Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Daily Business Vote_lcapThe Daily Business Voting_barThe Daily Business Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Daily Business Vote_lcapThe Daily Business Voting_barThe Daily Business Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Daily Business

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Name: Mike Stokes
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm

The sun had almost set over Steel City, closing times for the stores, opening time for the bars and almost hunting time for the gangs of Steel City. But inside a corner shop, closing time was a little later than expected, as inside the shop. The cashier and the manager were tied up behind the counter, standing in his red jacket. Mike would empty the register note and coin at a time into the bag. True, Mike was on to bigger and better heist's by now, but simple jobs are fun. Mike took a glance at the workers before continuing to fill the bag, his cigarette hanging on the tip of his mouth. A small smirk to be shown but not a big one. Mike threw the bag to the floor, crouching down to the manager, he pulled out his handgun, pointing it at the man as he ripped the tape off his mouth, Mike spoke one word and one word only.

Mike || The Mouth || Stokes
Safe...

The manager refused to speak, or maybe to in shock to speak... either way, Mike got nothing from his words, until his eyes glanced to the door to the back. Mike looked at the door, the smile growing, he then wrapped his hand around the tape tying to the two together, dragging them through the door to the safe.

TBC: RobynStarling
Back to top Go down

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:45 pm

OOC: mind if I join in?
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Sunset - peak time for the hunt. Four kills already; this one would be her last. Clothed in her usual shirt and combats, Alyss holstered the gun she had just finished firing back into her belt. This one had only taken one shot - straight through the forehead and out through his lower cranium. Swift and efficient. Fear was already whining in her head about the 'lack of showmanship and flair' that her counterpart displayed, but to Alyss this wasn't about the killing - it was work. It was a message to the rest of the streets that tonight belonged to her and this city was no longer under their thumb. Yet still, her menacing sister would not shut up.

"Fine!" she hissed, slapping the side of her head. "You can have free reign tomorrrow, just don't make it too messy, please? Last time it took me weeks to get the gore out of my fingernails."

Fear's squeals of delight echoed in her mind. I promise nothing.

With a mild chuckle, Alyss pressed on into the night, skulking past the dead body that lay at her feet and moving into the alley that ran parallel with the road she now travelled. A quick delve into her rucksack saw the dirty, blood-splattered clothes of her chase soon gone and replaced with a far more innocent looking blue shirt, tucked in to a high waisted black skirt that puffed around the hips and finished mid-thigh. Always the professional. The girl stuffed her combats into the bag and hoisted it over her shoulder, pulling on the flat 'Vans' trainers she had grown so fond of these past few weeks. The soft soles seemed to relax the muscles in her arches. Muscles that were so used to running and jumping throughout the night and training she endured.
Finally, she pulled on a dark blazer-style suit jacket, that hid her Glock19 Handgun deftly inside the inner pocket, concealed to those passing her in the street. A danger killer on the inside - her appearance to others was just a young woman on her way home from work, perhaps a little flustered from running for the tube or just leaving the gym.

With her facade in place, she hurried to the pavement, tempted to hail a cab. Her legs were already aching from the training her and Necati had been testing each other with earlier that day. For a skeleton he could sure move fast.
But something caught her eye; a fine little corner shop, lights still on. The parched feeling in her throat rose, the feeling of thirst only just apparent to her - the thrill of the game usually took over her body so much so that nothing else mattered. The girl flitted gently across the road, opening the door of the shop and stepping inside.

As soon as she entered, both Alyss and Fear knew something was off.

Alyss, there's no-one here. Caution, my sister. Fear whispered, echoing in her mind.

Taking her mirror's advice, the agent stepped to the register, turning her head this way and that to try and find danger. But nothing seemed to arise. The cash desk remained unmanned, even when she rapped her knuckles loudly on the wooden table and peered around the back of the shop.

"Hello? Anyone here?" she called out, one hand resting on the firearm tucked safely inside her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Mike's attention drew back outside into the shop, a voice calling out, a customer by the sounds of things, a depressing sigh from Stokes. Who looked around at his surroundings, eventually he found an overall, issued by the store, Mike unzipped his jacket, flinging it over the heads of the tied up workers, placing the overall on with a small smile, laughing and questioning himself under his breath, before pushing the door open to the girl at the counter, putting on a fake smile.

Sorry for the delay Miss, what can I do for you? To you?

Yes, he was robbing a store, yes the fact that only a gust of wind could blow that door open and reveal his hostages. But Mike could still slip in his flirtive ways, being in the presence of a woman like her, but Mike still had his handgun in the waist of his trousers, just in case.

OT You can if you like darthlegolas =]
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm

As the burly man stepped out from the back shop, Alyss frowned gently, removing her hand from the inner lining of her jacket. This wasn't right - this sort of man wouldn't own a corner shop; he looked too muscular, too out of place in this tiny shop. Especially as he was so stupidly flirtatious. Though she couldn't deny his good looks, his act wasn't believable without proof.

