Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
LANE HQ - Page 3 Vote_lcapLANE HQ - Page 3 Voting_barLANE HQ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

LANE HQ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 am

"You mean your offer to stay here with us?" He asked making sure he understood his question.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm

"yup and i said i wanted to train you you know i tought hot spot a little of his stuff, and i think i can work with you just has well"
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"yeah... im gonig now..." said Alex, takinng off.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:56 am

Supercaliy waved to Z-Comic and then turned to Kelliman "Whos hotspot?" He asked
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:42 am

"what the freakazoids" kellinman screamed with a confused face "you don't know who hotspot is he was like the 1 2 3 fourth onarary titan ever he was a legand he was a star he was hotspot and i helped him train"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:05 pm

he stood there and thought "Nope, doesn't ring a bell." he aid without emotion. "We can't let jut anybody stay at the Lane base ya know. How do we know your not really a bad guy in disguise!?" he said as he glared at him.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:28 pm

good point but i have a gooder comeback. for one if anyone tried to controll my mind their head would explode really some guy named mind freak tried to and he's well exploderated. and besides in the fifth demention i was freinds with the mian family that was you guys and your dad in the fifth demetion. so i thinki have the right to stay here for the sumer. please" he says blinking his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 am

Supercaliy shrugged "Fine!' He said with a hint of regret. "But I sweat if you put one strand of hair out of line while your with us you are out of here with either your butt frozen or on fire!" He explained to him seriously.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:14 am

he jumped up in joy "yay i'm back were i started right back in the lane hq this is whjere i came to earth from" he said to supercaly "if you don't mind i'm going to go to the kitchen and get some food." kellinman leaves
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 am

"wait, you were here once before? How can that be, I just named this place!" He explained
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

"that's simple your dad owned this place and i hung out with the main family in the fifth demntion i foun a boom tube in the fifth demention in the main hq and landed here. becuase where ever you are in the other demention you land in the same place at the demention you are going to"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 am

It has been a long time since anyone has seen Supercaliy or Magma. They have been been frozen... until now. The capsules open and Supercaliy wobbles his way out stretching out his back. "Oh boy what a good sleep that was!" He announced rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Many Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mg went to the Lane HQ to catch up with them. She hadn't seen Mike and Ashy in so long. The security in the building was simple, but yet Mg had tripped a trip wire at some point. The alarm went off, which made Mg panic a little when she first heard it. It drove her to the common room and she looked around to stop it.

(New peeps who might read this! Come and rp in here XD we'll bring this site back once again)
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:59 am

Mike was underground by himself today, Ashlyn was out on a mission all the way over in Mexico City, so Mike was left to himself. Mike was in his common room of his underground base. They were doing very goof for themselves since they left the titans to make the their new team. They called themselves the Lane Patrol, it was their family name so they thought it fit for now. All of a sudden the alarm went off up above in the lighthouse entrance. Mike raced up with his ice to find Mastergirl standing before him. "Oh... hey." Mike said then he took out his master control and pressed a button, turning off the security system. "What brings you here?" He asked curiously, he hadn't seen Mastergirl is a very long time.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 am

Mg looked over to him as he came into the room and shut the alarm off. "Hi." She said while looking at him. It had sure been awhile since they last saw each other, but he sure didn't change much. "Nothing really. Just thought I would pop in and see how you and Ashy are doing. What have you been up to?" It had been a bit quiet in the city lately in which Mg had some free time. The thought of her past had come up many times in that time and so hadn't they. The very first heroes that she had been on a team with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LANE HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LANE HQ
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: