Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Roof - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Roof - Page 3 Voting_barThe Roof - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Roof - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Roof - Page 3 Voting_barThe Roof - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Roof

Go down 
+3
RobynStarling
Blademaster
Supercaliy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:23 am

ohh fancy footwork says omega appearing behind blademaster (thinks to himself what is this girl no one has ever been able to read my moves) huh oh well "dissapears again" "creates knives out of telekinetic energy and shoots them at mg and blademaster
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 am

Mg puts a forcefield between the knives and Blademaster, and she phases through them. "Your gonna have to do better than that, Omega." She said with a smile. "Come on shorty I dare ya." With that, she turned invisible and waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:36 am

nice one i may be short but i sure am smarter than you. "laughs" look at you feet. seems like phasing isn't enough i just out 2 trackers in your bloodstream. i knew you would ohase through so i out phaes trackers it was ment for the invisble man but you will do. know where are you oh there you are. "wraps a telekinetik bubble around mg"
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Supercaliy

RPG character
Name: Mike Lane
Code Name: Supercaliy
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 am

Mike took out popcorn and handed some to Magma and they started eating induced in the epic fight in front of them 'This is better than wrestling!" Mike said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
http://Supercaliy.tumblr.com

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 am

It sure is "appearing next to mike and grabbiing some popcorn then dissapearing again"
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 am

"Hm very good. I see you have tactile telekinesis, and telepathy. There good powers, but nothing can beat me." And then her clone disappears. She projects her voice. "Now let's see if you can find me."
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 am

Magma cheered with Mike for their team then looked weirdly at the popcorn and then gave Supercaliy the same look and thought 'Where did he get this popcorn anyways?'
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 am

(pushes a button) i just activised a power nulifier it stops any power here. now lets see how you do
(gotta remeber blademaster alright cover him in a skintight force feild and put it in his blood so i have him controlled)Pulls out 2 swords like ravenger lets go and guess what i can still ude my powers
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:30 am

Mg appears not to far away. "Well not bad. And swords too." She laughs a little bit. "And you think I need my powers to defeat you? HA! Think again shorty. I could take you with just my martial arts." She puts her arms up having her left closes to Omega, with her right pushed back, ready to attack. "Bring it."
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:38 am

hahahahaha martial arts how old can you get.
well you wanna do it that way ok (put swords away stands with his feet shoulder length apart arms down to the sides) bring it
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 am

Mg ran towards him, picking up a lot of speed. She then put her hands on the ground and pushed off landing behind him. She quickly recovered, by crouching down and use her leg to trip him. She then jumped up and put her hands on his shoulders flipping her body so that she was now right in front of him. "Come on try something, or I'll start using my powers again."
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am

"oh ho ho ho!" Magma cries giggly "Sounds like a challenge!" She looked over to Omega 'You just gonna take that?" he then shook her head "And from a girl too, how much lower can you get?" he crossed her arms and smirked at him.
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 am

hahahahahaha wow a little quick huh. guess what you didn't remember my power nulifier "using his telekinetic ability so float up and hold mg in the middle of the sphere mg is no covered with my telekinetic abilitie it is inside her blood stream so she can't move" now you are in the middle of the sphere no powers and you can't move "shoots a telekinetic sphere around magma ans sc" lets see how you do this (this must be a clone)
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 am

This guy is annoying. Time to speed this up a bit. Blademaster lets himself sink into the metal of the tower. Let's see if he can deal with some serious speed. Blademaster flies out of the metal. by Omega's leg and drags him down. He jumps back up and positions his blades by his neck."Don't move. You're fast but your powers are nothing but magic trick compared mine."
Back to top Go down

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 am

hahahahahaha appearing next to mg with his swords at her head "duplicate nexy to blademaster dissapears" i can create telekinetic duplicates and use telepathy to think its real. "creating dozens of himself and infusing blademaster with his telekinetic skin tight fields"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Roof - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roof   The Roof - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roof
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next