Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Vote_lcaplike a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Voting_barlike a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Vote_rcap 
Moon
like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Vote_lcaplike a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Voting_barlike a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Several men sat in a room lit by a single light bulb that hung from the ceiling. Of course Olivia could only see the heat signatures with her goggles. The light bulb shone extremely bright compared to the men in the room. It was white hot compared to the reds and purples of everything else. Fortunately it was night so the wall she was looking at was no longer heated. Allowing her to see through it with her mask. She reached up to her mask pushing a button on the masks clear surface which had a H.U.D. . She turned off the infrared and most of the masks functions except for the air filter.

She hefted up her gun aiming at the wall. She took a glance down, it was about 30 feet until the ground. But there were tall buildings all around, she was downtown after all. She set the barrel of the gun on the window sill slowly. The building Olivia was in was about 10 feet away from the one her target was in. She lined up the shot to take out the light. She ducked below the window sill and took her shot.

She could feel the small explosion shake both buildings. She quickly jumped up and dove through the window and into the large hole made by her anti-tank rifle The air was still filled with dust but she could make out the figures of the three men in the room. Her target was already stumbling towards the door. She jumped towards him and plunged her knife through his back before throwing him out the hole she made in the wall. "A bit over the top" She said, her voice muffled by her mask, before seeming to drop through the floor. One by one until reaching the lobby. She dropped to a crouch as a scream rang through the room. She looked around, spotting several people, but the one who screamed was the girl behind the desk. Her arm was working furiously at a hidden button under the desk.

Her eyes widened as she realized the the police were about to show up. She ran to the door and jumped out into the streets and kept running until she reached a dark alley, she quickly sat down. Her chest heaving, besides being scare to death by the cars she had sprinted about two blocks. Being stealthy hadn't worked out well. She took off her mask. Breathing in heavily, she took off her mask "Oops." she said quietly.

She sat there for several minutes. Hearing sirens go by while she stood in the shadows. Then suddenly she stood up and fired four shots down the alley from her rifle. Starting on the fifth shoot she pulled the trigger several times more but nothing happened. She looked down at it surprisedly "Forgot to reload she thought then looked up at stranger she had heard. "Hey sorry about that...reflexes you know" It was a good thing she had finished her job or that would've counted as a miss. "you shouldn't sneak up on people like that!" she said suddenly not mention stubbornly "Honestly its like everyone in this town has never heard of privacy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

No sooner had the police sirens started blaring towards scene had a certain spider themed super-heroine arrived.

(Mind)
"Web-Slinging over city traffic every time."

The black and white symbiote costumed Spider-Girl being tapped into the police radio frequency took immediate notice of the report of shots fired. Taking to the skies the girl would arrive on scene too late as it would seem. After landing on the side of the building near the hole that was made by Olivia's gun, she noticed the corpse of the man laying down below.

"Well there's the hit...Now where's the run?"

Needing a vantage point Spider-Girl shot a web-line from her upper wrist to the roof of the tallest structure in the vicinity and zipped up there so she could get a better scan of the area. Meanwhile, down below the police seemed to bhe asking the girl from behind the counter which way the shooter had run off to and the woman complied by pointing where she had seen her make her escape since she did use the door for the get away afterall. Taking heed of the direction that the frightened receptionist was pointing Liz decided to swing that way. Within a minute or so she caught a glimpse while scanning from up high of a figure dashing into an alleyway.

like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) 14546310
(Imagine NighTime Backround)

(Mind)
"Well that's not suspicious in the slightest."

Dropping down atop the left side building of the alleyway, Spidey stealthily began to wall crawl down the side of the structure brick by brick. Not wanting to alert the perp. as well as get the jump on the worng person if this did turn out to be just some person who ran into an alley out of breath for whatever reason. As she drew near, however, suddenly the web-slinger's danger-senses began to ring in her head. Thus causing the teen hero to immediately lean side ways to the right as a bullet came whistling past her. Afterwards pivoting to the otherside to avoid the second shot and then ducking down while somehow still staying attached to the wall with the soles of her feet to avoid the third! Finally doing a front flip to the ground after instinctively realzing that the fourth bullet was going to hit ner no matter what angle she leaned at. In real time this all happened in a matter of split seconds, showing to Olivia that small black suited girl was not entirely human.

(Mind)
"Well I guess that confirms if this is our guy...Or should I say woman?"

Upon landing on all fours Spider-Girl immediately pointed her web-shooter at the assailant in self-defense only to realize she was out of ammo. Apparently the girl was unnerved by Spider-Girl's appearance here and began shooting the breeze with her no sooner than moments after seemingly trying to blow holes through the teenage meta-human.

