Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
LANE HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
LANE HQ Vote_lcapLANE HQ Voting_barLANE HQ Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

LANE HQ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Outside not far from Gothem at all is The Lane HQ. TH Headquarters for Supercaliy and Magma's organization. "Well here's are watch tower." Ashlyn said looking up at a lighthouse which was blocked by a huge gap of nothing with rocks and waves at the bottom. "Now we just have to get across." She said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Mike smirked "It's bridging time!" He replied as he grabbed her and bridged across the gab with ice that just fell apart after they got across "Looks like a normal light right?" He asked as he relieved a hand pad and placed his hand on it and it scanned his hand "Welcome Supercaliy!" A female voice said as the door pushed opened by it's self "It will only open for Lane DNA." He stated as they walked in what looked like an elevator. "Supercaliy!" Mike stated to the computer "Voice varacation approved." The female voice said.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Ashlyn looked around in amazement Magma?" She said out loud to the computer "Voice varacation approved." The female voice said again as it brought them up to the top of the Lighthouse and opened and they walked in "Wow, this doesn't look like a lighthouse!" She said in amazement again.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Mike walked in front and extended his arms "Welcome Magma, to the Lane Headquarters!" He then walked to the side of the room and pushed a button and two chairs with keyboards attached came out of the floor in front of the open space where the view is of the beach and Mike sat down and lowered the board and typed something in to make the opening view of the beach into a holographic computer screen. "Pretty cool, huh? Take your seat partner!" He suggested.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Magma sat down in the seat next to her cousin and lowered the keyboard "This is so cool, Mike!" She finally admitted looking in front of her seeing the holographic screen "This really is cool, it even makes The Tower look outdated." She said as they both chuckled "It's so much more peaceful here too and smaller." She nodded with agreement to her own statement.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Mike chuckled "Oh this is just are watch tower! Oh believe me it's much bigger! Everything else is underground and we have that little house down there for everyday living!" He told her with excitement" That elevator we have here brings us down to the underground part of our Headquarters we even have are own turbo charged submarines that go right to the ocean since were like on the coast and everything." He explained.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Magma's mouth dropped "Wow, this is so cool and it's all ours!" But then a thought stuck her. "How did you get let alone afford all of this?" She said in a greatly curious tone "I mean I know were like superheroes in all but how did we come from The Titans Tower to this place that's all already here?" She added.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Supercaliy sat there and sighed for a moment then looked over to her "It was my fathers. he was a great hero. It's to bad you never got to meet him. This was his lair and now that he's gone, this all is mine." He said with sadness in his voice. "The legacy must go on." Mike typed on the keyboard and the screen filled with security footage of banks, museums, and even hacked into the Teen Titan Tower's camera's.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Magma felt kinda bad for him with his Dad being gone "Oh Mike I'm sorry.' She said with sympathy 'But at least he left you something as extraordinary as all of this!" She said trying to show him the bright side.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Supercaliy sighed "Yeah your right." he looked up at the screen to see Control Freak robbing a video game store "So you never did get him!" he said as he stood up and opened the elevator "To the lair!" He shouted as they went under ground "Here are our new costumes!" He aid looking at two dummies wearing the costumes in a column of glass and they suited up ready to go "Oh I almost forgot." he puhed a button on the wall and it opened to a wall of weapons "Here's your bow and arrows!" he threw them over to her and picked up a sword for himself.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Magma was loving her new costume 'Oh yeah I can totally picture myself kicking Control Freaks butt with this costume." Then Mike threw her the bow and arrow "Wow nice tech, but what's this fore? Why would I need as awesome as it looks bow and arrows when I have my powers?" She asked him in great confusion.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:34 pm

"Yeah I look pretty kick-butt in my costume to." He said in agreement "Oh these weapons?" He too out hi sword 'Well thee are very special weapons." he started to explain "My sword combined with my powers can make this sword long and harder and can ever shape into any other weapon I desire to use. Your weapon combined with your powers make your arrows like cannons that can penetrate almost anything with a lethal burning point and even a little explosion when they land." She explained it all with a chuckled to end "now let' do it!" He said a they made there way to take down Control Freak once and for all.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Supercaliy and Magma got back to the base after there run in with Abbil "Okay who is that guy?" Magma asked after changing back into her regular cloths "He' like younger than we are but has all that power, I mean what did he do to Control Freak anyways?" Magma said just throwing out more questions not giving the time for Supercaliy to even take his breath in to answer her.
Back to top Go down

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm

kellinman walks in theroom "nice place you got here" he says looking around "areyou guys leaving the titans south or are you just so full of your selvs that you need an extra base"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm

The alarms were going off mad crazy. "Security breach! Security breach!" the female computer voice announced and mike pushed a button on his remote turning it off "What do you want, Kellinman? Were not with the titans anymore." He added answering his simple question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LANE HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: LANE HQ   LANE HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LANE HQ
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: