Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans Together! (Cont.) Vote_lcapTitans Together! (Cont.) Voting_barTitans Together! (Cont.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans Together! (Cont.) Vote_lcapTitans Together! (Cont.) Voting_barTitans Together! (Cont.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans Together! (Cont.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans Together! (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Open To: Titans East at first anyone else maybe later.
Characters Appearing: JaK Sage, Deep Freeze, Backlash & maybe Stone + other military
Theme Song: I hate everything about you, Why do I love you!?
Summary: After deciding that it would be a good idea to split up to cover more ground in the ongoing search to clear their names. Dan takes Jenny to go visit the Justice League's Hall Of Justice to give their side of the story. Meanwhile, JaK & Grace are on the look out for Titans East leader Lance still.
--------------------------------------------

As Captain Daxam flew off into the sky with Jen on his back, the little asian girl would look back and wave at the other two Titans. JaK not really the type for mushy goodbye's didn't even wave back to her, but rather turned to look at his speedbike. No way they were getting anywhere on that, it needed extensive repairs. Sage had pushed it to the limit during that car chase, so it looked like they were going to be hoofing it.

"Damn, engines shot...*sigh* second time this month."

Suddenly, while JaK was inspecting his ride he would hear barking from Mercy, he had forgotten all about the dog. Was it going to be coming with him and Grace. That he definitely thought would be a mistake.

"Uhhh, so erm, what are you going to do with that?"

He was of course referring to the puppy and his tone made it obvious that he thought if the dog came with them it would only be a burden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

Grace gave Sage a disaproving look. "SHE is going with us, Sage. If we go running around in the shadows, we're going to look like how the media portrays us. However, if we calmly walk through the town, with some light disguises and a puppy in hand, then there's no way we could be evil."

Grace held Mercy in a close hug. "Besides, I can't trust any of you to take care of her. So she stays with me for now. Any idea of where Lance might be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 am

JaK placed his face in his palm as Grace spoke and then looked back at her with an expression of annoyance already.

"Do you even realize how stupid you sound right now? What a great idea, lets walk out into the open so that Kat and her marine buddies can have an easy target practice."

That being said, JaK would push his hover bike backwards into some shade in the clearing and covered it in moss and grass enough so that it wouldn't be noticeable to anyone who wasn't looking for it. It was the best he could do for now.

"But, I guess there's nothing that can be done about it now. Anyway, lets get going. If I know Lance he'll be up in the hills somewhere letting off steam."

As Sage spoke he would look past the forestry clearing and towards Jump City, in the background the high peaks of mountains located behind the city could be seen. If memory served JaK once remembered reading something in the Titans database that the first team had once encountered two brothers called Thunder and Lighting up there as well as their nemesis, Slade. Through teamwork they were able to thwart Slade's plan to let the brothers torch the city with their powers. There they would find their leader, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Grace's eyes filled with hatred for Jak. If he wasn't injured right now, she would have fixed that. She quietly followed Jak towards the hills, but finally she snapped.

"Stupid, huh? Is that what you think of me Jak? Because I know someone so stupid that he turned Kat into a villain, and that's you! All of this is your fault!"

Mercy wimpered and tried to cover her ears from the angry voice of Grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 pm

As JaK and Grace approached the outskirts of Jump City they decided to take an alternate walkway so they could find another route back in seeing as all the main ones were blocked off by police. They would need to get in stealthfully and disgusie themsevles as Grace said if they were to get to the hills on the other side of the city. JaK hated to admit it, but that would be a lot quicker than just going all the way around. The quickest way from point A to point B was always a straight line. JaK had even considered maybe, just maybe, complimenting Grace while they hiked; but then of course she had to ruin it by speaking again.

"Stupid, huh?"

"Oh, here we go."

Is all he would say as the ice meta-human ranted at him about turning Kat into a villain. The very mention of this making Sage's temper flare up at her.

"First off, lets get one thing clear. SHE'S NOT, a villain, techinically were in the wrong here. Or at leat whoever fake Lance was...Kat's just...Confused. I'm sure once we clear our names she'll see that were still on the up and up and that not all people with powers are conceited, or evil, or whatever she was ranting about."

Sage would turn back around from staing at Grace at this point, the agression leaving his voice now as he turned his back on her and walked ahead pushing branches and leaves out of his way as he painfully trudged along the path back to civilization.

"Besides you're one to talk about pushing people away. MAYBE, if you and Lance would quit being such cowards about telling eachother your feelings he wouldn't have to be dealing with this whole Will being gone thing on his own."

JaK wouldn't even look back as he spoke to Freeze this time, knowing that she was either going to deny, get angry, or say it was none of his business.