"Water," she mumbled, settling the bottle on the counter. As the hand holding the carafe stretched out, she noticed a splattering of blood that trailed up her wrist and quickly withdrew, drawing out her wallet with the other - clean- hand. Damn. Carelessness always occurred when Fear distracted her; blood still lingered on her knuckles, under her fingernails. Praying he wouldn't clock her disarray, she threw a couple of dollars onto the desk, re-pocketing her wallet, her fingers just brushing over the handle of her handgun.

Fear immediately began searching the man's mind for recon - no, just as she'd suspected, he wasn't as he seemed. He had hostages in the back, hidden from her view. But, he was so used to crime - Mike was his name - why was he attacking this store? Still, he was human - nothing compared to her own power as far as Fear thought. But physically he beat her hands down. A feeling of weakness sparked anger inside her, darkening her eyes and adding spite to her tone.

"So, how're they doing?" she said, motioning her head towards the back door, towards the concealed hostages as nonchalantly as possibly. The hunt hadn't finished yet.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Mike's eyes lit up lightly, but his mind quickly returned to a smile, looking up from the cashier till to the woman, brightening his smile.

Well, i'd be happy to put some rope around you if you wanna find out.

Mike said, a sick laugh as he took out his cigarette pack, taking one out and placing it in his mouth. Lighting it as he took a smoke.

Or, I could place your cash into this till, you could walk out like you was served by someone. And I can forget about your "paint job"

Mike said, noting at her nails, Mike knew blood when he saw it, and that was no exception.

What do ya' say Miss...
Back to top Go down

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Dar walked the streets of Steel City. He felt more comfortable in this city than in Jump. There were a lot more places to hide here, and the tall buildings reminded him of Apokalips.

He was wearing civilian dress: black clothes with a black trench coat on top. Only on the most dangerous missions did he wear his armor. After all, it attracted a lot of attention, and attention wasn't something he wanted right now. Dar wanted some fun.

Seeing at a distance a cute girl with light blonde hair walk into a shop, Dar decided what his 'fun' was going to be. She looked tired and would be easy prey. Dar had been so busy working lately that he didn't have much time for fun.

Following her into the shop a little while afterwards, Dar saw the girl sitting at the counter talking to the muscular man. They seemed rather tense, but Dar didn't think anything of it. Thinking wasn't his calling in life anyways. They seemed to be talking about paint. Boring.

Walking up behind the girl, Dar smiled. "Hello Cutie." He put a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:08 am

Alyss flinched immediately, Fear taking over her mind at the unknown touch. The bag she was holding slid to the floor, making a soft thud in the silence that gripped the shop. With a angered smile gracing her lips, Fear turned and shook her head gently towards the man standing behind her.

"Bad mistake," Fear hissed, raising a hand. A pulse of shadow rips from her hand, throwing the man backwards into the glass window of the shop. As shards of glass flickered around her, her attention wavered back to the 'cashier'.
"I'll take neither option, thanks. You know the weird thing about fighting- Alyss never let's me do it. But sometimes I just can't control myself!" she cried, gleefully, clapping her hands together before removing her blazer and placing it gently over on of the chairs. With her forearms revealed, the distinct colour of her veins was prominent- like ink filtering through as opposed to blood.
"I'd say it's time to start running, boyo. Or if you're more for the glory of death, you can stay and go like a Spartan. But, you won't win - that I can promise you. I am sorry, I'm being so impolite - do excuse me! I'm Fear, Alys- Helen's other half." Alyss groaned inwardly at her sisters mistake; codenames were there to be used, not forgotten. "And you're Mike. Mike Stokes. Human," her nose wrinkled distastefully as herbpowers continued to search through his brain. "No family. How strange nevertheless - you'll always prefer working alone. And you...." she turned, rounding on the man now standing in the glass.
"Dar, if I'm correct? Which I always am. Now you have a fine mind to watch, darling. Alien. But still, lovely build, lots of gore which is what I love to see! But, you have no way of returning home? Oh, dear. And for your information, although it's now rather obvious - I'm not easy prey. Never again."

She smirked, curling her lips upwards. "Gentlemen, it appears we have ourselves a little standoff! But I'm pretty tired from taking out other members of this community and I don't really want to get this shirt dirty- so let's just call this off for once and I'm certain we'll be seeing each other very very soon."

Her tone dropped sufficiently upon the last word- causing Alyss to frown at the back of her mind. Fear was just going to walk away? How very unlike her - she assumed that the double would just take them out later on. But her body was tired, her limbs did ache and it had been two days since she'd last eaten. Munching on a case just seemed to distract her, though now of course she was regretting it. Whether or not they would let her leave was unknown, but she turned on her heel and began to walk past Dar anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:59 am

Mike stood watching the crazy chick leave, like a flash he took off the overall, the stench of it was something even more vile than Stokes' mind itself. His union jack shirt underneath, he didn't need to fight, atleast he was giving sympathy to the girl by not doing so, instead he reached over the counter and picked up the bag she dropped, shaking it lightly before heading into the back to grab the bags of his own and take off, the thought of the poor kid who got slammed by the girl crossed his mind, tough love he guesses. Mike took another smoke as he pushed the door into the back, ripping the tape off the manager and workers mouth.

