Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Join the Family Business Vote_lcapJoin the Family Business Voting_barJoin the Family Business Vote_rcap 
Moon
Join the Family Business Vote_lcapJoin the Family Business Voting_barJoin the Family Business Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Join the Family Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Join the Family Business Empty
PostSubject: Join the Family Business   Join the Family Business Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Steampunk slunk into his private chamber after a little chase through the sewers. Avoiding a dragon girl and a crazy sword wielding ninja boy was not part of the simple plan of stealing a few guns.

He lay back in his chair and picked up the picture of a six year old him and his grandfather.

In his will, he stated that even though it would all go to William, that picture was the thing he wanted him to have the most. He always thought it was for sentimental reason... deep emotional stuff. But he agreed... he wouldn't let that picture go for anything.

But as he rest his legs, he knocked over his Steampunk styled table lamp, which knocked the picture off the table and onto the floor, smashing the glass.

"NO!" Steampunk yelled.
He quickly, yet carefully picked up the picture placed it back on the table, and swept up the broken glass.

In complete silence, he ran down to his stock-room, with a bit of metal, and a lot of other odd looking parts.

He soon found his quandary, a small sheet of glass, about the size of the original picture.

Running to his workshop, he cut the glass to the right shape and began working on the picture.

After taking off the rest of the shattered glass, he stared at the picture for a few second. Now that he looked at it, it was a little crooked, so with some tweezers he nudged the picture to the side.

Then he saw it. Something weird. A folded up piece of paper.

"What on earth?"

Curiosity got the best of him, and he took out the picture. Setting it down on his desk, he took the paper out and unfolded it.

Inside was a sketch. Designs of some sort. Incredible detailed and instructed.

Spoiler:

Some sort of laser.

He saw something else. He saw through the paper, words on the other side, he flipped it. In it... his grandfathers last message to him.

- My boy william,

I have seen you through you childhood, and though my time on earth is ending... I want to leave you with what you will need. During my life... I worked on the designs for this machine... and the designs on the back are the fruition of that. However. I still could not complete them. You see, while I may be a brilliant mechanical engineer in my own regard, an expert on power I am not. This device needs a small, compact power source to run. I know your great great grandfather worked with Nichola Tesla on one. However their formula had kinks only caused by their own technical limitations. With your times technology... you could perfect it. He told me he put the formula in his old locket. But he can't remember who he gave it to. That is all you must do. Track it down. I told you the world would learn. I know you can do it Willy.

Take care my grandson.

Grandpa Gordon

At this point... tears had already formed in his eyes. He now understood. The reason that picture was "the thing he wanted him to have the most." He rarely got emotional about things... but this was too much. He almost felt his grandfather by his side.

Then he realized another thing.

He had plans... plans for a true weapon. His grandfathers greatest gift to him.

He looked back down at the desk. The picture sat there on the desk. The grandfathers eyes staring out at him. Another tear welled up.

"For you grandfather."

(OOC:Done... geez... I got sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo many feels while writing this)
Back to top Go down

Join the Family Business
Page 1 of 1