"Ya, well my relfexes aren't too shabby either as you can see and when you kill a man in cold blood with a knife to the back you kinda wave your right to privacy...I'm not kidding, you can look it up..I swear they wrote it on the back of the constitution somewhere."

Liz joked, but didn't lower her web-shooter. This girl may have been speaking to Spider-Girl as if there was no reason for alarm, but Lizandra knew from experience that hitmen or hitwomen in this case could be tricky.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Alyss groaned inwardly, lowering her handgun from the ceiling of the lobby and looking around. It wasn't that she was upset this corrupt man had been killed it was the mere sloppiness of how it had been executed - and the fact Fear was now complaining that her kill tally wasn't complete for the day. The agent whacked her own head, trying to hush her sister before stepping backwards into the shadows of the lobby and following the trail of the girl who had run from the cops. Could she possibly be out with the same intentions as Alyss? Or was she just another brat taking her targets? If it was the latter, she had to be dealt with.

Fear became a bloodhound within the darkness, sensing every footstep the girl made in an area of shadow - the compressions seemed to resonate with her. Following the trail, Alyss closed her eyes and soon, in a flurry of writhing shadows, she was perched upon a metal staircase that led to the alleyway below. The girl peered over the edge, seeing one familiar and her own target. She had met Spider-Girl briefly during a run-in downtown, and of course had seen her name in the papers - an amateur at disguise, but a decent crimefighter, even if she did refuse to kill criminals off.
The new girl had more in common with Alyss; both held firearms, both seemed intent on sniping the corrupt, but she needed to find out more. If Fear could get one touch from Olivia she could read her entire life in a matter of seconds, but she did need to get closer.
Vaulting the stairs, Alyss landed deftly on her feet, next to Olivia. Her gun remained firmly in her hand, as a warning sign to the both of them: she meant business.

"Clearly didn't teach you how to finish the job properly," she muttered, darkly. "That was a little too messy for an impersonal job. They pay you extra to destroy city property and stab a guy?"
It wasn't that Alyss was angry with the girl, so much as irritated that her own planning had gone to waste. "Dramatic. It'll be all over the papers. You know Steel loves a good story."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:43 am

Her face was absolutely dismayed as she realized her little follower wasn't human and more than that, she could dodge bullets. Not fair by by the that was totally her thing. Not to mention the witty comeback, but it was hard to take her seriously while she was pointing her arms like that.

Olivia smiled "Phew I thought i was in trouble for a second, but you don't look too dangerous." she replied back with more than a little attitude. She patted her self down checking if she had any extra magazines. Not even one, smart. Though she hadn't been expecting all of this. She took a step back from the girl thinking about darting through the wall but decided that she could do that anytime, she may as well find out about her new little friend. Who didn't seem to be a excited about the man at the building dying.

Olivia opened her mouth to say something else but never got to it as another stranger showed up. Making almost no sound as she landed behind Olivia. Olivia's leg tensed almost kicking the new girl. But stopped herself, turned to the new girl while trying to keep an eye on spider girl and said "Is that a compliment because it came out pretty hostile?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

"Oh, hey there! Glad you could make it, but I've got this covered...Erm, maybe you and Fear can go round up some other bad guys around here. They're always lurking around, just gotta look past the normal sleazeballs to find the real ones...Without killing them would be most preferred."

Spider-Girl immediately noticed Alyss dropping down and recognized the girl from before. Oddly enough she hadn't sensed her arrival, but that was probably because the ol' spider sense only picked up danger and Alyss currently meant her no harm. Adjusting from her positioning Liz dropped her palms seeing the the trigger happy FBI agent now had her sights on the perpetrator and she was sure that she'd be more than willing to blow this chicks head off should she try something. So there was really no need for Lizandra to keep her guard up and could relax, try quipping the girl a bit more. Maybe play a little bit of good cop, bad cop with her to find out who had set up the hit. It was obvious which role she'd be playing in this since one of them already had a gun to her head.

Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 am

Alyss nodded towards Liz, smiling briefly before turning back to Olivia. She had a respect for Spier-Girl for the work she did, even if it was mildly different from her own methods.
"The others are no concern of mine at the moment, I can hunt later. And yeah, darling, you know I'd prefer them to live but if they threaten me, I just can't help myself. Plus, Fear enjoys it." she said, reloading her Glock before pointing it towards the girl sat down.

"I wouldn't say hostile, so much as concerned. Judging by the weapons used and the targeted kill, it's fairly certain to say you're a hired gun. A going by your age, but strange dexterity - mutant. Of course, it's not hard to assure myself of these facts." Alyss muttered, cocking her head before stepping towards the younger girl, kneeling down and placing a hand on her arm.