"Don't try play dumb either, we all know, it's written all over your guys faces when you're around one another. I'm just saying, if ol' rockhead's to oblivious or too scared to make a move. You should, no screw that should've stepped up and been by his side. Trust me, being leader of this team can test you, and it might be one of the biggest responsibilities anyone can ever have. Being responsible for other's lives is probably like a giant boulder on Lance's shoulders...One he can't even lift."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:35 am

"Coward? You are calling me a coward now? Don't you remember that reaper, Necati? He beat you up once, but he was inside my mind for years. There are still traces of his presense in my mind, and I can never be rid of it!" Grace remembered her black book. She had been reading it lately, and paying attention. The things in there would turn Sage another shade paler she was certain.

"And as for Lance and I, we know how we feel about each other. We WERE each other for a day, remember? The problem isn't that we are cowards, it's that it just won't work. He isn't what I need him to be, and he doesn't know what he wants. That's why our relationship hasn't gone anywhere. Yes, Jak Sage, I joined the Titans specifically to be with Lance, but the reason I stay a Titan is for the free rent. Actually, I'm having a hard time thinking of a reason not to leave. It's probably just that I've gotten so used to this place. Chew on that!"

Grace had denied it for a long time, but the sad fact was that Lance just wasn't powerful enough. None of the Titans were, not even Dan. If Grace was ever going to stand up to her brother, then she was going to need someone stronger than Argo himself.

Brother...

Returning to the present, Grace sneered at Jak. "Anyways, we need to find Lance now. We need him so we can save our necks. All other things are unimportant, including my personal hatred for you. Let's just focus on the task at hand and maybe we can survive long enough to argue about this later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 am

"Agreed."

JaK was so fed up with this girl's complaining, and whining that the next words out of his mouth were going to be "FINE THEN GO!!" But, he held his tongue. He didn't know why though, he didn't particularly need Grace in his life or anything. Nor did he think she was an irreplaceable addition to the team. It was something he couldn't figure out or even place his finger on at the moment. In any case he decided to let their little scuffle settle for now because at the moment they did have bigger problems to worry about, specifically them.

"Were gonna need a diversion if we want to get into the city, got any ideas Ice Queen?"

Just like Sage predicted there were policemen at every entrance into the city. Luckily, it was only two cruisers and four officers at this one. The force had been stretched thin in doing this, they still had to police the streets and be on the look out for Titans after all. They were guarding a tollbooth located next to a gas station just before you left the city to go out into the forest. A convenient resting point for campers before heading out for a journey into the wilderness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 am

*pshhhhht* This is Backlash reporting to HQ. Suspects have been sighted. Right on their tails, over. Smith: follow my lead and prepare to apprehend the suspects. Repeat: follow me and prepare to apprehend Titans JaK Sage and Grace Koori. There’s a mutt with them, too. Leave it alone; I want a souvenir. Backlash, over and out. Repeat: Backlash over. *pshhhhht*

“Hmm, nice bike,” Kat said as she tossed her ‘gifted’ walkie-talkie aside and kicked the moss off JaK’s hover bike with her platinum steel-toed boots. “Man, I need to get me one ‘a these. She smirked. Looks like it’s imported or something... I’m guessin’ four, six weeks for shipping and handling? Damn, it’s too bad I don’t have any patience.”

Backlash raised her eyebrows at the communicator she had practically forced one of the marines to give her, started at it for a few seconds, then lifted one of her metal fingers. The device started to quiver as if possessed by something, then suddenly flung itself at the tree, cracked in two, and fell on the ground. Katarzyna smirked, put her finger down, and made walkie-talkie collapse into itself. “That’s a good start... for a preschooler.”

The teen sighed, outstretched her metal arm, and grabbed what seemed to be thin air. But seconds, later, JaK’s bike was at Kat’s side, it’s engine revving to full speed and as ready to go as if brand-spanking new. Only now, it quivered inside the foreign magnetic force surrounding its sleek metal build. And as Backlash mounted the hover bike, she flicked her human wrist and let a black handle slide into her palm. “I hope those guys’ve played with magnets before, or they’ll have one hell of a trouble trying to tame me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 am

Grace wiped a tear from her eye as she considered the feat before them.

They had to get past the four policemen without giving away who they were. Perhaps she could walk past and convince the guards she was an innocent girl out on a walk, but there was no way Jak could do the same with his unique, famous appearance.

They could try flying over, but then they would be seen. They could try camoflage, but that didn't seem like a good idea, either.

Grace turned back to look at Jak. "How about a tunnel? I can freeze the ground and control it to make a tunnel. We could go right under them." Grace had never actually tried this, but Lance did it all the time. How hard could it be? She waited for Jak's opinion on the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 pm

JaK would look over and raise an eyebrow as the girl finished her sentence.

