demon in the form of a man, going by the name of Kyte Uchiha. The Father sent me from Heaven to slay this monster, and that is why I am here.

Alarm systems? I am sorry if I have damaged them in any kind of way. When I was sent, I just happened to land here. That usually is a good omen, if you believe in such things.

He smiled, waiting for what Stone would say.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

"It's okay, it's okay. And hm... Kyte Uchiha.. doesn't ring any bells for me and I've gone through the system at least a hundred times. This probably mean he hasn't done anything yet to get on our radar."

Lance had his arms crossed as he was thinking. At the end of his sentence he would shrug his shoulders, not really sure how to help this fellow now. Lance would walk over to the edge of the roof and look over at the city. The sun was gleaming across the buildings as Lance looked out there. The city was big, not New York big, but still big. If Kyte was in this city, he would be found in a few days then. Could this guys help them in any way about this Kyte Uchiha guy?

"Since he hasn't made himself noticed yet, is there anything you can tell us that would help in finding him? anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Fenrisúlfr thought a bit on what the man had said. Apparently they had some sort of identification system that Stone went through many times, and he had never seen a Kyte Uchiha in it. He asked Fenrisúlfr the same thing Koori had; if there was anything he could help them with in finding him.

I know this seems unhelpful. But I can detect him if he is within a presence of 500 yards. He is cunning, though playful, and skilled, though barbaric, in his fighting behavior. Demons can usually be classified by having red eyes. However, Kyte has probably learned how to change his appearance already, so that may not help.

Fenrisúlfr thought for a few seconds, and then remembered something important.

The main factor in recognizing Kyte is he loves Japanese culture, and so may wear clothes in the style of Japan, and may have Japanese weapons. That is all I know. The only other thing I can really tell you is that he is powerful.

Fenrisúlfr hoped he had helped.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hm.. I think that can help then. A mix of your senses and trying to eye out a guy who has a Japanese sense of style shouldn't be all that hard to find. I think we have something now and we can help you."

Lance would say in a more positive tone now that they have some kind of lead on how they could find this Kyte Uchiha. Lance would turn around to look at Fenrisúlfr and Grace who were standing back near the middle of the roof. Lance would think about it, 500 yards, five football fields basically was the range. A man who is dressed in Japanese style clothing possibly should make him easier to spot out of a crowd. This should make things much easier now. The only fact was when they can get started with this.

"I'll assume this is an important mission and we should get started on it asap then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 am

"If he's really that dangerous and evil, then I'm sure we'll run into him soon." Grace chimed in. "The Titans fight people like that all the time."

Good, Lance wasn't acting wierd or anything.

So Fenris could detect Kyte Uchiha within 500 yards. That was a very small space in a city of this size. What was Lance's plan? Fly around Jump City at random until Fenris detected Kyte?

"Are you sure this bad guy is here in Jump City? Steel City is a much bigger place, and it's close nearby. Oh, wait!" Grace looked at Lance. "We should give Fenris a communicator, just in case we get separated somehow."

Maybe it would be a good thing to see Fenris beat the demon before she put her plans into motion. She needed to make sure that Fenris could actually beat someone with demonic power before asking him to fight her brother. She just hoped that he wouldn't vanish as soon as the deed was done.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 am

Fenrisúlfr nodded as Stone said he could help him if they combined their resources; Fenrisúlfr's senses and the fact that Kyte had Japanese style. He said that it shouldn't be that hard of a task, and said he thought that now that they had something, they could now help Fenrisúlfr. He then told Fenrisúlfr that he was assuming it was an important assignment, and that they should get started on it as soon as possible. Fenrisúlfr smiled.

Though it is indeed an important task, I would not ask of you to start now. I am sure you have many other duties, and cannot attend to mine immediately.

Koori then spoke up, and said that if Kyte was really as dangerous and malevolent as Fenrisúlfr made him out to be, that they would encounter him soon, because the Titans; whom Fenrisúlfr assumed was the name of their little entourage, had fought many like them, she said. Fenrisúlfr smiled softly. She had no idea what they were messing with. She then asked Fenrisúlfr if he was sure Kyte was in Jump City, saying that Steel City was a much bigger place, and it was still close. She then told Stone that they should give Fenrisúlfr a communicator in case they got separated. Not quite knowing what that was, he responded to her question.