In an instant the agent's eyes darkened and the temperature in the atmosphere began to rapidly cool around them. Images of Olivia's life flashed through her mind, certain memories sticking out for her - being taught by her Father, her deep involvement with her tribe, her birthplace in the Congo. It took only a second to retrieve the memories she needed, before removing her hand and stumbling backwards slightly.
Reading people always drained her of energy for a moment, which is why she usually trusted Fear to wield this power. But in her hurried, excited state, she herself had attempted to use it; creating a tired sensation to float across her brain and through her limbs.

"For a trained mercenary, you're pretty blazé. Didn't they teach you to be subtle?" she hissed, standing up to her full height. "Best keep your wits about you in this City, Miss Olivia Eilonwy Kalejaiye."

Alyss turned back to Lizandra and rolled her eyes, sarcastically. "I'm not gonna say Powers wasn't involved, but she doesn't seem to have any conscious recollection of who hired her."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Olivia looked back and forth between the two other girls as they conversed with each other. Pretty much ignoring poor little Oli as they talked about not killing thugs and how the acrobatic girl though she had this all wrapped up. How wrong she was, Olivia could leave any second, she was choosing to stay by her own free will. Though she was regretting it since the other girl appeared. Then suddenly she started talking with Olivia, as if she hadn't just been pointing a gun at her(not that she hadn't just done the same with spider girl) and then grabbed her arm. Olivia flinched away at first as the air got colder. But it was over as soon as it started.

Olivia stood up as Alyss did staring at her for a few seconds before looking away and stretching her arms and legs a bit. "Didn't they teach you to be subtle?" Olivia looked at Alyss with her eyes betraying how annoyed she was about the little meeting in the alley "Its my style" she said as it was the most obvious thing in the world "If I was trying to be stealthy I wouldn't be using this now would I," she said motioning towards her rifle.

Then Alyss went and mentioned her name. Olivia's hand moved down to her knife. One quick movement and she might be able to disable the pistol...or kill the girl. Maybe the other one too, they both knew her identity now thanks to blabber mouth. "Hey how do you know my name....and why did you say it out loud now, wall sticky girl knows who I am, She was steamed, seriously even she was a hero or something that was just...ugh.

Olivia ran her fingers through her hair, sweeping it back past her forehead, and put on her gas mask. "I'm leaving" she said taking a deep breath and walking off through Alyss, towards the side walk. Staying intangible just in case one them decided to try something

Last edited by ravian on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:19 pm

(Mind)
"Olivia Walker, huh? When I get home that's going through database check."

As Spider-Girl contemplated if any recordss of this hit-woman would even show in a police database or any government files for that matter. She suddenly exclaimed that she was leaving...Just like that!? Liz actually raised an eyebrow as she said this, pretty braisin stuff for someone who had the barrel of a gun pointed at their head. After pulling on her gas mask the girl would turn and moved right through Alyss like she wasn't even there.

"She has intangibility! Quick, we gotta stay on her."

(Mind)
"Oh crap, Alyss did say powers were invovled huh? Fear maybe could've at least told me what of, you know? Instead of letting us get the surprise presentation."

When Liz thought the word, us, she wasn't refering to her in Alyss oddly enough but that was an issue to be explained another time. Right now, no sooner had the web-head seen Olivia use her phasing abilty to try and escape did she make her exclamation of the teen's power and then took to the skies with a web line herself. Shooting multiple sticky web-fluid filled balls at the target with her other arm while swinging towards the direction she was going. Of course as Spidey had thought her webbing was also unable to hit Ms. Walker, but Lizandra was going to stay on her. No chance was she letting yet another killer move around freely in Steel City. Hopefully, since Fear & Alyss knew nearly everything about this perp. they would have ideas on how to stop her.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 pm

"She has intangibility! Quick, we gotta stay on her." well wasn't she the smart one, very good at stating the obvious. Olivia smiled as she walked away happy with her work despite the two nosy heroes bothering her the job was successful and that was all that mattered to her. But that didn't mean she would just get to walk away. Olivia looked back as little balls filled with...glue or something passed through her.

She held her breath for a second more making sure nothing new was going to hit her before taking a gasping breath and running off, now that her enemy was airborne she would need to be more clever. She found herself wishing that she hadn't wasted all of her ammo. Though people on the sidewalk didn't know that. Several cries rose from people as a slightly transparent girl with a gun would appear coming out of the people in front of them and then disappear through their chest or vice-versa depending on which way they were going.