"You can do that? Seems like more of a Lance trick to me, but wait!?...When Lance digs a tunnel he commands the dirt all around to move for him while also commanding the structure itself not to cave in. If you froze a tunnel and did the same thing where would you make all the dirt mov---Well how would you even keep the thing from collapsi---You sure you can do this?... Because I don't want to be buried in a mound of gravel if it doesn't work out, suffocating underground was not the kind of heroic death I had been planning for myself."

It wasn't that JaK doubted Grace, but if she was going to go through with this he wanted to expose any doubt she had in her mind that she could do it. If his words didn't bother her and she still wanted to give it a try then by all means go for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:33 am

It was true that Grace had never done this before, but Sage made it sound like she was a kindergardener. Of course she would keep it from collapsing in.

"The only problem is going to be the venting. If I freeze too much dirt, I'll get sick from absorbing all the heat. I'll need a way to get rid of that energy." She had been searching for a method for a while now, but had come up short. Hopefully Sage would have an idea.

Grace had never fully mastered venting. That was what made her one of the weaker benders back home. There was no reason for Sage to know that, however.

"If we can't come up with anything, we can always go with another plan." Grace looked down at Mercy as she tried to think of a new plan. Suddenly, she knew what they could do. She smiled down at the dog. "I've got it! Mercy, you're going to be a flying puppy." Turning back to Sage, Grace put a more serious expression on her face. "Would a flying dog be enough of a distraction for the two of us to sneak by them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:34 am

As the girl proposed the idea to JaK after looking down at her dog. Sage would give a bewildered glance at the canine for a second and then just gave a smug smirk as he raised his head and stared back at Grace with an affirmative expression. No words exiting his mouth, mainly because they weren't needed. Everything about his current demeanor just said; "Do It."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 pm

*pshhhht* “Backlash, come in Backlash. Backlash: this is JCPD. Come in Backlash. I repeat: Come in. That's an order! Over!” *pshhht*

"Dammit, she's tramped the signal... I knew she couldn't be trusted! All right, all units her last location. Come on, move, move, move! We’ve got an extra super to round up!”

---

“I’m right here, you jumpy idiots,” Backlash grumbled, adjusting the earpiece that was getting caught on her metal stud from the increased magnetic flow. “Your supposedly efficient police gear is sh*t; I had to get out my own. I’m at the tollbooth near some hick forest... are your guys supposed to be blatantly in sight, or am I just imagining this stupidity?”

---

There was a pause from the other end, then, ”We’ve locked onto the coordinates. There should be a couple special ops teams heading your way. Over.”

---

Kat scoffed, half amused but mostly just perturbed at how slow things were going. “Copy that, officer. Oh, and don’t call me a ‘super.’ It’s really unflattering.”

Finally, Katarzyna had caught sight of Grace and JaK. They were arguing about something... she couldn’t tell from the distance she lay in wait at, and that made her even angrier than before. She still had feelings for JaK Sage, and she knew it. The rebel gripped the handle to JaK's hoverbike a little tighter as she looked down at it hestitantly. Backlash just wasn’t going to let “teenage whims” get in the way of what she was about to do. Any moment now... the right time to strike was almost at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

Grace made a thin layer of ice around Mercy's belly and legs. It shouldn't be noticable. The dog started to bark as Grace floated her into the air and towards the police. Soon, Mercy was travelling at 50 miles an hour straight towards the police.

The officers were suprised to say the least. "Flying dog!" One shouted. Another ducked for cover. One pulled out a gun before realizing that it was just a dog. The sight of the flying dog perplexed the officers, and as it started to hover to one side, they couldn't keep their eyes off of it.

"Could this be...the pet of one of the Titans?" "Could be." "In that case, we better catch it."

The officers took off after the dog, all four of them. Grace made sure to keep Mercy at a good distance ahead of them.

Meanwhile, Grace would run out of the woods and towards the town. The officers were too busy running to her right that they didn't see her. Soon, she was safely inside the cover of the city. Stopping to catch her breathe, Grace released her ice from Mercy, who dropped into the arms of an officer.

"Take good care of her," Grace whispered, although the officer wouldn't hear her. She was sure that they would take good care of Mercy. She was a cute little puppy, after all.

The officers went back to their squad cars and put the little dog in the back of one. "Thank goodness we got it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Sage watched the anguish on Grace's face as they took her puppy away. That was a very self-less thing to do and although Grace got on his nerves sometimes he respected that about her. Placing his hand on the girl's shoulder JaK would speak a few words before signaling for her to follow him.

"I'm sure Mercy will be fine Grace, but right now were still in danger. So let's move, we gotta get to Lance and we still have a ways to go. Not to mention that he may not even be there."

That being said, JaK would get up and quickly walked into town. They needed to get to a store or find a way to get some type of new clothing if they didn't want to be seen. Especially JaK, due to his...erm, skin condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans Together! (Cont.)   Titans Together! (Cont.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans Together! (Cont.)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next