Shout loud enough, someone will hear you.

Mike said, getting ready to leave, humming a tune as he put his jacket back on, zipping up the black bag. He propped up over his shoulder before heading for the back entrance.
Back to top Go down

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:27 am

One second Dar was standing next to the girl, and the next he was crashing though a window. As Dar stood back up, he tried to figure out how she had hit him. He must be growing soft by working for Seth. He hadn't had to fight anyone in a while now. He had become careless.

What was this? The cute girl new his name? She also knew that he was an alien? Even Dar realized at this point that she had some sort of mind-reading ability. She claimed not to be easy prey, and Dar had to agree. Her opening attack had been powerful enough to send him flying, though not enough to really hurt him.

For a second, he thought about asking her to join Seth's private army, but then he remembered Seth telling him not to recruit anymore. That was now Agent Saturn's job. Dar didn't know much about Agent Saturn, just that she was a cute girl...with mind-reading powers.

If this girl was Agent Saturn, then Dar would have to leave her alone, or else Seth would be angry.

Try as he might, Dar couldn't quite remember what Saturn looked like.

AS the girl passed him going out the door, Dar turned to her. "Have we met before?"
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:11 am

Alyss turned back to the man standing amongst the glass, stopping to shake her head.

"No, we have not. Have you?" her question appeared directed at Dar, though really she spoke to her sister, who had slunk back into the depths of her mind. Fear shrugged - she didn't think so.
Alyss shook her head again, drawing the side of her mouth down into a frown as her eyes lingered over the mess on the floor. "Must you always leave such carnage?" she muttered, turning back to ignoring the man.

After clambering on her hands and knees to pick up the larger shards of glass, she noted his presence still behind her, watching. "I'm not a girl. Nor am I cute, thank you very much. Best to keep your thoughts down low, Dar," she hissed, dropping the pieces of the shop window onto the counter. With a brief dusting-down of her hands, she began to search for her missing bag. It wasn't here, where was it?! That bastard human could have it. Taking her somewhat pre-emptive idea, she jumped the counter and hurled open the back door, revealing Mike, ripping the gag from one of his hostages. She was right - as per the norm - he had her rucksack thrown lazily over his arm. Shakily, she held out a hand - she wasn't Fear anymore, her sister was tired, the confidence drained from her, the bravado was never hers. Without Fear, she was more of an emotionless cess-pit. Her sister held the Dionysian - anger, excessive passion, torrid happiness and freedom, whilst Alyss was confined to the Apollonian wisdom, strength and heartless, stony misery. Now would be a nice to be able to feel some sort of compassion, even wrath, but she couldn't bring it forwards - her emotions had split long ago.

"I'd like my bag back, please," she said, voice trembling slightly as watched her fingers shake under the pressure of her situation.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:32 am

Mike turned around, his hand pushing the back door open a little, he looked back at the woman, the power to fling some sort of Alien across the room, and now she quivers infront of someone as normal and perfect as himself. Maybe he was right, she was a nutter, split personality perhaps, hell why not fling Stokes across the room and take it. But Mike had a different idea than to just say yes or no, seeing as no sirens were heard in the distance, Mike took his hand of the door.

The girl who said I "better be running" out of your system now? Tell me, this side of you that managed to figure me out, I bet its a burden to handle, right?

Mike said, keeping his hand firmly on the bag as he lent on a table.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:39 am

Alyss flinched, scowling darkly at the man.

"I'm not a nutter, thank you very much," she hissed, snapping when she heard the word running through his head. She was an SSA in the CIA, how very dare he?! A quick calming breath was needed - and then she continued - her face flushed with anger. "It's not a burden. And it's none of your business. Now, give it here or I will take it."

The girl took another step forwards, her long fingers still outstretched towards Stokes.
Back to top Go down

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:59 am

So, this girl wasn't Saturn. Still, she was powerful. He couldn't deny that. However, Dar was not willing to give up the hunt just because this girl could throw people around.

This promised to be an interesting night. He could just sit here and watch those two fight it out, and then finish them both off. Dar walked back inside the building to watch the fun.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mike™

RPG character
Code Name:

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah...unfortunately, the line between your business and my business was broken when you interfered in my business.

Mike said, scratching his head lightly, he shrugged his shoulders, Mike then brought out one of his handguns. Keeping it by his side, he glanced to Dar behind Alyss for a quick second before looking back. He then got a bright idea, opening the bag, he pulled out...clothes? Oh not just any clothes, covered with blood and dirt. Mike smiled, pulling the contents of the bag out onto the table, more than anything to provoke Alyss.

Wow...there always has to be a set back with the cute ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Daily Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Daily Business   The Daily Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Daily Business
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next