Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Vote_lcapA New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Voting_barA New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Vote_lcapA New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Voting_barA New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

Location : Behind you with my Katana around you neck, about to kill you

RPG character
Name: Dimitri Lock
Code Name: Zero Sukio
Villain or good guy?: Good

A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm

It was snowing in Sleet city like it always does and busy too. A burglar dreams came true when he found a door open. He starts to pack the house owners things in to his car and is about to close the boot and go to the driver side door. “You know stealing is wrong, right?” A voice from behind said coldly. The burglar froze and when for his gun in his pocket. The shadowed man grabbed his arm before he could and slammed his burglar’s on the roof of his car knocking him out. The shady man pulls the Burglar to a lamp and used Ninja wire to tire him to it. The guy asked who is he and the looked down his face a clothes revealed. “I am Zero Sukio, your worst nightmare” Zero said sharply. His white costume stood out when he was in front of the car. His grey hair hung over his right eye and other had a scar running down. The police arrive and Zero was gone, He had used his grappling Gun to take him up to the roof of the building and his clothes made him seem invisible. He watched the police go and the burglar taken and Zero made his move cross buildings until he gone to a very tall building. He sat on the edge and looked over the crime infested City. The snow made it look like it was clean but it was like a cover, the same he used to be the hero he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 pm

"Nice one newbie, a little theatrical to say the least, but you got the job done."

A voice could be heard from the opposite side of the tall building, crawling across the snow the familair figure of Spider-Girl to all those who knew her from news broadcasts and such. Her outfit was a bit differen't today sicne it was snowing; wearing black thermal sleeves under her spider symbol marked T-Shirt. In addition, she had white gloves with a furry red lining at the wrists and black fur boots with red laces and fur popping out near the ankles. This get up was to keep the arachnid girl warm during the cold days of Steel City. As she neared Zuko she could easily spot him through the snow camouflage he was utilizing. The heat sensor's built into her goggles giving the signature of the figure away to Liz.

"Name's Spider-Girl, neighboorhood superhero around here. Usually I would've stopped that robbery way before it started, but after spotting you I had to wait and see what you did. And boy, am I glad your on my side. Could use a little help around here with all the gangs, demons, and evil metahumans running around."
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Zero stood up and looked at Spider-Girl. “The name is Zero Sukio and Sure it always helps to have back-up” Zero smiled a little. He was wearing he usual costume he always wears and wasn’t cold at all. Zero looked at her shoes and chuckles at them. “Like the shoes” Zero says with a smile on his face. His scar could be seen at this close range. Cries for help could be heard below them. “I guess i came to the right place then, Race you down there” Zero says as he stood close to the and leans back and free falls down. With his right he grabbed his grappling gun and fired at a building close to the cries. Zero sees a gang harassing a lady. He was at least 2 feet above them and unclips his robe and grabs two kunai with his right hand and with his left he grabbed the handle of his Katana. The two kunai knock two of the thug’s guns out of their hands and cut one on the arm after he landed with his Katana. “You know Is it all ways this bad here” Zero asks the Spinster over Communications on her Computer he hacked in to on the way down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Spider-girl raised an eyebrow as the new kid fell backwards off the side of the rooftop. Daring, very daring for someone who as of yet didn't seem to be to super human. However, Liz still wanted to see what he could do. So she ran and leaped off the side of the building as well in somersault. On the way down waiting just until her Spider-Sense would warn her that it would be too late to save herself if she didn't shoot her grappling hook and then did so. The Web-Line would catch the side of a lightpole and swing Liz towards Zukio. While in mid-swing she could hear the boy's voice coming out of her custom made palm-kit. Ok, that was impresive. This frequencey was not only incripted, but it virtually didn't exsist. She made it herself, therefore it was off the grid completely.

"Computer savy ninja huh? That's new, I like what I'm seeing so far."