Olivia stopped at the intersection. Looking back to check is Alyss was following her on foot. Once again gasping, the slight transparency disappearing, not being able to breath while intangible made running very very difficult. She was still being followed and webslinging didn't didn't look nearly as tiring. (onward is if no one stops her as shes running or while she isn't intangible)

Olivia would smile as she got a new idea. She ran into a street and dove straight at a semi going the opposite direction of where she was running. Phasing through at the last moment. A second later she would appear on top of the truck smiling and laughing. She sat down, making sure she wasn't going to get clothes-lined by a street light. "Hehe, Goodby" she said, though she knew that probably wasn't the end of it either.

Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 am

((well I'm aware both of you Are now staff but are you going to post?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 am

OT: RObyns's post but I'll skip if you want? It is your thread after all.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 pm

((okay I pm'd her a while ago and got no response so I guess we can just continue))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Spider-Girl continued to give chase leaving Alyss & Fear in the dust. She guessed they would catch up sooner or later or maybe not, leaving this one up to Spider-Girl. In any case Liz couldn't worry about them now she had to stay on top of Miss Olivia here. Not too far behind the girl the web-slinger would take note as she seemingly effortlessly traveled through all the pedestrians on the street, who awkwardly stared for a moment at the girl who just moved right through them and then looked up in the sky to see Spider-Girl hot on her trail.

(Mind)
"Jeez, how am I gonna stop her? Guess I'll just have to wait until she stops moving through everything and hit her with a qucik knockout punch. That's IF she ever stops."

Suddenly the girl seemed to make a drastic decision as she ran into moving traffic. Lost now in the sea of busy moving traffic lights Lizandra stopped and perched on a nearby street lamp looking for the assasin. A little ways off Oliva had seemed to htich-hike a ride on a Semi-truck and was already on her way away from the heroes. Feeling out of dodge the girl would relax for a moment until she heard a thump on the truck and turned around to see Spider-Girl staring right abck at her in a knelt position.

"Surprised? Call it woman's intuition."

After speaking her quick quip, Spidey would unleash a full spray of black and white webbing at the girl hoping to ensare her while she was caught off guard.

OT: Woot! 1800!!!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 am

((congrats!))

Well she had done it. She had gotten completely scot free and gotten her target. She wasn't even sure where spidergirl had gone. A perfect execution, other than using up all her bullets. She still was a bit embarrassed from missing all those shots. Not to mention the intensive damage they must've done to the building, though she didn't notice. One tended to stop noticing falling debris when they just had to stop breathing for a second to dodge.

She started to lean back, relaxing thinking about what to do if that spidergirl came back later after all as a hitman she would probably meet her again. The first step was to figure out how the girl dodged bullets. It gave her a big advantage. All Olivia had other than her gun was a knife.....though it could cut through quite a lot. Other than those she had her powers. But they were just good for running away from people and she was getting tired of tha-. after hearing a large band behind her she winced, already knowing who it was. "Surprised? Call it woman's intuition."

Olivia was certainly surprised. Surprised at how persistent she was. Chasing down a semi. Really? She had just killed one guy, and he deserved it....probably. Most people that had hits on them were drugdealers massmurderers and gang leaders.

Olivia tried to jump off the truck but before she could even gt up spidergirl's web tied her left leg, shoulder and arm to the truck. Olivia glared hatefully at her captor before jamming her hand into the webbing trying to get out her knife. While still strugglig to take it out. She would whip her right leg over trying to kick spidergirl as hard as she could. If it hit it could probably get her off the truck. If it missed it would keep going and make a large dent in the platemetal that made up the top of this semi. "What's your problem!!"

Last edited by ravian on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 pm

After landing upon the Semi-truck and firing her webbing at the woman, she would get caught before she could run away or phase.

(Mind)
"Gotcha!"

However, no sooner had she done so would the girl reach into the webbing by phasing and then went for a sidekick towards Liz's head at the same time. Spidey getting an idea would take the kick, but blocked it with her forearm and and open hand, which sent her nearly rolling off the side of the vehicle, but of course her wall-sticking abilites made that impossible. Bringing her to a halt as she stuck to the surface of the Semi with one hand. The rest of her body dangling off the side as she took a quick glance at the fast moving pavement below.

"Phew, close one."

That being said, Spider-Girl would backwards contort her body into a bridge by flipping her lower body over her head until her toes touched the surface of the structure or rather crabwalked on the side of the large truck and then like the Matrix stood back up walking back to the top of the motorvehicle while talking.

"My problem!? You're running around shooting people in the head for a living and trying to fight a girl who can litterally stick to you like glue and I'm the one with the problem here?? Why don't you try getting a new job, like working at Denny's. It's safe, secure, and I hear the hours are great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)   like a very loud ghost (open to everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

like a very loud ghost (open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next