I do not know of either of these cities. I just know I am searching for Kyte and that he must be destroyed. However...I find something very interesting.

He walked over to one of the tower's ledges, pointing downwards to it. This was the side with the main door at the front.

...Kyte has been here already, yet did not set off any alarms you speak of? Did you not know that he was here at the time?

He could still feel traces of Kyte's being, though small.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

"Now I know what it feels like when JaK had to explain this all to me before. We can either wait and see if he appears up on the radars or we can go out and search for him. As for your city question. The city you are currently in is Jump City, the next city over is Steel City."

Lance would then listen as Fenrisúlfr would say that Kyte has been here before because he can still sense his presence there at the front door. This was weird because Lance was not aware of this because no alarms must have been set off at that time. Maybe Kyte appeared here just like Fenrisúlfr did except he didn't set off any alarms. Could that mean that this Kyte Uchiha guy was possibly stronger than this Fenrisúlfr guy? Maybe this could be a bit more serious than Lance was thinking.

"If he didn't set off any alarms, could that mean that his powers are possibly stronger than yours? I mean to e hidden away from our system is impossible, or so I thought. We should find this guy as soon as possible, he is probably the biggest threat at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Fenrisúlfr looked at Stone as he explained that the city this tower was surrounded by was Jump City, and that the next city over was referred to as Steel City. Fenrisúlfr nodded, understanding now, before Stone asked him an interesting question; if Kyte set off no alarms, did that mean Kyte was stronger than Fenrisúlfr? Stone said if so, that they should find him right away. Fenrisúlfr thought about it, shaking his head.

Even if that were the case, Kyte does not want to hide. Kyte wants to fight. If we were to storm in wherever he were hiding right now, he would welcome us with open arms, and then try to kill us all. There is a high possibility he is stronger than me at the current moment; yes. But the trick to it is my powers increase immensely around any demon.

But, yes, he is powerful, at the least.

There are a few things I can tell you about Kyte.

He reached up to his sword on the back of him, and drew it, the brilliant, divine bronze shining in even the slightest ray of the sun.

He carries a blade similar to this, only instead of divine, she is evil and corrupted, and houses a demonic spirit in her. She appears black with a red streak. She may control herself as a blade even against Kyte's will, for they view each other as partners. He has what you would know as "regenerative" capabilities, and can heal fatal wounds quickly. He also has senses akin to a wolf, only his sight is much better than a human's. And the blade I speak of...her abilities are indescribable. Avoid it at all costs.

He sheathed the blade once more.

That is all. One more thing, but it is only a possibility, is that he has "marked" your structure.

He pointed at the side of the building, looking and seeing all of the small slices made into the building by his claws.

He "marked" your structure to tell you that he was here, and waiting. He climbed up the side of the building, and then left. Kyte seeks a worthy opponent...an equal. He wishes to find someone that can sate his bloodlust. If I am not mistaken, you enforce the city you speak of. You seem to have special abilities, as well. He must have heard of you people somehow and came to "visit".

He turned back to Stone and Koori.

You must not have been available. However, seeing as you are a team, he has probably surrounded himself with equally powerful opponents. Kyte will not complain about being outnumbered, but he prefers one on one. So be wary that he may have employed or joined with others to help defeat you one by one.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:33 pm

"Heh, you don't have to worry, we're more than capable of handling ourselves, even if we are in a one on one."

Lance would say with a smile on his face and in a very positive tone. Lance knew that JaK, Dan, and Grace were all capable of defending themselves if they were alone. Dan was the powerful Daxamite, which is one of the strongest races when they set foot on earth. Grace had the ability of ice manipulation, almost mastering it. JaK had the ability of matter absorption and was able to easily hold his own in hand to hand combat. And then there was Lance who had mastery over earth and metals, but one flaw in the use of his abilities. He was afraid to go all out, full power. Lance didn't even know what his own true potential was because he always made sure he had his powers in check so not to destroy the city by accident. Lance had so much on his mind right now. Lance looked up at Fenrisúlfr and reached into his pocket pulling out his communicator. He would toss it up to Fenrisúlfr.

"Well the sooner we start, the sooner we finish this. If Kyte is going to want a one on one, there really isn't going to be any point in bringing the whole team. That and Dan doesn't like you very much. Grace and I will help you for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next