She would then land on the side of the same building he had shot his own grapple at. Seeing the perps were making a run for it at the site of Spider-Girl and her new friend. lLz would then point both her shoorters at the thugs and shot web-bullets at their feet. The balls exploding on impact and wadding up their heels like a giant piece of gum that the two could not escape from. Although, they did try and only ended up getitng their hands stuck as well.

"Ya, it's pretty bad...All the time, but I try to make a difference as much as I can you know. Now listen Zero, if you're going to be working this city with me. There's only two rules I have for you to follow and well be solid. #1 don't endanger other citizens to take down a criminal and #2 I can't allow you to kill anybody; were agents of the law, not the judge and the jury."

Spider-Girl figured as not to have a repeat incident of what happened with Deus, she would aly down the law to the Ninja boy now. That way if they were going to have an issue, she could stop him now before any people got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Zero Smiled. “don’t worry, I i didn’t cut him too badly just enough to stop him and shock him” Zero said as he got him front of the lady and blocks a pipe attack and disarms him then head butts him, knocking him down. Zero sheathes his Katana. He actives his Holographic Computer and pushed a button. In the distance a growling type noise could be heard as Zero’s Bike drove down and it was in battle mode. Zero flips one thug in to a wall and protects the Lady. His Bike moved closer and the other Thugs ran. “Lets get out of here” They cried. Zero deactivates The Z-Bikes battle mode and turns it off. He turned to the Lady and hands her the handbag. “Her you go miss and be care of your way Home” Zero spoke softly and calm. The lady nodded and left. “I am not as ruthless as you may thing Spidy and your rules follow mine”Zero smiled and turned off his Holo computer. Zero looked at his bike and to see if it was damaged but it wasn’t. He turned on the bike and programmed in to it the way home and it left. “So...” Zero says lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm

As Spider-Girl observed how he handled the rest of the thugs she flipped off the wall and onto the ground at a 90 degree angle just in front of him. Her arm's folded as she landed and looked up at the rather tall teenager in front of her with a smile and then extended her hand to shake his.

"So, I approve. I would give you a way to contact me, but since you hacked my systems already you can just get hold of me through my palm kit. Although, when I get home best believe that I'm going to put a block on my whereabouts in the form of a scrambler and if you ever try to get past it, I'll be warned immediately and will reverse engineer it to find you as well. Basically, what I'm saying is don't pry into my business. I keep my identity secret for a reason and I won't come knocking at your doorstep. Other than that, welcome to the team hot shot. Who knows, maybe if I decide I like you enough you'll get to see what's under the disguise anyway."

Ya, Liz was kind of flirting, but what could she say. She always found really heroic heroes hot, and although ninjas weren't exactly her type; showing a bit of interest wasn't a crime.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sukio
Zero Sukio

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Zero Shook her hand and Smiled. “Same goes for you and no looking up my picture’s” Zero Say pointing at her goggles smiling. “But either way i would mind if you did know who i am” Zero was flirting a bit back. Zero smiled again and looked around. “Iguess i will need a guide around hee but i will find my way home after i go on look out and all” Zero says as he look up to the moon then back at her. “I hope the next time we meet it would be on less formal terms” Zero teased before bowing a little before he started to walk a building and ran up the wall caught a pole and climbed the rest up. He was gone with in a few minutes and then a message popped up. “Oh i trust you so much i don’t mind you knowing where i live or my true self” Zero wrote and left his address but not his real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm

(Mind)
"A little forward much, but hey, it is nice to know someone's got my back around here now. Been fighting baddies by myself and am getting nowhere fast."

Liz was surprised at this guys openness, but she did need help. I mean it's not like the corrupt Police Department or Mayor was exactly handing her medals for saving the citizens. Nope on the contrary, they blamed her for causing commotion with the unity between gangs and the badge, but that was no way to live. Tolerating these guys and having to live in crime's Shadow is the same as giving into it. Liz would not stand to let kids have to worry about what colors or clothing they wore just because it supported a rival group or gang. With that she would shoot her web-line and zip up into the sky.

END

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)   A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Hero in Steel City (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1