Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
LANE HQ - Page 2 Vote_lcapLANE HQ - Page 2 Voting_barLANE HQ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

LANE HQ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:02 pm

"just looking around i tihnk it is kinda stupid that your not with us any more you need us you need us more then you know you and magma you guys can't get the brother hood by your selvs not even docter but he is pretty cool anyway why do you have this place its bad enough you guys didn't help us beat the brother hood but then leav us and make it so you guys are better then us. no all of the people in the titans south are better then you you have to much of restictions for your powers i can help you be un restricted if you let me stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Supercaliy gave him a face and stepped closer "Okay so number one the titans south was getting crowded. Number two things happened at the brotherhood base i couldn't believe to tell you about. Number three my dad left me this place to do good. Number four we don't have restrictions anymore. Number five How do need us, for criticism? And number six you want to say here!?" he had finally finished.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:55 am

"okay nuber one titans south is almost emty because we haven't seen omega or z-comix since we beat the brother hood, number two i agree with you on that, number three, you will still do good at titans south maybe this could be a second base for us, number four of cours you guys do you can only do ice and she can only do fire, number five yeah, number six its boring with noone at the titans south tower and no crime is happining. so can i stay or can you come back those are your two choices choose wisely"
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character
Name: Alex Shah
Code Name: n/a
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:25 am

just then a portal opened up a flung Alex acrossed the room. "AAAAAAH!" he screamed as he ramed straight into Kellinman, Supercaliy and MAgma.

"ow... i gotta work on my lands...." he got up "WOAH! im ssooo sorry!" he helped them up. "uhh... you would have happened to have seen magma, i gotaa get my giutar back and de-mutate a crazed manica who can make any type of metallic weapon imaginable and is on the hunt for me. oh," he faced Kellinman. "i just saw Abbil."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:20 pm

"Smooth Move, No I don't know where she is but since the alarm was tripped she should be down here any second." He told him "Wait did you say Abbil?" he asked just making sure they were talking about the same person.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:35 pm

"Supercaliy I herd the alarm go off!" Magma yelled running into the room to find him with Kalliman and Z-Comic "Um, Supercaliy what's going on?" he said with her bow in her hand.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm

(oh sorry, i meant Omega. not Magma. reaaly sorry!)"Hi," said alex waving. "im Alex Shah. nice to meet you!" Alex turned back to Supercaily and Kellinman.

"Omega is probally going to try and get as far away from me as possible, since i have no real powers without my guitar. that way Buzzkill can get me." ALex pulled out his Pistol and duct taped an army knife a lazer pinter to make a makeshift sniper gun/Assasination blade. he fired at a wall made of metal. it hit Buzzkill as he was forming back into semi-human form.

he turned back to the group. he got a serious look on his face that made him look kinda like Robin. "OKay, we don't have much time! Blood's controlling Omega, that guy i shot is imortal unless i get my guitar to demutate him. I NEED to find Omega now and get my Git' back! you don't have to help me, just point me in the right direction!"
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:47 pm

"Hmph." A distant voice entered the ears of everyone within the building as Abbil teleported into the room. "I'm sorry I let him got away... Do your job quickly and find Omega, Alex. This is getting tiresome."

He turned his attention to Buzzkill, who shuddered at his cold stare. With a wave of his hand, a rush of cold air he summoned from Nifleheim attacked the metallic shape changer. He tried to leap away but was quickly frozen into a huge chunk of ice. "This should keep him contained for a while."
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

"i am still confused" he said with a giant question mark over his head "i thought abill was dead"
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:25 pm

"I cannot die..." He explained to Kellinman. "It's sometimes a curse, sometimes a blessing I guess. Only when this universe is destroyed will I die."
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:28 pm

"nope!" said Alex. he looked at one of the camera tvs on the wall. It showed Omega going to Antartica. "there he is!" alex looked for a exit, but saw a plane already preped for take-off.

he jumped inside of the plane and yelled to Magma, Kellinman, Abbil and Supercaily, "I'm borrowing this!" he started the plane.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Magma stood there pointing t Z-Comic and watched his take off "He just took our plane!" She said surprised "What' up that?" She added "When did everything get so confusing!?" She said with aggravation.
Back to top Go down
z-comix
z-comix

RPG character

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"... i dodn't leave yet... you guyz can come too." he said from the cocpit.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:26 pm

With another wave of his hand, he teleported the bugger (Buzz) to another place.It's time for him to chill out. "Go quickly. I will not join you in this task but... good luck." With that, he too disappeared.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:46 am

"see you latter hope you get omega and your gitar back." he turns to mike "you know who i think should come back to titans south.. may child she seemd like a good person. so are you guys going to take me up on my offer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LANE HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LANE HQ
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: